All Comments on 'James's Classmates See Him Naked'

by sweetcobs84

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well

Well, I venture that Erin is actually Brian , and this is looking like a mean and manipulative act against him. Is here more? This boy is just an innocent farm boy, still seeking his way in the world. James doesn’t deserve this kind of humiliation. I hope the story continues. I would like to see a better outcome.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 2 years ago

What the heck is this story?

>James's Classmates See Him Naked

Uh, yeah, I guess? So?

>"James's classmates learn that James is a nudist on his farm."

Them finding out happened off-screen and only got a brief mention. This summary makes it seem like them finding out is the whole story.

>"Gay Male" Category

None of these guys have sex or show sexual attraction to other guys. You're claiming your story's MAIN focus is on guy-on-guy, yet you don't have any actual homosexual romantic/sexual interactions in it.

This story just doesn't make any sense. Events seem completely random and weird, none of the characters have any actual characterization or motivations in their actions, characters are named without any appearance or personality to attack the name to, it's incredibly short, and it doesn't seem to accomplish anything. Like, it's not erotica, the summary and Category are lying and falsely advertising, and I can't figure out what the intention was in writing it. It's just bizarre, and not in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love this story!!!!

sweetcobs84sweetcobs84almost 2 years agoAuthor

Mcsmiley: thank you for the feedback you provided. I tried to reply to the email address you had included, but it bounced back as undeliverable. Perhaps you mistyped your address or you did not want a reply?

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89almost 2 years ago

Mcsmiley?

Wait, why would you need to reply to someone via email when you just did so here? Is it because I don't see them in the comments here?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous