All Comments on 'Jamaican Cuckold'

by pervtoo2

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yawn

Bad and boringggggggggggggggggggg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story

I liked the story, but grammar is atrotious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wrong catagory maybe?...

I feel like you wouldn't be getting beaten up so much if you had placed this in the fetish catagory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Leave the Bitch

Second part should have husband goi going back to the room and leaving the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wedding vowels

What about the wedding consonants?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Grammar, punctuation, spelling...🤪

Wedding vows , not vowels👎🏿

One ⭐️ 😣

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 6 years ago
1

Just had to go for the bondage, unlawful confinement, humiliation racist route eh? Too bad, otherwise a plausable fantasy for some.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't give up your day job!

Don't give up your day job! (even if you are unemployed)

and another thing your Grammar is really bad, I suspect Grampa is also really bad.

Don't pass go, Don't collect $200.00

As a writer you should be a singer, then again you probably already tried being a singer and were told to go be a writer!

LAME!

newmantopleasenewmantopleaseabout 6 years ago
Great story mate!

Don’t worry about the haters and racists, they think they can “scare” people into not writing interracial cuckold stories. Fuck them. Hope to see more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Read what you write

Can't have a 1" hard and then say he grows to 6? Why would he be worried about his dick which is an inch above average? Doesn't matter if she had kids or not she pussy isn't as tight as a virgins if you have a 6" dick and she uses dildos. Got it he doctor premature ejaculation is a medical problem. Why any woman would dtysbwith a nitchnliek this is beyond me. Comes in two minutes and she has to get herself off and he tells her what size dildos she can get lmao. If his Dick was a 1/4 the size he would have a 24" dick since 6x4 is 24. Come on and women's vagina a aren't an endless hole. Average is 4 to 5"

And above maybe to 7. So big dicks never go all the way in unless you damage her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Fantasy

Had me going. Would have ate the pie for sure and cleaned his cock too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Delicious spunk

O,how fantastic, just to lick and taste gods Cum,but to have the whole room watch,including of course HIM and his followers, ready to carry on HIS good fucking work... More,more please..this sissy cuckold needs more..perhaps sissy will feel a hot rod himself as he eats Cum.?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

Well written and enjoyable story. Eating a cream pie from your Wife's cunt after she has been fucked by a man with a much bigger cock than you is one of life's greatest pleasures. The humiliation, embarrassment and taste are all delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
re: Great story mate!

Right. They comment on the story while you comment on them, and yet THEY are the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A ballerina with a bulge?

I'm sure you intended to mean a male ballet dancer, but you wrote "ballerina", which is female, so no "package" for the wife to drool over. And writing "OMG" is just lazy. If the character says, "Oh my God" then write that, don't use an acronym. This is a story, not a text. Please keep writing, but find an editor before posting. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Garbage

You suck as much as this story does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You killed my erection.

How badly do you have to suck to ruin a stroke story? It’s sex and even bad sex is still pretty good but you fucking killed it.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
Not too believable

As I read your story, and yes I read that the trip to Jamaica was a fantasy, when you said she guessed his size to be eight inches in his speedo's and later he claimed to be four times larger when hard making him 24 inches when he was hard, he must have looked like a Shar Pei when soft.

OOAAOOAAabout 6 years ago
Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More than just typos

This is about more than just "typos". It is rare to place so many words in a story that are spelled correctly but are simply not the correct word. This is why asking for an editor instead of using a spell-checking system can be helpful.

"Geneological chair" - I must say that most women and really most men dread a geneological exam. Wedding vowels are better than wedding bowels. If a cock is 4 times bigger than a 6 inch cock, then he is 24 inches long - kind of a stretch - unless you were thinking about volume displacement (the formula for the volume of a tube is V = Ah = (pi)(r^2)h, if you want to do the math). Adventurist is not a verb. If his "crotch" was bigger than any Ballerina, then he must have really stood out! You are at least consistent - looking it up, I find that a rhino penis is 23+ inches. So you got me there. Her "hungry wonton pussy"... is this some sort of Chinese pastry-like thing?

As for the comments - I love the racists who whine about a story (which they have just read all the way through, jerking off to it) - seems as if they are gluttons for punishment when it comes to these. They read them all and post angrily about them. Weird. Why read a story that tells you up front what it will be about?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amusingly stupid

I laughed.

I’m pretty sure the author is trying to make fun of all the repressed homosexual cuckold fans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Only for real pervert idiots!!!

Divorce the nigger slut and go on with a happy life! So whats the problem?

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 6 years ago

PLEASE..!! PROOFREAD..!!

genealogical chair/table...!!! - gynecological..!!

wedding vowels..!!! - VOWS..!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt wife and a sissy loser husband story

Nothing but hate for her husband who always has to be a worthless loser in these shit stories. No loving wife here and no one to like. Pathetic!

badkarma1stbadkarma1stabout 6 years ago
Good work

I like the story so far. It is going to take a lot for the two of them to go as far as Marcus and his helpers can take them. Good luck with your writing.

liqueurliqueurabout 6 years ago
huh?

"betray her wedding vowels?"

What about her consonants? I think she is being inconsonant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You Are A Imbecile

ES&D

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
“a” or “an”

Re: You Are A Imbecile

ES&D

“a” or “an”

Use “a” if the word following it begins with a consonant i.e. a dog, a cat, a blunt object!

Use “an” if the word following it begins with a vowel or a vowel sound i.e. an apple, an orange, an affair.

So (-2) for ES&D it should be: “You Are AN Imbecile”, you imbecile!

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckoldabout 5 years ago
HOT

Great Story, more please

Hayley18Hayley18over 4 years ago
Imbecile

The real imbeciles are those people who are prepared to denigrate others, but haven't the guts to put their name to the comments. I'm afraid in my eyes Mr anonymous is the real imbecile.

I love the story, my English leaves much to be desired so I would never criticise others.

My only complaint is I doubt in all my life I'll never come across a Mr Marcus. More of him please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
White Eggs for Black Sperm!

My wife found this story, shared it with me, and we enjoyed it. Pity there were so many typos, misspellings, and poorly researched terms. If corrected, it could have been a good story. Despite that, it was an interesting piece, which my attractive, blond, blue-eyed, white wife readily identified with.

My wife loved the on-stage, sex performance with Marcus. She has been on the receiving end of quite a few black cocks like his. She lost her “BBC virgin pussy” at an adults-only, private party in Atlanta about three years after we got married. Our sex life had gone stale and she wanted to get blacked.

The party was set up for affluent, young, white, married couples like us. There were twelve couples and 20 athletic, black men in attendance. They were very upfront in that 1) they only accepted strikingly beautiful, white, married women. We had to send in photos of my wife before they invited us. 2) Much like your story, they preferred married women because they go crazy on BBC. 3) They announced that this would probably be the end of our marital sex lives for us small-dicked, white husbands.

They were correct on all accounts. My wife came constantly during the 2-hour fuck session with three black guys that night. Afterwards, whenever I got an erection, she just giggled, and said, “Get that short, pencil-dick away from my pussy. Blacks only!”

My wife was fascinated by your description of the “gynecological chair” that would tip first in one direction, to keep the fertile black sperm in the white wife’s cunt. (That represented a real pregnancy risk.) And then, it would tip in the other direction to feed the cuck all of Marcus’ spunk and the wife’s cunt juices.

Another requisite for us attending the Atlanta party was that I agree to be feed their cum and her juices. Each time, after they fucked her, she would stand over me and expulse all the fluids into my mouth. Then, they would lift her into place, and drop her down to face-sit me!

Your following paragraph was a description of paradise for us white husbands who have effectively become eunuchs for our white wives: “I look at my wife's red swollen dilated cunt and see gob after gob of Mr. Marcus' spunk mixed with my wife's creamy cunt juices. The sight and smell is intoxicating!”

My wife, and her white, married girlfriends who have also gone black, all sing the same song to us white husbands. “Eat the Pie, Cunt Lapper!” Most of them want to get knocked up by their black bulls and have us husbands raise those kids as our own!

I never thought I would go for that. However, when I see her mating with them, I instinctively know that they should be the ones to breed her!

She wants to start dropping her fertile, white eggs for their potent, black sperms very soon!

foudespitfoudespitalmost 3 years ago

Dear pervtoo2,

I've adored your story. It was amazing!

But I regret one thing... Why didn't you write what happened after the husband begun lo lick his wife's cunt? Did he arrived to lick all of Mr. Marcus' load? And, if not, what happened to him and his sharing wife during the rest of the stay?

It would be so exciting to read a suite to this first exciting story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely story, the perfect fantasy of the white male. The Black God gives the white wife the best fuck of her life by far totally humiliating the beaten husband.

I didn't enjoy the negative criticism of the author. I thought it a brave attempt by an amateur writer . If I was writing this I would be so aroused I'd have trouble writing clearly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i would get home with the wife and beat her brains in with a baseball bat. Then i would set her whore ass on fire.Once a wife know that you would not hesitate to do that to her if such a thing ever happened then i assure you she will not be fucking anyone. i should know because my wife got that message clear one night and was driving home after a slight incident where my wife was sucking face with some groupie guy when we toured the country in our rock n roll band and i simply asked my wife if there was one good fuck with a big cock stud worth dying over and you would have thought she saw a ghost as she was not aware i saw her sucking face and she got white as a ghost and replied you saw and i told her if you value your well being and life you will learn to play on your own sandbox

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife and I saw the cliff divers in Mexico a few years ago. But what was even better were the men in the club that night. She managed to get fucked by several men that trip...and every trip we have taken since.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it. I want to know did the husband eat the pie. I would love for Mr. Marcus to fuck me. I have not had a good cock in 9 yrs and I am a black 67 yrs womàn. I get horny from reading these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it. I want to know did the husband eat the pie. I would love for Mr. Marcus to fuck me. I have not had a good cock in 9 yrs and I am a black 67 yrs old divorcee, but to look at me, I look like I am in my 40's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Typical bullshit where all white men have small dicks. As soon as my new wife said why wouldn't she want to have sex with that black man. I would have left her there went back to the hotel and checked out. Gone back to the states and file for divorce as soon as I coul.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I've went to Negril, Jamaica and got laid by four locals and one married white guy from Denver. I met at three at Rick's cliff bar, if you're a young white woman like me, 25, you won't have a problem, everyone there knows you're looking for BBC. Enjoy the black cock experience, it's much easier than back home. Even if you're 50 you're go to get a fucking you'll remember . Skip the story and book a trip: fly to Montego Bay, cab to a hotel in Negril, take a taxi to Rick's to catch a sunset. Get Laid.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

i would play it cool then when i got my wife back home and thinking everything is cool i would wait for the wife to sleep then get my baseball bat and beat her brains in

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked the story, it had some good hots aspects but also some over the top crazy (cuck) bullshit, but again I like it 4*. When reading, I'll skim over what doesn't interest me and reread the parts that do :) (FYI: IR is #2 of 4 topics I read). I like reading about single or married women's first time with black men both real and those imagined by their husbands. First IR for me: I'm white, grew up in US, went to work in France for two months, where I me a black man from the Congo in Africa, yes, I too was married. It was a hot three weeks for me, we fucked more than on my honeymoon. As they say, What happens in Vegas...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous