Jamaican Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pervtoo2
pervtoo2
83 Followers

The MC announces to the crowd that. "The genealogical chair was tilted slightly to keep Mr. Marcus cum inside the fertile wife so that the husband can have the whole cream pie."

The crowd laughs uncontrollably. I am totally mortified. What am I going to do?

The MC further states that, "I want some audience participation. We are going to scream at the cuckold 5 times eat the pie, eat the pie and after the fifth time the chair will tilt forward releasing Mr. Marcus spunk and the wife's cunt juices into the cuckold's mouth."

My cock is harder than it has ever been.

The Nubian princess whispers in my ear that, "If you are a good boy and devour all the pungent juices from your wife's snatch, I will release your so you can masturbate and might even help you. On the other hand, if you waste one drop of the potent nectar you will be severely punished. As the audience watches I will whip your ass bright red, put you in a cock cage, and give the key to Mr. Marcus. You will continue to be locked in the cage while Mr. Marcus' barkers fuck your wife silly for the entire vacation and you satisfy your wife by eating her cum filled pussy that has received a plethora of loads from the barkers."

It looks delicious and smells wonderful but I wonder how it will taste!

1,2,3 EAT THE PIE

OMG what am I going to do?

2 Louder: EAT THE PIE

It would be bad enough to eat the pie in the privacy of your home after your wife had come home disheveled with cum soaked panties from getting fucked by BBC, but to eat it in front of an entire audience including the guy that just screwed her royally is a different story. How humiliating!

3 Louder: EAT THE PIE

The noise is so deafening that I cannot think.

4 Louder: EAT THE PIE

I look at my wife's red swollen dilated cunt and see gob after gob of Mr. Marcus' spunk mixed with my wife's creamy cunt juices. The sight and smell is intoxicating!

5 Louder: EAT THE PIE

I can see the chair start to tilt forward towards my mouth and the first huge glob of cum about to exit her beautiful pussy and cascade down her gorgeous ass crack. What am I going to do?

Then my wife screams at me, "LICK IT NOW YOU CUNT LAPPER!"

(The 1st part of the story is true. I cannot believe how well built and black the guy was and that he could do 1 arm pull ups. He also did charge $100 per dive and that was several years ago. There is no doubt in my mind that some women paid him for sex. While the second part makes a good story, he would have been smart to have done it. As Springsteen says "Glory Days Pass You By".)

pervtoo2
pervtoo2
83 Followers
12