James' Bachelor Party Pt. 02 - Finale

Story Info
Stripper surprise for James.
6.1k words
4.18
25.2k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soonerj35
soonerj35
141 Followers

This is part 2 of a fictional story. I know a number of the "anonymous" readers don't enjoy my stories. I would suggest that if you don't enjoy reading stories in the Loving Wives category of men enjoying sharing their woman then please don't read any further. I will stop posting after this story but wanted to provide the conclusion of the bachelor party to those that may actually enjoy.

*****

I looked at my watch and saw that it was 9:45. I had no idea what Paige was up to or what "entertainment" she set up for this party but I was filled with excited anticipation. About 10 minutes later Blake whistled loudly to draw everyone's attention and asked them all to take a seat in one of the chairs around the stage. He then announced that I was to sit in the middle of the couch and get ready for the fun to begin.

We all took our places and as I sat on the couch facing the crowd I could see Blake at the door letting a couple women in. He had dimmed the lights in the entry and kitchen so I could see clearly but they both looked to have great figures at first glance. I saw one of them walk back toward the kitchen area out of the view of the crowd. They both looked to be wearing long trench style coats which I assumed was covering up their stripper outfits. As the music started playing the crowd turned to find the other woman being escorted by Blake through the makeshift aisle right toward me.

The woman had long brown hair and wore a mysterious mardi gras style mask covering her eyes. As she approached Blake took the coat from her shoulders and she walked out from it exposing her outfit. She was wearing tight shorts and a crop top that was struggling to contain her huge tits. My eyes scanned her body and found her tight shorts covering a sexy round ass with a flat bare stomach leading up to her huge tits. As she came closer my eyes had locked in on her face and something in her smile and eyes looked familiar but I couldn't immediately figure out why.

She came up on stage and danced in front of me seductively to the music before turning and bending over to shake her ass in my face. She sat down on my lap and slowly moved her hips to grind her ass and pussy on my cock. She stood up and faced me to pull her shirt up over her head exposing the biggest set of natural tits that I had ever seen. She held them together and rubbed them on both sides of my face before taking her right nipple to my lips and pushing it into my mouth. Excitedly I took her breast in my mouth and sucked on one nipple before she repeated with the other.

After a couple songs of seductively dancing for me on stage she motioned to Blake to turn the music down. She asked him to bring out the bachelor chair and place it right in the middle of the aisle facing the stage. After the chair was put down she helped me to the chair and kissed me on the neck before sliding a blindfold over my eyes.

"Hi guys. My name is Jessica."

The voice and name clicked immediately and took me back to the flirtatious bartender that wrote her number on my receipt. I was confused, embarrassed and turned on all at the same time. It seemed like she wasn't surprised that I was the bachelor she was hired to dance for. Was it a strange coincidence or did Paige finding that receipt have something to do with this? Jessica continued:

"I've been asked by James' fiancé to make sure I put on good show that he and you won't forget. So I brought along one of my friends to get the party heated up a little if you don't mind."

Whistles, hoots and hollers went throughout the crowd encouraging Jessica to bring her friend up.

"She is new to dancing so please help me make her comfortable tonight. There might be a special surprise if you guys behave yourself. So please give a warm welcome to my friend, Renee!"

All of the guys clapped and whistled as the second woman must have come out from hiding in the kitchen. Being blindfolded somehow enhanced the excitement and anticipation as I heard the music start and loud cheers from my friends. The whistles and cheers led me to believe the second woman must have been as hot or hotter than Jessica the bartender. As I waited in anticipation my mind went back to the bar that night and how unbelievable it was to have her stripping at my bachelor party.

I felt a hand graze my shoulder as the new stripper reached my chair. She kept it on my shoulder as I felt her straddle me and sit on my lap. The music played in the background as her hands went under my shirt and ran up my chest before gently squeezing my nipples. She kissed my neck and nibbled on my ear as she brought her hands back down my chest and teasingly unbuttoned my pants. She grabbed my hands with hers and led them up to her already exposed breasts.

While this stripper wasn't as big as Jessica she had a very good set of breasts that were soft to the touch. I massaged her breasts and heard a soft moan released from her which encouraged me to continue. She continued teasing me and slowly moved my zipper down while I massaged her tits. My cock was dying to be released but I hoped she would not pull it out for fear of Paige finding out. As the song ended I was both disappointed and relieved when she gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek and stood up and moved away.

The next song started and I sat there imagining what was going on as I heard the guys excitedly cheering for what was going on in front of me. I strained to peek out from the blindfold but was unsuccessful. I heard what sounded like soft low moans coming from the couch area and I became agitated that I was still blindfolded. Suddenly the blindfold was untied and it fell into my lap. As my eyes adjusted I saw the two women lying together on the couch.

Jessica was on top kissing the breasts of her friend. My eyes came into focus and I scanned what I could see of the body of the second stripper. Her high heels were still on and her calves and thighs were beautifully toned and tanned. I could see the strap of her G-string red panties barely peeking out the side from underneath Jessica's body. I moved up to see her gorgeous breasts sitting up nicely from her chest as Jessica took her nipple into her mouth sucking it gently. The scene was breathtakingly sexy to watch two women right in front of me.

My visual scan continued up her body and I saw her long bleach blond hair partially covering her masked face as she turned away in pleasure. Jessica moved up and began to kiss up her neck and approach her lips. She took her hands and pushed the hair back behind her friend's ears before giving her a deep and passionate kiss. As the hair went behind her ear I glanced at the dangling earrings of the second stripper and noticed them to be identical to ones that I had given Paige for her birthday. My heart stopped for a minute as I immediately scanned back to the high heels and G-string strap. I couldn't believe my eyes. Paige was "Renee", the second stripper!

She had done a really good job trying to hide her identity with the wig and mask so I was sure nobody else knew it was her. I scanned the room and everyone was concentrating closely at what was going on with the women. I locked eyes with Paige as I turned back to watch the show and gave her wink. She smiled and kept her eyes locked with mine as Jessica kissed down her stomach and reached the waist of her panties. Blake suddenly started a chant:

"Take them off! Take them off! Take them off!"

Paige looked at me and I could tell she needed my approval so I joined in the chant with a huge smile on my face. She raised her hips to signal Jessica that it was ok and Jessica slid then down her legs and off her body. Jessica then walked toward me with the red panties in hand. She leaned toward my ear and whispered to me as she brought the panties up to my face:

"Smell the sweet juices of your fiancé. I'm going to eat her out and make her cum right here in front of all your friends."

She dropped the panties in my lap and turned to go back onstage to attend to Paige. Jessica knelt down in front of the couch and pulled Paige's hips to the edge. She kissed on her inner thigh and then gently dove in to eat her pussy. As Jessica's mouth reached her pussy Paige let out a loud passionate moan and closed her eyes in pleasure.

Jessica wasted no time and licked her pussy eagerly and aggressively as I watched the signs of impending orgasm overtake Paige. Her toes began to curl and her eyes rolled back as she uncontrollably screamed out in pleasure:

"OHHHHHHHH GOD...YEEESSS...I'M CUMMING...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The crowd cheered loudly as her body convulsed in orgasm with Jessica not letting up and licking her all the way through her climax until Paige was too sensitive and pulled her face up. Paige pulled Jessica up and kissed her deeply. Watching the two women kiss and know that Paige was tasting her own juices on Jessica's tongue was almost too much for me and I had to control myself to not take out my cock and jerk off right there.

Jessica helped Paige up off the couch and they both took a bow in front of us. Jessica announced that they were going to get a drink and take a short break before the second half of the show. The crowd all playfully booed to which Paige turned her ass toward the crowd and spanked it playfully. Jessica promised that the second half of the show would be worth the wait. She announced that she did need a few volunteers from the audience to which everyone including me raised their hand. She laughed and said:

"I thought this might happen. Well obviously the groom-to-be will be one of the volunteers chosen. We will need the best man also. They will be for the final act. I'm told there are 4 other groomsmen. I bet we can find a way to work them into the act too!"

Blake brought the women their coats and they covered up before walking through the crowd and back to the kitchen area. He then grabbed an ice chest full of beers and opened it up for the crowd to enjoy during the intermission. He approached me and at first I thought he was in on the setup but either he was a great actor or was completely clueless to what was going on as he said:

"Can you believe how hot this show is? I have no idea where Paige found these two but they are both fucking hot and sexy. I'd love to fuck both of them. Jessica wanted to review payment details or something with you before the second half of the show. Paige was supposed to take care of that so not sure."

I got up and smiled to myself as I walked back to the kitchen area. As I turned the corner and was out of view from the living room Paige grabbed me and pulled me to her planting a sensual deep kiss on me. She slapped me on the ass and said:

"You remember Jessica from the bar?"

She pulled Jessica to her and kissed her right in front of me before releasing her and pushing Jessica gently toward me. I stared into Jessica's passionate eyes and we kissed gently but passionately. Paige whispered in my ear as I kissed Jessica:

"The second half of the show is interactive with the audience. Are you ok with that? I don't think any of your friends know it's me behind the mask. Do you?"

I confirmed that I didn't think anyone including Blake knew she was "Renee" and that I was excited to see what the interactive part of the show was all about. I told her there were no limits as far as I was concerned. I kissed them both again and returned to my seat just in time for the second part of the show.

The crowd became quiet with anticipation as Paige and Jessica took the stage. They both were now completely naked standing in front of us. Paige had a nicely trimmed treasure trail leading to her exposed pussy while Jessica was completed waxed and bare. They both exuded sexiness and confidence as they stood there naked for all of us to enjoy. Jessica broke the silence and requested the four groomsmen up on the stage.

After checking out all of the groomsmen Jessica picked two to stay up on stage for the next show and told the other two to be ready for the next act. Once everyone was seated Jessica announced what was going to happen next.

"Ok guys. We are going to have a series of three competitions. These two lucky gentlemen are our first contestants. We have Grant and Ben up on stage who looked to be scared shitless. Don't worry boys we don't bite. Well unless you ask nicely!"

Cheers from the crowd as Jessica was putting on a great performance combining humor and sexual excitement. Jessica continued:

"We want you to describe in detail the hottest sex you have ever had. Once we hear both stories we will determine the winner of this competition. Ben you go first."

Ben was the quieter of the two and looked extremely nervous. He tried his hardest and told a story of fucking his girlfriend in a hotel hot tub but it was a short story without much detail and received a few boos from the crowd. The girls both thanked him with a kiss and then looked toward Grant for his story.

Grant is a good looking guy and I knew he was very popular with the ladies. I almost felt like Paige set this matchup up to guarantee that Grant won the prize. He didn't fail her by going into deep detail of a night that he picked up a hot MILF from the bar and went back to her house and fucked her in her own bedroom. I have to admit the story was very hot but wondered how much it was exaggerated. Either way it was obvious from crowd reaction who won the competition.

After a courtesy conference between the ladies they announced Grant as the winner. Not wanting Ben to go away empty handed they told him to take a seat and they would give him a one song lap dance. I could see Ben blush and knew he was uncomfortable with the attention but he took his place on the couch. The music started and the women danced, kissed and touched Ben throughout the song. At one point Jessica knelt down and put her mouth on the outside of Ben's pants simulating a blow job while Paige put his hands on her tits. Jessica got up and whispered something to Paige before they switched positions. Paige moved her head up and down the shaft of his cock until the music stopped.

Ben stood up and walked stiff legged off the stage as his erection was obvious and showing through his pants. The women motioned Grant over and sat him down in the middle of the couch before giving him the same attention as Ben during the first song. As the second song started Jessica and Paige were on opposite sides of Grant on the couch as they kissed his neck and ran their hands up his thighs meeting at his crotch. Paige rubbed up and down the shaft of his hard cock while Jessica reached up and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants.

Jessica kissed up his neck and planted a passionate kiss on him as she reached under the waistband of boxer. Paige helped by pulling the front of his boxers down letting Jessica free his hard cock. Jessica began stroking his cock while she continued to kiss him. Paige sat up allowing Jessica full access to make out with Grant as she stroked his cock. As Paige sat up Jessica suddenly broke the kiss with Grant and dropped down into his lap to take him in her mouth. Grant put his free hands onto Paige's tits while Jessica bobbed up and down on his cock. Then second song ended and without warning Jessica and Paige stood up leaving Grant sitting on the couch with his cock hard and exposed to the crowd.

The crowd cheered wildly as they playfully motioned Grant off the couch and back to the crowd. Grant reluctantly pulled his pants up and walked back to his seat. The women grabbed the other groomsmen and pulled them onto the stage. Greg and Matt were two of my fraternity buddies that we had been told had spied on Paige and me one night through our window when we were fucking on the couch. Paige had always been turned on by the idea that they had watched us.

Jessica announced that Greg and Matt would be competing in a challenge that hopefully everyone would enjoy. She asked them both to pick a number between one and ten and after they answered she revealed that Greg was closest to her number and would be her partner for the activity. Paige grabbed Matt's hand and they stood at one side of the couch while Jessica and Greg stood at the other side. Jessica explained the rules to the crowd and participants.

"The two teams are competing in an orgasm challenge. The guys will be challenged first to pleasure their partner to the point of orgasm using any technique except vaginal penetration. Once they succeed the roles will reverse and the girls will race to make their partner cum. First team to complete both tasks wins and losing team must stop immediately denying the male partner completion."

I couldn't believe what I was about to watch. Jessica and Paige sat down on the couch with their partners standing in front of them. Jessica counted down from five to signal the start of the competition. Greg dove right in and started eating Jessica's pussy immediately. His head moved quickly as he tried to elicit a quick orgasm from Jessica with fast licks of her pussy and clit. Matt took a different approach and leaned down and started kissing Paige while his hands massaged her breasts and gently squeezed her nipples. He moved down taking each nipple in his mouth first and then savoring the beauty of her body as he kissed down her stomach to her belly button.

Greg continued to use the aggressive technique and Jessica obviously liked it as she grabbed his head and helped guide it to her pussy. Matt was now positioned with his tongue gently teasing Paige's clit while he rubbed the outside of her pussy lips all around. Paige was moaning and beginning to squirm as he was taking her gently to her pleasure zone. Listening to Jessica encourage Greg to make her cum while I watched Paige slowly building to climax made me more excited than I could have imagined.

Jessica was getting close and Greg was working aggressively to send her over the edge. Meanwhile as I looked back over at Matt and Paige I saw Matt's finger reaching underneath Paige and massaging her ass while he dropped down and fucked her with his tongue. His pace had now increased and the slow build was obviously turning Paige on and bringing her close to orgasm. Suddenly I saw Paige's eyes open wide and her breathing stop momentarily. I looked down and saw Matt fingering Paige's ass while he moved up and licked her clit. Paige immediately started to spasm and she grabbed the couch cushions with her hands as she screamed.

"OH MY GOD...FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK..."

Jessica looked over and seeing Paige's intense orgasm must have given her the final push over the edge causing her to shutter with her own orgasm as she let out a loud moan for the crowd to hear.

I could see the lust in Paige's eyes behind the mask when she pulled Matt's pants down to his ankles. She kneeled on the stage and turned him sideways allowing the crowd to get a perfect view of her sucking his dick. She teased the tip of his cock with her tongue and gently licked all the way down his shaft. She stroked him while she licked his balls before finally putting his cock in her mouth. Matt's hands gently rested on her head as she sucked his hard cock.

At the other end of the couch Jessica had Greg sitting on the couch now while she kneeled before him. I watched as she spit on his cock and took the whole length of his cock in her mouth. She stayed on his cock and deepthroated him while he held pressure on the back of her head. She then started sucking him faster while his hips moved attempting to fuck her face. The contrast between the hard aggressive style of Jessica and the passionate gentle style of Paige was amazing to experience. Both women had sensed the desires of their partner and adjusted techniques to provide maximum satisfaction.

Greg announced first that he was about to cum and Jessica used her hand and mouth together in unison to bring him to climax. Jessica could feel his balls tightening and his cum getting ready to explode so she pulled off his cock and jerked him off until he came hard all over her tits. Jessica looked over and was about to call the challenge and stop Paige but she heard Matt let out a deep grunt and watched as Paige continued to suck him while he came in her mouth.

soonerj35
soonerj35
141 Followers
12