James and Emma

Story Info
They role play.
1.1k words
3.95
11.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home first. James was going to be late because his team was finishing up a project. I stripped off my work clothes. A dusty green pant suit and white blouse. Appropriate wear for a fifty eight year old office manager. I shower and dress for my gorgeous baby. My sister, June, kids me about my 'boy toy stud muffin' hubby.

Tonight we're going to role play. When James gets home he'll find a old southern US whore house madam waiting. We haven't played this for a while

Black nylons. Four inch black ankle strap spikes. Red satin panties. My black and red vertical striped corset that supports my big floppy tits just below my nipples. Over everything my black gossamer ankle length robe with the long full sleeves and wide a satin sash around the waist. I brush back my nape of the neck length grey hair, put on gold pendulum earrings and a few gold rings on each hand, slutty makeup, and I'm ready.

Funny story how we met. There was a charity auction. Hundred bucks a ticket. My girlfriend Nancy (no! not lesbian lover. Sheesh!) and I went.

Great meal, open bar. Fun auction, twenty bucks each for raffle tickets. We each bought ten.

There were all sorts of prizes. A big flat screen TV. I'm showing my age, aren't I, they're all flat screen now. A fur coat, gift certificates galore. But the wildest things were the 'slaves'. A weekend of gardening or house work.

The 'slave' that got the most tickets was an over the top young man dressed in a 'French Maid' outfit, complete with spike heels, frilly apron and lace cap. In spite of his five o'clock shadow he had metalflake pink lip gloss and brilliant blue eye shadow.

For five dollars you could have your picture taken with him.

I was hoping for the diamond earring and necklace set donated by an old money family.

Naturally you know what I won'. So James and I exchanged phone numbers, and we talked later in the week, setting a date for the service.

James showed up right on time Saturday morning. Not in a maid's dress, but jeans and a 'T' shirt, carrying a cooler.

He cleaned house and also cooked lunch and dinner for me. Since he cooked, of course, I asked him to join me.

Interesting young man. Forty three, divorced, one adult married daughter. Beautiful light brown eyes.

After he cleaned up the supper dishes he said he'd be back at eight in the morning. "Now don't you go making your bed or washing your breakfast dishes, Emma, that's my job."

Then he did it! He set down his cooler and wrapped me in his strong young arms and gave me a quick soft kiss on the lips.

I was flustered like my first real kiss when I was fourteen. I must have just stood there for a minute after he left.

Well, in the morning I decided to put on a dress, nylons, and some subtle makeup. Saturday I just wore slacks and an old blouse. Not even lipstick. Gold button earrings, but a necklace would have been over the top.

James started the workday with a warm 'good morning' kiss.

By one o'clock we finished lunch and were sitting on the couch talking. By one thirty we were kissing and petting. By two I had his beautiful cock out and was sucking.

"Mm.Mm. Mmm! Big beautiful cock. "Mm.Mm." I feel young again with his hard mouthful. "Mm,mgh!" cock cream dribbles out of my mouth.

By four we were cuddling in my bed after fucking every which way.

Handsome, beautiful eyes, great fuck And a cuddler!

Monday wasn't my best day at work. I was regretting Sunday. What an old fool I was. James was laughing with his buddies at work about the old piece of ass he had, no doubt. What if that big tit bimbo in reception ever found out? Maybe she has a friend where James works. What ever got into me?

I just got out of the shower and was looking in the fridge trying to decide what frozen entree to microwave when the phone rang.

"Emma? It's James. Have you eaten yet?" My pulse spiked to two thousand beats per minute.

"No, I'm just looking..." Shut up girl.

"Good. I'm downstairs. Let's go somewhere nice. I'll buy you supper. Do you like seafood?"

"Give me a few minutes to get dressed."

"Take your time beautiful. I'll wait down here."

Within a month I'd moved into his condo, and a year later we were married.

Oh! There's his key in the door. I get into my roll, affecting my best southern US belle accent.

"Well, my my. Back so soon young man? And which of my young ladies would you like to see tonaght? Ah've a sweet young lady who just arrived from Norlins yesterday."

"We'll er, Mizz Emma, ah was wonderin' if ah could git to know yawl a bit better."

"Well sir, ah don't usually entertain mah guests mahself, but bein' as how yawl are a reg'lar, do come into mah private parlour."

We haven't played this game for months.

"Now you just sit yoself down Mr James and let me mix you a nice rye and ginger. Ah cain't have mah guests goin' thirsty."

His drink, half empty, was soon forgotten. Sweet kisses. His left hand was molesting my boobs. Then it slid down to my carpet. Oh, strong fingers. Mm.

"Lay back Mizz Emma."

Oo, somebody's randy! He's really galloping. My boobs are jiggling. My pussy is tingling as James rides me hard. We got his trousers and boxes off, but his shirt is still on, although I did loosen his tie.

"Oh yes James. Yes! Hard and fast! Oh, keep going baby."

We both cum. We lay there exhausted.

"I love you Em."

"Mm, baby."

"My beautiful Emma."

We shower and have supper. We clean up and load the dishwasher together.

I wear my calf length royal blue sleeveless satin nightie. My James comes to bed buck beautiful naked as always.

After a long hard work week and that before dinner game my stud muffin is probably all worn out. But what the hell, he could probably use natures sleeping pill.

"Mm, Emma."

I slide down and his cock is growing in my mouth. What a wonderful feeling of love and lust. It hardens and grows from a little sloppy worm in my mouth to a big hard pole. Mm. I fondle his balls. Here comes my man.

I slide up and we cuddle. "That was wonderful baby." I stroke his hair. "You just relax, love. I'm here."

James drifts off to dreamland in my arms.