James Bond Redux Ch. 02: From Russia...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before dawn broke 007 could hear the camp stir, various animals made noise and he could smell coffee brewing. He left the sleeping, and exhausted women and exited the caravan to find Kerim, he figured the women would make their own decision without him.

James Bond had a suite in a four star hotel, once he had insisted on changing rooms when he had found the first to be bugged by listening devices.

They returned to the city and the head of Station 'T' dropped him off. First thing he did was call down to reception and order breakfast, then he headed for a much needed shower. When he emerged from the bathroom he wrapped a blue towel around his midriff and was then surprised by the sound of a low thud.

Wide awake and alert the spy drew his Beretta .25 and headed to the bedroom, the source of the intrusion. To his astonishment he discovered the reposed form of none other than Tatiana Romanova, completely naked save for a thin black velvet ribbon around her pale neck. By the bed was a upturned chair, where the blonde had clumsily laid her clothing.

"You look just like your photograph." Said the woman with a Russian accent.

"I'm afraid I only saw your face in your photo." He answered, his eyes wide. "You're one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen."

Her fair hair was spread out on the pillow, her breasts were firm and perky with ripe pointed tips. Her belly was flat and pale and her fine pins were bent at the knees to show her gorgeous pussy. A dainty muff of golden hair failed to hide her juicy pink crack that appeared like a vertical smile.

She smiled and her scarlet lips parted to show perfect white teeth.

"I think my mouth is too big."

"No, it's the right size, for me that is." The Russian laughed, it sounded soft and warm.

Bond sat on the edge of the bed and leaned in to kiss the ravishing beauty. Her big blue eyes sparkled in the low electric light as he removed his towel.

What a fantastic body!

His hairy chest was broad, his stomach ribbed like a washboard, and his biceps rippled with pure muscle. His now full erection prodded up from the nest of dark hair, his foreskin pulled back by itself.

He climbed beside the naked girl, and immediately her hand sought out his manhood and clasped it in her left fist. He grew even bigger as her slender fingers caressed the hot flesh and he hugged her close to his chest as he nibbled her left ear.

"Tatiana, is the Lektor here?"

"Call me Tania, and no, it is not, must we talk about that? Let it wait."

She peppered his face with kisses as he settled his weight on her soft body.

"Very well, besides I think something more urgent just came up."

Bond quickly went into a lying position on top of her, him in one direction, she the other. His face came to her moist pussy lips and he pressed down gently. Her mound tasted delightful, the soft hair brushed his lips as he poked his tongue into her deeply, eager to lick the flesh within.

His cock swung large over her mouth and Tania grabbed it and guided the rock hard stick past her red lips. As she opened her jaw, more and more of his length slipped in. Bond shifted and raised his honed butt up so the Russian beauty could accommodate his hugeness.

He loved her cunt, very warm, very wet, and very very soft. How many lovers had she been with? Not many he hazarded a guess. He very much looked forward to taking her.

Absentmindedly Bond pushed at her face and made her squeal.

"Sorry my dear, my mind was elsewhere."

"It is so big James, so hard. Was I...was I good?"

007 lifted up and rolled over and placed his face close to hers. Her blue eyes flashed at him and she bit her lip.

"Did you like my pussy?" She whispered.

"Yes, I like your pussy, also your breasts."

Bond reached for her left boob and tweaked the hard nipple, then bent his head to it. He kissed it tenderly then went down and sucked it into his mouth. She felt his tongue stroke it and her hand pressed on his head. He turned to the right and repeated the same routine.

"Make love to me my darling, I crave your hardness inside me."

As eager as she was he entered her, sliding up slowly, filling her tunnel inch by inch. Forced to spread her legs as wide as she had ever done so before brought forth honeyed moans from her lips. He was superb as a considerate lover, each stroke steady and complete, nearly but never quite leaving her lush quim.

"James, my love, it's so good."

Her legs came up and her feet locked around his back, her arms about his neck. The feel of her pussy was indescribable as the spy picked up the pace of his thrusts spurred on by the determined hold on him by the girl.

Tania found it difficult to catch her breath, unable to control the beat of her heart that thumped on his barrel chest. She bucked beneath him and he squeezed her peach of an ass as he plunged in and out, both needing to feed their ache.

"You are adorable Tania." 007 told her as he drove his body at hers.

She held him as tight as she could with her weaker limbs, his hips pummelling on her belly. He kissed her then she felt his mouth on the crook of her neck. Totally under his control all the girl could do was moan.

Bond had endured a long lustful evening only a few hours before and yet this ripe woman was an extreme turn on for him. He turned her, now he had her on hands and knees. As he leaned behind her his hard erection nestled in her ass crack. She shivered as he ran one solitary finger down her spine to her tail bone and then he chose that second to lunge inside her delicious cunt.

"Auuugh!" Tania gave a cry that softened into a drawn out sigh.

Bond fucked the blonde with a lusty abandon, deep penetrative strokes, his hands tight about her tiny waist. His fingers cut into her flesh as he felt those slick walls of hers clench around him, as if trying to wring his seed from his cock.

Unable to hold out anymore 007 held himself buried deep in her pussy and sprayed her insides with three massive jerks of his body. Tania weakly collapsed as he fell on top of her, his shrinking prick still dribbling cum.

"Darling James, that was the best I ever had."

The lovers lay half curled in each others arms, his hand stroked her long hair, then he reached over and found a cigarette.

Tomorrow they would board the Orient Express.

END

James Bond will return in 'Goldfinger.'

12