All Comments on 'Jamelia Won't Take No for an Answer'

by nylonpunkie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sirhugssirhugsover 3 years ago
Category?

Here I thought incest trumped all. Mot that I mind, and there is the non-consent element, just surprised.

Gave it a 5 even though, for the length and build-up, I would have preferred a more robustly detailed sex scene.

I enjoyed Jamelia's character, but found Dad's character under developed.

Well plotted and well written though there were odd spacing errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
From a dirty old man

Ohhh, my God, another well-written, powerfully erotic story. Of course, I masturbated, as I always do when I read your stories... I didn't cum, because I'd want to be in live contact with you when I did... but the urge wasn't as desperate as it usually is, maybe because I don't have a daughter. If I did... well... I've paused for a long time, thinking about to write next, and imagining what you would say to me, the questions you would ask... and what you would see in my mind and tell me about... It's late, so I'll say no more, for now....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ALEA IACTA EST

That's all that needs to be said ...

SilverlifeMSilverlifeMover 3 years ago

An authentic feeling dad. Absolutely no match for Jamelia.

nylonpunkienylonpunkieover 3 years agoAuthor

I adore reading your feedback and comments, thanks to everyone who takes the time to drop me a line, xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another amazing story, well written, and the words flowed smoothly, allow my mind to receive the picture your words painted....it was so vivid, it was as if I was there watching. Thank you! You deserve the 5 stars I gave you! Trapper69 from AFF

HoserFanHoserFan27 days ago

That was just ... wow! Very intense. Very well thought out. I enjoyed every bit of it. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernylonpunkie@nylonpunkie
Gothic middle-aged mum with a few kinks (pantyhose and nylons, dirty aromas and mean ol' grandpas). I like reading the filthy stories here and I'm trying to get better at telling my tales, I have published a few here if you fancy a read.