Jamal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I giggled.

He pressed to me, his cock halfway up my back, his hands massaging my breasts in slow wonderful circles. My nipples stood hard between his fingers.

"Want more?" Jamal said.

"Yes. Please," I said, glad that he was staying.

He had to bend his knees to lower himself and push his beautiful black dick inside me again. He started pumping. I gasped, loving that he wanted to be inside me so much. I filled and handed him a glass of water over my shoulder.

"Drink," I said.

He gulped the whole glass. Then a second. The A/C was on but we both glistened with sweat.

Tired of stooping behind me he pulled out, lifted me onto the kitchen counter, spread my legs and drilled me face to face so he could see my breasts jiggle and bounce.

"Take me to my bed," I said.

"Climb on," he said, pulling me close.

I wrapped arms and legs around him. Jamal lifted me off and counter and carried me through my house on his cock. I guided him down the hallway to the master suite.

"You have the body of a god," I whispered in his ear as he carried me.

"You have the body of a goddess," he said. "You're my Venus."

"You're my Adonis," I gasped, biting his earlobe.

After I stripped off covers he put me on my back on my bed but climbed up and sat on my torso.

"I have to fuck your tits," he said.

I giggled, pushed my girls together and watched him push his long thick black cock between them. Almost every man I've been with has done this or wanted to.

"Dayyym," he gasped, thrusting slowly at first then faster and faster, holding on to the headboard above me but looking down at my breasts. "Fuck, Sandy, you have the biggest tits I've ever seen."

"Are mine the biggest you've had?"

"Yah," he said, pumping. "Fuck!"

He was so young. I knew he'd have bigger—much bigger—and soon.

"I wanted to fuck your tits on the beach."

"I wanted you to fuck me on the beach," I said.

"I will next time," Jamal growled.

I giggled. "We'd be arrested."

"Be worth it," he said, his eyes burning into mine before looking back down at his cock moving between my girls.

His hands let go of the headboard. His fingertips moved across my breasts. "I like your tan lines," he said. "You tan so deep."

I didn't tell him some of my tan came naturally because my mother was half latin. I loved the look of wonder on his face as his fingers traced triangles on my tits. Then he pushed my hands aside, took hold of my tits and pumped furiously.

"They're so fuckin' soft," he gasped.

When he stopped thrusting I wrapped fingers around his rod, pulled it into my mouth and sucked his delicious head. Jamal gasped and hummed in pleasure. He pulled out of my mouth and rubbed his long thick black rod all over my tits. I smiled watching him enjoy it. Young men invariably love breast cock play.

"I want to fuck you on your husband's bed, Sandy," he said.

"I want to bounce on your big cock all afternoon, Jamal," I said.

"Where do you want me?"

"On your back," I said.

I gave him pillows for his head then straddled him and slid onto him. It was a long, delicious way down but I took all of him. Jamal propped up on his elbows and watched his eighteen year old cock disappear inside my fifty-two year old pussy.

"Do you like seeing that?" I gasped.

"It's beautiful, Sandy," he said. "You're beautiful. We're beautiful together."

"Yes we are," I smiled.

I slid up and down. Up and down. Up. And. Down. He watched his cock appear and disappear. Appear and disappear. His large warm strong hands rested gently on my thighs as they lifted and dropped me on his hard young rod. Soon I was slamming down on him as hard as I could, hands planted on his chest, my body wanting nothing less.

When Jamal lowered his head to the pillows his hands moved off my thighs and held my bouncing breasts. I showed him how I liked them moved, caressed and gently squeezed. Then I let go, leaned back, planted hands on his knees and rode him wildly, my eyes closed, the room filled with my vocalizations.

I closed my eyes and rode him in crazy screwing circles until I came. When I opened them his were on mine. I lowered to him, felt my tits flatten against his warm chest. I pressed my lips to his. His tongue moved mine passionately but I turned them into softer kisses by gasping and breaking them.

Chest to chest our hearts pounded.

There is so much unspoken in sex. He didn't know how much I loved his hard young cock deep inside me. He didn't know how much I loved his desire to be inside me. He didn't know how happy it made me to make him happy. He had no idea how good it felt to be belly to belly with him. To be wanted by him. To be taken by him. To have him.

He also didn't know how rare a massive cock like his was. Or maybe he did. As a cougar I bed younger men for their bodies—that's my kink—not for the size of their erections. Most guys are average in the penis department, even large muscled athletes, and that's plenty for me. But I do like a big one inside me. All my toys are big. And while a big toy satisfies my desire to be stretched and stimulated deep it's nowhere near as good as a real one attached to a real man.

"God. Sandy. Your hips. That was... amazing," Jamal said as I rested on him, panting, my thighs quivering and stopping, quivering and stopping.

My feet were hooked over his thighs. I unhooked them and slid them down to his calves, knowing my feet would never reach the feet of a man a foot taller than I.

"You came," he said.

"I'm still coming," I gasped, my body trembling everywhere inside.

He kissed my neck. He caressed my back with gentle fingers until I recovered, his ramrod straight cock fully inside me.

I kissed him and rolled off. He gasped as I squeezed him out of me. His big dick slapped against his rippled belly. I cuddled up, held his cock soaked with our juices then traced his six pack and chest muscles with my fingers. His fingers ran through my hair and massaged my scalp while the other hand held a breast and rubbed its nipple.

"I like your nipples," he said.

"I like yours," I said, toying with his then kissing one.

"I saw them push through your bikini while I was talking to you on the beach," he said.

"You made that happen," I said.

"Really?"

"Really," I said, cupping and squeezing his big chest muscles.

"I knew I had to have you the moment I saw you," I said

He kissed my forehead.

"You're an experienced lover," I said.

"I have girlfriends," he said.

"I guessed," I said.

"Does your husband know you do this?"

"We have an open relationship," I said.

"Will you tell him about me?"

"We don't share specifics," I said, my hand running back down over his washboards to hold his cock.

"It's so fucking hot fucking married woman," he said, between kisses, his huge eyes in mine.

"I'm glad you enjoy it," I smiled, not telling him I was a cougar who regularly brought young men home from the beach or anywhere else I met them. He could work that out for himself if he hadn't already.

When he rolled on top of me I opened my legs willingly. I stopped him when he started pushing in, grabbed a tube of lube and slathered his rod with it.

"I know I'm big but I won't hurt you." he said as I did.

"I know," I said, "but we're going to fuck a lot and I don't want to feel raw tomorrow.

His eyes went big. Same reaction I get from every young man when I say that.

"Are we going to fuck tomorrow?"

"Hope so," I said, my lubed fingers around his thick shaft.

"Fuck," he said, poised to watch his beautiful black cock disappear into my pink pussy again.

I smiled and put a pillow under my butt.

Jamal pushed slowly into me. I gasped and hummed in pleasure as I felt his hardness open me again. I lifted and wrapped legs around his narrow waist. He began pumping me slowly but soon lost control arching his back deeply and letting go. I watched his abs flex as he fucked me, my hands caressing the muscles of his chest, shoulders and arms.

When he yelled "Oh fuck! Oh shit!" I squeezed him tight in my pussy. His pulsing dick blasted hot young come deep inside me and I wished I was a younger woman who could have his babies. I wanted his good genes. He stayed inside me for a long time kissing me which I loved. When his rod was halfway soft he pulled out and dropped to his back next to me.

++++++++++++

He followed me naked through the house. We sipped water again in the kitchen, this time at the refrigerator tap. I admired his god-like body as he wandered through the living room. He looked at family pictures on the wall.

"Who are these guys?"

"My sons," I said.

"Are these when they were babies?"

"Those are my grandkids."

Jamal did a double take. "You're a grandmother?"

"Yes," I smiled.

"How old are your sons?"

"Thirty and twenty-seven," I replied.

"Thirty and twenty-seven? That's crazy!"

"I got pregnant right out college," I said. "These little ones are my grandkids." Proud granny I pointed them out by name and age.

"There's no way you're a grandma," he said, then, "Oh my God I'm fucking a grandmother."

I laughed. "You've never been with older women? Like football moms?"

Jamal's jaw dropped. "You know about football moms?"

"I was one when my oldest boy played. Did any moms come after you?"

"Yes," he said. "God I love fucking football moms."

"I thought so. You're too hot to pass up," I said. "Do you still see any of them?"

"No, yes, I mean sometimes..." he stammered.

"I understand, Jamal," I said, knowing they must be missing him while he was away. Their loss was my gain if only for a short while.

"You're a nurse," he said looking at my nursing school graduation photo.

"Yes."

"How old were you in that photo?"

"Twenty-one," I said.

I looked so ridiculous in nursing whites and white cap. They dressed us like nuns but we didn't act like them.

"Nurses are so fucking hot," he said.

"Thanks," I said. "Is one of your football moms a nurse?"

"Yeah," he said. "But she's not as hot as you, Sandy."

"Thanks, Jamal," I said. "I bet she's younger than me, though."

"A little," he said, his cock growing hard.

"A teammate's mom?" I smiled, looking at his erection standing out straight.

"Yeah, but I have to sneak around to see her. And she makes me wear condoms. You're not that way."

"She has to protect herself, Jamal," I said.

"I know," he said.

Was thinking of her making him hard? I remembered two of my eldest son's friends from his high school football team I bedded over a decade ago the moment they turned eighteen. I was a milf then. I'm a cougar now. Jamal got erect remembering his milf. I decided to take his mind off her.

Leaning against him, one arm around his waist I pressed the palm of the other to his rippled abs and circled his navel with a finger then held his cock again. Jamal pulled me down onto the couch sitting me in his lap with my back to him. He pushed his cock into me. I moaned in pleasure. His hands pulled me back against him then caressed my breasts and belly before stroking the insides of my thighs while his muscled athletic body thrusted powerfully into me.

When his fingers began rubbing my clit my body turned to jelly in his arms. Jamal fell to his back lengthwise on the couch pulling me along with him railing me from underneath. My whole body moved with his, moved by his. I gasped and moaned in delight. My tits bounced to his thrusts. My thighs quivered uncontrollably. I wondered how many football moms had bedded him—were bedding him—and I thanked whomever it was who taught him to rub clit so expertly while fucking.

He fucked me prone, face up, then doggie, then prone face down, then spooning as he moved me all over the couch. This was the real meat of sex. Having blown his first two loads his third would be a long time coming. Orgasm after orgasm ripped through my body. I was putty in his hands, he knew it, and he moulded and moved me in any way his body saw fit.

++++++++++++

When I woke it was sunset. Jamal slept next to me on his back. My whole body felt warm, wonderful and relieved from the couple dozen orgasms he had given me. I loved that he was still in my bed. It was nice not to wake up alone. His erection made a long lump under the top sheet. For a while I watched his beautiful peaceful face, unable to believe how long his eyelashes were.

He didn't stir when I peeled back sheet and wrapped fingers around his manhood. So I wrapped lips around his head and started sucking. It wasn't long before precum oozed out of him into my mouth. I didn't expect him to come again. He had put four loads into me as we fucked all afternoon. He was working on a fifth when we stopped and fell asleep. Still I wondered if I could give him one more.

Very slowly and gently I straddled him, wrapped fingers around his sleeping erection and guided it into me. With the slightest pressure I pushed down feeling his hard love open me bit by bit, half inch by half inch. God it was a tight fit at first but soon my juices began to flow and I opened to him. Occasionally I rose a few inches before pressing down again. After several minutes I was all the way on him, my butt resting on his thighs. I was afraid my weight on his pelvis would wake him but I watched his face closely. He was sound asleep. I had worn him out.

I wondered if any of his girlfriends or football moms had ever sleep-fucked him. I hoped not. I hoped I was the first. Tenderly I slid up and down on him once. Twice. Five times. Ten. Fifteen. Twenty times. Deep sleeper, Jamal didn't stir. I admired his beautiful dark body under me and loved the warmth of his skin against mine.

I stopped moving and just luxuriated in the feelings of his hard hot African spear deep inside me. Licking my fingers I started rubbing my clit. The tension rose and rose and rose then broke as I came, my cunt pulsing against his delicious hardness. I panted. My heart raced. I stayed on him unmoving until I recovered. I rubbed out a second. Then a third. I could not believe he slept the whole time.

Then I started moving. I didn't care if he woke. I wanted him to. Pumping my hips I planted hands on Jamal's chest. He stirred. His eyes fluttered open and fixed on on my breasts swinging above him. His big hands felt my thighs. When they held my tits he gasped. His powerful hips began thrusting so hard he almost bucked me off. He came in just a few seconds, gasping.

"Fuck! Sandy! You were fucking me," he said.

"Hi lover," I smiled, squeezing his cock in my pussy.

"How long have you been fucking me?"

"Twenty minutes," I gasped. "You're a deep sleeper. I've come three times."

"God I love you Sandy," he said, holding me. "I am so in love with you."

"I love you, too, Jamal," I hummed, hot lava flowing through my body.

"I was dreaming I was having sex," he said.

"Mmm... that happens," I said. "Who were you fucking?"

"Halle Berry," Jamal said.

"Mmm... the most beautiful woman in the world," I said, planting hands on his chest and pushing myself up.

"Not as beautiful as you," he said.

"Thanks, Jamal," I smiled.

His big hands ran up my belly and caressed and pulled and held my tits for the hundredth time.

"I love your tits," he said.

"I love your body, Jamal" I said. "You're the best looking man I've ever been with. If I were younger I'd have to have your children."

He pulled me down and kissed me passionately. Then he rolled us coupled till I was on my back, propped up on his muscular arms, arched his back and started fucking me furiously. It took him an hour to come, his sixth. I squealed out orgasm after orgasm.

++++++++++++

"What time do you run the beach in the morning?" Jamal asked as I drove him home in the dark.

"Six," I said.

"Is it okay if I join you?"

"Sure," I said. Meet me by the concession stand. Don't be late."

I dropped Jamal off at a very large gated house in a posh neighborhood several miles from the beach. An older gentleman met him at the door and stepped outside. I assumed it was his grandfather. He glared at me but returned my wave. Jamal told me he wouldn't get in trouble for being late but his grandfather's face told another story. He was as tall as his grandson but looked a hundred pounds heavier. The front porch lights glinted off his huge shaved head. He looked familiar. I drove away wondering.

++++++++++++

Jamal pulled up in a red Boxter at six a.m. sharp. When he hopped out his big bulge bounced in white spandex athletic shorts. It continued to bounce as he walked towards me. I smiled and waved. He smiled and waved back.

"Good morning, Sandy," he said.

"Morning, Jamal. Sleep well?"

"Like a log after yesterday," he said. "You?"

"The same," I said. "Nice wheels."

"Thanks. It's grandpa's," he said looking back at it. "He's going to let me use it when I go to Florida."

"You didn't drive it here yesterday," I said.

"He had it in the shop," Jamal shrugged. "He drove me here yesterday."

"Is he the man who came out the door when I dropped you off last night?"

"Yeah."

"He looks familiar but I don't know why," I said as we walked out onto the beach.

"He was a pro football player back in the day. That's probably how you know him," Jamal said.

I remembered him instantly. I also remembered being in his bed in a beach house on a different beach decades before. I was in college. It was spring break. He was already retired then and liked picking up girls on the beach. I was one of them.

I let out a low whistle when Jamal told me his grandfather's name.

"You remember him?"

"Oh yes he was very famous back then," I said. "Ready to run?"

"How far we going?"

"Five miles," I said. "Okay?"

"Easy," he said, his eyes on the cleavage of my sports bra then down over my spandex shorts,

Well, well, I thought as we started off down the strand. I had had fathers and sons before, but grandfather and grandson? This was a first.

As Jamal ran beside me I remembered his grandfather. Vividly. It was impossible to forget. He was the most famous man I ever slept with. And one of the richest.

++++++++++++

After the run I took Jamal to bed and bucked on his cock. He especially liked fucking me doggie. I loved collapsing under him while he drilled me prone. It reminded me of how his grandfather did me. He was in his late thirties at the time but still specimen of a man—a black Adonis himself. I was thrilled to be with a superstar pro athlete even though he was retired. I made it worth his while and he had me more than once including an all nighter. Knowing Jamal was his grandson was just as thrilling. Both men pulled me back up into doggie several times until they couldn't remain on their knees either.

Eyes closed in bliss my hips pumped back at Jamal automatically while he fucked me prone. I had done just the same with his grandfather. He was known to have had thousands of women. Groupies. I was one. I knew he was married with children. I didn't care. Few groupies do.

I was sunning on a different beach with two college girlfriends during spring break when he walked up to us and introduced himself. It was late morning so we were the only three there. Everyone else was still asleep or hung over. We recognized him immediately. After a short conversation he invited us to a party at a beach house that night. One of my girlfriends asked if we could come now. He smiled and said sure.

The beach house reeked of wealth. And weed. A red Ferrari sat in the driveway. All three of us were naked in his king sized bed ten minutes after going inside. Our bikinis littered the floor. He lit a bong and passed it around. We took turns blowing and riding him. He had one of us on his face while one rode him. I was last on his face and last on his cock. Stretched out next to us my girlfriends—blissed out from orgasm and weed—watched me ride him.