James

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I did."

"You said you would always be honest with me."

We stared at each other.

"Fine. I licked it from the ground. It's all in my belly. Happy?" He said as if it was nothing.

Next time I came, I told him to kneel and open his mouth so he could drink straight from the source. I was pretty sure he was about to cry.

"You don't have to do this," he said. "You don't, Damian."

"I want to."

"Thank you."

He rubbed his own nipples as he knelt. His mouth was gaping, waiting. I finished myself off with fast and deep strokes, put my cock right in front of his mouth and shot loads and loads.

"Ohhhh my God! I'm cumming in my pants," he said.

"Let me see."

Indeed, he did.

He let me take a shower, and then gave me new clothes. The gift surprised me.

"Why?" I said.

"Nothing. Just felt like it. Take it, alright?"

I dressed up in front of him. A plaid navy-blue shirt which fit nicely, tight enough to show off my muscles but not uncomfortable, just perfect; black pants which somehow made my ass look bigger.

"For me?" I said.

"Of course."

"They're nice." I was a little awkward. "I don't have anything for you."

"How many times have I told you not to be stupid?" he said, which made me smile.

While I looked myself in the mirror, my girlfriend called for the ninth time that day. I answered it.

"Hey...Joy."

"Damian. We really need to talk."

"About what?"

"Every day, you keep ignoring me and pretend that there's nothing wrong. Stop. Let's talk. This can't go on."

I was aware of James listening in on the bed behind me.

"I've been busy, Joy."

"You're lying. You're mad at me. I barely see you anymore."

"Well, I guess I'm just practicing for the future, huh?" I said, and ended the call.

"You should really talk to her. No good can come from that type of resentment," James said. I ignored him. "I know it's not my place-"

"It's really not. What do you know about girls, anyway?" I said.

James shook his head and left the room. I sat down on his bed, then lied down, rubbing my temple. I already regretted my words both to Joy and James.

I looked for him to apologize and found him in the living room, smelling my dirty underwear.

He guiltily stopped and put the boxers down. I walked up to him and took it, and began to rub it on his face myself. He moaned aloud.

When I stopped, his face was all red like a drunk.

"Don't stop," he whispered.

I rubbed his beard. I turned his head sideways, and he let me. Every thing I did, he accepted.

"I gotta go appease my girlfriend," I told him. "But wait for me tonight."

It was still early evening when I drove back to James's house, but he was already in his front porch, smoking his cigarette. I hadn't changed clothes yet so I wore the gift he had given me earlier, the plaid shirt, the tight pants.

"My girlfriend liked the look," I said, sitting by his side. He handed me his own cigarette.

"Who wouldn't?" he said, making me smile. But he wasn't smiling.

"Let's go in."

"Is everything okay between you two? Did you talk?"

"Yes. Well...I apologized."

"And she believed you?"

"Huh?" I was puzzled.

"You can't apologize when you feel hurt. It's gonna get worse. You have to at least accept it."

"I accepted."

He shook his head. "I don't think I can do anything today anymore," he admitted. "You go in and use the equipment. The house is yours. I need to chill."

"Did I do something?"

He scoffed. It was the closest thing to a smile I was gonna get.

"I told you I was gonna be honest...which now I regret because I wish I could keep my mouth shut."

"What is it?" I said. Between us two, we finished the cigarette quickly. He lighted another one, sucked and puffed. He passed it to me.

"I'm going crazy here. For you, I mean. It's all easy and fun for you, and I'm glad I can be part of your explorations. Believe me, I am. But I'm definitely invested. Too much for my taste. I'm thinking maybe we should put a stop to it. I want to have you in my memories as something that I will always cherish."

I closed our heads together, turning slightly so my nose rubbed his cheek.

"Come in...now. Stop talking nonsense."

He sighed.

"It's sense. But I can't say no to you."

I managed to lift him up, and we walked in together.

"Wanna help me out here?" I said, gesturing to the buttons on my shirt. "Feel kinda of lazy right now."

"Are you?" he said. His hands slowly opened one by one of my buttons.

"Pants too."

He stared me straight in the eye as the zipper went down. He still controlled himself and didn't touch me in anyway. Not even a little pretense, even though I was giving him all the opportunities.

I took one of his hands and noticed the shaking. I squeezed it, then put it on top of my boxers.

"You sure?" His voice was hoarse. I gave him a nod.

He groped me for the first time. The trembling of his hand became worse, and he was so close I could hear his soft breathing turn erratic.

"My God," he whispered. My cock was fully erect and completely visible in shape through the fabric. His hand explored everything, and the grip of his hands could only be described as powerful. "Let me see, let me see," he whispered. "Let me touch, Damian."

That soft but deep voice made me give it to him quickly. I lowered my underwear.

The touch of his hand was cold at first, making me shiver. But his experience was completely different.

"It's so hot, fuck! Look at this damn thing, it's perfect. I hate how perfect you are."

"James...kneel."

I sounded so weak and insecure. But he obeyed, and put his hand on his thighs, looking up like an obedient puppy. With another nod, he finally tasted my cock. The moment his lips touched me, he moaned. My cock never made someone so happy.

Eventually my legs grew tired and we moved to the couch, where I laid back with my legs wide open. He swallowed me up with such hunger that I was close to cumming already.

"Oh fuck!"

I gaped when he took me whole and rubbed my cock on his throat, lips wrapped around it, he went all the way back to the head, staring me in the eyes.

"Shit," I said in a soft crying voice. As I imagined, a man was sucking my cock and it was amazing. I had been dreaming about it for a while. In my dreams it had always been James, and he was amazing, but he was much more amazing now.

He grabbed both my legs below the knees and raised my thighs and waist. He stared me in the eye, as if questioning me. I nodded slightly, curious and excited to see what he was going to do next. He sucked my balls. But didn't stop there. He licked my perineum all the way to my ass. And he was pulling my legs up so much that my ass was exposed upwards, basically served to him in the easiest, most accessible way possible. He began to eat my ass and didn't stop for so long, I lost track of time.

When he came back to my cock, I was too far gone and came in a matter of seconds, and not a single drop went to waste.

After that, kissing him was easy. The couch was too small for both of us to lie down, but we managed, kissing, kissing without stopping for breath.

His tongue lolled around my lips. "You like this?"

"Uh humm, I do. It's nice." His beard was scratching my face, and I couldn't get enough of it.

Eventually, it was time to go.

"Stay," he said.

"I can't. Parents are going to be worried. Joy is going to call them, since I'm ignoring her calls." I sighed. "I'll be back."

Joy had not called them, thank God. The parents weren't even worried. But I knew how stupid I was for ignoring her, since we had spend such a good day together. Somehow, she had just been eclipsed by James. I called her and apologized.

"You know that guy who helped me with the gas the other day?" I said. "I stopped by and lost track of time."

At least I wasn't lying.

"Oh...Okay. That's nice. He's a nice guy for helping you."

"I know. I'll see you tomorrow."

But before I saw her the next day, I took a shower with James. He had sucked me dry again, and I even touched his cock too, though I wasn't ready to do much else. I was okay with getting fingered in the shower, and James took advantage of that. I jerked off while his finger was in me, and though I orgasmed, no cum came out.

The reality was that I enjoyed spending my time with James much more than Joy, and it was getting painfully obvious. The day that she was suppose to leave was coming around, just two weeks to go. I became less worried about that, so Joy thought things were okay, but the hidden truth wouldn't be so pleasing to her.

I didn't tell anyone, not even James. I was sure he was going to think I was the worst person in the world.

We spent loads of time together. Funny enough, our boxing room was strictly for boxing now. We practiced together, only to get sweaty and dirty, and shower together, where the soap would easily allow him to finger me over and over again. He got me addicted to it, only to make me beg later, refusing to do it on his own. I knew where it was leading, and my anxiety turned into hope.

"If it hurts, you stop...you're the one in charge here, baby."

It was the first time he called me baby, so I blushed.

He was lying on the bed on his back, naked and with his cock so hard it was standing up on its own. My ass was already loose and burning up from so much preparation with his fingers.

I mounted him, arching my back so my ass was upwards and opened. He rubbed the cock on the entrance.

"You sure you don't want to do me?" he said.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Every time I looked at him, I just had the thought of being under him, or being taken by him. I couldn't even remember how I was not attracted to this man since the first time I saw him. Maybe I was and didn't realize it. I looked up videos, I watched cocks entering assholes, and I knew I wanted his cock to enter me. I wanted to be gay, and do gay stuff with him. Everything. "I'm one hundred percent sure."

I found out that all those times with his fingers had really helped me. A cock was very different from fingers, but if there was pain, I was so used to it that my brain didn't even bother. Still, I felt awkward, afraid to moan, even though I wanted to. I was sitting down on his cock slowly, maybe he was bored? Maybe he wanted to go faster? He didn't seem like the patient type. His cock went deeper than his fingers ever reached.

I closed my eyes and felt the pulsing for a few seconds. When I reopened them, James was smiling.

"Sorry, am I too slow?" I said, and felt his cock throb.

"You're doing fine, baby. Take all the time you want."

"You're smiling," I said. It was freaking me out. But it made his face look so beautiful.

"Am I?" he asked, still smiling.

"Okay, okay...here I come," I said, and began to move forward. We both moaned at the same time.

"Oh my God," I whispered.

"Keep going, keep making it better, and will always get better," he promised, grabbing my buttocks. I trusted him.

It was slow, but it was good, and I don't know how long before he was warning me that he would cum. I didn't stop, and his cum became more lube inside me. Eventually we had to get more actual lube, and I waited impatiently for him to come back, while he grinned. I was sure he made me wait on purpose, and I hated that stupid grin. Then he was inside again.

I arrived in his house in the afternoon, but late night came so fast, and we were both very tired. I wanted to sleep, but he had other plans, after fucking me so much, he wanted to kiss the night away.

"Let's sleep," I said, complaining. His tongue entered me for more than a minute before I could complain again. "James, please."

"You mean you will stay?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, why didn't you say so?"

Snuggling tight, James was asleep before me.

I woke up to the sound of my cellphone ringing and James mumbling.

"What is it?"

"I gotta go," I said. James suddenly sat up.

"You okay? Regret anything?"

"No! Relax, will you."

"Okay," he said, serious as ever, and I was reminded of his smile, which made me smile.

I got home a few minutes later, thankful that my ass wasn't hurting so much that I couldn't sit down. I was very worried about that.

Dad was worried and relieved to see me. He was about to go looking for me, he said.

"Joy called me and said you weren't there!" he said. "I thought maybe you were with your friends, but you weren't, so I was gonna look for you in the damn streets," He walked with me inside our home and I stopped in the kitchen to drink a cup of water. Dad judged me with his dark eyes. "Your mother is worried too, so call her."

"Damn Joy! Jesus."

"Hey, you lied to her...where were you?"

"I'm...cheating on her, dad."

Dad stared for so long that I thought he hadn't understood until he finally cleared his throat.

"You are...?"

"Yes."

He nodded his head.

"I don't know what's going on with you, but Joy is a good girl and likes you very much. And your mother and I didn't raise you like that." He was trying his best to be respectful. "I know you're an adult, but..."

"And it's with a guy."

"I...you what? What?"

"Dad, I'm sorry. But it's the truth, and I know you didn't raise me to be a cheater. Thing is, I didn't even know it was cheating until I realized I was in love...and then...how do I even go on about things? I'm really sorry."

"A guy? Like a man? Are you sure?"

I chuckled, and then began to drink more water...I was still feeling kind of weak.

"Okay..." Dad said, after making a funny face for a few more seconds. "Thank you! Thank you for being honest with me, son. I love you. Your mother loves you."

I rolled my eyes.

"I know that."

"Still!" he raised a finger. "No cheaters in this house. So deal with it. I need to talk to your mother. Uhh, are you okay with me telling her?"

"Sure, dad."

"Good. Good. I need to go to work."

"Bye."

Dad stumbled over a chair. He fixed it, nodded his head and left. His walk was very stiff.

Bless his heart.

I did return to James as promised, but only at night. It had been a long day, but it started wonderfully and it would end even better, I hoped. I entered the house, feeling at home, and looked for him. I found him in the bathroom taking a shower.

"Getting fresh for me?"

"Jesus fucking Christ," he said calmly and serious. He didn't even jump. It was unnerving how serious he was, and I still couldn't believe I actually made him smile.

"Can I join?"

"Come on in."

I got very wet and loads of kisses.

"I just wanna say," I mumbled against his lips. "I broke up with Joy. And I told her and my parents the real reason why."

He stopped the kisses, finally taking me seriously. His lips began to break into a smile, though he fought it with all his might.

"And what is that?" he asked.

But his smile told me he already knew.

12