Jamaican Getaway Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After, surveying the pool for a little while I finally looked over at my now fully nude wife on the chair next to me. Her eyes were closed and her large breasts had each somewhat fallen to the side of her chest but her nipples were reacting to heat of the sun that was still falling on this pool. She had fully shaved for the trip with the exception of a small patch of hair directly above her clitoris.

After a few minutes I decided to get in the pool to cool off. My wife had reclined her chair and was trying to soak up the last of the afternoon sun. After checking out the other inhabitants of the nude area again, I looked back at my wife lying a few feet from me. What I saw instantly caused a reaction from my lower regions yet again. What I had not seen when I was sitting in my chair, was just how pronounced her vagina was and its many folds were. Her eroticism went somehow beyond nudity, as her most private area was on display in an almost lewd way.

After seeing this, I looked around and caught one or two other men taking in the sight. I could barely comprehend how in such a short time my wife went from a conservative women wearing baggy clothes to laying out nude with men staring at her pink and almost pouty pussy lips. What I did know was that the next few days were going to be the greatest of my life.

While our time at the nude pool that late afternoon did not last that long, we both enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere so much we spent the majority of the rest of our trip at the nude pool. And while it would be impossible to describe all the amazing things we experienced during our time there, I will share two of the more memorable experiences.

The first experience that went beyond watching and being watched occurred on our second afternoon at the resort. An afternoon storm had blown through around three o'clock and when we came back to the pool afterwards there were only eight or nine people there. It was still a bit overcast and I am sure some folks had decided to take a nap to prepare for the robust nightlife.

We are not swingers and had no desire to explore any of that during our visit, so we kind of avoided some of the most hedonistic of the nighttime activities. As such, we had returned to the pool soon after the storm was over. My wife had taken her float in the water and was lying on her stomach floating around when I joined her. As was our way I would stay in the water and guide her around while we chatted. We mostly chatted about all the people and activities going on around us. I would always try to aim at her at the most interesting activities underway at any time and if I was facing away from it I would have her describe the scene to me.

While we were there this afternoon an older couple showed up. They were probably in their late forties and both were in great shape. The guy had grey hair in a crew cut and his wife had long blonde hair. She was very well put together but neither of us, nor I am guessing anyone else at the pool took much notice of her. That was because all eyes were on the firehose of a dick the dude was sporting. I mean, it was so big even I got intimidated looking at it. The rest of the trip we took to calling him "Horse-Cock Johnson." Everyone we spoke to seemed to know about him. He was kind of a legend the week we were there.

Even my wife, who is not normally into looking at men's penises, couldn't take her eyes off it as he walked around the pool to the stairs and lowered himself in. We watched as he led his companion to the side of the shallow part of the pool. She faced away from him and rested her hands on the pool deck and bent over slightly so that her ass was just above the surface of the water. Then, with little preamble he proceeded to rub his monster cock against her ass and pussy from behind.

Like everyone else at the pool we couldn't help but stare. The float my wife was laying on was in the center of the pool pointing directly at them. Behind us was the hot tub which had two couples in it. I continued to rub warm water onto my wife's legs, back, and bottom to make up for the lack of sun. As we watched, Mr. Johnson began to slowly impale this poor woman with his massive cock.

Without noticing I began to spend more time caressing my wife's ass and ignoring her legs while the show developed. Eventually he had penetrated deeply enough to begin to thrust in and out, slowly at first, but with ever more speed and power. I soon began rubbing the crack of her ass and even down between her legs. I was not even thinking about the couples behind us at first.

As the sex in front of us continued to escalate both in its vigorousness and volume, my wife responded to my rubbing by shifting on the raft so that her feet dangled off the edges. This gave me a much better access to the area between her legs. As I looked back to observe the results of her squirming I happened to glance up at the hot tub and noticed that at least one of the men was enjoying the view my wife was now offering of her most private area. The fact that a man was taking such an interest in my wife was incredibly hot to me.

While trying not to obscure his view, I began to rub the inside of her thigh closest to me more insistently. As I did so I was routinely brushing her protruding lips with the side of my fingers. She was so engrossed on the show in front of her she apparently gave no thought the show she was offering behind her.

This was even more evident when she actually bent the leg closest to me and swung it over the side of the float to give me more access. In doing so she had unknowingly given her admirer a wonderful view of both her asshole and pussy. With this added encouragement I finally began to explore the outer folds of her vagina and eventually plunged a finger into her damp opening.

I periodically glanced at the hot tub and found that my wife's audience now included both men and one of the women. It actually appeared that the one woman was vigorously rubbing her man's cock while they both watched. As I watched them I added a second finger to my probing and soon found myself thrusting my fingers in and out of my wife's eager opening. I don't know if it was the scene she was watching or my manipulation of her but I could tell by her writhing that she was really getting into this.

As this point she reached an arm under the water in search for my dick. She found it fully erect and thankful for her grip. I was so turned on by our audience I knew I did not have long before I spent my load. What I did next sent her completely over the edge and was ultimately too much for even me.

We have never really gotten into ass-play, and I had only very rarely even touched her cute little butthole during sex. However, because of our relative positions in the pool, it happened that as my fingers probed her in the front my thumb rested on her puckered little anus. While at first I did nothing, soon I found myself applying steady pressure in rhythm with my fingers. It was clear that she was enjoying this as I could feel her arch her back and push back against my thumb.

I continued to push and even swirl my thumb around the outside of the hole until finally I plunged my thumb into her asshole. I pushed in very tentatively at first, but eventually found myself deep inside her. This did it for her and I could feel her convulsing. I took one more look at my wife's admirers and then at my wife with my fingers deep in her pussy and my thumb buried in her ass and I too climaxed.

I slowly pulled my hand away from my wife and treated her voyeurs to a final view of her private areas which were still convulsing from the experience. I will never forget that image and I dare say neither will they. The show in front of us ended at about the same time and we watched as "HCJ" and his woman got out of the pool and reclined on the loungers. I wanted to clap but it seemed that it would have been rude.

The culminating experience of the trip involved a couple we met from DC on our last afternoon at the resort. Their names were Sam and Maria. Sam was older than us, probably early forties, with salt and pepper hair. His wife, Maria, was much younger than him. They were both attractive and fit. She had a dark complexion, dark hair and smallish breasts with long dark nipples. I found her pretty exotic looking and enjoyed hanging out with them.

Both of the women were on floats in the water and we stood by guiding them around so they weren't bumping into others. It was a good way for the ladies to get sun while staying close to the cooling water as it was very hot that day. In one of our conversations it came up that Maria really enjoyed looked at all the men's cocks. This of course led to a discussion of Horse Cock Johnson. But the revelation made me wonder and I decided to check this out one time after having to use the poolside restroom.

While I am not the most well-endowed guy in the world, my penis is relatively thick and long enough when aroused. So, before leaving the bathroom I made sure that I was at least somewhat engorged. This is not difficult when you are surrounded by nude women. As I walked around the pool deck back to where the ladies were floating, I noticed that Maria was in fact staring intently at my dick as it bounced and swayed between my legs.

The added attention only increased blood flow in that direction and by the time I made it to the pools edge it was just starting to lift into a full erection. When I lowered myself to a sitting position on the edge of the pool it was pointing directly at her face only a few feet away. After a brief pause I dropped into the pool.

I don't know if feasting her eyes on my dick contributed to this, but shortly thereafter Maria rolled off her float and grabbed Sam's hand and led him to the bar.

I turned to my wife and said, "I guess it's time for a drink."

"It would appear so," was her reply.

I grabbed the floats and hefted them out of the water and put them back on the loungers. By the time I headed back to the bar I was in for quite a shock. My wife was sitting on a barstool speaking to one of the bartenders and ordering a pair of dirty bananas. Sam sat next to her but he was facing the pool with his head was tilted back and his eyes closed. I quickly saw why as Maria was hungrily sucking away on his not unimpressive member.

I couldn't even imagine what my wife was thinking as she sat in such close proximity to this sex act. We had seen many crazy things during the few days of our stay, but this was a couple we had struck up a relationship with and it was right next to her. Once I joined her at the bar we simply gave each other "wow" glances.

However, as Maria continued at her task my wife began to watch in a much more obvious way. I could tell the experience was having an effect on her based on how intently she was staring at Sam's cock as Maria's mouth sucked and licked its full length. At one point she reached over and began to stroke my semi-erect tool. This was the first time she had so openly touched me and I loved it.

However, it didn't last long as she released me so that she could rotate on her stool and face our new friends. Sam had opened his eyes to take in his beautiful wife pleasuring him and so took notice of my wife's new position. Facing him so closely it looked as if she was offering her body for his viewing pleasure and he took the invitation. His eyes stared wantonly first at her breasts and then down between her legs. As if in response she spread her knees further apart and even seemed to lean back ever so slightly.

I could not stay on the sidelines for this and quickly slid off my stool and stood behind my wife. I wrapped my armed around her and began to caress her large tits for Sam's benefit. At first I cupped my hands underneath them and both lifted and pushed them together for his viewing pleasure. I next slowly ran my hands up her breasts with each of my fingers running over her quickly stiffening nipples.

Even though we were sitting at a public bar sounded by fifteen or twenty other people, we were all so focused on the moment it was if the four of us were alone in our own little world. However, I am quite sure that we had many onlookers enjoying the quiet eroticism of the show.

After caressing and lightly squeezing my wife's breasts my hands instinctively slid down her belly to her thighs. As I lightly caressed her inner thighs I pulled slightly to open her up even more to her admirer. As I did this she actually fell backwards onto me and I felt as she lifted her feet up to the next rung of her stool. While I could not see the result from my position, I could tell through the look of surprise and lust on Sam's face what he was seeing.

I knew that the combination of her own titillation which had made her moist and engorged and her provocative seating position had caused her to open like a flower responding to the early morning sun. This was confirmed when my fingers began to explore her most private area and found her completely open and oozing her feminine fluids.

In order to get better access and to improve my view of things I actually moved around to the side of my wife. The view was better than I imagined. My wife was sitting a foot from Sam with her legs spread wide. Her large tits were lit be the sun and her nipples were as erect as I had ever seen them. Her vagina was open and the pink of her inner area was clearly visible. I could not help myself and took the nipple of her right breast into my mouth and began to suck and nibble on it. I also returned to exploring between her legs all while Sam looked on from a foot away.

This latest provocation was too much for Sam and he exploded in Maria's mouth. He came so hard and so long that Maria could not take it all and when she pulled back the last stream of his hot sticky cum actually landed on my wife's left breast. While I am not usually into other men's cum, the sight of this gob sliding across my own wife's nipple actually made me shudder. While Sam was clearly spent my wife was only just reaching a fever pitch and the feel of hot cum on her breast seemed to take her to the next level.

Before I even had time to register she quickly slide around to face me and pulled me to her. Our mouths met and she roughly stuck her tongue deep into my mouth and then sucked on my tongue. At the same time she wrapped her hands around my ass and pulled me towards her with an urgency I had never seen from her. When she did this the shaft of my rigid cock rubbed against her clitoris and the upper folds of her pussy.

But she clearly was way beyond simple rubbing and after biting hard on my lower lip she grunted into my ear in a very low deep voice for only me to hear, "I need you inside me."

I needed no further urging or instruction and with only the slightest adjustment slid my cock deep into my wife while surrounded by a pool of strangers. I pushed my full length into her deeply and held it there while I grabbed her ass and dug my fingernails into the meaty flesh.

I knew instinctively that this would not last long as the buildup for both of us had brought us close to release. So I moved in and out of her very slowly but with each stoke I gave her my full length as she welcomed me into her deepest reaches. The pool was always a bit noisy which helped to conceal her moans as we got close. But those closest to us, including Sam and Maria, were hanging on every grunt and moan. As we neared the climax I could not refrain from increasing the pace and power of my thrusts until we climaxed together and a final fit of ecstasy.

For a few moments we just held each other and took some deep breaths before she finally released me from her. As my softening member slid back into the cool water, I looked down and saw her pussy which was completely open and a darker hue of pink than normal. The sight of it in this public setting was both beautiful and lewd and I knew that I would not soon if ever get to experience something like this again.

That we would return the next day to a world of baggy clothes and sex in the privacy of our bedroom, I had no doubt. But for one day at least I was able to live a fantasy.

12