Jamal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the middle of our fuck just as the tension was rising in my body two huge, black god athletic hunks walked into the room. My girlfriends recognized them as other pro players and left the room with them. While they fucked in other bedrooms I rode Jamal's grandfather till I came. We smoked another bong and he fucked me all over the bed. His thirty-nine year old body carried my nineteen year old body around the room on his cock. He came in me three times. I lost count of my orgasms.

At the party that night he acted as host. Music, dancing, booze, weed—my girlfriends and I had a good time. I noticed a few people paring up and disappearing, including my girlfriends, but he wasn't one of them. He worked the crowed house talking to everyone. When he got me alone he asked if I'd stay after the party. I said yes.

It was two a.m. before the party dwindled away leaving us alone on the couch. We started kissing. He pawed me in low cut Daisy Duke cutoffs and bikini top. My nipples had been sticking out all night. His fingers and thumbs ran over them. He got up, took me by the hand and led me upstairs to bed.

"Suck me," he said.

I knelt by his bed, opened his shorts, pulled out his big cock—and it was big—and sucked his head in my lips. His cock grew hard very fast. It took two hands to hold him. Soon I used one hand to stroke his shaft while I held his balls in the other but extended fore and middle fingers of that hand to rest and gently move against his perineum, a trick I learned by accident that drives guys crazy.

"God, you're way better at this than your friends," he said.

Precum streamed into my mouth. I soon discovered the combination he liked most. His cock strained rigidly.

"Oh fuck yes," he gasped.

He didn't move but I could feel his cock and perineum tighten and his balls draw up to his body. I looked up at him but his head was tilted back. If his eyes were open they were on the ceiling. He gasped, his breath catching over and over. A few minutes later I felt the first contractions of his perineum through my fingers. Seconds later it pulsed powerfully and his huge cock throbbed in my hand. Hot come shot deep in my mouth.

"Arrrrrghhhhh! Fuck," he gasped, looking down in my eyes while his big dick pulsed in my mouth.

His bitter come pooled in the back of my mouth. I swallowed it, sucked the dregs out of his pipe then licked his cock clean.

"Where did you learn that, girl? I didn't ever get my clothes off! Come up here," he said, pulling at me.

I replied with a smile and a little shrug, licking some of my drool and his come which leaked from the corner of my lips. My BJ had made him come in less than five minutes. He wiped more drool off my chin with his thumb and stuck it in my mouth. I sucked it off. His big hands cupped my tits and moved them. I lifted hair off the back of my neck and untied my bikini top. I giggled when he pulled it away.

"Come here," he said, lifting me and kissing my tits.

I wrapped legs around him and gasped in pleasure. He stepped back and fell on the bed with me on top of him, both of us laughing. He was still dressed with his cock hanging out of his opened shorts. While I kissed him he kicked off sandals, wiggled out of shorts and undies, unbuttoned my Daisy Dukes and pulled them off me, his fingers feeling my wet pussy. He rolled me on my back, pulled off his shirt and said, "It's my turn."

He kissed down my chest then stretched out between my legs and ate me till I came. By then he was hard again. He mounted me and started fucking me with his long thick cock. I wondered how many girls he fucked since putting three loads in me at lunchtime. I had had so many orgasms I went back to the hotel room and slept all afternoon. Having just sucked a fourth out of him I wondered if he had anything left.

He did. By dawn he put two more loads in me. I loved his brute body pinning me to the bed, ravaging me, taking me to the heights of ecstasy, gently, powerfully and everything in between.

Here, thirty-three years later, his eighteen year old grandson Jamal fucked me prone on my bed, his face next to mine, his hands pinning mine to the sheets over my head, his full body weight on top of me, my hips pumping back at him, his hips pumping in circles screwing me till he came. He stayed inside me, panting. When he rolled off his ample young come ran out of me.

I'm a nurse. I know men have higher testosterone levels in the morning. Exercise releases more. It showed after our five mile run on the beach in Jamal's wild thrusts.

When we showered together after fucking he got hard again, lifted me up against the tiles and plunged into me again. I loved giving my body to him. One for the road. Then he toweled, dressed and left.

We fucked the next four mornings after running on the beach. He stopped by every afternoon after his decathlete weight room workout and did me again. I loved being the object of his desire and repository for his seed.

++++++++++++

When he stopped in to say goodbye at the end of the week he asked if he could see me again. I told him I wanted to see him next time he visited his grandparents. I didn't he would. As an experienced cougar I can tell which cubs will visit again and which won't. Gorgeously handsome and hunky young men like Jamal visiting from out of town don't. I knew my time with him was short—just that week—and I made the most of it.

"Gainesville is only two hours by car," he said, standing in the living room. "Can I visit you on weekends and breaks when I start going to Florida?"

"Yes," I said, "if my husband isn't home."

"I want to see you every weekend, Sandy."

"That's sweet, Jamal," I said, "but you're going to meet lots of girls there and have girlfriends and lots of new friends. You won't have time for me."

"I want to be with YOU," he said, pulling me close, kissing me, his big paws down my back pulling at my butt.

"You will," I said, "but don't let it stop you from meeting others, okay?"

"Okay," he said, kissing my jaw, neck and shoulders. His hands swept the straps of my sundress off my shoulders, kissing them while his hands cupped my tits feeling my hard nipples through the light cotton fabric.

I tilted my head to one side opening up that side of my neck to his kisses and love bites, my eyes closing in bliss.

"Jamal honey you're going to be late for your workout," I gasped.

We had already fucked that morning after our run. He had been on his way to the gym for his afternoon workout when he stopped in to say goodbye. The rest of his afternoon and evening he'd be with his grandparents before flying home early the next day.

Jamal knelt in front of me but he's so tall his face reached my breasts which he kissed through my dress then buried his nose between them, inhaled deeply and hummed. I held his head in my hands, pulled it to my heart and felt his hot breath on my breasts through the fabric. How many times had he nuzzled in my cleavage in the last week? I wasn't tired of it in the least. I desired him. I wanted him to desire me. Knowing he was stopping by I wore no bra or panties. He wore long basketball shorts, a skin. tight muscle shirt and sandals.

"You always smell so good," he exhaled.

Arms around my hips he pulled me tightly to himself pressing my mound to his taut belly before letting up. His hands squeezed my butt through my dress then ran down the backs of my legs till they found bare skin at my calves. Then they moved slowly back up my legs under my sundress, his fingers spreading as they moved over my thighs onto my ass. He slowly squeezed my cheeks, pulled them apart and pushed them together again several times. While one hand remained on the small of my back the other slipped between my legs. His long fingers rubbed between my large labia and moved back and forth over my clit.

"You'll be late for the gym," I gasped, my eyes shut, my body melting in his arms and hands, not wanting him to leave.

"Do you want me to go, Sandy?"

I lowered my nose into his crazy stringy nappy hair with its blond highlights. "No," I whispered.

I opened my legs more to the wonderful work of his fingers, gasping when he pushed his thumb inside me. I have fucked guys with cocks the size of Jamal's thumb. HIs fingers rubbed my clit until I was dripping wet.

"Take your shorts off," I said, removing my sundress.

He stood, shed his basketball shorts, spun me around and plunged his cock into me. I hummed in delight as his gentle early thrusts worked him deeper into me. He was so mature for such a young man, not trying to push it all in at once. He had been this way from the first which meant he was experienced. He knew what he could and could not do with his big dick. He didn't want to hurt me. He was so considerate. I loved it.

As a cougar who hunts young men I'm used to dealing with inexperience. I don't mind. Most young men follow my instructions and do what I tell them. One of two things happen if they don't. At worst I cut things short. At best it's mediocre sex and won't happen again. I would have loved training Jamal but loved that none was required.

Sometimes it's a one-time thing because of time, location or circumstance, but most hook ups with cubs lead to multiples, even regulars. I hoped Jamal would become a regular.

Once he was all the way in I told him to lift my hips and fuck me wheelbarrow. As soon as my feet left the floor I wrapped legs around his hips behind me. This allowed him to stand upright because he's too tall to do me from behind when I stand. At first I propped on my arms on the couch while he drilled me, my tits swinging back and forth. One pull of my hips and my hands were on the floor instead It wasn't long before I was hanging fully from his hips while his big hands held my hips, his powerful arms pulled at me and his whole body thrusted his long black cock deep into me.

His grandfather fucked me the same way when I was nineteen. So did his famous football buddies. I remembered hanging from their hips moaning in pleasure, my long hair touching the floor next to my palms, my arms pushing back on their famous cocks in a handstand as they pulled at my hips over and over. Their multi-million dollar dicks plunged into me until they filled me with their multi-million dollar come.

My shorter hair at fifty-two didn't reach the floor. I looked up between Jamal's legs and watched his muscular black ass pump over and over, his marvelous thighs swaying and straining as he fucked me.

"Fuck," he gasped.

"Ooooo... fuck me Jamal," I whimpered between gasps.

I had had him twice belly to belly that morning in my bed thinking it'd be be the last time I'd ever see him. We looked in each other's eyes a lot. He kissed me longer and more passionately than normal.

He'd have his football moms for the rest of the summer in Atlanta and who knows how many girlfriends. Then he'd be off to college where he'd be dripping with coed lovers. I'd soon be forgotten. I thought our morning fuck was goodbye until he called saying he'd stop in before his workout.

Just like his grandfather, Jamal pounded down into me until he filled my cunt with his hot seed. Instead of putting me down he sat down on his haunches with my legs still around him in the wheelbarrow. My torso rested against his long warm muscled thighs. I wiggled my hips on him. Then he pushed me up into doggie and kept thrusting. Even though he was losing his erection his dick is so big it gave plenty of pleasure. Then he picked me up, sat me on the couch, knelt between my legs and lashed my clit with his tongue until I came.

We kissed by the door, he back in shorts and muscle shirt and me back in my sundress. He promised he'd see me again. Then he was gone. As I watched him walk to his Boxter and drive away I wondered if I'd ever see him again.