James and Melanie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, baby," I hear.

They murmur for a while, and look over at me. "Nini," Yaz says.

"Mm?"

"Wanna spend some time with Trish? She's thirsty, I'm beat."

I laugh and stretch. Trish is still damp from her shower, and the water droplets cover the expanse of her back and shoulders. Her eyes shine black on me and I sit up, heated.

"Here?"

She smoothly slides off of Yazzy to straddle me, palming one of my breasts through my shirt with a large, hot hand. "Anywhere, baby girl."

She grinds herself over my stomach for the next few minutes until I'm squirming beneath her. I squeal in my throat as she softly rolls my nipple between her teeth. I try to keep it down for Yazzy, but eventually we're too loud.

"I need sleep, and I know you're gonna use the strap on her," she complains.

Trisha directs me to strip naked and lay down in the guestroom. I wait there and hear Yazzy's soft cries drifting through the house before she finally comes in.

"Sorry I kept you waiting, Mel," Trisha says, tracing her tongue around my lips before kissing me. Her mouth tastes slick and musky.

"You put Yazzy back to sleep?"

She grins, hard plastic sticking out from the harness between her legs as she climbs over me. "In the best way, and now I get to keep you awake."

I spread my legs to accommodate her body, and she relaxes into me, continuing where we left off. I knead the back of her head as she sucks and scrapes half of my breast between her teeth, groaning loud in the back of my throat.

"Open your legs wider."

I do, and she licks her way down my stomach, dipping her tongue into my belly button before hovering and huffing over my slit.

"I should split this pussy open more often, Mel, I always forget how pretty it is," Trish says, running a finger between my lips and watching me shudder. "Cross your arms above your head, please."

It's almost comical as she throws her hair into a bun at the top of her head, spreading my legs even wider and prepping for mealtime.

There's nothing funny about the next few minutes, as she traces her tongue across the fat of my thigh, lathers the wet folds around my center, and rains kisses on my clit.

"Trish, are you here to play?" I moan, fighting against the hand pressing my hip firmly to the mattress.

She looks at me then, dark eyes focused on my face as she grazes my clit with her teeth. I keen and feel myself pulse, and she smiles venomously, saying nothing.

I let my eyes flutter shut and feel her hot mouth surround it, finally, as she eases two hot fingers into my hole, wetting them in my folds. Then three, and finally a thumb against my clit to replace her mouth as she sucks fire onto my neck.

"Trish, hey," I pant. "Fuck me, please."

She takes her mouth off my neck, lips popping, and watches me tense as she runs her dripping fingers over my lower stomach.

"Fuck you with what, this?" She raises herself up off of me and wraps her fingers around the fat purple dick at her pelvis, prodding my entrance with it. It slips through my juices.

I lean my head back against the sheets. "With whatever you want, but that looks the most convenient."

She smirks and I watch her stomach flex as she dips the first few inches into me with the rock of her hips. I gasp and sigh at the fullness, and she plays the same move a few more times until I growl below her.

"Easy, baby," she soothes, kneeling up with her knees under my legs to turn on the vibrator in her pussy. She groans. "We're gonna take a ride now."

She seats the shaft all the way inside me, holding it there and pumping slightly. The bed creaks and groans as she finds her purchase, her own legs trembling as the buzz sounds behind the straps of her harness.

Her strokes are jerky and harsh, and the mattress shudders beneath us as she struggles to match rhythm with the pulsing in her own walls. When she does, her first true thrust into me makes me moan low and long.

"There we go, Mel," she grunts, panting and looking down at my lips. She mashes her mouth against mine and throws her hips behind the next few minutes, cresting and cumming twice and making me cum as her rolling movements make the strap-on shudder uncontrollably inside me.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she grunts, coming down from another one.

"Yeah?" I wheeze beneath her, my lips free for the first time in a long minute.

"You down for one more?" She rolls her hips against me before sitting up again to unhook her harness and detach the plastic from it. "I wanna watch you cum."

"Whatever you'll give me, I'll take," I husk, though my limbs are heavy around me.

"Good," she affirms, sliding the buzzing vibrator out of herself and pressing it to my ass. My eyes widen, and I grunt in surprise.

"I remember you used to like this, right?" She presses the buzzing toy at the tight entrance and gathers wetness from around my thighs, slicking it up and watching my body accept it.

"Yesss," I hiss and nod, and practically feel her grin above me. She spreads my legs apart, I guess because they'd gone slack, and eases the purple head of the detached dildo into me. My breath drags as I feel the two pieces throb against each other through the wall separating them.

"I'm gonna cum really quick," I warn, struggling to keep my hands above my head.

"Then let me make it a show," she says, kneeling over my body. I feel her grip the dildo in my pussy and wrap her left hand around my breast, a warm tongue circling the other nipple. "Don't scream?"

"O-okay," I manage, absorbed by the violent jerks in my rectum. She begins pumping the long dildo in me wildly, eyes on my face as I hiccup for breath.

"It's so tight, Mel, I can't even plow you like I want to. Cum on this fucking dick so I can make you cum again," Trish murmurs, now into my neck.

I can't move my hips with the weight of her over me. "You said-" I pause to feel my walls ripple against both toys- "one more, oh fucking hell, Trish, please."

"I'm a liar," she teases, hand sneaking down my body to massage my clit lazily.

"Fuck," I breath, cumming in a rush. She speeds up, grunting disapprovingly when I bring my arms down to cup my breasts, but allowing it. It's still her show.

I hear her breath heavy over me as I roll my hips on the fake dick, and she peels the hood back from my clit completely to run it roughly between two fingers.

"Ah, baby, ah, a-" I remember Yaz sleeping down the hall and shut my mouth, the rest of my exclamatory sounds passing through my chest in a throaty "mmmmmm" sound.

"What a welcome home present," Trish sighs above me, half-looking like she wants to do it all again. I reach down to slide the toys out of me, but she grabs me by the wrist and does it herself, watching me tremble as she does and idly passing a finger over my sore clit.

"Thank you for keeping Yaz company while I'm gone," Trish says quietly, sliding up my body to press one more soft kiss on my lips. "Let's go back to the bedroom, she's gonna throw a fit if she wakes up alone."

Maybe she does know how bad Yazzy gets when she's away. She sleeps pressed against Yaz, and I warily situate myself as far away as possible from Yaz and her grasping arms. She and I get ready and leave for work at 8.

Watching her flirtily kiss her wife goodbye, I wonder again at the longing I feel for something similar. I should be focusing on saving up the money I need to finally get a house, but I'm daydreaming about having a partner instead. It's not a surprising or unwanted desire, but I wasn't expecting the persistence of it, and I don't know what to do about it either.

"How'd the round go the other day?" Yazzy asks, suggestion in her voice. I ignore it.

"It, uh, the usual. We didn't see any mold in the office walls like we thought there'd be, but he's gonna get somebody to tear them down anyway, I was gonna ask Yuqing-"

"Melanie you know that's not what I meant."

I slow down for a yellow light and stop at red, rolling my eyes. "Forever looking for scandal."

"Because scandal follows you. How'd it go?"

"Good, we had a nice time. Not much room for anything on a factory round anyway, it's just note-taking and smalltalk."

I turn the corner into our parking deck. "Tom said you got a flat on the way back. What happened then?"

"Nosy old-young man," I mutter. "We did, and we changed it for the spare. Very friendly, very cordial guy."

"And you're attracted to him?" Yazzy's eyes are boring into the side of my head as I use the backup camera to park.

"He's a nice looking guy, but I wouldn't say that," I lie.

"Wow, I share my wife with you and you just gon' lie to my face like that, Nini?"

"Not to your face, Yaz, I'm not even looking at you," I smirk. "And please let Trish know I had a nice time last night, too."

"Mmhmm."

"Let's go, your ass ain't sleep-deprived no more, we got work to do." I bundle myself out of the car and don't look back, choosing the safety of my cubicle over a long conversation about the man I'd love to get to know a little better.

12