All Comments on 'Jamaica vacation for Midwest couple Ch. 02'

by Whynot2000

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Nasty

Here's our nasty little ir cuck story for the night. Why not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes he is,

And before she wakes up still in Jamacia, Good old Bob will be walking out of an attorney's office and her life. Even if he only has a dick and no balls... he will be gone... hope she likes Jamacia..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I'm glad I'm not reading this, because a month between chapters is too long. I just remembered the old movie serials; every Saturday there was a new episode. That strikes me as about the maximum time to build anticipation without losing interest.

DunkirkDunkirkover 4 years ago

When she goes home she should declare the baby bump in her at customs

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yet again

This can’t be classed as loving wife section because it is a interracial section you can’t add another section into the loving wife section especially when nearly 55% involves interracial sex you just don’t understand when you have to dumb it down this low I feel embarrassed here is the grinch to tell you the loving wife section has got to be about a loving wife sex no lesbian no gay no mind control no sci-fi no interracial no how to no anal etc do you understand they can’t be any black guy sex with a white women in it there can’t be any backdoor sex that is why it is the most toughest section i can’t write properly for love or money but when you start to see lazy writers do this I can’t just stand back if the writer had do there homework I would be in the background looking in in other words I would be reading this section like the other proud people who read this section and be reviewing this properly

Tiger27Tiger27over 4 years ago

Authors beware!

When considering a Caribbean location for your stories I suggest heading east to the Lesser Antilles. See below:

How many killings have there been in Jamaica?

There have been more than 1,600 murders since 2017 in Jamaica.

So far this year more than 600 people have been killed - including seven who had returned to the island after living abroad.

St James continues to be gripped by violence with more than 300 murders during the first quarter of last year.

These killings are mostly linked to gang violence and an illegal lottery scam that left hundreds of mostly older people out of pocket.

As a result, the area, which includes Montego Bay, is in a state of emergency until 2 August 2018.

A state of emergency has also been imposed in St Catherine parish, west of the capital of Kingston.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another good story

While the plot line of a couple going on vacation and enjoying a bit of extramarital fun has been used a lot, it's because it's the perfect time for a couple to do so. This story is definitely one that the reader can get into and one can only image how both the husband and the wife were feeling during it.

And of course we have our resident troll, 26thnc, who claims to not like these stories but is waiting like a dog for a treat to be the first one to read and comment....well, he comments after he jerks off that old wrinkly pruning nub of a pecker. Then he feels guilty for enjoying it so much that he must write his pathetic comments to try and divert everyone's attention from his true feelings. It's ok, little man, you can tell us all how you really feel. How you really wish your wife hadn't left you for another man, and that if she came back you would let her have all of the cock she wanted instead of acting like a complete dick and getting pissed off and thinking she would stay with your teeny peeny instead of getting fucked by a real man. I'm surprised you manage to type all those miserable comments one handed as you pull your pickle to these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not again...

perhaps Jamaica stories deserve their own category so that they don't pollute LW with their trite sameness. Better yet, put them in "Interracial" so that the morons with a fetish for the mythical BBC attached to the equally mythical hypermasculine black male can wank to their hearts' content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I knew from the title what it was

But the story tags should include CUCK, SLUT WIFE, SHARE, etc. I always check the tags first then any comments before I read.

Based on comments I skipped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not bad, but a little rushed.

You should take more time between chapters. This one could benefit by more time and thought, a lot more time and thought.

But then I guess you go with what you got. On second thought, I think this chapter definitely reveals your full potential. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
His "small waste was exposed."

Ew. That can't be good.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Does anyone else find these type stories silly?

Poorly done, wtih every cliche, just boring.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 4 years ago
LOVING WIVES VS. INTER-RACIAL?

This story can belong in either category. Yes, it's about a white wife's having sex with BBC's (which her husband set in motion). However, it's fine in the "Loving Wives" genre as well. Here's Literotica's definition: "Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." So guys, since that's exactly what happens, it fits -- so don't sweat whether the cocks are black, asian, bigger or smaller than the husband's.

By strict definition, Bob's a cuckhold, since that applies to any man whose wife has sex with another. However, "cuck" has often come to be interpreted as humiliated or being less manly. Such does not apply to Bob who set things up and enjoys her transformation from faithful to wanton. He wants to share his wife and see her pleasured and that happens. That does not detract from his masculinity.

They all enjoyed what happened. If you can't, then don't read these stories. Frankly, I'd like to see a Chapter 3 concerning what Bob and she discuss after Alec and Rafael depart, how she feels realizing Bob witnessed enough, plus what the couple do going forward when they get home?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
tom4u2c@hotmail.com

Hi, I love stories about wifes having sex with other men. I'm a bull and have had many wifes while hubby watches. Keep writing, Tom

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
DUMB ASS HUSBAND

Wife sharing is fine... but for a husband to just take off and not be there with her..to enjoy the moment with her and not be there to protect her... well that's just wrong... Time he starts to respect his wife more!

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
Why no DP

Must be the only two black studs on Jamaica that wouldn't ass fuck a white whore and DP her. Left me disappointed

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dumb story.

Anything with jamica gets a -1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yeah and Jill gets knocked up.

I could never fathom why a married woman WANTS to get knocked up with a strangers baby. Never been to Jamaica but on my many ski trips had sex with Hispanic, Asian and Black women. Always used protection not wanting to get a single woman pregnant and ruin her life.

timrivtimrivalmost 2 years ago

He needed the pics and video for the divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous