Jamie and Her New Family Duties Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Chris's jeans were soaked in the crotch and his cock was sore. He had nothing to say to the newlyweds. Bill apologized to his sister profusely even though she told him to come any time and she would let him let it all out. Long as she got her orange juice afterwards.

Ray turned to his bride and looked her in the eyes. "Well?"

"I get to fuck the men in my life. Those I love. I get to help them too. And, well... I get to have you no matter what. The man I love and want, and I get to take care of others and get different things. Did you know about this before our wedding?" She looked at him as it finally seeped into her head. What if he just been waiting and plotting.

"To be honest, I was told the night before at my bachelor party. First words from my dad at the end of the party and I WAS drunk. 'Look son. Her dad and I are going to fuck the shit out of your little woman before you get a chance. This is the way it is, and it is family tradition.' He told me. From there he spilled the whole can of worms. He was so possessive over my older sister he refused to let her husband fuck her till she was pregnant with his own baby. Yeah, my niece is my sister too. Course you know how her hubby is, no spine what so ever. Really when we were standing there the main thing going through my mind, both our dads first in the love of my life then you are mine."

"So our wedding vows?"

"Meant every word of them."

"And, anyone else you want me to.."

"Nope, but it is family. I will just have to fuck you harder than the rest and more often. I figure at least three times a day love. What you think?"

Her mind was never on how to be bred but suddenly she realized what this honey moon was and what was going on. "I am texting mom. And you agree. No one has permission until you say. Okay?! NO ONE! Not until we confirm I am pregnant." She rolled over and grabbed her phone. Texting frantically she got a reply back from her mother. "Okay she is sending the word out. I am off limits." Jamie paused a moment then looked to Ray, "What about our Dad's and Bill?"