James Bond Redux Ch. 01: Doctor No

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
818 Followers

Bond stared at the erotic sight of her hefty tits that thrust into his face. Her fit and toned body rode him like he had never been ridden before, his balls throbbed, his shaft quivered as the young blonde jammed her pussy on him.

Her stomach fluttered as she reared back and gripped his ankles in both hands. Her head tilted right back as Honey gave herself up totally to the divine pleasure of having his rock hard manhood fill her.

007 pulled her off his cock and leapt up quickly.

"Get on your knees darling, I want to fuck you from behind."

He wiped some sweat from his brow as Honey got up on her knees.

"Fuck me my daring."

While he perspired, she glowed and the smooth skin of her buttocks felt so soft as he spread them with his left hand. His right held his long, thick cock steady as he penetrated the winsome girl with an assured thrust up.

"Oh my, how wonderful is that." She uttered, her right hand balled in a fist.

Bond did not hold back, his lust too great now and he fucked the living daylights out of the grateful blonde. He bent forward so that his body was parallel to hers, then he buried his face in the back of her neck and bit hard on the skin. He whispered in her ear all the things he wanted to do to her and she blushed like a virgin.

007 slowed down and gave her slow, long strokes that saw him pull all the way out of her slickness before feeding her his length once more. Honey was beside herself, she wanted more, needed it hard, wished him to hammer onto her fast.

"Give me that cock you bastard, fuck my brains out!"

His eyes became slits as he held onto her hips and ravaged the poor girl. Bond buried his cock inside her to the hilt, every upward thrust pushed her limp figure to the headboard. Her whole body jolted like a live wire as she creamed on his stiff cock. She threw her tousled hair back like a whiplash.

James Bond continued to hold onto her hips and with an animal like growl he drove her to the top of the bed and came inside her weeping cunt. With a pounding heart he gathered her hot body and rolled her beside his quaking muscular frame.

"I guess I asked for that," she breathed, her hair lank and damp on her breast.

"You certainly did."

Bond drew her face to his and kissed her full on the lips.

END

James Bond will return in 'From Russia With Love.'

123z
123z
818 Followers
12