All Comments on 'James' Bachelor Party Pt. 02 - Finale'

by soonerj35

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderover 5 years ago
Why get married?

Marriage (and being engaged) is supposed to mean an EXCLUSIVE relationship. Sexual contact with someone else is cause for breaking up/divorce. Cheating should have consequences.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 5 years ago
So now James gets to make things even?

He now needs to have sex with 3 or 4 other females to even things up. After all the "no cheating on the stag and Hens" nights rules, his Paige got to sample a whole lot of "strange". If he doesn't also then it's very one sided.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The only change to their future was

The cancellation of the wedding. No need to marry a confirmed slut who can not spell fidelity. Receational sex planned with others by one's fiancee is the best in-dick-ation of her continued cock worship and lack of respect for any male in her life, so why waste money and time on her only to experience a dismal future without mutual love and respect...get out while you can... thanks for retiring your literary efforts...that alone doubled your score to a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bens whore this should be the title

When Paige fucked Ben’s huge cock she will never be satisfied with the old little one she is marrying. Women compare and size matters, she’s already a whore might as well let her go get paid for it now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just another cuck story

Why did you not have him sucking cum from their pussies?

Literotica...When will there be a separate cuck category for the undeclared gay guys?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: Why get married?

That question would most likely apply to 90% of the stories told in this category. Yes, why? Problem is the authors can never explain that question.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

This was an extremely hot story. I loved that they are starting their marriage off the right way, with no secrets and lots of fun. Please continue writing and don’t let the few assholes who make shitty comments pressure you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Don't let random negative comments make you quit writing/posting. Those people that can't understand that they don't have to read what they don't like will continue to read and post because they secretly love these themes but are too ashamed to admit it. This story was a great read and overall very sexy. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And you want us to believe he'd still marry her?

Is anyone really THAT stupid? His fiance demonstrates by her words and actions that she has neither love or respect for her future husband. That she doesn't care about her health or his health. At least he knows before so he can cancel the wedding. And on that point - this is in the WRONG category. They aren't married. You talk about this being your last story. The least you could have done was post it in the correct category. If you can't get that part straight what chance do you have of posting a story that anyone will like?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great story

great story don't let these negative dip shits bother you, I hope you will write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ignore the haters

Apparently lots of people like to stroke to this kind of story then leave hateful comments. Either they're ashamed of themselves or they're in the wrong section. Ignore them, this story was great

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years ago
Ignore the Haters

Don't let them win. Write what you want. Some people will find your stories enjoyable. Write for them and for yourself.

Loving Wivea is for "extra-marital fun". Some people want to silence authors who write about that topic unless it fits their narrow definition of what is acceptable. They are vocal, but for every one who attacks, there are several who don't speak up, but like to read. They want you to quit. Ignore them. You can also disable Anonymous comments, if they bother you.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ignore the haters

Write what you like in whatever category if people do not like it they do not matter

TheDrunkenNebbishTheDrunkenNebbishover 5 years ago

Don't stop posting stories because of negative comments they may receive; people are *ssholes, especially when they can remain annonymous. Any writer will tell you that critics are worthless.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Hi Sooner, marrying a gal like her probably wouldn't work for me. But the way you wrote it was OK. Dude got a little 2 on 1, she didn't disrespect him

Definitely not a conventional marriage, but if it ain't all phony(church, minister, etc, ). Who cares. Different relationship, different union.

Loose ends like STDs. Up one for newb credit. 4 Estrella s

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Really enjoyed this story along with 3 others of yours I have read. Keep it up and fuck paige hard for me

col_lovercol_loverover 5 years ago
I wish I was James

James you are a lucky man. I love slut wife - girlfriend story's, Good combination of sluts in this story, Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous