James's Classmates See Him Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take them off! Take them off!" A chant started from my classmates.

I had to face the inevitable. I stared out at the room full of my classmates for a good minute. I stood with my thumbs inside my waistband. I wasn't deliberately teasing them. I was trying to conceive an escape plan. But there wasn't one.

I pushed the underwear to the floor and stepped out of them. I stood there full frontal naked in front of my classmates. There were several loud gasps and shrieks. I hadn't thought to cover my privates, as my classmates had already seen everything. But the gasps and shrieks made me self-conscious and I clasped my hands over my dick and balls. But the commotion from the crowd continued. "Oh my god!" "Look at that!" "Damn!" There were arms raised, with fingers pointing. But the fingers weren't pointing at me. They were pointed over my head. Behind me. At the TV screen.

I turned around to look at the screen. I couldn't believe it. The image that Brian had said he would show everyone if I refused to strip, was now up on the screen in all 1080p HD.

I have no idea how Brian got that image. My mind started to try to piece things together. For several months, I had been flirting on Instagram and then Snapchat with this gorgeous girl Erin from Tennessee. We traded face photos, texted each other about our life experiences, and talked about getting together after vacation and camping in the Smokies. As things evolved, Erin started asking for more revealing pics of me. She would tell me how much she loved a buff, tan guy. She complimented me on my eyes, my pecs, and my abs. In return, she sent pictures of herself. At first, in her bra and panties, but eventually closeups of her boobs and even her pussy. It was then 'my turn', and I had sent her some close-up pics of my chest and then my dick. She kept telling me how much she loved 'all of me' and begged for photos that showed all of me. I complied and sent her some full body shots on Snapchat. I saw that she had screen-captured them, but I didn't care at that point. And to me honest, I had screen-captured her boobs and pussy.

As our 'relationship' grew, our text conversations became less and less about our daily lives, and more and more about sexual experiences and things we wanted to do to each other when we got together. April 11th was Erin's 19th birthday, and I had sent her a picture of me completely naked, biting a single rose in my teeth. Erin loved it. She texted me for a couple hours that day, telling me how much she loved the pic and how much she loved me. I professed the same to her. Then she asked me for a special birthday present. She asked me to stroke my penis, take a picture, and send it to her. So that evening, in my room, I set up my digital camera on the desk, stripped naked, and started pleasuring myself. Once I was fully hard, I set the timer on the camera, and took some photos. I couldn't stop thinking about her, and jerked myself off to completion, then cleaned up, and reviewed the photos I had taken.

I picked out the one that I thought I looked the best in. The camera had caught me in a smile that looked natural. I was standing with my upper body slightly twisted to the side. Although I was by this age now quite muscular, I really liked how the slight twist of my upper body really made my pecs stand out. The position also exaggerated a bit the "V" formed below my abs, and I loved how it looked. My cock was rock hard and pointed to the sky at a 45 degree angle from my body. With the white walls of my room as a backdrop, my cock appeared to jump out of the photo. I hoped Erin would love it. I emailed it to her with a huge "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" in the subject line.

That was the last I ever heard from Erin. She blocked me on Instagram the next day.

12