James's Descent Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost might wish for a raid to try it out on living targets. Maybe later."

It felt like they were cutting it short. The other man had one idea to keep it going.

"Wanna try for some actual gay sex?"

"Someone's eager. But, we'd need lube. Or you'd be in for a dry entry."

"Something to let things slip around? Hold up. I got an idea."

Nathan reached into his pack for something... that could fit the idea. He drew out a glass container with a wide lid and handwritten label. James could not help but laugh at it.

"Gun oil? Seriously, man?! If we were in one of those books about hardened mercenaries I read, someone might say that two dudes fucking with that as lube is some sort of ridiculous, unreal peak dreamed of by thirsty women."

"Slippery enough."

"You sure that stuff doesn't burn or something?"

"Had it on my hands plenty enough to know it doesn't. Kinda hard to get off, really."

"Sounds like we'll need a shower after this. Fine, mister ultra macho man. Let's go and enact women's unrealistic expectations of gay war romance."

"Oh yeah, fucking on barricades, guns at our side, a place made for war, but now being used for hot, man-on-man butt sex, just two dudes seeking comfort on the battlefield."

"Would be a lot more atmospheric with some shelling going on, a dozen dead bodies before us, buddies shooting to our left and right while we're shooting something else."

Nathan had to chuckle. The idea was so over the top, trying too hard.... That it felt absurd. Clothes would come off, set on the wide barricade to make it into a much more pleasant surface to use in this. The barricade stretched almost the entire width of the killbox, with just one space free in front of the door to allow easy passage, the thing almost one meter across and made of solid granite. A strong buffer against enemy fire, but today it would be used for sexual purposes.

They had no awkwardness about the nudity. Even without the women around, this did not feel wrong. James decided to go along with the idea for lube, smearing the stuff on his fingers to transfer to his dick, Nathan doing the same to make that hole allow easier pistoning.

"Gotta really get in there. Shove those fingers inside."

"Heh. I'd have felt weird to do this with some older friends."

"Because they'd put you down for it. But, nothing wrong with a couple of dudes seeking relief in a way that does not involve having to put up with the crap of women."

Another chuckle. Pam might be an annoyance, but his mother was not. Still, the act did feel like it had a simplicity to it, no expectations, no added things... just seeking some understanding relief. Maybe they could be in a real war, fighting in trenches, dealing with some hard-ons because those cocks want some action no matter what... just have a quick moment to deal with it before getting back to business.

The oil was all-black and both sticky and slick... it had to adhere to those parts. But it would make for less friction between the oiled parts. Someone might compare this to the assembly of a weapon, making sure it could move without causing damage. They were not thinking it.

James had only a precise thing about gay sex. Men's bodies did not particularly excite him, though there was something about dicks... and specifically cumshots that he liked to see. Getting hard required some imagination. Even if that was a hole he could fuck, there was conditioning involved to make him not want it. Time to fight against that.

"Might want to work yourself up. Easier if you're excited."

Just two dudes stroking their black-stained cocks, a bit awkward about the thing, but not as awkward as others should be. Once hardness was reached, they could begin the attempt. James would go first at giving, but he did make a mental note to let him have a turn after that.

It would not be an easy entry. That hole wanted nothing of this... it had to be convinced. Nathan was bent over the barricade, face down and looking back, bracing for it. Yeah, it was unpleasant, but he was not gonna back down. Take it until it starts feeling good... then keep taking it. And for men, it could be better. The addition of a prostate, which one could apply pressure on if they reached far enough in that ass.... A place that the man's dick would touch and rub over... that felt damn good. Every poke of it caused a twitch in Nathan's dick, one he did not expect. This was a whole different pleasure.

Still a bit awkward, pleasure was making the issues go away. That there was a tight ass, the oil on their parts making movement easy, but there was something to it that marked it as not a woman's... it was less soft and that weird bump there could be felt by James. Not so much a bump as a place where the colon was not as accepting of pressure. He had this constant desire to smooth it out, applying force to it and in turn giving Nathan an ass-dicking he could enjoy. He'd need several more such events before he might cum just from getting fucked, but he would try again. Not bad at all.

James wondered whether to grab hold of him or keep supporting himself on the barricade. It was not like this was making him less gay... he was fucking a man's ass, balls have touched plenty enough and he was tempted to stroke his partner off. Perhaps a good compromise. Grab a hold of that ass while the other hand reached around and gripped a dick that was not his own, beginning to give it the pleasure he'd usually give himself. The position was just close enough that he could pretend it was that. Right hand gripping a cheek, left working over that dick. Yes, the outsider masturbated with his off-hand... so his right could scroll through porn.

That really did it. There was a mutual tensing, letting both know to make a break for the finish line. Nathan just had to let go and have his cock react to the pleasure. He was having the easy part... women were having the easy part. For once he did not need to give his hips a workout. If he got to enjoy this, the man might let that ass be fucked more often, just lay back and let someone work for it. And women complained if you did not do a good job.

A thick, white substance flowed into his ass and onto that pelt coat, jets of cum launching from their cocks to the sound of closed-mouthed moans. It felt a bit like an improved masturbation. Nothing extra, just seeking a bit of pleasure. No need to posture or anything. Men could cum without a sound... but did it because women can't understand their silent communication. Here, no need to show off and they knew it.

James pulled back to see the damage. His dick was covered in black, white, and brown. Yep, still having that problem, though the brown was less than before. He was still damn hard, if he expected it to go down. This must have been something from the game... usually, he could not even entertain another erection for hours after he came. At best, he might find himself doing two faps in a short time, not quite satisfied. No... it wasn't his dick to call an end to that previous bout, they just had enough. Seemed that the cooldown for men did not apply here. God feared men's sexuality so much that they got nerfed. Or evolution did that or else the men would do nothing else.

"Hm. Not bad. You got a good ass on you. And you came from it." A snort. That was banter.

"I'm not the one who's fucking a dude in the ass."

"Not yet you aren't. Take five and switch places?"

Such a light atmosphere for the act. They'd take a break more to recover their breath than anything. James had gun oil on both hands, so he skipped out on smoking. Despite the possible solution of Nathan using his one clean hand to hold his cigarette... he dismissed that. It felt like they were going somewhere beyond this intention.

Take number two would have them switch places. Nathan was aware that the man hadn't done it before... and felt a tad honored. James opted to lie down face-up, head resting on his arms, the hands being kept away to not add to the mess. He'd tease Nathan about oiling him up, but he was much more able to take it... because of a bit of training. He still needed stroking to reach orgasm... not yet an ass slut to cum from that alone... but it helped. As they looked at each other during that act, there were none of the expressions they might reserve for women... just a relaxed look while practically talking by looks alone. The orgasm was like seeing to a need.

Pretty good for his first time. They'd do more. But it was time to shower... that stuff did not want to come out easily. Both would come inside to start applying soap and hot water, first to hands to clean off those parts, black just constantly coming out of them, but they'd slowly return the natural color. Cleaning dicks and asses was a bit harder... both looked like they fucked and were fucked by an engine block and getting that persistent stuff off their cocks was almost qualifying as masturbation... so they might as well fully qualify it. The two would turn to each other, leaning on the smooth walls, just jerking off together until cum flew again on the floor of the bathroom. Yeah, this was nice... like just chilling with a guy. Both could see why a dude would be gay... not exactly attracted to them, but like having a fishing buddy you could be very honest about everything, up to the point where you pull out dicks together if you see a woman sunbathing nude.

That allowed them to let each other clean those asses of oil, which might as well count as fingering... and after a few challenges... it was. To say that the women were envious of this would do it little justice. And a tad jealous. A grand temptation came... to return to the old ways and shame men for being with men... and another to ask them to do that stuff in front of them.

Tragedy averted.

*

It had been an amazing day. Pam did get a bit of work in, here and there, but she was mostly at James's side. If she only got a day with him so damn rarely, she was gonna use it to the max. Six hours left now. Just enough to get some sleep with him. They'd fucked three times today, the last one being just a few minutes ago.

Now they were in bed, naked, her kitty drooling cum while the girl could hold him as she went to sleep. She didn't really want to, but tomorrow was another day. Tomorrow it was back to work... and he didn't even manage to do whatever he wanted with a shower. Maybe it had something to do with shit... playing with it and then being able to wash. Why couldn't she be there to see the guys going at it together? She'd pay just to see that moment of them stroking it together. The next time he comes, they better do it. James mentioned it might be better if they had a TV... must be some porn in there somewhere. Or she could build them a computer.

Pam wanted to not be separated from this man. She'd want him to stay or to go back with him... suck his dick while he's directing them. But that one seemed out of possibility. They still had no idea how this was happening, or how to move on to his staying. Even if he pumped Anna's power to the point she might hold him for a longer time, he might still be in danger of being sent away... and they never knew what might happen.

His body was so warm against her. He was really cuddly, holding on almost with a measure of desperation. One hand on her back, another on her head, she could dream of falling asleep like this every day. But in the morning... she'll wake to an empty bed, eagerly awaiting the next time. He could come back the very next day, as they agreed to just push this to the max and he'll fix Anna's condition once he's back, let her do it again... but there was also the desire to move them forward... and it did feel like he was needed for that. Every time he came over, the colonists felt a tad... lost for what to do. It was like they were losing that guidance and had to make do with their own... and suddenly they didn't know everything. A disturbing thing, especially because his guidance was not so overwhelming as if to turn them into tools.

Sleep came and Pam closed her eyes while in that embrace. Somewhere in the night... her tablet would wake her... the alarm went off, and the timer hit zero. She expected to look and see him gone, but the man was still there... not even reacting to the sound. Oh well, must be a bit longer. The girl would fall asleep instantly, willing to enjoy these last moments.

Morning.

Pam woke up almost on automation. The sun was up, and her alarm went off, but the room was dark. She'd take a look at the bed to face that disappointment of the man gone and...

Wait.

James was STILL THERE. The man was sleeping undisturbed. Even her turning on the lights prompted just a furrow of brows. He slept right through her alarm. Those reactions showed her that he was not just some fake put in to make her feel better. Though not even Nathan would pull such a prank on her. Why was he here?

Oh, she could think of an idea how. Very clever. A smirk on her face before the girl let her hand run over his body. She sought out the hardness below... and he was hard enough. Time for a morning blowjob. Pam would slip down and slowly let her mouth cover that member. She felt like James had enjoyed her brother's oral service better... but she still had no idea how to make up for it. No hint other than she'd need a dick herself, but the girl was content with her body.

No need to rush, suck that cock slowly, bringing it around to orgasm without a hurry. Maybe she could wake him with that... maybe he was having a hot dream right now and she was making it better. He was, in fact, having quite the interesting dream about adventuring in some world of dragons and fucking his paladin sister. The dream adjusted to mirror reality. James might worry about creaming his pants, thinking that he might be sleeping while on his gaming chair.

His cream would only go in the girl's mouth, coming out with less force, but plenty of volume to satisfy her. Pam started to like the taste of his cum... and the taste of almost everything coming out of him. Almost everything. And it did wake him.

There was a momentary confusion to look down to where he felt his cock still enveloped in warmth... and of lying down... and Pam being there.

"Must still be dreaming."

"Yeah, play it off. I know what you did. Came right back and snuck in my bed." A kiss to his cock. "Made sure I woke up nice."

He could take the credit, and let the girl think about him things that were not so. But James did not hesitate to tell the truth.

"Wait... I'm still here? And no... I didn't do that."

Pam straightened up a bit. Still here? Meaning he didn't leave when the time was up? There was a strange feeling in her stomach. Was that joy? No, wait... it was NOT joy. The girl practically jumped out of bed and out the door, running barefoot towards the bathroom. A man could get plenty of wrong messages from this... So James decided to pursue, if still barely waking up.

He'd find her bent over a toilet and vomiting inside, an act that might lower the other person in one's eyes... but this was just another part of humanity. Not that they'd be in any way tempted to play with that. The man would come over to pat her back and try and comfort her through it. Food poisoning? Happens. No, it was not food poisoning. A hand rubbed at his eyes to draw more wakefulness in him... thinking of why he was still here. He can't have just found the solution. The man was sure that Anna was still holding him here.

With a bit more focus in him, he would finally notice that there was another sound in the bathroom... specifically, the shower... where he'd see a naked, pregnant woman getting her morning refreshment before she turned to see her daughter puking from something they were familiar with... and then her eyes went wide at seeing James just sauntering in. He looked back at her, first taking in that sight again... she was hitting plenty of right spots, but James also noticed something... Anna described that towards the end of the stay, she was practically running on a quarter of a brain... but she looked perfectly fine. OH, HE KNEW HE FORGOT SOMETHING! Yes, that was it.

"How are you still here?"

"I may have miscalculated a tad."

"I thought you left and... fixed me. That I fell during the night."

"Nope. Still here. I can tell you guys over breakfast."

Pam did not feel like breakfast. She felt nauseous.... But not exactly as if she had another run-in with food poisoning. No, she knew what this was. And she'd rarely be so happy to feel like shit. Pregnant again. It took some effort to get food inside her while they gathered in the great hall. No kids, but they were dressed. James had an idea of what had caused it. He was right, but he had no idea HOW right.

He had a piece of chalk and would use the smooth, beautiful granite wall of the great hall like a blackboard. He needed it for math.

"Right, so there's a few stats for psycasters. Sensitivity, maximum heat, focus, focus gain, AND... heat dispersion rate. Because it slowly goes away once you use it. Now, the only ones that matter here are max heat and dispersion rate. Anna's max heat is 184. Where I went wrong is that I did not count for heat dispersion rate... just thought ten-ish heat per hour for keeping me here. So, let's put those here."

Max heat and cost of staying written down. When counting only those, they could agree on the 18-hour limit. But there was another factor.

"Right, so... uh... I don't know the heat dispersion rate off the top of my head. Pam, any chance that Datapad has it? I know it's a rough time, but mind looking it up?"

"I don't think this thing..." Dry swallow... don't vomit again. "Has those st.... Nevermind. Zero point fifty-four per minute."

Write it down... multiply.

"Right, so assuming that, for one hour, with this rate, you'd have..." Thirty-two point four. "That can't be right."

"Wouldn't she have had that from the start?" Pam was still clever, even when sick.

"Correct! Which means that number I was seeing was not the full cost, just the net remaining over. So, the REAL cost is... about forty-five? Yeah, sounds right. But, now you've got a higher level, you've got all that eltex gear, all of those add up to this... so, Pam... how much heat dispersion rate would she have at a higher level and how much from the gear?"

She kept finding those. Zero-point-eighty-seven, zero-point-zero-sixty-six, then half that and zero-zero-eighty-three. Add them together and...

They were staring at the final number with a bit of astonishment. A bit over seventy. James looked over the whole thing, double-checking if he made a mistake. He had not.

"Wait, so now you essentially recover FASTER than it would add it? I can stay indefinitely. I'll never talk shit about the eltex items again."

Pam was overflowing with joy... and a bit of nausea. Stay for GOOD?! Fuck yes. Anna felt a bit flattered to have her power seem so grand, even if a good part of that was from the items she wore. True, she had not felt even a bit of difficulty during his stay, nor she was feeling anything now. It would be a solid disturbance to her powers, but not a completely disarming one... she could still employ her abilities, it would just take a long time to recover. She had felt that it was becoming much easier to rest after the event.

But, James had a particular worry. He had not been sure, but there was a consideration... especially since Pam seemed to be already suffering from morning sickness literally one day after the event. That quickened pregnancy mod was nice, but he thought that they experienced a much longer time...

"Question. How long was it in between my last visits?"

"Six months, though not exactly."

"Half a year. But, for me... in the game... a year is sixty days. I assume you have the events that I see as compressed to happen over a longer time. Like when that time you got two fucking infestations in the span of a couple of hours."

1...345678