Jametown Ferry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theoldone
theoldone
20 Followers

When Brent when in Joe's place there were three men at the poker table. From their looks they had been playing all night. They all looked half drunk and one had a big pile of money in front of him. Brent went over to the table and asked if he could set in. The man with the pile of money in front of him said, "I just about cleaned these fellow out, I might as well take you money too", in a drunken slur.

It wasn't long until one of the other men lost all his money and left, but then two other cowboy join them. Brent was gradually lowering the other's stack of bills and especially the one that had the big stack. He was so drunk that he was calling or even raising just about every hand.

It was about two in he afternoon when Brent had three aces and the fellow with the big pile of money had three kings. Every one except the two of them got out. Brent would raise him and he would raise Brent back until the outer fellow had all his money in the center of the table.

The other fellow smiled and turned over his three kings. Brent said, "Not quite good enough", and showed his three aces.

The other fellow's eyes got big when he saw the three aces and said, "You've got to be cheating, no one can have the luck that you are having", and stood up and his hand went down for his gun. In a flash Brent's 32 derringer was in his hand and pointing at the man's belly, "Don't even think about drawing you're pistol unless you want two hole in you're gut."

The man froze but kept looking at Brent like he was trying to make up his mind of whether to go for his gun or not. He finally decided better and said, "You haven't see the last of me you cheating bastard", and staggered toward the door.

As Brent snapped the derringer in the clipped up his sleeve said, "I hate a sore looser", to the outers.

The man at the table that was facing the door yelled, "Watch out."

Brent turned his head just in time to see the drunk bringing his gun out of his holster . Brent fell side way from his chair and at the same time drawing his pearl-handed colt 44. Smoke came for the drunk's gun and a bullet hit the man at the table that had yelled in the shoulder. Brent got off two quick shots and sent the looser flying backward though the swinging door.

A crowd of men gathered around the table and one said, "Get the doc, his man been hit." Another man came for out side and said, "He's dead, you hit him in the chest with both shots. I think you must have hit his heart there is so much blood out there."

The town marshal came running in and after hearing the gun shots. Several of the men told the marshal that Walter had shot first and that it was self-defense.

The marshal came over to Brent and said, "They all say you shot in self-defense so I don't guess I'll be filing any charges, but don't try to leave town until I've looked further in to this shooting."

Brent tried to look like it didn't bother him to have to kill a man but he was visibly shaken. He picked up his money, gulped downed the last of his whisky and went to his room at Sue's house.

Sue came running in the house about and hour later. She just put her packages and sacks on the table and ran up the stairs to Brent's room and pushed open the door. Brent was lying on the bed and turned his head as Sue came bursting in his room, "Are you all right, I heard about the gun fight and came right home".

Brent said in his slow southern draw, "I'm OK. That's the second time someone had tried to kill me at a card game. I guess I had better change profession before some one dose put a bullet in me."

He smiled and said, "I guess I should buy half of this place and just take care of you."

Sue was setting on the bed beside him and moved her face above his and said, "I'd like to believe that, but I know your type, you'll never settle down."

Brent asked, "What type am I", as he pulled her head down and kissed her?

Sue didn't answer him but kissed him back sweet and tender. As they were kissing Brent took her by the waist and she let him move her on top of him. Sue took his face between her hands and kissed him with passion. Sue could feel his dick harden and press against her stomach. It was only when Brent started unbuttoning her dress that Sue whined, "We can't now, I'm already late getting supper started", and slowly broke their kiss and reluctantly got off of James and slow left the room. Brent when down to supper right on time. The other boarders hadn't got there yet so Brent slipped up behind Sue and pincher her ass and kissed her on the neck at the same time. Sue yelled, "Ouch", and turned around and handed Brent the bowl of potatoes and said, "Make your self useful and put these on the table."

Sue and Brent had just got everything on the table with the other came in. Brent asked the railroad surveyors how their job was going. One said, "Pretty good, we are about a mile ahead of the work crew." The old woman had to tell the about how bad her arthritis had hurt that day and Willie just had to take about Brent's gun fight, "Dam near got killed didn't you young fellow", he said.

Brent bragged, "It wasn't even close, he was to drunk to shoot straight."

Willie said, "The way I heard it he got off the first shot and hit the fellow next to you. I'd call that close."

Before any think else could be said, Sue said, "Mr. Brent don't want to talk about it and I don't want to hear about a gun fight at this table."

Supper was over and Brent help Sue clear the table and helped her wash the dishes and pot and pans. Sue washed and Brent dried. By the time they got finished ever one had gone to their rooms.

Sue said Brent, "This had been a long and worrisome day, I think I will go to bed early."

As she left the kitchen she looked back at Brent like she expect him to follow her.

Brent got the message and smiled. He waited until the other Left the parlor and gone to their rooms and then when down the hall and to her room. When he opened the door Sue was in bed with just a sheet covering her and looked at him with a smile on her face, "What are you doing in my bedroom, I don't remember inviting you!"

Brent grinned and said, "You're eyes did when you left the kitchen."

Sue kept the sheet covering her breasts and sat up. Brent set on the bed beside her and took her in his arms. Both of them were still so hot from their afternoon almost session. They rapped their arms around each other and kiss passionately. The sheet fells to Sue's lap showing that she didn't have any thing on except her bloomers. James kept kissing her and moved one of his hands to her heaving breasts. He cupped them in his hand and squeezed it softly and rolled her hard nipples between his fingers. His hand when on down and under the waist ban of her bloomers and cupped her hot pussy.

Sue gasped when his finger when her hole. Her breathing got shot and ragged as he finger fuck her wet pussy. Brent sucked her tit and finger fucked her until neither of them could stand it any longer. Brent stood up and took off his boots, shirt and trousers. Sue said shyly, "Take of your long johns too, they are hot and they stink."

Brent grinned slightly without loosing the passion look on his face and said, "Take of your bloomers while I do."

Sue pushed the sheet to the foot of the bed and raised her ass and slid her bloomer down her long shapely legs. This was the first time that either of them had seen the other one completely naked. Brent admiration her beautiful body as he worked his long johns down his leg, "God you beautiful Sue", he said.

This was the first time Sue had seen a hard dick. Her husband had always kept his long johns on or took them off after they were under the sheet.

James crawled on her slowly and took her breasts in his hands as he kissed her. He kneaded her breasts as he fuck her flat stomach with his hard cock. Sue urged him on down and spread her legs wide and brought her knees and ass up.

James cock head spread her lips and when in her hole. Sue gasped and held James tight as he when all the way in her in one smooth continues stroke. James fucked her slow and deep as he continued to knead her breasts and roll her hard long nipples. Sue's vagina squeezes and milked his cock and her body quivered, but she didn't make a sound except her breathing go short and ragged. James knew she had to be having an orgasm but she wasn't taking on like the whores he had fucked in the saloons.

James kept fucking her and it wasn't long until she was trembling and milking his cock again with her tight pussy. He did feel her give him a little hunch just as he shot his first load of cum deep in her pussy. He fucked her hard and almost vicious as he shot the rest of his load deep in her hot tight pussy and then went soft.

Brent rolled off of Sue and she said in a loving voice, "You feel so good inside me. You make me feel like a woman." James said in a loving but disgusted voice, "Then why don't you let me know how good I feel in you. You are have orgasms aren't you?"

Sue answered back in loving voice, "Yes I am James, but ladies aren't suppose to let the man know."

James said, "Shit Sue, the whores at the saloons let you know when you are giving them a good fucking."

Sue said, "But they are not ladies."

Brent showed anger when he said, "Do you see any ladies in the room with us watching us make love? And if there were do you think they would spread it all over town that you enjoyed having me in you and are letting me know you were having an orgasm?"

Sue was silent for a long time and then she said, "If that is what you want James I will try to break what my mother ingrained in me."

James took Sue in his arms and said, "Oh Sue you are a lady in ever aspect of the word, you are beautiful, dignified and dress like a proper lady. I want you to keep on being a lady everywhere except in bed with me and then I want you to be a whore. We will both enjoy each other more."

James got up and dresses but kept look at Sue naked beautiful body as he was dressing.

When he got to the door he looked back and said, "Even if you can't express your feeling while we are in bed I will always love you."

Sue smiled and said, "If I'm going to be a whore I might charge you."

Brent snicker and said, "I'll pay any price you set", and close the door.

The next day Brent decide to move his horse for Willies to Sue barn. He figured as good as Sue and he were getting long that he would be there for a while if not for ever. He might just settle down and marry that girl.

On the way to Willie's stable he had to pass by Joe's bar. He didn't intend to play cards but he looked over the swinging door and there was a game going on. He didn't intend to play poker but then though "What the hell, I've go nothing else to do until supper time and when it.

He didn't know if they would let him play because of the shooting the day before but when he asked to join them they told him to have a seat. He played most of the afternoon and was just staying about even and then he started to loose.

Brent said, "I guess it's just not my day and it almost supper time any way. I guess I'll leave you gentlemen".

He when on down to Willie's and told him he was going to move his horse to Sue's barn. Willie wasn't too happy about loosing the income that Brent was paying him to stable his horse.

He got his house all settled in the barn just before suppertime and when to the house and washed his face and hands in the pan on the porch and when in. All the rest including Willie were already at the table.

Sue said, "It's a good thing I cooked a plenty or there wouldn't be any thing left for you."

Brent said, "I'm not to hungry, I will make do with what's left."

After all the others had left, Brent helped Sue with the dishes again and pinched her on the ass as they were washing. Sue said, "Don't get any thoughts about coming to my room tonight, it will be a few days."

Brent said, "Dam, I was looking forward to being with a whore tonight." Sue smiled and said, "At least we know I'm not with child and you're not going to be a daddy."

The next few days went by slowly for Brent. He got so horny that he could hardly stand to be around Sue so he spent a lot of time down at Joe's saloon playing cards.He had lost count of the day since Sue had told him no pussy for a while. Brent had quit helping Sue with cleaning up after supper because he couldn't be near her without getting a hard on.

One night when Brent was leaving the table after supper Sue said, "Mr. Brent would you mine staying until the other have left. I need to talked about your passed due rent."

Brent said, "I'm sure I've paid you for this weeks room and board."

Sue said, "My rent book shows that you are a few day behind. We'll go over it after supper and see if we can figure out on what day you last paid me."

Brent when to the parlor to wait for Sue to finish cleaning the kitchen. Sue came in the parlor with a smile on her face, "My rent book is in my bedroom, we will have to go there to check it.

Brent read the smiling and desiring look on her face and said, "If that is where you're book is I would be more than happy to accompany you there", In his slow southern drawl.

They were in each other's arms before the door was completely closed. They kissed deep and with a fiery passion. Brent felt her breasts though her dress and her nipples were already long and hard. Sue gasped, "The last four days have been the longest days of my live as she stepped back and undressed.

Sue was already naked and lying on the bed by the time James got his boots, shirt and trousers off. James was on top of Sue in a flash and kissed her deep. Sue had her arms around him so tight that he couldn't get his hand between to knead her breast. He moved his hand on down to her puffy pussy lips and ran a finger in her hot wet hole. All the time he was finger-fucking Sue, she was urging him down between her open legs.

James's cock head went in her hot wet pussy and Sue hunched up taking him all the way in her needing pussy. Sue gasped as he stroked in and out, "It seem like forever since you've been in me."

James gasped back, "I know, but I'm going to make up for those lost days tonight", and fucked Sue hard and deep.

Sue couldn't bring herself to telling James she was having and orgasm but she did hunch him back and gasped as that wonderful feel spread over her hot body. Sue had no ideal of what a whore would say but she did gasps, "James you're hard dick feels so good in side me. I can't tell you how good you make me feel."

James gasped, "You're about to find out how good you make me feel", and fucked her hard and deep and filled her hot wet pussy full of cum. James stayed on top of Sue with his dick deep inside her. He kissed her but their lips could only stay together for a show time, they were breathing in gasps.

James was pumping slowly in and out of her wet hot pussy and their breathing returned to normal. James was again kneading her tits and he pumped her pussy.

Sue didn't realize how much it added to her feeling to have her breasts fondled while being fucked. Her husband never did touch her breasts when he was taking her. Of course he also know that he was the only one that was to receive pleasure and not give his wife pleasure.

James kept fucking Sue slowly and kneading her breasts. Sue would give James soft kissed every once in a while to just let him know how good he was making her feel.

It seamed like hours but was only about fifteen minutes before James started fucking her harder and faster and kneading her breasts roughly. The fire ignited in inside Sue's pussy again and she hunched him back. Sue exploded just before James started filling her hot pussy full his thick creamy cum. This was the first time they and achieved orgasm at the same time.

Sue hunched him until he fired his last shot deep in her pussy. She was at the apex of her orgasm when James buried his dick deep inside her and fired his last shot.Sue was disappointed that she didn't get to finish but She loved this man and he make her feel like a lady although he wanted her to act like a whore in bed.

Sue and James found themselves in bed more often after that night and the sex just kept getting better. It was noticeable to the other boarder how radiant and happy Sue seemed to be.

One night after an especially long and loving session Sue looked in to James eyes and said, "Being with you is to good to be true. I feel like I'm in heaven. I'm going to wake up from this dream and you will be gone."

James smiled and said in his slow southern draw, "It will be a hot day in January before I will ever leave you."

But Sue was right, their lovemaking got further apart and less intense. James was spending more time playing poker and less time in bed with Sue. Sue knew some day she would wake up and he would be gone.

It was sometime the next week when Brent didn't come down to breakfast and Sue when to his room to awake him. He wasn't in bed and his saddlebags were gone. She looked out the window just in time to see him riding his horse on to the Jamestown ferry and it wasn't a hot day in January like he said it would be if he ever left her. Yes the honky tonks and bars where he played poker were his kingdom and not she.

Sue when back down to the kitchen and all the boarders were gone. She cleaned up the kitchen and went to the parlor and cried. She remembered how he would make love to her and then hold her and comfort her with talk.

Sue made up her mind that she would just have to stay busy and forget about him.Even though this wasn't wash day, she stripped the bed and made a fire under the old black pot and scrubbed the sheet like she was mad at them.

Days turned in to weeks and weeks in to months but every time Sue when shopping and had to go by Joe's bar, she would peak over the swinging doors hope her loving baby would be there, playing poker. But deep down inside her she knew that he was gone forever.

theoldone
theoldone
20 Followers
12