James' Bachelor Party Pt. 02 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige kept Matt's cock in her mouth gently sucking every last drop of cum. She pulled it out and licked the tip gently before looking right into my eyes as she swallowed my friends cum. I smiled at her to let her know how much I loved watching her be naughty. Jessica announced the challenge was a tie and thanked Matt and Greg for the unbelievable performances. The girls were going to take a short break and freshen up before the finale.

During the intermission everyone grabbed beers and the talked about how awesome the women were. Matt and Greg were celebrities now and everyone kept telling them how jealous they were. I looked for any hints that Paige's cover had been blown but nobody let on and just kept talking about how sexy and hot the strippers were. I had to agree with them and was anxious to see what was in store for the grand finale.

The women walked back up to the stage and Jessica whistled again to quiet them down and have them take their seats. Blake and I were still on the stage as the last two volunteers for the show. Jessica spoke to the crowd again:

"I have been informed that the groom-to-be has asked to not be a part of the show out of respect for his bride-to-be. My friend and I are disappointed because he is hot as hell but we respect his wishes."

Boo's filled the room and everyone looked at me. I had no idea what she was talking about but as I looked at Paige she gave me a wink and I played my part to the crowd. Jessica continued.

"So after discussing with my friend we have decided that a replacement is needed for our final performance. We have decided to invite Ben back up to the stage to help us out. In addition we are going to bring the bachelor's chair up to the stage and tie James' hands behind his back and make him watch what he's missing close up!"

The crowd erupted in cheers and laughter as they pushed Ben up toward the stage and moved the chair. Ben looked hesitant to participate so Paige grabbed his hand and pulled him up with her. Jessica walked over to take my hand to lead me to my perch. She whispered softly and seductively into my ear.

"After we discovered how big Ben's cock was during our dance Paige made a little change to the program. Don't worry you will be getting a private dance later if you behave."

Jessica took the tie from her trench coat and tied my hands behind my back. As the music played she danced in front of me squeezing her huge tits together and pushing them up so she could lick her nipple. I couldn't see what Paige was doing onstage but the crowd seemed to be enjoying. Jessica turned and sat on my lap grinding on my cock and leaning back so that I could see my fiancé onstage kneeling before Ben and Blake alternating between sucking each cock.

Jessica turned and moved down onto her knees in front of me while unzipping my already unbutton pants. She smiled as she looked up at me and pulled my pants down and dropped them at my ankles. My cock was free and hard and she teased me by kissing my inner thigh but making sure not to touch my cock. I watched Blake gently put Paige onto the couch and kneel down to taste her wet pussy. She motioned Ben toward her and started sucking him while Blake ate her pussy.

Ben's cock was huge in her mouth and she struggled to take half of it as Blake continued to eat her pussy. Jessica teased me a little more before leaving me hard and alone sitting in the chair as she joined the threesome. Jessica tapped Blake on the shoulder and motioned him up while Paige continued to suck on Ben's big cock. Jessica turned to the crowd and announced:

"Ready for the grand finale? I know I am."

Paige got up from the couch and the women made Ben and Blake sit down on the couch. Jessica climbed up first and straddled Blake lowering her pussy down onto his stiff cock. Paige watched with us as Jessica started fucking him slowly and letting his cock stretch her pussy. Then Paige duplicated the same actions with Ben. She held his cock while she slowly mounted it and slid as far down as she could.

Paige and Jessica fucked the two guys as we watched from behind every inch of their cocks into the pussy of these hot women. Ben was kissing Paige's tits and I could tell she was loving every second of his big cock fucking her. She started bouncing up and down faster on his cock and her moans could be heard above the music. She was lost in sexual passion and couldn't hold back from encouraging him.

"Oh fuck Ben...that cock is so big...I want to fuck it all night...Please give it to me..."

Paige sat all the way down onto his cock and started grinding on it. I knew this was how she liked to cum and could only imagine how excited she was having him fill her pussy up with his cock while she fucked him. She leaned over while she was getting close to cumming and kissed Jessica. Ben grabbed her hips and helped grind her pussy on his cock.

Paige turned her attention back to Ben just as she was getting ready to explode all over his cock. She screamed in pleasure which must have sent him over the top. He loudly yelled "Fuck" and held her on his cock while he pumped his cum into her pussy. Paige kissed him while he continued to cum inside her. When she got up off of Ben's cock cum dripped from her pussy. Ben grabbed his pants and left the stage embarrassed.

Jessica got up off of Blake and pulled him off the couch before instructing Paige to lie down. Jessica bent over and stuck her ass in the air while she buried her face into Paige's pussy to lick her clean. Blake saw the invitation and stood behind Jessica and started pounding her from behind. Jessica looked so hot getting fucked by Blake while she ate Paige out.

Blake fucked her hard and fast and Jessica moaned with each stroke. She laid her head on Paige's stomach and closed her eyes as she felt a strong orgasm coming on. Paige stroked Jessica's hair gently and looked into Blake's lust filled eyes while he fucked her. Jessica couldn't hold back any more.

"Fuck yes...Pound that stripper pussy Blake...Make me your slut...OOOOHHHH FFUCK...I'M GONNA CUM...YES...YES...OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES!"

Blake pulled out as she was cumming and stroked his cock shooting his load all over Jessica's back and ass. Jessica's orgasm lasted for what seemed like an eternity as she her body twitched and quivered. Paige pulled her up to her and kissed her once again while Blake took his shirt off and wiped the cum off of her back.

The crowd cheered and shouted for more but Jessica told them that the show was over. The women bowed and put their coats on. Paige came over to me to untie my hands. She looked down at my hard cock and smiled. Jessica and Paige both gave me a kiss on the cheek before blow kisses to the crowd on their way out.

The party disbanded soon after the entertainment left. I thanked everyone for coming and rushed out to get to the apartment hoping to find Paige and Jessica waiting for me. I opened the door and at first didn't see or hear any sign of company. I walked back toward the bedroom and heard the shower running. I only saw the outline of one body and thought that Jessica must have bailed or something. I was horny and ready to fuck Paige after watching her perform onstage as a slutty stripper so I wasn't disappointed.

I opened the door to the shower and to my surprise found Jessica in my shower naked instead of Paige. She told me to get undressed and join her in the shower while Paige ran to the store for beer. I removed my clothes and stood naked next to this sexy woman with huge breasts while the water beat down on our bodies. We immediately kissed and let our hands caress each other's bodies. I could feel the passion in her kiss and grabbed her plump round ass as I pulled her to me. Our bodies meshed together as we continued to make out like teenagers.

She moved me to the back of the shower and knelt down in front of me to take my cock in her mouth. She alternated between gently licking the shaft of my cock and aggressively sucking it like she had with Greg earlier that night. Her wet hair glistened in the light as her head bobbed forward and backward on my cock. I startled as the shower door opened and Paige stood there catching Jessica giving me a blowjob. She joked with her.

"I thought I told you to wait for me." Jessica took her mouth off my cock to respond.

"I know but he showed up and I've wanted to fuck him since the moment I saw him at the bar. I've waited all night to get his cock in my mouth."

Jessica stood up and playfully grabbed me by the cock as Paige went to the bedroom. Jessica dried me off first and then escorted me to the bed where Paige was already naked and waiting for us. Paige looked up at Jessica and motioned her toward her with one finger. Jessica bent over and pulled Paige's hips toward the side of the bed and started licking her pussy. I could hear how wet Paige was while Jessica fucked her with her tongue.

Jessica reached back and slapped her big juicy ass as she continued to eat out my fiancé. I took the invitation and moved forward positioning my cock at the entrance to her waiting pussy. I looked into Paige's eyes as I slid my hard cock slowly into the wet and warm pussy in front of me. Her eyes were filled with passion and her moans were heavy while she watched me fuck Jessica while getting pleasured.

I fucked Jessica hard letting her take every inch of my cock inside with each thrust. She reached between her legs and fingered her clit while I continued to pound her dripping wet pussy. Jessica pulled her head from between Paige's legs and told me what she needed.

"I want the cock...Fuck me harder...Make me cum on your cock in front of your girlfriend...Show here how much you want to fuck me."

Hearing that made me increase the intensity of my strokes and the feedback was positive as Jessica began to moan loudly with each thrust. I reached forward and took her long hair into a pony tail at the base of her head. I pulled back gently causing her head to look up right at Paige as I was fucking her. Paige sat up and began kissing Jessica while I held her head up and fucked her harder from behind.

Jessica couldn't hold back any longer and started to scream as her orgasm peaked.

"OHHHHHHHH FUUUUUCKKKKKKKK...YESS, YESSS, YESSSS!"

I pressed my cock deep inside her and felt her pussy contract onto my cock in spasm as she came all over it. Paige was now supporting Jessica's body allowing her to release and enjoy the pleasure that was taking over her body. Jessica kissed Paige deeply and passionately as the contractions of her climax began to subside. I was so turned on feeling her cum and watching them kiss that I knew my turn to cum was close.

Both women could sense my excitement and knelt down in front of me as I pulled out of Jessica's pussy. My cock was coated in Jessica's cum and Paige was the first to take my cock in her mouth. She had to have tasted Jessica's cum all over my cock and the intensity of the blow job led me to believe it turned her on. Jessica asked her to share and as Paige pulled my cock from her mouth she guided it to Jessica.

Jessica immediately took my cock deep in her mouth and down her throat as she deep throated my cock. Paige stood and kissed me while Jessica continued to suck my cock close to completion. Paige could see the lust and passion in my eyes and whispered into my ear as Jessica continued.

"Fill her mouth with cum...I want you to cum hard knowing that Jessica and I sucked and fucked your friends tonight...Come on baby let her taste your cum!"

The sensation of Jessica sucking my cock and Paige encouraging me with dirty talk sent me spiraling over the edge. I told them I was going to cum and then as Jessica continued to suck hard and fast I grunted and released a huge load into Jessica's mouth and down her throat. She took it like a champ and continued to suck me off until my body stopped quivering and every drop of cum was out. She pulled my cock out and looked up as she swallowed and stuck out her tongue to Paige and me.

We all stood together and kissed before Jessica put on her clothes and left with an open invitation to call her anytime. Paige and I collapsed together on the bed and hugged as we fell asleep reliving the events of the night. My fiancé was a sexy, slutty, stripper for the night that had sucked and fucked my friends while in disguise. I couldn't have been excited for the things to come.

12