Jamaican Beauties Jaunt Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Click, click.

Michelle reached down and caressed Denise's trimmed, triangle of curly pubic hair. She moved her fingers down and slipped her index finger between the shaved folds of Denise's pussy. Denise felt a warmth flow through her body and hardly noticed the click, click of the camera as it recorded her lustful expression. Lifting her finger, Michelle caressed Denise's erect button, sending jolts of passion through Denise's body, which in turn caused her to shimmy, her breasts to bounce, and her nipples to harden.

The camera clicked twice and Denise lifted her hips. Michelle inserted another finger, rubbed her thumb against Denise's sensitive clitoris, and again Denise shuttered, causing stomach to tighten, her breasts to jiggle, and preventing her from hearing the camera's clicks.

Michelle inserted a third finger with a similar result, but this time she drove her fingers past Denise's vulva, into her sopping vagina, and began pumping them in and out. As she worked her fingers back and forth between Denise, now sodden folds, Michelle reached under her own skirt with her free hand and worked her own tiny thong panties down to her thighs.

Denise reached behind and grabbed the sides of the stool seat so she could thrust her hips forward and up.

Jackson shifted to one side and took several photographs that recorded the passion the two women were sharing. He took an incredible photograph of Denise, her eyes closed, biting her lower lip, and thrusting her hips upwards in an effort to drive Michelle's fingers deeper into her vagina.

"Oh that feels marvelous," Denise moaned and somehow remembering her purpose was to get a photograph, reminded her sex partner, "But the plan was to get a photo as you licked my slit."

Without a word, Michelle swung around in front of Denise, squatted, and without removing her fingers from between Denise's shaved labia, used her tongue to find and flick Denise's clitoris. Again, the camera clicked twice recording the action as Denise shuttered and nearly fell back in the barstool. With great resolve and desire, Denise recovered and thrust her pelvis forward, allowing Michelle to drive her tongue into Denise's vagina next to her three fingers that were now searching for Denise's G-spot.

Click, click.

Michelle removed her fingers from Denise's pussy and licked the juices flowing onto her swollen labia. She then drove her tongue deep into the wetness between Denise's folds as Jackson pressed the shutter four times in rapid succession.

With the fingers of her free hand rubbing her own bared pussy under her hiked up skirt, Michelle continued to use her other hand and her tongue in a frantic effort to bring Denise to an orgasm. It didn't take long. Denise's arm weakened and she all but sat down on the stool as the bolt of an overwhelming orgasm shot up from her vagina, through her navel, and up into her nipples. Jackson, suspecting Denise was about to orgasm, had positioned himself so he could take photographs of Michelle's tongue working in and out of Denise's pussy and then Denise's rock hard nipples and open mouth as she moaned her pleasure.

As Jackson lowered the camera toward Denise's pussy, Michelle moaned and Jackson pushed the shutter button two times, capturing a photograph of Michelle's tongue driving past Denise's vulva and into her vagina. Jackson continued to lower the camera's view toward Michelle's fingers, which were plunged deep into her own vagina while her thumb rubbed against her raw, red, and erect button.

Both women opened their eyes in horror as the sound of the camera shutter registered. Lost in their personal lust, neither one remembered they were being photographed and the sound of the camera startled them back to reality.

"What the fuck?" Michelle questioned as she turned and saw the camera pointed at her, with her fingers in her pussy.

Click, click.

"Shit!" Michelle again cursed to herself. She was squatting in front of Denise's spread legs and bared pussy with her own panties around her ankles, her skirt pull up around her waist, and the fingers of one hand pumping back and forth between her own soaked labia as the fingers of her other hand stroked in and out of Denise's vagina.

Denise, feeling Michelle withdrawing her fingers from her vagina, sat back down on the stool and opened her eyes.

Click, click.

The camera captured Denise with a slight smile and an expression somewhere between lust and satisfaction.

Jackson, deciding he'd intruded too long and too far into the women's lust, lowered the camera and withdrew to join Andrew at the bar.

Denise recognized her feelings were those her mother always said she should enjoy after having sex, warmth, caring, joy, and a calm excitement. Not the sadness of having only felt the hot gush of someone else's excitement splash onto her thighs, the way her first boyfriend and Lars had left her feeling. Moreover, Denise felt sated, sensual, and sexual. She also realized that Michelle, while having given her many orgasms, she hadn't achieved her own. Caught up in the emotion, without considering the consequences, Denise asked Michelle, "Please remove your panties and change places with me."

Michelle wasn't sure what Denise wanted but decided to oblige her request. She stood up, pulled her panties down from her ankles and over her sandals, and climbed onto the stool from which Denise had just stepped down. Before Michelle settled on the stool, Denise knelt between her spread knees and began caressing Michelle's soaked labia. Michelle's passion made it difficult for her to speak, or move, or object, so she leaned back, spread her legs and let Denise take control.

Jackson turned to Andrew and asked, "Should I be taking pictures?"

Andrew shook his head and answered, "I think this is private."

Denise leaned forward and imitated the actions Michelle had taken earlier, actions that had so excited her. She first kissed Michelle's nearly exposed clitoris. Noting that Michelle smelled of what she could only describe as a musky lust, Denise suckled her aroused nub for a several moments before she used her fingers to explore Michelle's soaked vagina.

Michelle had been on the verge of an orgasm for several minutes, but her focus had been pleasuring the beautiful and sensual Jamaican woman and not her own needs. It now dawned on her that she was in desperate need of relief. When Denise licked Michelle's labia and then shoved her tongue deep into her blood engorged vagina, Michelle lost control. Lifting her hips up from the bar stool to force Denise's tongue deeper into her vagina, she shook violently, forcing Denise to push down with her head to shove her back into her seat. Once Denise regained control, she lapped the juices from inside Michelle's vulva while she continued to rub her thumb over her hooded and swollen clitoris.

Those actions pushed Michelle over the falls; she had a massive orgasm, pumping her hips up and down as she squirted her orgasmic fluids onto the lips of the sexy Jamaican beauty squatting between her thighs.

When Michelle finally sat back in the stool, she placed her hands on either side of Denise's head, lifted her face upwards, looked into her green eyes, and whispered, "Oh my God! You are beautiful and you give as well as you take. Thank you!"

Andrew stepped up to the women and whispered, "I'm sorry to interrupt, but I think it would be a good idea if you two covered up before one of the bouncers notices and comes around."

Denise quickly stood and closed the front of her blouse and Michelle stepped down from the stool and pulled her skirt down. Michelle picked up her panties and wadded them in her fist, before she leaned forward to thank Denise for a memorable evening. Denise grabbed Michelle's neck, pulled her forward, and they kissed, tasting, exploring, and sharing their passion with their tongues.

Andrew suggested they all go back to the table they'd staked out earlier and when they nodded their concurrence, he offered to get four wines and bring them to the table.

At the table, Denise took her small clutch purse from Jackson's camera case and pulled out a pencil and a folded sheet of notepaper. Handing the pencil and paper to Michelle, she told her, "If you will give me your name and address, I will mail you a CD with all the photos Jackson took of the two of us. In addition, please be assured that the photos are safe. Jackson will give me the memory card from the camera tonight so I will be the only one with access to the photos. I promise I will not release any photograph of you without your permission and I expect you to do the same with the copies I will send you."

Michelle smiled at Denise and answered, "Of course," as she wrote her name, mailing address, and email address.

* * * * *

M.A.D. Pact

The foursome sat around the table drinking wine and talking about what just occurred—posing outside the club, at the bar, and Denise and Michelle together. When the guys commented that, they were sure anyone would find the photos of Denise and Michelle to be hot, Michelle, looked to Denise, and pleaded, "You promised me you wouldn't share those photos with anyone."

"And I won't," Denise comforted her and then having an idea asked, "Michelle, did you bring a camera with you?"

Michelle nodded and looked to Andrew who slid her purse across the table. She removed a small digital camera and showed it to Denise.

Denise nodded and explained, "You can take photographs of me posed any way you wish and then you will have leverage against me. I'll have photos of you; you'll have photos of me. We'll have what you Americans and the Soviet Union called a Mutually Assured Destruction pact. You'll know that I won't release a picture of you, because you can retaliate by releasing pictures of me, and vice versa."

Michelle thought for a moment and smiled, "Okay, that's sounds reasonable. Why don't you get naked and I'll take some photos of your beautiful body?"

Andrew cleared his throat to get their attention, "Remember, we're in a public place. So far we've been lucky, but if the bouncers suspect that anything kinky is going on, they'll throw us out, or worse."

Denise looked around, saw they were in a concealed corner by the end of the bar, and pointed it out to Andrew, "You know, if you and Jackson stood next to Michelle no one could actually see me except the bartender and he hasn't complained."

Andrew frowned, slumped his shoulders in resignation, and agreed, "Okay, but you have to promise you'll be cautious, stay focused, and follow my instructions."

Thinking that was something Will would tell her, Denise replied, "Agreed," with a smile and nod to Andrew before turning to Michelle and asking, "Why don't we finish our drinks first, then I promise I will let you take photos of me posed anyway you wish."

"Fair enough," Michelle agreed raising her wine glass in a salute.

"Before you two get started, we should make sure the flash on Michelle's camera is turned off so we don't draw any unwanted attention to our activities," Andrew noted.

"I don't know how to do that," Michelle explained as she handed her camera to Andrew.

While he was setting Michelle's camera Andrew took the slip of paper on which Michelle had written her address, tore a corner from the page, wrote his email address and some basic directions on how to turn on her camera's flash, and stuffed the piece of paper into Michelle's purse, explaining, "If this doesn't help you turn the flash back on, just email me and I'll send you detailed instructions or we can chat online and I'll walk you through the steps."

Jackson, who hadn't said anything other than to give directions while taking photographs sat upright and said, "If no one objects, why not let Andrew use Michelle's camera, that way we could both take photographs of Denise as Michelle poses her."

"It's alright with me," Michelle agreed before turning to see if Denise was also agreeable.

As everyone turned to see her response, Denise took another sip of wine and holding the glass just below her lips, smiled and said, "I'd first like to finish my wine. Afterwards, I'll pose for any camera and in any way Michelle wishes."

After sipping more of her wine and resting for a moment, Denise turned to Michelle and asked, "Just my curiosity, why are you so concerned about these photos?"

Michelle took a moment to contemplate her response before answering, "I work for a very conservative religious organization and they would fire me if they found out I'd had sex with another woman. And if they ever saw those photos, not only would they fire me, they'd make it very difficult for me to get another job in the industry."

Jackson responded in a stage whisper, "We feel your pain, sister!"

Seeing the confused look on Michelle's face Andrew explained, "Many Jamaicans are homophobic, so Jackson and I understand exactly what you're going through.

Michelle, feeling somewhat relieved, asked, "So you two are gay?"

Andrew and Jackson smiled, nodded, and Andrew added, "Actually, I'm gay. He's bisexual."

Michelle turned to Denise, "And you're a lesbian?"

Denise shook her head, "As far as I knew, I was heterosexual. But, now I guess, like Jackson, I'm bisexual, because I really enjoyed our time together"

"I did too," Michelle replied with a big grin, "And to keep the record straight, although I prefer sex with women, I also love to feel a man's hard cock pumping in and out of me before spewing sperm into my mouth, vagina, or... well wherever."

Denise thought for a moment before she decided to share, "My Internet friend, the gentleman who dared me to take these photos, always tells me that sex shouldn't be a statement of anything other than a desire to share a pleasurable experience with someone, especially someone we care for. He says that if we'd focus our attention on our partner's pleasure, nothing else should, nor would, be of any importance to us."

"Interesting philosophy," Michelle noted.

"I'm always amazed by his insights and can't wait to meet him," Denise replied.

"You are posing nude in a nightclub at the request of a man you've never met?" Michelle asked in astonishment.

"Sure," Denise smiled at Michelle, "I've known him for half a year now, and we've probably shared more insights about ourselves than most spouses do in ten years of marriage. At least that's what my mother says."

"I guess that could be true, after all, since you guys don't spend time dating or having sex, your entire relationship is based on talking to one another. What a novel way to get to know your future partner," Michelle commented obviously thinking of the ramifications of such a liaison.

Denise, shocked because until Michelle said it, she'd never thought of Will as her future partner, sputtered, and said, "He's my challenger and friend, but I don't think of him as my future partner."

"I'm sorry, I just thought..." Michelle started to explain as she held up her hands in apology.

Denise paused and decided to change the conversation back to Michelle, "If you don't mind, this was my first real experience with another woman, and I'm guessing you've had some other experiences..."

Michelle smiled and nodded her affirmation of Denise's supposition.

Denise continued, "Did you... enjoy what I did to you? Because, I really enjoyed what you did to me!"

Michelle leaned over, put her hand on Denise's neck, pulled Denise's lips to her own, and pushed her tongue between Denise's lips. Denise's lips parted, their tongues danced, each trying to take control of the other.

Michelle withdrew her tongue and whispered to Denise, "You are totally open and sensual. I enjoyed eating your pussy and causing you to have such wonderful orgasms. I also enjoyed having you eat my pussy, you were marvelous, and I had a fantastic orgasm. If you're ever in Memphis I would be pleased if you would stay with me, share my bed, and enjoy my body while I enjoy yours."

Denise leaned forward, pressed her lips against Michelle's, worked her tongue between Michelle's lips, and caressed her tongue as she thought about her answer. As she slowly pulled away she explained, "Thank you for your offer, if I ever get to the U.S. I will keep it in mind. The next time you are in Kingston, please call me and we will go out dining, dancing, and possibly more. I too enjoyed our time together at the bar. However, I'm just not sure where I am right now... sexually. But, I do know I'd like to spend some more time with you."

"Fair and honest answer. I look forward to spending more time with you in the future, talking, dining, dancing, and maybe more," Michelle replied as she again pulled Denise close to her and they kissed as Michelle fondled Denise's breasts and aroused nipples through her gossamer blouse.

* * * * *

The foursome sipped their wines and chatted about the places Michelle visited during her stay in Kingston. When Michelle's and Denise's glasses where nearly empty, Andrew went to the bar to get them fresh glasses of wine. When he returned, he placed the full wine glasses in front of the ladies, leaned toward Denise, and quietly told her, "The bartender will not bother or report us, as long as you don't mind him watching you pose."

"What does one more person matter?" Denise wondered before she nodded her agreement to the bartender's offer.

Denise emptied her old wine glass, looked to Michelle, and asked, "Are you ready to pose me?"

"I'm always ready to get a beautiful woman naked," Michelle said with a laugh, before she too emptied her wine glass and stood up.

Andrew picked up Michelle's camera and the four of them stepped in front of the wood paneled wall between the table and the bar. The two guys with Michelle between them formed a barrier between Denise and the nearly empty room.

Michelle smiled at Denise and ordered, "Okay my beautiful Jamaican lover, dance for me."

Denise danced to the reggae beat that was playing in the room, her unbuttoned blouse slowly opened to reveal her breasts as they swayed and bounced with her movements to the beat.

Michelle smiled and directed Denise, "Pull your blouse back and let us watch your big boobs bounce and jiggle."

Denise grabbed the front hems of her opened blouse, pulled them behind, and tucked them into the waistband of her skirt. She threw her head back, thrust her chest out, and worked her hips to the beat of the music. Denise closed her eyes and smiled when she realized she was not dreaming about dancing to get her father's or Will's attention, she was awake and aware that she was dancing to impress Michelle.

A couple of minutes and many photographs later Michelle gave Denise a new direction, "Take the blouse out of your skirt and shimmy until it falls off your shoulders."

When Denise reached behind her back to pull her blouse from the waistband of her skirt, Andrew looked around the room to make sure they weren't receiving any unwanted attention. The only person that seemed to notice them standing by their table was the bartender who smiled and gave him the international sign that everything was okay. Andrew turned back in time to get a photograph of Denise with her hands still behind her back and the bottom of her blouse flapping as she shook her shoulders and in turn her breasts.

Michelle urged her on with compliments on her beauty and Denise danced to the new faster beat of a hip-hop song with her arms hanging down while she shook her shoulders and hips in an effort to force the lightweight blouse to slip off her shoulders and down her arms. When the sleeve holes hung up on Denise's elbows, Michelle stepped behind her, pulled the blouse down Denise's arms, and let it fall to the floor. Denise continued to shake and shimmy and Michelle reached around her chest, first cupping and fondling her breasts, then pinching her nipples.