Jamie and Her New Family Duties Ch. 02

Story Info
Jamie's brothers come to crash the honey moon.
8.2k words
4.39
22.8k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***** Note: This is a work of fiction. All characters are over the age of eighteen. Critique is welcome, interests and Ideas for the next part as well. This is an Incest story, so any anonymous posts about how incest is wrong will be removed. Hey you read it, we didn't MAKE you click on the link. This is a work of fiction and some things do not work exactly as they should in real life.*****

Jamie's Honeymoon

The first full day of Jamie's honeymoon, both her dads stayed with her and Ray. No one was allowed to dress in anything, so her skinny body shivered even as they turned up the heat in the room for her. Between fucking her when they could not resist any more, they did teach her how to be a better cock sucker, a better cock tease, even when she walked, and taught Ray how to pay attention to her and not just fuck her to nut, along with how to eat her pussy. By that evening both the dads were dressed and heading out just as room service came in with another cart and the guy pushing it smiled as his tip was getting to see Jamie naked. Then Fred grabbed him and yanked him out of the room.

That night her and Ray made love, not just fucking or sex, but love. And they were good at it, at least they both agreed they were. And instead of an all-night marathon they cuddled and fell asleep watching some movie she forgot what, but she picked it out. Ray was being a good guy and catering to his wife. This was HER honeymoon after all.

The next morning she was up before him and wearing her bikini. As skinny as she was she knew she was no super model or anything most guys looked at. But when she saw Ray looking at her and the sheets tent up she chuckled. "Might want to take care of that before you cum swimming."

Jamie wanted the solitude of the indoor swimming pool as most of the guests, if any, were either eating the free breakfast or packing to leave. She was hoping that Ray would be a bit taking care of his predicament before coming down, but with only two laps in he was jumping off the diving board and swimming up to her.

She looked down as they hugged and tried to stay afloat in the deep end, she felt his hard throbbing member bounce into her a few times. "I thought you were going to take care of that?"

"Isn't that your job my lovely wife?" Ray said in his sweetest tone, trying to hide how horny he was at the moment.

"Come on then, the shallow end." She said giving up easily. She knew there was no chance of getting him to at least let them get back to their room so she made sure no one was in the enclosed room and lead him over to where they could stand together.

He quickly spun her around and lifted her up a bit, one hand grabbing her though to pull it around him, his other was behind her back until he firmly had her against the wall of the pool. Jamie was looking around trying to make sure there were now windows, and just the service door and then the two double doors being the only entrances she relaxed as Ray pulled the crotch of her bikini to the side.

"Oh god....." She groaned out as he slipped his cock into her hot little pussy and was quickly cut off by him kissing her and shoving his tongue into her mouth. He did slow down with his kiss, but was till eager to the whole sensation.

Ray was turned on with the idea of fucking Jamie in public; even the thought of someone coming in and catching them, watching them drove him into fucking her harder. He would jerk his hips up and slam his cock inside her as he tried his best to hold her still in his grip.

Jamie however was not excited but scared that someone would come in and see them. She had fully accepted the idea that she would be fucking her husband a lot, and her family after what her dad's put her through and explained to her. But to be caught by a complete stranger while fucking in a public place. She tried not to groan but her body loved it, her pussy was gripping tighter and tighter around Ray's cock and she felt that burning sensation in her stomach again. She finally broke their kiss and leaned back with her eyes closed. "Ah fuck yes, yes. Oh god yes honey."

Ray only lasted a few more strokes until he blew his load grunting and groaning in her ear as he held her tight to him. He held her for minutes in his arms until they both came down. They gently kissed each other's lips and looked into one another's eyes. They never talked about birth control, but Jamie was ready to bear whomever child was put in her and she was going to claim it was Ray's.

A loud thud was next to their head as they both startled and looked up from the sports bag that was dropped their. Both of Jamie's brothers were standing there at the edge of the pool smiling. "Hey, you two need more time, just give us the key to your room and we can wait there."

"What the Hell... How long you two been standing there?" Jamie clung to Ray as if to hide herself from her brothers. She was a bit ashamed to been caught fucking in a pool in public by her older siblings and had forgotten that her fathers both told her that once a woman was married anyone in the family that had been married could join in.

"Hey.... Chill out sis. Mom sent us with your wedding present. You remember she said it was going to be late, well here it is. Don't shoot the messenger." Chris chuckled at her as she clung to Ray like he was helping hide something for her.

"Hey Ray, just give us your keycard and we'll go up to the room and let you two fuck and relax some more. We'll chill out and wait, probably charge some porn to your room or something." Bill chuckled at Ray and held his hand out as if waiting for something.

"Relax hun, it's just your brothers. No harm done. Besides, it would be like your dad walking in on use right now." He looked her in the eyes in his calming tone, he loved how she got upset and anxious with them startling her, her pussy was tight as hell right now and filled with anger. "Let's send em on up to the room, and we can finish down here. Then see what your mom sent. Okay?"

Every word from him was like butter to her nerves and helped calm her down. Ever since they been together he had that natural act to her, that or it was just her giving in to him trying to be her protector. She couldn't figure out which it was but accepted that she loved how it did make her feel. He was right though, her brothers were both married, so they knew exactly what the family was like. She also began to wonder if they fucked mom like dad had fucked her. Somewhere she already knew the answer and she felt warmed by the thought of both her brothers tag teaming mom, especially when dad had to go on his long business trips.

"Okay you perv's, Go on up to the room. I want to get my husband hard again and see if we can't make this a hot tub." She said and grinded her hips on Ray, feeling his still hard cock inside her pussy. "Go on the card is over there by my towel, you can go jerk each other off while you wait."

"Damn sis, get your cherry popped and you the boss in charge suddenly." Chris chuckled and picked up the sports bag without another comment.

"Hey, Just because YOU are daddy's lil girl and mommy's favorite doesn't mean you can boss us around." Bill said playfully crossing his arms and standing there like he was the one in charge.

"Actually, it does. Daddy told his little girl just how this all works. If any man in the family disrespects any woman she has the right to have them totally cut off from any woman for however long she determines. This is MY honey moon, so unless you want me to have you two cut off for an entire month for not leaving me and Ray some personal time... You better catch up to Chris." She smirked as for once she actually felt like she had real power over both her brothers. Of course her mom could veto her decision, but mom would side with her on this she figured.

"Damn sis, ease up, I was just joking."

"So was I. I would make yours three months. Get you back for that itching powder incident."

"Easy now. I'm going." He said in his playful tone but Bill had a feeling she was not really playing about how long to get even with him. "C'mone Chris, let's let the love birds have some free time."

"Told you not to start shit with her man. The gloves are off." He winked as they both headed out of the pool room and went to the hotel room.

"Damn love. How did that feel?" Ray asked as she turned and looked to him. He could feel her squeezing on his cock.

"Wonderful, now fuck me! Fuck me hard!" She said as she was still on her little power trip. Usually it was Ray in charge, but for now it was Jamie in charge and not just of the two of them, but now all the men in the family.

Ray however didn't hesitate as he jerked and hammered into her once again with her back against the pool wall. This time though Jamie didn't hold back from being loud. He railed away at her in the pool and she moaned out loudly with a grunt each time he bottomed out in her pussy. She shivered now with each stroke of his cock ramming up into her, fear of being caught by strangers, power of having him fuck her, thrill of not caring if they were caught. She came hard around his cock but Ray was not there yet, she felt his member push harder and faster now as he body twitched and she came on it. "Fuck yes, fuck me. Put a baby inside of me Ray!"

Ray didn't disappoint as he carried her through her orgasm on his cock he finally blew his load inside her. He grunted and moaned with each fertile jut of his seed into his wife. He felt like he was competing against both their dads but he was going to win. Her first baby was going to be his. Yeah he would fuck her all week long and then every day for a month as much as he could. No man could keep up with the fuck-a-thon he was planning on putting her through. She wanted a baby, then by damn it was going to be his.

After their second round Jamie wanted to finish her laps. Ray had no clue how she still had energy, but considering what she went through on their wedding night he summed it up, she had a lot more damn stamina than him. He needed to find something to up his game. Fucking was one thing, but here she was after doing a damn work out. He watched his woman as he climbed out and laid on one of the chairs.

When she finally got out Ray was a gentleman and helped dry her off, that however backfired and he had a raging hard on once again. He grabbed her body and pushed her slowly forward as she got the hint and climbed onto the lounge chair. She was on her hands and knees as he pulled the crotch of her bikini to the side and shoved in like a horny school boy.

"UHHHng. Babe this is more than just fucking in the pool. Someone could REALLY see what we are doing." Jamie protested but put up no effort to stop him.

"Who cares? You are my wife and I am going to put a baby inside you." He grunted as he tried to get her hips in the right position and go deeper into her. He could feel her cervix kissing the head of his cock and realized he wanted to go there. He had some deep primal instinct of that was where he needed to be.

Jamie just gripped onto the chair and groaned loudly, what was there left to hide. They were husband and wife, and so what if the hotel staff walked in on them. They were on their honeymoon, they were trying to make a baby, and Ray was GOING to fuck her. "Make me cum, please baby make me cum. I want to cum the entire time you breed me."

Ray could not have been more pleases to oblige his wife. They found the day before with the help from their fathers what their buttons were and how to best get each other off and keep them cumming. A dry thumb hooked into her ass and she came squirting on the plastic chair underneath her. Ray hooked her good with it then jerked her back and forth on his cock. She came and jerked the entire time as he used her, making her slide on his cock. Soon enough he was ready to cum and he wanted to get inside her little womb. He jerked her hard back, made her lean back even more and felt that tight little ring slip over his head and nearly suck a quarter of his cock into her. His eyes rolled back as he came splashing his seed into his wives womb. Every jut of his cock spurting into her he could feel her pussy suck harder on his cock as if trying to drain him completely.

"What the hell took you two so long? What you do a marathon fucking down there or something?" Bill said jokingly, however what was on the TV was not porn but some old war movie both him and Chris liked.

"Shut the fuck up Bill. I remember when you first got married you cried at the damn wedding. So unless you want EVERYONE to know how you cried like a baby afraid you were going to suck your first time fucking, then just leave it alone. And Cindy being such a tight wad and covering for you, claiming the whole week was just for you two because you could not stop crying after sex with her." Chris finally spoke out against his brother on that long week even he got cut off from fucking Cindy. It was weeks later Bill got drunk and told Chris why. It wasn't because she was being selfish; she just didn't want everyone seeing Bill cry after.

"DUDE!" He motioned to Jamie and Ray with an astonished and surprised look on his face. "You swore you wouldn't tell no one."

Jamie leaned over and kissed Bill on the cheek, "It's okay big brother. So do you always cry after sex?"

Ray SOOOO wanted to jump in on this but decided to leave it alone. Let the siblings have their fun. He would get Bill later.

"You should see him after he gets to fuck mom. She damn near has to cradle him afterwards." Chris blurts out and nearly spits his beer all over the place.

"Hey what the fuck? SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Bill stands up red faced and ready to burst out of the room when Jamie places both hands on his chest.

"Look, I know you two want to get laid, especially after crashing our honey moon. So here is the deal. Bill you go last, and I will cradle you after okay. NO comments from the peanut gallery." She leaned over and glared at Chris who held his hands up in defense as if in agreement to not say anything. "BUT, also, you two are going to treat Ray and I to dinner tonight. Fancy restaurant. And my meal better not be less than a hundred dollars. If it is I am going to tell mom how you two would take turns jerking off in my panties until I met Ray."

"Who said we ever stopped sis?" they both chuckled over that comment. "Deal, you can have that, Ray, you gunna be eating her table scraps." They chuckled and Ray shook his head.

"I'm a simple man, I'll just have their most expensive steak. I mean, you do still have to have MY permission to fuck my wife." Ray grinned as he did pay attention to the rules. Anyone could fuck anyone but when one claimed you needed permission, then one had to wait for permission.

The two looked at each other, they were in the cross hairs, sis blackmailing them for a good meal, and Ray, holding them at bay from even getting to fuck their sister whom they had been jerking off to for years and fantasizing about fucking her.

Bill was first to speak, "Deal. And can I ask that when we cuddle, you got that pink night shirt you always wear with the Carebear on it?" The last part came out a bit nervous and he looked around for the patronizing glares but none of the other men gave him one.

"I do and I will wear it for you Bill. Chris? You in or you going home packing to mom and going to cry you not man enough to treat your sister right?" Jamie said as she placed her hands on her hips. Ray was impressed; his meek little wife was now taking control of her own brothers.

"Sis it is your honey moon, and yeah, I'm in. So lets get to fucking." He said as he stepped towards Jamie only to feel Ray's hand wrap around his arm. "Dude, what the fuck?"

"She always takes a shower after swimming. Don't bother her. It's her personal hair time." Ray said with a smile then let go of Chris.

"Ah gawd she still does that?"

"Yup big brother. Just like you still jerk off even though you're married."

"Okay I guess we will watch blood death guts and gore while you wash away the chlorine."

Ray chuckled, "Okay sounds like a plan then."

Jamie dropped her towel letting her brothers see her skinny body in her bikini before getting a clean one and stopping at the closet... "What's the point right now?" She shrugged to herself and headed into the bathroom with just her towel.

She closed the bathroom door and they heard the water start, Bill was the first. "Dude you better lighten the fuck up with sis or you are going to blow it."

"Don't worry, it's sis. She won't turn us down." Chris said as they sat down on the couch to watch their movie.

"You know, you two, I still not given you permission yet. So Ima tell you this once. Stop the horse shit, or you are going to watch me fuck her till dinner time. Then you will watch us at winner and cover the bill. Then watch us fuck some more after we get back to the hotel, if we wait that long, then you can go home. Or do I need to call your dad and tell him you both are acting immature and disrespecting Jamie's honeymoon?" Ray held up his phone and was already calling their father. The color drained from both their faces as they nodded and heard their dad's voice on speaker.

"Hey son, how's the honey moon going?"

"Good so far, the boys just came over with Mom's gift. Jamie and I just got back to the room, haven't seen it yet."

"Yeah yeah, I hope you two enjoy it. I put a few last minute things in there. Boys ain't giving you any trouble are they?"

Ray turned the phone so they could see the snap shot picture of their father on it. Both them pale as could be gave Ray a thumbs up and nodded in agreement to the terms.

"Ah that's the funny thing sir. They offered to be real gents tonight. Take me and Jamie to a five star restaurant and let us have anything on the menu."

"UH, we are talking about MY boys right? Same ones that still jerk off into a pair of my little girls panties when they can get away with it?"

"The Same sir. They are sitting right here now as we speak and we have a problem I think you could help us with."

"Well okay son, shoot."

"What is the ONE restaurant that Jamie would absolutely love to go to that she never been and is the most expensive."

"Ah hell that's easy, Carino's. The Italian joint that won all them awards last year. She been dying to get in there. But the waiting list and reservations takes a damn year."

"Well your boys here just said they know someone that can get us in. That would be great dad. Thanks."

"Yeah awesome, Lisa would say hi but she got her mouth full you know what I mean?"

"Okay give mom a hug for me, I'll let you both know what we think of the gift after we see it."

"Yeah you'll love it."

They said their good byes and Ray hung up the phone. "She normally takes an hour to wash her hair after the pool. SO, how you two going to pull this off?"

"I... I don't... OWwww" Bill looked over at Chris

"Don't you fucking chicken out now. We'll be back." Chris said confidently.

"How the..." Bill looked completely puzzled.

"You are in or you are out. You want to fuck sis, then you are in."

"Uh yeah, well okay." Bill got the hint that Chris was not going into details.

Ray watched the two for a moment, "You come back with prove of reservations for us tonight, you will have my permission."

Chris damn near dragged Bill out of his chair and headed out the door without any question.

When Jamie finally got out of the shower she was drying off her hair and looked confused at the main room. Ray was there, towel to the side and smiling.

"Ah they forgot something. Said they be back in a few sweetie. I'll go ahead and take my shower, you want to order us lunch from room service?" Ray said as he kissed her on his way to the shower.

"Sure honey." Jamie smiled picked up the phone and since she was expecting her brothers back she ordered a sandwich platter so everyone could make what they wanted. The blood guts and gore movie was switched to some romance movie she'd seen a dozen times but nothing else was on that she wanted to watch. Ray joined her on the bed and looking at the screen though not really caring what she was watching. He was snuggling her.