James and the end of Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James quickly offered a couch seat to Steve.

"Get comfortable."

The two chatted for a few minutes about life and the world. Nothing deep but both felt relief at making a meeting for guys with their unusual needs.

James got to his knees and scootched over to be the centre of Steve's open legs. He ran his hand over the obvious swelling in his jeans and gave a squeeze. He looked at Steve and started to unzip and unbuckle before reaching in to feel an already hard and particular warm cock.

"I can't wait to suck you; it's been so long..." said James.

Steve helped by moving to push down his jeans and quickly removed his tee-shirt. James helped by quickly swiping off the jeans and underwear to provide a naked and cock-hard specimen of Man. And a particularly hard, six-inch and beautiful cock it was.

James bit his lip and looked lustfully at it slowly wanking to hot length.

Finally...

James leaned forward with his tongue outreached to touch the tip of the cock. The taste, smell and heat caused James to react like it was a first hit.

He licked and let a flood of saliva drool down the length before opening and greedily engulfing three inches and bobbing for a minute. It felt both hard and soft.

Steve let out an ecstatic, "Ahh...that feels incredible..."

"Stand up. I need to get full access," James ordered Steve to his feet.

He licked the full length, remembering how that felt. He kissed the length then licked the balls using his hand to hold up the erection for full access.

Not much holding was needed with Steve.

Of all the cocks James had experienced, Steve's was the hardest by a distance.

James next wanted to remember how a deep cock felt in his mouth taken to the back of his throat before the gag reflex. He went deep making sure he drooled a lot of saliva, so much it cascaded down the cock and his chin audibly dripping onto his stockinged legs and own hard prick.

James was the consumer and his guest, the one being consumed; the provided and carrier of a cock, nothing more at this moment.

He could taste the emanating precum a slick fluid that he recycled back to the head of the penis, making a delicious viscosity. He bobbed deeply and wanked it, his red lips and wet hand working in unison.

Steve was thrusting at the same time, holding the sides of James's head.

"Oh, mate! You carry this on and I'm going to cum!"

James carried on. There was a moment, he found just before a first spurt when the precum just seems to leak hard. He noticed the change of viscosity at this moment lost in the copious mouth fluids.

Now.

The first hard spurt then the second, Steve unloaded his spunk to crash across James's tongue.

James held his mouth there as a receptacle for the cum, so long wanted and waited for. As the final pulses of Steve's orgasm completed, James took the spent cock from his mouth and used it as lipstick to coat his lips with the other man's spunk.

Finally, when he composed himself, he swallowed enjoying the end of his first meal of the day.

It was 3.40 pm and he needed to be ready for the 4 pm.

"Thanks, pal. That was hot!" said James rising to his feet.

"Yep -- brilliant blowjob; everything I need and want in a cock sucking," said Steve.

"What about you: do you need me to take care of that?" asked Steve pointing at James's hard on.

"Oh no, it's fine I need to keep it for my wife tomorrow -- orders, you know?"

His guest dressed and left leaving James to stare at himself in the mirror. The lipstick was smeared and lips cum coated with some spunk on his cheek, chin and stockings. He wiped the cum off his face but left it on his lips for the next guest Tony, due in 15 minutes.

4 pm

At 4.15 a text came through from Tony. He was running late and apologised that he had to leave in just 15 minutes.

"Sorry. Work thing has come up but want your BJ. I'm hard n leaking soo ready. Have to be more of a Blow n Go than I wanted. Soz again. T"

James replied and texted the room number and to enter the door that he left on the latch. He got ready in the lounge area off the bedroom kneeling in the centre of the room. He left a note on the door that simply said: Come in. Turn right, J.

James waited, his robe open showing his sheer ivory thigh highs, raging hard-on and ready for immediate action. He thought back to their first time, but not for long as he saw Tony's smiling face appear.

"I'm here for the blowjob? Wow: look at you, sexy!" Teased Tony.

"Come in and stand right here." Motioned James for Tony to stand in front of his face. He reached up tracing the line of his substantial seven and a half inch cock and feeling the line of muscle.

"You weren't kidding. Now let's get to work..." said James

Tony unzipped and dropped his pants leaving a gently bouncing prick. James wasted no time grasping it, wanking it to the sound of wetness. He took it to his flat wet tongue rolling around the length and forming a sucking circle.

"Your lips are very sexy by the way James. I'm loving the red and sticky look," said Tony.

'It's cum. From my 3 o'clock guest. He gave me a big load and then I painted my lips with it to replace Laura's gloss that came off. But don't worry I'll lick you clean."

This chatter affected Tony to harden his cock another half-inch making the head look swollen. James licked it and sucked him in deep, after all, he was on a schedule and this cock must cum in 15 minutes or less.

James used everything he had.

Lips, tongue, hand, suction and saliva in a pace to build and overwhelm Tony's senses. There was a wonderful sound of wet sucking going deep and working the sensitive cock head and underside.

A glorious rhythm ensued for five more minutes and that familiar change in slickness happened.

James broke the suck.

"Fuck, Tony I just love you're cock. I really need your spunk; will you feed it to me?" He gasped.

"You bet - how do you want it?"

"Wank your cock and aim for my mouth. Messy is good," commanded James.

James opened wide.

Tony wanked his wet prick furiously and leaned in when the moment came giving several ropes of semen, hot shards sent straight to the back of James's throat.

He did his best to deal with the force and clamped his red and seriously smeared lips over the pulsing cock head.

"Mmm..."

Suck. Slurp. Suck.

James revelled in the gorgeous taste of Tony's semen.

"That was fucking wonderful. Thanks," gasped James.

"Same for me. Thanks that was perfect for a Blow and Go I mean," said Tony but then panicked as he checked his watch.

"I've gotta run. I'll drop you a message and we can hook up again?"

The door clicked shut.

James felt seriously hot, sexy and wanton as he kneeled with the taste of spunk in his mouth on his lips and drool running down his chest. Cock sucking, at least when done right, is a very dirty business he thought.

James walked over to the desk and poured himself more wine. As he lifted the glass to his face, he smiled to himself. He had a feeling the conversation with Laura would turn out to benefit them both and he loved his look.

"You are a cock slut, my friend," he spoke back.

It was 4.35 pm and he had caught back some time. His 5 pm guest would arrive soon.

It was Josh the young student that he met one day in the forest. A few years back Josh had followed James and his friend to a forest clearing where he watched as James made his way through four loads. They ended up and a spunky mess and met a few times whenever James came into the city.

He was a sweet kid with a long and narrow cock that James could deep throat.

James cleaned up the worst of the mess and continued his drink.

5 pm

Josh messaged James as he left class and James told him that he had a large drink to reward him.

At 22 he was tall and toned and had a very pleasant personality. James felt a little soft spot for him; he had hired and mentored several kids of the same age. There was a knock at the door and James let him in as they warmly greeted each other and exchanged news about their day.

"Well," said James, "have I been looking forward to seeing you, Josh."

"Same here. It's been a heavy day."

James offered a beer and watched him take a long draw.

"If you need to freshen up use the shower - it's through there."

Josh gladly did so and took a ten-minute shower.

James was starting to wonder if he thought he was meant to join him but James was clear in his intentions with Josh.

Exiting the bathroom, was a beautiful and freshly showered man. He had a towel wrapped around his middle and the prize poorly hidden below. Josh came over to James who was sitting and admiring the scenery. James had been horny for so long his prick was soaked with precum.

He stripped off his towel and dropped to his knees in front of James and without hesitation took James's cock into his mouth.

The hot wet mouth of the young man was exquisite and gave James second thoughts about his planned abstinence. James needed to cum. There was no way to could wait until the end of the night for orgasm. Instead, he negotiated with Josh to delay until James had finished with him.

"Now, get on the bed," ordered James.

James followed Josh over and lay close to the young hard seven incher.

"Lovely," remarked James before holding it proud and descending to suck it into his mouth. He gave long and slow strokes deep and enjoyed the cummy taste. Josh lay back and sighed as James slowly and expertly sucked him.

This action continued for 10 minutes as James consumed the sex of the man. Then he had an idea that had never occurred to him and that he had never done before.

"Josh. Would you please get up onto all fours?"

Although a little puzzled, he did so.

James went around to Josh's ass and knelt, parting his muscular buttocks. Then he leaned in admired the beautiful crease of his anus. James softly pressed his tongue against and slowly licked, probed and swivelled his tongue there. Josh moaned in the exquisite sensitivity of the rimming.

He continued to press and lick the asshole and Josh pushed back muttering something uncontrollably. James then got up and lay on his back with his head at the foot of the bed.

"This is what I want you to do now Josh. I want you to put your prick in my mouth and slowly fuck my mouth. If you can, and if I can, I want you to stick your cock down my throat. And I want you to cum there if you can. If you like, you can suck me off too. How does that sound?"

The young man stood at the foot of the bed and James could see the beautiful long cock standing erect. Josh placed it into James's mouth and slowly fucked his mouth a few inches only. He picked up the pace and depth to the back of James's throat which made him gag.

Josh paused and started again. This time when he reached the gag point, he stopped but didn't withdraw. He let James settle before pushing slowly one more inch and then stopped. He had four more inches to go and pushed one more inch and stopped at this point it was easy and he pushed until his balls rested on James's red lips.

Seven glorious inches of cock now rested in James mouth and throat.

Josh moved a little; just a one inch fucking. Then he gave a two-inch fucking stroke.

James let out a satisfying sound.

Josh withdrew his cock, "Is that all right?"

James uttered encouragement, "That was perfect. Well done. Now get back to it and drink my spunk if you want it."

Josh repeated the cock entry procedure and then started the mouth fucking of James continuing for three or four minutes and keeping a steady rhythm. James felt Josh's hot mouth absorb his aching straining prick, taking it deep, licking and sucking. The sucking was quite a sight with Josh forcibly thrusting his long cock into James's as he deep throated him.

Who came first, we don't know, but it was probably James given his days long self-imposed edging. It would have been a copious load for Josh to handle but he handled it well. It tipped the young man over his edge to unload a torrent directly down James's throat.

They both finished their spunking and slowly removed each other with inevitable strings and ropes of cum and drool connecting lips and cocks for a brief moment. They both lay on the bed, panting and regaining some level of composure.

James spoke first, "That was amazing, young man."

James went over to the desk and checked his watch and took a long gulp of water to wash down the seme. It was 5.50 pm.

He was nearly halfway through today's roll call and was feeling shattered. He had an hour to regain composure before his 7 pm arrived and there would be two of them to service.

James looked over to Josh and admired what he saw. He couldn't imagine fucking another man, but if he had to, this would be him.

After Josh left James decided he needed to refresh himself with a shower and called room service for a light bite, more beers and wine for the evening's guests yet to come.

He'd had so far taken three loads and expected another five to go before lights out.

7 pm

James was kind of floating now, the whole experience was otherworldly...

He waited for Luke and his Plus One with his legs tossed over the side of the sofa as if watching a game on TV. He had reapplied the lipstick and gloss and noticed the holdup stockings were looking decidedly wet and stained and the robe had telltale signs.

The time rolled on and it was 7.30 pm and no sign of his guests. A text came through at 7.45, "had trouble on the road, just parking."

This created a problem. John was coming at eight but, but still, he decided to carry on with the plan. Luke and his cock curious friend came into the lounge.

"Thanks for coming. Time's a bit off though. I'm expecting another guest in 15 minutes. It's not a problem for me but it just might get a bit busier with my mouth that's all."

"Yeah, sorry about that. The roads are a bit heavy with the match on tonight," Luke explained, "but it's OK for me if one of your other guys joins us. By the way, let me introduce a new friend of mine, Nik. He wants to get into the scene."

"Hi, Nik. Tell me, what are you wanting tonight?" Asked James.

"Well, as he said, I'm curious and he offered a way in. But I just want to watch; at least I think I do. I've been curious for about a year but my wife doesn't know anything about it. She never can," explained the Plus One.

"I know what you mean. That's how I thought 10 years ago when I first started and it's been a secret for sure. But I think, no, I know my wife is suspicious. Let's just see what happens," replied James.

"I'm expecting John sometime after eight but we should get started, Luke? I'll send a text to John now and he can come right in."

James sent a message with the room details and to let him know there would be two other guys present. Knowing him, he expected he would be fine with that.

Ping: a confirmation and a remark that made James smile.

"OK, Luke. Get naked. Nik you can watch from over there but part of my deal is that I blow you off OK? Just present your hard cock to me when you are ready."

James was in control. He had to assert exactly what he needed with three guys in case they went off track.

James had admired Luke's veiny specimen before, indeed swallowed its load. He felt especially comfortable with him, same age, interests and almost same cock. While James had often wished to be able to suck his own cock, Luke afforded a very acceptable stand-in.

It was 8 pm and James put his mouth over the tip to circle the head with his tongue and lips. He placed a kiss pursing the red sticky lips and softly fondling Luke's balls which felt heavy contained by the smooth sack. He pulled back slowly, a trail of precum connecting his lower lip with a shiny thread.

Looking over to Nik he saw he had moved closer and was transfixed at the sight in front of him. James held his gaze and sucked several inches, in, out, in, out and he could have sworn he saw Nik licking his lips.

Wanking the cock against his wet drooling tongue filled the room with sticky wet noises over the faint sound of traffic eleven floors below. Luke start to leak copiously.

Then a third voice was heard to his right, "That's my fella, cock slut to the last!"

It was John who had made his entrance and was starting to strip off.

While Luke had James's doppelganger cock, John had the prick he wished he had; an eight-inch heavy pillar of meaty beauty, with a large head. And now it was staring him in the face James couldn't help but switch cock to suck John in deeply and hold it there humming satisfaction.

James worked back and forth between Luke and John enjoying the carnal feelings of pure lust. He was no longer a husband, nor a father, or a work colleague. He was a cocksucker and cum drinker there for the pleasure of others and himself.

People talk about being in the moment and this is what they meant. He was pure lust, pleasure, sex.

He noted a third cock had now appeared in front of him as its owner, Nik had decided to join in.

"Suck me please. Do that to me and Suck my cock!" He almost screamed.

James swung from John leaving his hard wet meat to James's hand wanking it taking Nik into his mouth. He had a narrow cock of about five and a half inches, uncut and it fitted James's mouth well. He attended to Nik who thrust back in the slickness. He was going to cum soon thought James.

Out of the blue, he remembered a homemade porn scene he watched last year where an attractive twenty-something wife in New York was hosting two other guests in the apartment she shared with her husband. He instructed his submissive wife not to forget their guests and to attend to their straining cocks. She did so and they formed a semi-circle in front of her being sucked in turn until each was instructed to cum into her mouth. When all had finished, she swallowed with a cute smile despite the large volume of spunk.

This is what James wanted to happen.

He told Nik to calm down and hold on and told Luke and John to get ready to cum.

"I want you all to try and cum close together. Then each of you wank off your loads into my mouth. When each of you has deposited, I'll swallow your combined loads. Any questions? OK, do it!"

The three men stood around close and wanking hard. How to time an orgasm is tricky but Luke and John conferred with each other to see if they were close.

Nik was first to pop.

He stepped in as James opened wide providing a firing spot.

"Ahrr!" as Nik unloaded mostly into James's mouth, a cum receptacle making sure to keep sucking to extract every drop. He was spent and collapsed back on the sofa.

Next Luke made a move turning James's head and bringing his prick just to his bottom lip. With a scream, he started spunking wildly. Several shots streaked James face but then the rest combined with Nik's semen. James wiped the cum from his cheeks into his mouth.

John was the problem spunker. His load was at least three normal guys.

His magnificent cock unleashed a similarly magnificent load.

"Oh James, have I got a gift for you!" He said, before starting a volcanic deposit from his prick. The NYC chick's small mouth would easily have overflowed. John's orgasm went on for over ten seconds the combined spunk drooled from the edges of James's mouth as he tilted his head fully back to stop the losses.

The three men looked at James kneeling on the floor his cum-covered face was a mess and his red lips were smeared and glossy with sperm. The fancy robe fell open, his prick red and the ivory stockings wrecked with spunk stains.

But the hottest thing they saw was a mouth filled to the brim with cum.

James tried a small swallow, then another as some of the semen was sent down and finally, he could close his lips and take a large gulp proudly showing an empty mouth.