James's Descent Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brave it might be, but he did not have that much nerve. Others might treat this like some act of fealty, of submission... but James didn't want that. He wanted there to be a pleasant understanding between them... which might result in the man standing up against him. Submission was for insecure cowards. Nathan did have to lower himself, but he'd just do one knee... and it was more about the intent than the action. Now he was not kneeling to turn into a slave... nah, he was just getting in the right position to have fun.

"Wait... hold on. Before you do that. Curious who's bigger. Never could compare dicks with a guy. Actually, might want to undress. And since the girls might start masturbating around us, might as well strip as well... give us a good show."

Talk about taking the serious air out of something. No, he did not want it to be serious, even if it was quite important. Clothes came off to show their basic humanity... Nathan felt like the man could use some exercise... that shape might barely hold out for a hike. As both stood, dicks out and not quite ready, the easy winner could be seen without the need for an up-close comparison. James was a grower, but the other man was not... his stood flaccid at almost five inches, more than double his competitor.

"Looks like Nathan wins on the soft stage."

"He's much bigger when it's hard!" Pam had to protest.

"Well, get us ready, then."

Around them were these two women, Pam still being her slender, if more curvy self, but her mother was thick and sporting that heavily expanded belly. If her tits grew any more, she might need a reduction... they were both full, hanging a bit, and the size of pineapples... they checked. Thankfully, the Empire had no problem with busty women.

It felt strangely intimate to have their women rubbing them off while they stood so damn close. An awkward air that James cut through with a bit of talk.

"You know, we should exchange women for a bit. When's the last time you fucked your sister?"

"When she was pregnant. Doesn't let me do her now."

"I don't wanna GET pregnant with you!"

"There is an ass. Don't tell me you haven't done it back there."

"It's not as good! And my ass doesn't like things going in."

"Pam, every ass likes stuff going in. You just need to ignore its initial complaints. Heck, I came a few times just from shoving stuff in there."

"Now who's the gay guy?" A jab from Nathan. But he felt like he was losing a competition.

"Still you. But, we'll get Pam taking it up the ass. Might be a good day. And don't tell me you haven't done Anna in the ass either. Just love getting her pregnant so much, huh?"

The older woman only gave a smirk. No, they have not. After this, they'd have a stock of lube... today they would have to improvise. The whole event did not feel like they were ruining their interaction... it felt like it brought them closer. And at times there was a bit of shame in her for just sticking with what was comfortable and known. But it might make it more momentous to do things with this man.

After a deal of stroking and some breast play to entice their rods, full mast could be achieved. This time there needed to be a photo finish... Nathan did not expand a lot, merely hardening, but.... As usual... the other man had tripled in length. It was a close contest.

"Hm... got a good couple centimeters on you there. But, yours looks thicker."

"Sounds like a consolation prize. Well, guess the guy with the smaller dick gets fucked."

Another chuckle went around. They were relaxing. Once more did James lean on the altar to let the man lower himself. A deep breath. He was not doing this to appease the man... he was doing this just because he wanted to. That same rule should be followed... they try it once, and if they don't like it, they stop doing it. Some things might deserve a second chance, though.

There stood a dick... often, men did not acknowledge that the others had them, maybe only at the most required, utilitarian of times, but now it was acknowledged in a more sexual scenario. Both Pam and her mother got around to offer tips... first, the obvious ones, then the more experienced ones... keep teeth well away, don't just suck, but rub that thing with lips, tongue, and cheek.... The sucking is only to collapse your cheeks and give a tight space for them to fuck. Some of these felt like rules to be followed by Nathan... others... not so much. No, he had a dick, he knew what it might like. Maybe he'll just improv. Not like James is expecting an experienced whore. And he thought of things that would make it much more... manly.

First came the grip of it... the only surprise was that it was not his own, but the man knew just how much force to exert, even without feedback. The man was leaning back, legs open, equally curious about this. The younger man could note that he was still a deal uncertain... but they had to put on a good show for the women. Wait, that's it. Make it more like putting on a good show. Have fun, but the thing they might be more proud of is to make the women happy. Much more confident now... time to get his first taste of dick.

It was hard but soft... a light, salty taste combined with something else, something that often he might smell on himself... but never got this close. He was cautious, taking it one step at a time, just letting tongue make contact at first, then lips, then take in the head to feel it in there. Teeth held as far apart as possible... no, he felt silly, just a bit closer. He'd know.

"By the way, this is my first blowjob by you guys. Pam didn't do it yet."

"I knew I was forgetting something! Get out of the way, I can still have that."

Nathan allowed himself to slip back and engage in some rivalry.

"Nope, mine now."

"Dammit! You better make it good or I'll show you up after this."

"Maybe Anna can be my first anal so you all get a first."

A tempting option. It seemed like this would evolve into something else. But first... this moment between the two... to let them bond a bit. Nathan seemed to be alright with it. The woman indulged in a bit of masturbation... for almost any woman, guys doing it had an almost primal calling for them to get hot. She imagined that it might just be a way for them to heat up the women before claiming them while their minds were distracted. Perhaps another reason for them to shame it. But she would not.

Pam was not yet seeing guy-on-guy assfucking, but it tickled her inside to see Nathan sucking cock... and from her boyfriend. It wasn't that, but it felt like a bit of submission. At least, her brain wanted to believe that because it was hotter. Damn, James was right with that thing about it wanting to believe what it likes more. Still, that was dudes doing something sexual... and... oh, yes... Nathan had his other hand on his dick and started stroking it. She'll fucking take it.

Slowly, he was getting the hang of this. The blowjob felt more like he was playing with the man, not quite pleasing him to the max, but he was getting something, as he could tell from the increasing relaxation, the half-closed eyes, the stifled moans. It was like Nathan could feel them through that dick. Maybe he'll do this again. He was not doing as much sucking and more often he was licking and stroking, with a nice slurp to really push things up there. Yeah, kinda like giving a masturbation with his mouth, though when he'd be at the end, he'd have to keep giving that to finish him off. When did he start stroking himself? Something about this did bring enjoyment. He would not cum from it, but it was certainly pleasant.

And finally.... James had his dick in a dude's mouth. Whatever excuse prison inmates make to feel straight, this was still pretty gay. He really had no problem with the idea, as one could tell from the twenty videos totaling more than two hours of just dudes blowing loads. He could blow his with a lot more freedom than usual. That was something he liked here. A simple thing to show just how far it is. Doing that at home might take a bit to wash it off. He found no sign of any of the consequences of sex on him, despite Pam pissing on him almost everywhere from the nose down. And Nathan could give a pretty good blowjob. Much better than his girlfriend who went for the head like it's a video game critical hit area. Nah, the dude was giving his head just the occasional lick, a bit of contact with the cheeks, mostly working the shaft, and really paying attention to that little border between them. Yep, that be the shit.

"Dude, it's coming. You opting for a shower or a snack?"

Might as well go all the way, though one could argue either was such. Time to go into full effort mode and just suck while letting that dick run in and out of his mouth, lips, and cheeks entertaining the sides and coaxing the stuff inside. Pam would not beat this until she had a cock on to see what it's like... and even then... this was learned over years of knowing your junk.

Thick warmth flooded the man's mouth. Yeah, there was a salty taste, and a bitter one, and that whole creamy aspect like it was glue... and he could swear there was a tinge of sweetness. He also did not understand how some might treat the load like it's gonna fill your mouth. Three jets, but barely a teaspoon of material. Cock let out of the mouth to get one more appraising taste and... swallow. Nathan had done what some might argue to be the gayest act there is... but he felt no different. Even if he could do that again with a dude who was worth it.

A silent thumbs-up was his review. And that's all they needed to say. Just a "you did damn good" said via hand and expression. That quick nod, with pursed lips held straight. Just enough to know it was all it had to be. James turned his head to see that the mother was entertaining herself enough to be warmed up. They could have another exchange without words. Give the girls a bit of butt fucking? Why not? Despite her initial words, Pam had still not offered her ass to her brother. Perhaps it was time she did so.

"Alright, you girls look like you need some dick. Anna, I promised you a fuck."

Perhaps a while ago, she might have treated this act like it was some sort of divine intervention. Now it had lost some of that grandstanding, but it was still important. Yes, they did need to do something sexual. The man would come over to her, helping her up on the altar. It was waist-high, almost as if you were supposed to fuck people on it. Anna thought it might do with a soft cover because the stone was a bit hard and cold... but she'd bear it for him.

The sister got a less graceful raise on the surface, Nathan back to his little teasing with his sister. This might just be an extension of their usual fighting. A much better way to consume that energy... with some eager butt-fucking.

"Now, despite it being such a tantalizing hole, the ass offers no lube. No, its usual product is not great lube... it dries up and becomes flaky. Not even when it comes out soft."

Talking about the true purpose of that hole made them aware of what it was usually employed for. None of them had cleaned up before it... they'd find out about why porn stars drain their colon dry before any scene. No lube at hand... they'd have to improvise. James offered the means to pursue it... give the pussy a few good thrusts, the women already wet from their eager touches. Anna welcomed it with a lot more desire, wanting the man to take any hole he wanted... while Nathan just jammed it in there to elicit a reaction, three quick thrusts to coat his cock before the girl could push him back. The mother could not help but chuckle silently at their interaction. Seems that all was back to normal with those two.

Convincing that other hole to open up when it had not done so for anything beyond its own product... would be an exercise in patience. The mother took it much better, perhaps because James was also much more gentle. Nathan was pushing a bit harder into his sister, not exactly hurting her, but not making it as pleasant as he could. Though, he was inside much sooner than his fuck-partner. He felt that fucking them side by side like this forged a particular bond.

Pam was much more vocal about the discomfort of the act. Nope, not nice at all, especially because her brother was not making it easy on her. The girl was face down, with him pressing down with one hand, though she had a trust that if she wanted to stop... it would stop. Her mother took it silently, her state requiring she be face up, James holding her legs up... or at least one... one hand had to be on that dick to keep it in because the hole kept trying to push him out. Thankfully, he had a view to keep him hard. Something about pregnant women was hot... possibly because this was the peak form for them. Bursting with life.

Eventually, it would become pleasant, the girl starting to give low moans of pleasure, the act moving from the protest of that hole into the part where it gave up and just let one see what you can find in there. You can find shit... but neither would notice it yet. You can also find some spots where both sexes enjoy getting touched. After a while, even the stretching of that hole became pleasant by itself. It might take a few dozen times until this went off with no protest, but next time they'd have lube.

For the men, this was NICE. That hole was tight but quite smooth. The vagina actually has plenty of rough surfaces inside specifically to please its guest. With the ass, you get more pleasure from having the hole itself squeeze you. And it took effort to not cum too quickly. With a bit of pussy attention, the women could reach an orgasm, a moment when the men found justification to blow inside them with no concern. No getting pregnant in that hole. The pull-out revealed why most people want to do a bit of douching beforehand... half of their dicks were covered in a brown coating originating from inside the women. If they were not so comfortable with this chapter of human biology, that might provide disgust.

James got them to do another first step... inviting the women to clean them up with some final sucking... but each other. Back to Pam to have her slurp mommy's shit of her lover's dick, the other woman getting a first taste of crap, even if she was hesitant. Hmm... not bad at all.

As tempting as it was to engage in some wilder fucking... they needed a drink and lunch. But they could have that naked since there were still no guests and the kids were over in their section. The bots would not mind them being like this.

And it felt more... humanizing.

*

James was engaged in an activity that many yearn for, sitting in the great hall, leaning back, enjoying the comfort, and tempted a bit to have a smoke. He was gently petting one of the cats that the colony had, the little ball of fur purring content while in his lap. Pam was enjoying some animal attention as she was giving pets to an eager husky, that one much more active.

They'd dressed again, mostly because the fun of nudity had worn off after a bit... and it was more fun to reveal those parts when they had a mood for fun. Anna had taken Nathan somewhere else to "reward" him for making things right, even if the outsider had done most of the work. The mood in the place was better now, and those two could interact while fully acknowledging each other. Only a few issues remained, issues that they'd clear up later.

He looked so happy. Pam felt like that was an achievement. She started to get the picture more and more... of his world... of his situation. This was not a man simply lashing out in rage because the world would not just give him everything he wanted. He had worked for it, he had studied for it... he had done everything he was told and yet all he could do was hang on. She felt like this was an achievement because their base could offer him what he was denied.

A great purpose for her... to build the man a great home. Maybe that's what wives are supposed to do. Wife... would she want to marry him? No, she would totally marry him. Pam thought it was some means of settling on her life... but it might now turn better.

"Looks like you enjoy Miss Fuzzykins."

"Something so good about petting this soft, warm ball. And really? I haven't seen any notices of bondings with the animals. I did put a precept in to not have it."

"What do you mean?"

"Animals get names in the game only if someone bonded with them. But since I want to control the population... usually through slaughtering... best to not have bonds."

"But I don't want the kitties to die! Well, they have to, at some point. But, slaughtering."

"Hey, there's no option to neuter them automatically. If I had to micromanage the animals, this would take forever." Beat. "And the bodies are useful for genetic work."

Pam made a sound like a whine. Cold, but this time she didn't feel like following it. The kitties were innocent. And did he want to do that to the dogs too? She'd only start to see it as an option later... as these animals had a short lifespan, the growth nanites giving them no mercy.

"We could do that! Just... keep them contained. How many should we have?"

"Five of each gender... or maybe ten. Horses, cows, chickens... those you'd go with ten of each. But those would get slaughtered for meat and hides."

"Eh... more fine with that. But, fine... when we get at least five younger kitties, we'll stop them from having more."

James thought that it would be a bit detrimental to the genetics research. A BIT. The chickens usually were the big providers for it. Things bred almost explosively. Fine, he could have that.

The subject was silently finished. It was difficult to consider hurting these things. The animals here were also genetically engineered... a lot friendlier than before. The cats were eager to get pets everywhere, rather than the previous ones that felt personally offended by you doing it more than they decided.

"You ever had cats? Or dogs?" She asked that because it felt like the man did.

"I had a cat. His name was George. He was rather cuddly, had him since he was small. Used to sleep on my stomach while I was gaming." A sigh. "He kept going out in the neighborhood for pussy and one day he just didn't come back. I like to think he might have just abandoned us for another family rather than thinking he met an ill fate."

"Think he would have?"

"No. I think he really loved me in his own way. Used to wait for me outside at the time I got home from work. Think about that.... Animals who have no idea of the passage of time to try and measure it just to be there for that moment."

That world was not lacking in beauty... but it was like those moments of beauty were there just to lead to pain... the only way it was considered that was because there was no pain. And still, they were mediocre. Hers was no better, but the girl thought that this man should be part of a world where it did go better. Some things never change. He continued.

"My aunt had a dog. Never got along with them too much. Kept pissing on my bed. They died one day from being let out and getting run over by a car."

Pam knew what cars were now. She was eager to have one. That research was coming soon, but they had to prioritize the crucial stuff. It would be so much better if they had someone more dedicated to research to open up their options quickly. They'd have one soon enough.

"Ugh. Why can't you say a happy thing about that world?"

"Possibly because happiness is a temporary thing. Possibly because people have made it so hard to get so we'd work and work and work. They want to make you have to work until you die of old age now, never owning anything, never having any luxury unless you're part of the elite. And I'm not talking stuff like the grand luxuries... I mean even simple things like sweets."

123456...8