James' Group CFNM

Story Info
James' CFNM night with a group of older ladies.
2.9k words
4.42
9.1k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mainz28
mainz28
13 Followers

Following his introduction to CFNM, James was eager to try something more exciting with Karen. Four days passed, and a message appeared on James' phone... It was from Karen. He felt ecstatic on the prospect of having another CFNM fun with her.

After exchanges some pleasantries, Karen wrote, "I would like to introduce you to my friends, would you be available this Saturday at 8PM?"

"Sure, I'm all free," James replied.

"It'll be at my place. Be sure to look your best, these ladies are keen to meet you after I told them about our fun night," she continued.

"Of course, don't worry about it. See you on Saturday," he said.

James was so exuberant after receiving the texts from Karen. He got himself a sheer thong with pouch-like front. But, the design is unique in a way that he has to lift is balls up and bring his cock to face down as if his cock were wrapping his balls. Once his he puts on his thong, his private part resembles a polyp.

On Saturday, James turned up to Karen's place as scheduled. This time he was wearing a black sleeveless T-shirt and jeans.

Upon hearing the bell ringing, Karen opened the door and remarked, "Look at those muscles, you really are well prepared, aren't you?"

"Sure, I've been really looking forward to this," he replied.

While grabbing his arm, Karen asked James to come in and led him to the living room where her friends had been waiting eagerly. There were three ladies, all of whom seemed to be in their fifties.

Karen made an announcement, "Ladies, this is James, whom you've all been asking about... and James, allow me to introduce you to my friends."

She pointed the one on the left and mentioned her name, Sophie, after which she moved to the lady in the middle, Claire and finally she introduced the one on the right, Marie.

James greeted them, "Hi ladies, pleasure to meet you all!"

All three of them responded, "Hi James!"

Claire added, "Look at you, such a piece of meat!"

Karen explained, "Sophie, Claire and Marie are friends from university. We are very close and we tell each other everything."

Without hesitating, she went straight to the point, "Now, I believe you are going to give a more IN-DEPTH introduction of yourself?"

James understood and he immediately undressed in front of the ladies, leaving behind just his sheer thong with his polyp-shaped endowment.

Karen's friends gasped with disbelief, their eyes were fixated at James and they uttered, "Oh my Lord!"

Sophie, Claire and Marie were perplexed not only by James' dick, but also by his perfectly chiselled and hairless body.

Being exposed to these ladies, James felt an adrenaline rush and his cock grew in size, making the pouch look full and plump.

"James, that's not in-depth enough... Please move forward!" Karen said.

James obeyed and stood in front of the ladies, his legs now touched Sophie and Claire's leg. Claire started the move by caressing James' cock bulge, soon to be joined by Sophie and Marie.

Marie commented, "Look at this juicy dick. We must use every single moment this evening to savour his cock."

The other ladies nodded in agreement.

By this time, James' cock was rock-hard and the fabric of his pouch looked very taut, ready to rip at any time.

Karen suddenly stood up, positioned herself behind James and told him "Flex your arms, James!"

While he was flexing his arms, her hands reached around his chest. Both of her index fingers started playing with James' nipples and he moaned, "Argh."

Karen said to her friends, "Ladies, James has very sensitive nipples by the way..."

With that, Sophie and Claire dived onto James' nipples with Sophie on the right and Claire on the left. Karen started playing with his butt, while Marie was still mesmerised by James' endowment.

As soon as Sophie and Claire's tongue landed on James' nipples, James' body twitched from pleasure. Marie then noticed pre-cum began leaking from James' cock head. She stood up and pulled down James' thong with Karen's help, exposing his hard-like-granite veiny cock with perfectly hairless pubic area and balls, which immediately pointed upwards. Marie grabbed James' cock and began to move her hand up and down. Having an uncut dick, the sensation of his foreskin sliding up and down his cock head while at the same time having his nipples stimulated sent James to the roof.

While her friends were still enjoying James' body, Karen announced, "Ladies, I think we should try something here".

She looked at James, grabbed his cock, led him to the dining room and said, "Why don't you lie down on the dining table there, sweet boy?"

James complied and as he had found his position, Karen told the ladies "You know, James told me that he can cum hands-free if someone persistently licks his nipples. We shall see if it holds any truth."

Sophie and Marie sat close to James' chests, while Karen and Claire took position close to his head. As expected, Sophie and Marie handled James' nipples. Karen nibbled on his ear and Claire licked his neck. The four ladies were like lionesses savouring on their prey. James couldn't help himself other than moaning and moaning.

After five minutes, Karen told Claire "Darling, I just want to let you know that his butt hole is his erogenous zone too..."

Upon hearing that, Claire stood up and placed herself at the end of the dining table and told James "Please move forward, James... and lift your legs up and show me your butt hole."

James happily obeyed. Marie instantly licked his hole which led James to groan.

Ten minutes passed and Claire told the ladies, "I think he needs a more in-depth stimulation."

Karen gave a bottle of lube to Claire and she poured some to her index finger, after which she began inserting her finger to James' anus. She probed for Jame's prostate and as soon as she found it, she began massaging his prostate, making James screamed with pleasure "Arrrggghhh".

Once her index finger settled in his anus, Claire poured lube to her middle finger and inserted both fingers to James' butt hole. Being a former athlete, Claire has strong hands and James seemed to enjoy this anal stimulation as his moaning and groaning became louder and his cock kept oozing pre-cum.

All the licking and prostate stimulation continued on and James was clearly having an urge to release his tension; his dick was throbbing. He felt something was building up, his body was tensing and it was a matter of time before he would cum. Soon after, he shouted, "I'm gonna cum... Arrrgghhh... CUMMING... CUMMING...!"

His cock exploded like a firework. Cum landed on his face, neck, chest and abs.

"Seems like he's telling the truth," Karen said while scooping the cum on James' face.

She put her finger on his mouth and told him, "Open your mouth and clean my finger!"

James complied. She then scooped the cum on his neck and made him suck her finger again.

Once the cum-feeding was done, Karen made another announcement, "Ladies, the night is still young, isn't it?"

Her friends eagerly answered "Yesss!"

She grabbed a towel and told James "Clean yourself up, you've got some work to do."

She went to the dining room and came back with something in her hand and told James, "We are having a ladies night here and of course we need someone to serve snacks and drinks. You'll wear this apron as your uniform."

She gave him the item she was holding in her hand, however, it wasn't an apron at all; instead, it was a loin cloth like the one Tarzan wears, but it has only a piece of cloth to cover the front part with nothing to cover his butt. James put it on; the cloth was so small that it provided a bare minimum coverage.

The ladies gathered in the living room and James served them with various beverages and snacks that Karen had prepared. Even though he'd just cum a few moments ago, his cock grew to become semi erect on the fact that he was practically exposed to these ladies.

At one point, Sophie asked for some white wine but somehow, James came back with red.

She said, "I asked for white and you give me red... You should be punished".

"Forgive me ma'am... I will accept all consequences," he replied.

"Get on all fours and you shall be my horse!" she ordered.

James did as he was told and Sophie sat on James' back and told him, "Go around the table!"

Karen, Claire and Marie each slapped his buttocks every time he crawled by.

After a few rounds, when James was just in front of Marie, she said "Stop here!"

Marie sat on the carpet facing James' butt, pulled James' cock towards her and began to lick the head.

The tingling sensation of her tongue caused him to moan "Urrgghh".

She then pulled his foreskin and sucked his cock head. The warmth of her mouth sent a rush of pleasure to James' body causing his dick to grow to its full erection.

Karen and Sophie found a spot by his chests and they began licking his nipples. As James was enjoying this moment, he was told to get up and not to make the same mistake again, otherwise the punishment would be more severe. By this time, James' cock is back to being rock-hard and the loin cloth did nothing to hide is manhood.

From this moment on, every time James served the ladies, they would grab him and tease him, from fondling his dick, licking his cock head, playing with his hole and licking his nipples. As the night progressed and more alcohol was consumed, the ladies showed less inhibition. The teasing became more intense and James was dizzy from his urge to release his tension. This made him less able to focus and just past 10.30 PM, James made another mistake. This time, Karen asked him to bring some pistachios, but James came with walnuts instead.

"That's it," Karen said firmly. "We've had enough."

She grabbed a rope which had been stored under her sofa as well as James' cock and led him to a pillar in the room. The ladies pulled James hands to the back and tied them to the pillar. Then they tied his legs followed by his abs to the pillar as well.

Marie looked at James' cock, which clearly needed some attention and made a remark, "Look at that thing... seems like some relief action is required here."

She proceeded with licking the underside of his cock head, making him groan with pleasure. Sophie joined in, and she handled his balls. Karen and Claire took the helm of James' nipple treatments.

Marie enveloped her lips on his cock head and played with it for a while before swallowing his entire manhood. James gasped in ecstasy. The deep throat went on and James' breath became heavier and heavier.

Knowing that it could lead to a point of no return for him, Marie stopped and said, "Not that easy, big boy..."

Sophie switched with Marie and she too gave a phenomenal treatment to his manhood, even though this time Sophie slowed down her move to make it harder for him to cum. James' nipples continued to receive some attention and the combination of the cock sucking and nipple licking sent his pleasure to a stratospheric level.

"Please... Please... Let me cum, ma'am", James uttered. "I'm on the edge..."

Karen immediately responded with a stern voice, "You made repeated mistakes, of course you'll be punished to compensate that. You're not allowed to cum no matter how frustrating it is!"

James could only wish for the best. The teasing continued and every time his breath became heavier, he would be denied of the heavenly pleasure, causing him immense frustration.

Sophie's attention then turned to his cock head. She sucked the head, only to move extremely slowly, which was excruciating for James, whose dick had turned purple from his desperation to cum.

Again he begged, "Ma'am, please let me cum. I can explode at any time."

Karen dismissed his request "As I told you, you are not allowed to cum! You have to learn how to hold it!"

James continued, "But it's impossible to hold it with all this teasing."

Karen simply replied, "Consider it as a training."

James continued to groan in agony and Sophie carried on playing with his cock head at an excruciatingly slow pace. At one point, James screamed "AARRGGHHH", to which Sophie released her mouth grip on James' cock head.

She murmured, "Not yet, big boy..."

She then licked the underside of James' cock head to make it even harder for James to cum. He continued to groan and his breath became heavier, but this time Sophie didn't stop the cock treatment and continued to lick the underside.

Suddenly, he felt something was flowing inside his cock to a point of no return; he groaned and then screamed, "CUMMINGGGGG... CUMMMINNNGGGGG..."

An explosion of cum took place; his cock was like a canon, firing a violent stream of jizz relentlessly. The floor in front of James was covered with his cum.

Karen took bottle of lubricant and covered her hand with it; she stood in front of James and began to wank his sensitive cock head, while Claire and Marie licked his sensitive nipples.

James squirmed and said, "Sensitive... Sensitive..."

Karen ignored him and continued wanking his cock head.

James pleaded, "Please ma'am, I'm begging you to stop...".

Again, Karen ignored his plea and asked him, "Who gave you a permission to cum? I specifically told you not to ejaculate no matter what!"

When his cock head's sensitivity subsided, the ladies untied him and Karen told him, "You've made a mess here, now clean it up with your mouth."

James obeyed and he began slurping his own sperm on the floor while the ladies watched with satisfaction.

The night went on with James serving the ladies in the loin cloth and the groping went on. His cock turned semi erect the entire time in the presence of these clothed ladies.

When they finally called it a night, Karen told James, "You can have all of your clothes back only if you give us your final performance."

James was confused and asked, "What do you mean?"

Karen responded, "Wank yourself and give us your precious white gold liquid!"

She pointed to the coffee table and told him, "On your knees here!"

James went onto the table, while the ladies sat on the sofa watching him pleasuring himself.

"Show us how you wank yourself, big boy," Claire shouted.

James' left hand began touching his cock while his right hand was busy with his nipples, alternating between left and right. Occasionally, he teased the ladies by scooping his pre-cum and then licked it off his finger, to which the ladies would cheer.

"Come here, darling... We want to see you up close and personal," Karen shouted.

James approached the ladies, starting with Karen who sat on a small sofa chair at the very left, where his cock was just a few inches away from her face. She watched with amusement before putting her fingertip at the tip of his cock, making a circular motion.

James moved to the sofa where Claire and Marie sat and he put his left foot on the couch. Claire and Marie's gaze was fixated to his cock, watching his cock head sliding in and out of his foreskin. Their hands groped James' groins and they took turn licking James' cock head.

Finally he moved to Sophie, who happily licked his balls. Her hands ventured to his chest and her finger started to play with his nipples. James felt like in heaven being able to masturbate in front of women and with his nipples being played.

He moved back to the centre and jerked his cock off furiously, his body was tensing. The ladies knew what was about to come, so they gathered in front of him and put the palm of their hands in front of him.

James mumbled, "Arrgghh... Arrgghh..."

He took his cock down towards the ladies' palms while shouting "CUMMING..."

There he unloaded his man juice.

The ladies' hands were covered in his cum, leading Karen to ask, "You know what you have to do if you make a mess, don't you James?"

"Yes ma'am", James said.

He licked his own cum on the ladies' hands until they were clean.

"Good boy", Karen said.

She then took his clothes and gave them to him, "There you go."

James put his thong on and before he could wear anything else, Marie called him, "Come here, James!"

He approached them and suddenly, the ladies' hands landed on his polyp-like cock bulge.

They fondled it and Marie said, "Allow us have a feel of your dick one last time before you leave."

James obeyed and deep down he was enjoying every moment of it.

When they were done, Karen told him, "OK, you can put your clothes now, we will see you again, darling."

James assembled his clothes on and bade farewell to the ladies. He was very pleased with his new adventure.

mainz28
mainz28
13 Followers