James' First CFNM Pleasure

Story Info
First time CFNM experience with an older lady.
1.2k words
4.44
10.1k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mainz28
mainz28
13 Followers

James is a 25 year old guy who is always intrigued by CFNM. The thought of being naked in front of clothed women always makes him hard and he does spend a great deal of time fulfilling his CFNM curiosities through CFNM websites. Yet, despite this fascination, James never had the guts to try CFNM in real life.

One day, when he opened his dating app, he came across a profile of an older lady who mentioned that she is into CFNM. After mustering his courage, he decided to contact her and to his surprise, she replied. Her name is Karen and she is 56 years old. James told her "you know I always wanted to try CFNM but I've never met someone who appreciates it as well as you do. Plus, I guess I'm not brave enough to try it."

She then replied "A CFNM virgin... interesting!"

He continued "Have you been doing this for a while?"

She took a while to type her reply and it went "Actually I've done CFNM for a long time. My first experience was in college with someone I'd met in a club. He went back to my place and we got to our room, he immediately undressed himself but told me not to take my clothes off. At first I thought he was rude but somehow it turned me on. To cut the story short, I made him cum so hard with my hands while stayed fully clothed all the time."

As soon as James read this, his mind went really wild and his manhood was as hard as a piece of granite. He then said "Damn, that's so hot... I wish it had been me in that room"

Karen replied "I can make your CFNM dream come true if you allow me."

He had mixed feelings of excitement and eagerness with butterflies in his stomach. Immediately, he let her know "Sure, I would really love that. Shall we set a date and time?"

"Saturday, 8PM, my place?", she wrote.

"Perfect... See you on Saturday!", he answered without any hesitation.

On the D-day, James turned up wearing a white T-shirt with jeans. He rang her door bell. As he stood nervously, Karen opened the door and led him to her living room. She went on to sit on her sofa while James was standing in front of her. She told him "You seem to have a nice body, why don't you take your T-shirt off?"

He happily complied and Karen continued on "How about your jeans?"

James then peeled off his jeans and was left with a G-string, which he deliberately put on for this occasion. He revealed his perfectly muscular body, completely hairless from regular depilation. His G-string was very tight and made of very stretchy fabric, creating a glorious shape of his dick.

"I hope you like what you see, I've been working out a lot for this rendezvous", James said.

"So far I only see perfection", Karen replied.

The fact that he is exposed in front of a fully clothed woman made James' penis so hard tthat it stretched the fabric to a breaking point. Karen approached and her left hand began caressing James' erect penis causing him to moan with pleasure. Her right hand pressed against his chest and her forefinger accidentally brushed his left nipple, upon which James let out "Arrgghh, sensitive...".

Karen responded "So you''ve got sensitive nipples".

"Yes, I can actually cum handsfree if someone licks my nipple persistently", he said.

Upon hearing this, Karen's tongue immediately dived onto James' left nipple; her warm and wet tongue jiggled on his nipple causing an explosive sensation inside his head which led him to groan loudly. She alternated between his left and right nipple and this continued on for a good 15 minutes, making James' cock extremely hard, hungry for much needed attention.

By this time, James' leaked so much pre-cum onto his G-string's fabric creating a very visible stain. Karen noticed this and she reached back to his cock and pulled down the G-string, revealing a rock-solid uncut veiny dick. His erection caused his foreskin to partially retract, showing half of his glistening penis glans. Due to his regular depilation, James' pubic area and balls are completely smooth.

"I bet this bad boy is ready to burst at any time", Karen remarked while admiring his cock.

"Yeah, you just need to give it some TLCs", he replied.

Karen then grabbed James' dick and led him to her sofa. She then said "Why don't you kneel on the sofa?". James obliged and then she grabbed a chair and beginning to lick his cock head. As James was enjoying this moment, Karen suddenly swallowed his penis glans, making him moan and groan in ecstasy. She then proceeded to envelope his entire cock with her mouth, going up and down continuously, making James' dick purple from his desperation to cum. Karen was careful enough not to suck James too hard and too fast to avoid him cumming.

Despite this attempt, James was reaching seventh heaven and he asked "May I cum, ma'am?"

Karen simply responded "Not yet, I still want to play with you. It would be such a waste if I let this really fine specimen cum too soon."

With this, Karen told him "Get on all fours and show me your arse." He happily followed her instruction and exposed his perfectly hairless butt. Karen then sternly said "Open your arse." He did as she told him and showed his anus in all of its glory to her delight. She began licking his hole and to her surprise, he enjoyed it as he grunted "Arrrgghh, that's heaven". After some dizzying moments for James, Karen grabbed his cock and stroke it. His moan became louder so Karen slowed down to ensure that he would not cum while she was still eager to play with him.

"Plese ma'am, can I cum?" he asked again.

Karen firmly replied "Not until I'm done. I will tell you when you can cum."

She then continued "Why don't you stand up?". Eager to please Karen to earn his cumming, James complied.

Karen began licking his nipple while at the same time stroking his dick. Knowing that James' dick is throbbing and that he's been on the verge of cumming twice, Karen moved her hands very slowly up and down his cock. His moaning and groaning became louder and louder.

Again he pleaded "Please ma'am, let me cum... my cock's really bursting."

"Let's play some game here", Karen said. She took a bottle of lubricant and poured some to her forefinger. While her tongue was back to treat his sensitive nipple, she bent her lubricated forefinger to form a semi-circle and placed it at the underside of the cock head before going up and down slowly.

Karen then mentioned "I want to see if this can make you cum."

The slow movement of Karen's forefinger was excruciating for desperate-to-cum James; he moaned uncontrollably until one point where he said "Please ma'am, I can't hold it anymore... Could you please let me cum?"

"Okay, you may cum", Karen responded.

With that, he screamed "AAARRGGGGHHH, I'M CUMMING... CUMMING", followed by massive cum, stream after stream.

As soon as the last spurt of cum came out, James felt a rush of relief. He was spent and fell onto the sofa. Karen sat next to him and asked "Relieved?" to which James answered "Definitely".

He added "We can do something more adventurous next time." Karen was rather surprised by this and she said "As you wish. Let's keep in touch".

mainz28
mainz28
13 Followers