James and the end of Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three gave a small round of applause.

"That was absolutely the hottest thing that ever happened to me," said an appreciative Nik, "thanks for bringing me to this!" he said to Luke.

"Well done James, but I'm now very jealous," said John with a laugh.

"Well thank you for coming and helping me out. It's been amazing," applauded James.

What they didn't know is he had two more guests to go to this evening and it was only 8.45 pm.

James was feeling satiated.

And Mark was on his way...

9 pm

James found and nurtured Mark in the online chat room four years ago. He was another married man who was so nervous about being caught by his wife, he didn't suck James at their meeting. James remembered blowing him but then he got nervous and wanked himself. When he came, James engulfed the spurting cock to steal the prize which utterly amazed the cocksucking virgin.

Mark came into James's hotel suite looking casual and relaxed.

"Hi, Mark. Good to see you."

James thought to spare Mark the rather spunky details of the day and offered him a drink.

"Mark, I really need what you're carrying in here as James stroked his crotch. Mind if I get down to it now?" Mark was a little surprised at this directness but it allowed James to feed as he pleased.

James retrieved the semi-hard penis and wanked its warmth. The head showed signs of leaking as James put his mouth over it and felt it harden in a couple of minutes. It came as a surprise to both of them as Mark started to cum into James's warm mouth. He caught the load, sat up, looked at Mark, and slowly swallowed.

"Thanks," said James, "I guess you were ready?" he half asked Mark.

"Sorry I must have been," standing he muttered a goodbye and left the room.

"Well, I wasn't expecting that!" James said to himself as he looked at himself.

He decided to get a shower to wash off the sluttyness.

10 pm

Mike would be coming soon and James liked Mike.

He was his blowjob coach for a year firstly introducing Mike to the art of the blowjob then advising his development as a cocksucker and of course, sucking him off now and then.

James decided to drop the slutty lipstick look and go for fully groomed. He met Mike for a drink in the chic hotel bar where Mike could bring him up to speed with his cock sucking exploits. After swapping an impressive set of stories including James's exploits of the day they retired to room 1134.

James wanted to be more relaxed.

"How are you doing for time tonight?"

"I'm fine. No constraints, Jenny is away."

"Great," said James, "you can crash here if you like."

James poured more wine and they collapsed together on the lounge sofa.

"I think Laura is sussing me out," James confided taking a large gulp of merlot.

"Apparently, my extreme interest over lockdown in cum kissing and swapping has made her think I'm getting orally curious. In a way, she's correct. It was curiosity about her blowjob experience that pushed me. If she only knew about Pheonix, well, that would really rock her world. But perhaps her knowing would open a whole new world. Now, Mike, how about we go and suck each other off?"

"That sounds just perfect. Where do you want me?" Responded Mike.

James stood and walked into the bedroom starting to remove his dress shirt and unbuckle his trousers. Mike followed and they both stripped to their underwear watching each other and rubbing their hardening cocks.

"How about a long slow sixty-nine?" Suggested James as he mounted the oversized bed.

Mike did the same inverting his head to James's crotch stroking the hard line of cock. Mike nuzzled it through the fabric and pushed back James's black stretch underwear to allow his shaven six and a half inches and balls their freedom.

James was gently biting Mike's cock head before he felt air and a wet mouth engulfing his penis. Mike licked the length of James prick and went to his hair free balls. He held the cock in his left hand before joining James in an intense mutual sucking lasting five minutes each man sucking giving attention to the head, the ridge, the frenulum with the softness of tounges and firmness of lips.

They sucked and slurped together in otherwise silence.

"Fuck my mouth, James," demanded Mike who repositioned himself to the foot of the bed. James fed him his cock and strongly pistoned his mouth, spit and drool cascading from Mike's mouth.

After several minutes of this, Mike got into a kneeling position.

"Cum on my face, James. I want your hot spunk covering my face."

"Your wish is my command!" Responded James.

Mike blew James's rock hard cock, wanking it, drooling and sucking with no holding back. He felt the point at which the precum starts to ooze fast. James removed his cock from Mike's mouth and wanked it wetly.

"I'm cumming Mike! Take this spunk!"

James spurted shot after shot hitting Mike's forehead, cheeks mouth as he just enjoyed the sensation of warm cummy rain coating him. James shuddered finally wiping that last cum on Mike's lips.

"What a mess, fella," said James, "now would you return the compliment?"

"No, wait!" James rushed to the bathroom, "keep wanking Mike..."

Mike was puzzled by keeping himself on the edge. James wanted Laura's lipstick. He painted top and bottom lips. Rushing back, James got to his knees and assumed the Cum On My Face position.

"Nice shade, James. Suits you," said Mike.

"Coat my face and especially my lips," ordered James.

Mike kept on wanking close before bursting over the edge. White ribbons splattered James and entirely coated his lips with a pearly sheen. James gasped, panted, grinned and laughed in ecstasy. Very much no cum dodging for him.

They both stared at themselves in the full-length mirror standing side by side and noticed the total coverage of their faces. They looked so hot. Then something unexpected happened.

They both turned to face each other each raising a hand to touch each other's sticky faces. Mike looked at James cum coated deep red lipstick and reached in for a kiss. James opened his mouth and they swapped tongues, saliva and cum. The intensity of the kiss increased until they were properly french kissing.

"What was that?" they both said.

"I don't know but it was just what I needed..."

Mike took one side of the cavernous bed and crashed both men slept naked in a deep and refreshing sleep.

7 am

James woke more like coming around from an anesthetic blearily noticing that Mike was still sleeping, sprawled and arms up. James reached over to Mike and down to his cock.

"Just one more hit," he said to himself and started to slowly wank Mike feeling the harness grow. James put Mike's cock in his mouth and slowly sucked. Mike awakened to realise he was the recipient of a delicious morning blowjob.

"Now that's what I call a wake-up call," he said.

James sucked deeper with greater urgency; he just kept going licking, sucking, drooling. Mike felt his orgasm rise but said nothing instead James just pushed him over the edge to flood the cocksucker's mouth. James swallowed a satisfying swallow and savoured the texture and favour of his partner. The two lay there, resting.

James thought about the last day and for now, he felt satisfied.

Friday

It's funny how quickly normal life came back.

On Friday afternoon, Laura came home early from work, she had made them both a special meal.

Something was up.

She wore her short and sexy red dress with stiletto heels and her hair up.

They finished the exquisite meal and made it into a second bottle of merlot. James settled into the sofa and Laura told him she'd be a few minutes. He sensed there was going to be sex.

But she stunned James coming back into the lounge naked except for white thigh highs, red heels and her white pearl necklace. The stilettos clacked on the oak floor as she came towards him, kissing passionately.

"You like?" She enquired.

Of course, the answer was yes.

"It's funny," she started, "I was looking for my Chinese silk robe and Arden lipstick, but I couldn't find them where they usually are. You wouldn't know anything about that?" she asked with a hint of knowing.

"I wanted to pick up where we left off last week," she mentioned.

"Really, how so?" Asked James, feeling a blend of horny while being held off guard.

"I think you know. I want to help you..." she purred.

"I think you want to suck a cock. Cocks. And I want to help you do that."

She reached down to unzip him, falling to her knees.

"Do you remember the first night I seduced you at college?" She asked looking up with her hazel eyes.

"Of course, it was one of the most erotic nights of my life. You picked me up at the student bar and virtually snogged my face off. Then you took me to my dorm room."

"And do you remember what I said as I went down on you? I told you not to come in my mouth. Because I didn't like the taste. How things have changed, don't you think? I love you taste of your cum. And so do you."

Laura went on. "My point is, we can change and acquire new tastes. And I think you want to taste another cock, another's semen and I want to watch you naked as you take a hard prick and bob away."

James gasped both at the idea and timed at the moment she engulfed his cock, licking and sucking the expert that she was.

"Yes, yes you are right. I've been thinking about it and I want to try," confessed James.

Laura sucked hard, deep and fast pulling his cock into her mouth and she moaned.

"What do you want?" She asked

"I want to suck a stranger's hard cock and lick it and to make it cum. And to swallow it," gasped James almost pleading.

"We could do it together... I could help you suck it. How do you feel about watching your wife with another man's cock in her mouth? Another man's cum?"

James answered by placing his hands on her head and thrusting violently, deeply. He couldn't hold back and exploded in her mouth then extracting his wet pulsing cock wanked hard to spunk on her face creaming her cheeks, forehead and lips before dropping and deeply kissing her, devouring.

They collapsed in a heap, James on top and holding his wife and looking deeply into her eyes.

'I love you," he said. "Yes, I want that - help me make it happen."

***

Please leave a nice comment if you want to and rate this story. If you liked this one check out my other stories which describe James's journey to becoming a cock slut.