All Comments on 'Jamaican Black Island Cherry'

by NIcenibs

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pretty

Stupid

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Great Start***

Weak finish. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
20 yrs. to life

Drug induced rape, exposure to STDs, blackmail. She should take that thumb drive to a lawyer and put the bastard away. I know it is just a story, but this fantasy reveals a vein of malignant hatred that is most unattractive and decidedly non-erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So he has no problem with getting sloppy seconds on his own wife, not to mention the STDS and other nasty unmentionables someone already brought up? Sick. He's even grosser than she is.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
sickening

I think they both need cherry bombs in their respective asses. Is this a competition for the asshole of the decade? What could be worst sex with a skank wife or sex with a rapist? They both need to be upfront and move on. Mark could file a lawsuit against his wife's boss for alienation of affection and a joint divorce with her boss's wife. Then send the thumbnail to her Facebook contracts copy for lawyer children her parents and lover. Scorched earth is the best revenge this as revenges go is definitely vanilla limped wrists. In addition, the FHA is very hard on racist bigots and they have a set up for investigation and prosecution. The story is well written but lacks imagination and reality.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 6 years ago
Payback

is the Bitch. He should make her Show all of the Money$$ she has been secreting and turn it over to him. Also go out and get some Pussy and have her Clean him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous