James and the end of Lockdown

Story Info
Oral bi man and his lockdown Blow out.
9.1k words
4.78
8.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a part of a series of stories following James a forty-something straight married man who has developed a love of cock sucking. Other stories are based on true events. The story is a continuation of the theme. He loves his wife. But he also loves anonymous cock sucking with similar men.

After a lock lockdown where James has been denied his cock sucking urges, he plans a private party to more than satisfy his needs.

The story starts with an oral sex scene with his wife who almost stumbles on his secret cock sucking desires. Contains multiple cock sucking scenes between consenting adults - and lots of cum.

The other stories of James are either real, based on a true story, or a total fantasy.

Please leave a nice comment if you want to.

***

The moment was coming. Like the first burst of light on the horizon James felt the release.

It had been a long and difficult time through the Covid crisis with several periods when a meeting was impossible or so curtailed to make the effort an exercise in futility.

But James had struggled to manage his urge.

As a happily married man in his later 40s, he had a habit of needing to fall to his knees and suck the cock of a stranger. And after a ten-year search, he discovered that he was in the niche sexual category of a "straight, married cocksucker".

He needed more cock, a lot more, but was rarely satisfied.

He smiled when thinking back to his business trip to Pheonix and the several nights he allowed himself to go wild at the gloryhole booth in the adult bookstore located delightfully close to his hotel.

"Happy times..." he thought to himself.

James had also developed a taste, albeit an acquired one, for semen. The ideal cock for James delivered a forceful and copious load directly into his mouth. It if filled his mouth, that was a perfect happy ending.

In the last couple of years, James managed to take the edge of his urge by self-administering either by masturbation directly into his mouth or cleaning up his ejaculate from his chest after a private and relaxed wank on his bed. Directly cumming in his mouth did need a degree of athletic manoeuvring; his cock could get close but not inside it.

His routine was to warm up with an hour or so of watching porn or reading Silkstockinglover, another author on Literotica, to serve a significant load into his wide-open mouth. Any guy who have tried this, and many have, will know how uncontrollable cum shots are and it mostly ended with a self facial with only a small proportion hitting the bullseye.

But there was a second and vital self-management method helped by his gorgeous and frequently filthy wife, Laura. She was a willing assistant for James in giving fairly regular blowjobs; regular for a 20 year married couple.

Over the months of lockdown, James had encouraged her to shift from always swallowing his load to more and more cum kissing to the extent where she delivered his freshly spunked load directly to him.

She would also play to dibble the semen to coat his lips before lightly licking the cum off and deep french kissing each other as their tongues wrestled in the warm semen.

If anything the frequency of blowjobs seemed to have increased even perhaps doubling.

James suspected Laura got off on this more than she let on. Only this morning, a slow and relaxing Sunday, Laura left James in bed to make coffee. James lay there waiting for her to return while he stroked his cock hard and wondered how best to make use of it.

Returning 10 minutes later she walked back into their bedroom smiling while placing the coffee on the bedside table, the coffee they would never finish. Laura had tied her hair up in that swirl with tussled strands falling elegantly around her face. She had on her silk robe they bought together on vacation in Shanghai, largely red with black orchid patterns. It was elegant and sexy.

She sat at her dressing table and reached for a lipstick from the top drawer. It was her favourite Elizabeth Arden dark red and she started to paint her full lips in that pout she used. Watching her do this always made James's cock twitch. Laura was aware of his gaze but just continued painting her lips.

To James, and he was convinced many other men in the street, they looked good enough to eat; God knows how he had devoured them over the years.

She then applied a top coat of gloss. It's funny, thought James, about how lipstick fashion came and went from matt to glossy and the myriad shades of the time. But in their bedroom that gloss red always hit the mark.

She was finished and only then did she glance over to James to offer her sexy smile and a wink in the mirror.

Laura stood and walked over to the bed. He loved her curves; her breasts looked full and made him harden another point. She kneeled and reached under the covers to grasp his hardened cock which was already leaking profusely.

"I see you've been thinking about me; it is me I assume?" she inquired.

"But who else?" responded James.

"Oh I don't know, maybe someone you've been thinking about during all that time -- Working From Home?"

James just laughed and watched his wife lean in to move her painted lips close to his prick as she licked her tongue on the head.

"Mmm... so sweet." Before opening to take an inch into her warm mouth. Laura made sure to flood her mouth with saliva allowing it to ooze over his cock, watching James's reaction.

This was a good morning as he strained to get more of his length into her mouth, bucking as she bobbed several inches.

Laura licked his balls and kissed his length.

And then she asked a question that stopped James in his tracks.

"So, babe. I've been wondering if you'd like to try this?" She watched James closely for his reaction.

"What do you mean?" he replied lamely.

"You know what I mean." Before she plunged taking James's cock deep to the back of her throat.

"I've been trying to explain to myself why you have become virtually insatiable for the taste of your spunk. I mean I've been practically been blowing you every day this last week and each time you want me to snowball you."

All he could offer was another "erm, umm..."

"Don't get me wrong, sweety. I love it and the fucking has gone up a level not to mention your interest in my arse!" she giggled before sucking him again for a minute her tongue rolling around the length.

"You know what I think? I think you've been thinking about sucking cock. I think you're a wee bit curious. Is that what they call it?" Before sucking hard for another minute.

James hadn't said anything. He stupidly thought that silence would be his defence.

He thought about the very real-world experience of his cock sucking adventures and all the times where he had, in reality, sucked cock and swallowed its owner's semen. Of the fact that he had numerous anonymous meetings with many men for the sole purpose of sucking cock and drinking cum. This blowjob from his wife seemed to be an innocent imitation.

James felt the first triggers of his orgasm and a flood of precum as a gift to Laura.

"I think your cock doesn't lie..." she watched him.

He looked into her and offered a little lie, "Maybe."

He had to offer her more.

"I look at you when you suck me off and the pleasure we both get out of it and, well, wonder what it would be like..." trailing off while gasping in the pleasure she was giving.

She remained quiet gently sucking and watching James.

"And I love the feeling of the spunk when you kiss me deeply. It's the taste of passion."

"I get that," said Laura.

He knew she was thinking about how far to go with this line of questioning. About whether to ask the question, "James, have you sucked another cock?"

But to his relief, she held back.

She simply smiled and went to work on finishing the exquisite blowjob. He started to buck uncontrollably thrusting his straining cock into her mouth and holding his hand to the back of her head, his fingers interlaced in her hair.

He would come very soon.

Laura somehow remained in control as the spunk started to flow and spurt into her beautiful warm mouth.

James shouted out, "Arrh! God! Yes! Fuck, you're gorgeous!"

With a large mouthful of cum, she rose to him slowly parting her moist smeared lips and allowing the first run of pearly white semen and saliva to roll down her lips and onto James's.

Close, but not touching, James slightly parted his lips to take in the sperm. Laura watched him intently for the reaction in his eyes to knowing the taste.

At that point, she allowed more to flow and then pressed in for their coated lips to touch, slip together and slide as their kiss deepened.

The full load was transferred to James but he sensed that this was not a time when they would swap several times. Laura was in control and she just wanted to watch and consider the implications of the idea they has just shared.

She imagined watching James naked and on his knees as he sucked another man to completion. And with that melted further into the kiss as they both enjoyed becoming coupled in warmth.

In the coming days, James thought about their intimate swapping but mainly of the idea that Laura knew about James's curiosity.

He was shocked by her directness; her intuition but after 25 years of marriage, he shouldn't have been. She was intelligent, but despite their strength together, every couple has secrets. He'd masked his inner thoughts and real-life experiences but he knew that wouldn't hold for long.

How would that idea develop he wondered and where would it take their marriage? It would come up again and he needed to get his story straight. How would he admit his interest and activity in cock sucking? What would Laura propose as a way forward and what would her role be in facilitating it? Would she be a matchmaker, a voyeur, a participant..?

He decided to park these thoughts and turned to how he would 'celebrate' the great unlocking.

He would arrange a special meeting a kind of party event would be appropriate. Something to celebrate and, to some extent, catch up for the lost time.

Over the next week, he started to warm up his other cocksucking friends on the swinging site. Several he had met over the last five years and a couple, many times as regulars.

Many on the site never made it past curiosity to act on it. James could empathise. It's a big thing to follow through and allow a stranger to put their cock in your mouth, much less spunk in it. James's first cock over a decade ago was only after a year of courting the idea. But, when it came to it, James boldly jumped at the chance.

He loved a hotel room meeting.

Booking a day and night in a fancy city hotel room seemed like just the ticket. Hotel rooms were the best of all worlds. Private, safe, comfortable and relaxed. And he could be as naughty as he wanted, no one would know or care. He had in mind just the hotel in a convenient location and easy parking for his guests and close by the travel hub.

Each hour James would invite a cock and its owner to his room. He'd service the cock and the guest would leave to be replaced soon after by the next. He could satisfy those preferring an afternoon session, like those friends who could use the cover of the business day to slip away and the evening crowd that used the pretext of being away from home pressures to engage in his service. James thought and shuddered that this was doable and within reach and noticed his mouth water at the prospect.

It would be next week, Wednesday, when he could reasonably explain to Laura that he'd be away for a night on business. He made the room booking selecting a spacious one for both comfort and as a gift to himself and then messaged his contacts and posted in the forum of several favourite hook up sites. After check-in, James would book one cock each hour from 3 pm till late. He expected about a 50% dropout rate but even so, that would be more than adequate to satisfy his urge.

The next day he checked his inbox to see the results.

He had messaged 30 contacts he thought would be able to make hearing back from 10 all being interested and available either for the daytime slots or nighttime. Over the next two days, James set up the running order. The thought of all that cock and the audacity made his cock twitch in anticipation and he had to masturbate.

After cumming, he had a pang of doubt. It had been two years since he gave his last blowjob and hosting so many over a short time, well he imagined how it could go wrong.

That night in bed with Laura he had a night of broken sleep. It always seemed to be the case that when he hatched a plan for cock sucking as it made its way into his subconscious.

At 3 am he woke, hot and cock hard.

James decided to get up and trying not to wake his wife went down to his basement office.

This was the scene of a small gathering a few years ago when he arranged his very own blowbang.

James didn't need the extra stimulation but he opened the browser and searched for his preferred gloryhole porn site. As far as he was concerned, they couldn't make enough anonymous cock sucking movies.

He released his hard and soaking cock and wetly wanked it. As he came he tried to muffle the noise a bit and caught the spurting cum in his hand.

James had to be particularly horny for the next thing to happen.

He opened up his hand and looked at the very significant load, wet and shining. Moving his head to his palm he bathed his tongue in his spunk, licking and savouring the silky warmth until it was completely gone...

He sat back, eyes closed and smiled.

Composing himself, he wrote a short email to each of his guests to entice them to commit and attend his meeting and the promise of a hot and horny blowjob. What was not to enjoy?

He scrolled the messages from his contacts and their previous replies.

Steve was a single late 30s cocksucker, like James but with a greater bisexual interest in man to man fucking. James remembered a random meeting one day in the chat room at 10 am and by noon they had met at his home and enjoyed mutual sucking and cum.

"Good to hear from you, James. Yes, I'm still active and interested -- count me in!"

Tony was the first experience for James and they recently reconnected after a 10-year hiatus. James fondly remembered the meeting and his first other cock.

"It's been too long -- I'd love to have you suck me off, James."

John made James's do an involuntary twitch at the thought of his cock. It was a beautiful thing; eight inches of hard marble and a huge reward at the ending.

"Who wouldn't want a blowjob from you, James. I'm newly remarried but will always say yes to your mouth, mate. See you Wednesday."

The response was way more than he could reasonably expect given the experience of recent years through the pandemic. Maybe guys just wanna have fun he mused...

Before it all kicked off, Mike was his blowjob apprentice. Or was James Mike's BJ coach? Whatever, it was fun at the time.

"Yeah, would love to -- make it an evening for me. Hey, I'll tell you about a few of my conquests..."

Josh was a young and virile student. After Josh stumbled across James giving three strangers blowjobs in the woods, they met several times more. Sweet and copious was how James remembered Josh's ejaculate. James was subconsciously licking his lips.

"That would be great James; I'll come by the hotel after class."

Luke was late 40s married and cock curious almost double of James in being orally bi and they met some of the same guys in the area.

"Looking forward to it. I've got a suggestion? A friend of mine might be interested too. Don't worry; I vouch for him and -- he's got a cock you won't be disappointed in! Let me know?"

That's intriguing: Two for One thought James.

And Mark. He was a nervous cocksucking virgin that James met at a business hotel.

"Yeah, I'll come. Since we met I've had several good experiences; my shyness has all gone. Rely on me."

James's tension was increasing the week before the meeting.

It happened before his blowbang when he had six guys to his basement office and in the week before his trip to Pheonix for a gloryhole experience on the pretext of a conference.

He also liked to abstain from wanking while reading erotic stories about cocksucking, gloryholes and watching porn.

This had two effects.

The first is that increased his level of arousal from ambient to horny as fuck: a Category 5 horn.

The second is the consequential volume and force of his orgasm when it finally came delivering a lot of cum for a lucky winner and delivered by numerous hard spurting shots.

In these situations, James was a heavy cummer.

He also had a kinky thought seed and grow.

Watching Laura last week painting her full lips in red lipstick and shiny gloss, James wondered how he would look with his lips coated in dark red stain before the cum storm?

And he enjoyed watching Laura with her oriental silk robe telling him how good it felt against her skin and the look of her holdup ivory silk stockings.

James didn't consider himself to be a dresser; he generally had no interest but somehow this is different, special.

Wednesday

It was a bright spring morning of The Day.

He was in a good mood, anticipating the events and semi aroused with a profusely leaking cock.

James had packed for his trip and said goodbye to Laura with a kiss. She gripped him pulling him in as the kiss deepened.

He loved her. But he had learned to pack away the nag of guilt and thought again about the conversation they never finished.

Driving South he headed for the city. It was a drive he enjoyed making from a small rural town to the urban bustle and the luxury pad he hired for the next 24 hours. He checked in around 1 pm and felt satisfied with his choice of suite. Spacious, modern, immaculately clean. It had a supersize bed, a second room with lounge seating and an enormous bathroom.

"This will be perfect."

His first guest would be walking through the door in two hours. He decided to take a long, leisurely lunch and enjoy a good glass of wine for that background buzz.

Afterwards, in the oversized shower, he took a long shower, dried and groomed. He walked to the area where his bags lay and retrieved the lipstick. In front of a large dressing table mirror with lights like on a movie set, he applied Laura's Elizabeth Arden deep red with its brush. The very sight of the colour made his cock pulse.

Next, the topcoat of gloss encapsulated a glossy shine.

He knew later that lipstick gloss would not last during even one intense blowjob. Though it would be copiously replaced by a white glossy load of semen.

It was 2.30 pm.

James reached for Laura's ivory stockings and noticed the tops had a lacey pattern. He pulled them on with great care, not wanting to damage them after all this had to be returned without being missed.

Finally, he took off the uber fluffy hotel provided robe for Laura's silk one. It was slightly on the smaller side but the look was complete.

James was rock hard.

He stood, the robe open revealing the hold-ups and deep red glossy lips. His six and a half inches bouncing slightly to the left and the head engorged and purple.

"Perfect."

Now he waited for Steve to text his arrival...

3 pm

At 3.10 pm James received a text and he gave the room number.

"Game on," muttered James.

A low knock at the door 4 minutes later and James went to open it remaining discretely hidden in case a passing hotel worker or guest glimpsed James in his unusual attire.

"Hi, mate," said Steve in a friendly manner before he notice James with his robe and lips.

"Good to see you, Steve. I have to admit it's always good when a guest shows. Know what I mean? Drink?"

"Yes please, beer."