Jamie and Her New Family Duties Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want to open up your mom's gift?"

"Aren't supposed to wait for my brothers?"

"They never said, and it's from your mom."

"Sure." She smiled and pulled the bag up really curious what it was and why was it in a sports bag of all things. Her questions were answered quickly as she opened up the main flap and saw several different types of sex toys in their clear plastic containers, some boxes. On top of the pile was a card in an envelope. She opened it up and on the front was a picture of a dildo.

'Hun, I know you are not a virgin by now. And if that young stud of yours is not trying to hump your brains out 24/7 then he needs a blue pill. Lol. Well anyways, love is not always about just fucking baby. So I sent you both some toys to have fun with. I been collecting them for you since I saw Ray and I hope you both are pleased. Now I know Ray is strait so tell him not to get the wrong idea when you find the OTHER toys. If you are anything like me sweetie, you are going to want them.

Love you,

Linda, ya know your mother.

PS: your dad tossed in some things this morning and told me I am not allowed to see.'

Jamie looked at the card and in any other life time she would have flipped a lid and gone off the handle from getting sex toys from her mother and advice. But that was way over three days ago, before she said 'I Do.'

The first thing Jamie pulled out of the bag was a strap on with the hip harness. Ray's eyes widened and he moved back.

"Hey hey hey now. No, just NO!"

"Babe, I don't think it was intended for me to use on you. Here read the card." She handed him the card from her mother.

Ray read the card as Jamie pulled the toys out looking at each one curiously before moving onto the next. The boxes were opened and her and Ray were sitting on the bed looking at an arsenal that could turn any woman into a slut overnight.

"Well, you are not using all these on me tonight." She held up a vibrator and tossed it at Ray's Chest.

Ray held up a vibrating cock fleshlight and tossed it at Jamie, "And I prefer the real thing."

She caught it and looked at it then started to smile. "You know... what if we made Chris wear it while I let you fuck me? Ya know, wear him down so he has now ability to fuck me tonight?"

"Where this wicked streak come from?"

"I don't know, maybe the first time I saw Chris jerk off into my panties then he was an ass to me the rest of the day. I mean, I'll let him fuck me if you want, but I want to get my kicks in too. Bill always acts so macho, Chris been the asshole though." Jamie nodded and then pulled out what looked like a black cat tail with a butt plug on it. She also found some cat ears too.

"What the hell, baby there something I don't know about you?" Ray looked a bit confused as she pulled out matching headband with feline ears.

"This must be from daddy. He's always called me his little kitten. I just... well... I don't know. What you think?" She was certainly hesitant on saying what was on her mind.

The thought of Jamie wearing a butt plug tail, leotard, whiskers and ears turned him on. He really wanted her to do it, and could not hide the erection he was getting at the thought of making the whiskers permanent lip piercings, or even nipping her real ears to look more like feline ears. Her lip could be split as well. She would be HIS kitten.

Then the loud wrap at the door killed his erection as she just saw it poking up. "WHO IS IT?" Jamie called out in a sultry voice.

"The Brothers Grim. Open up sis we got you something and you are SOOO going to want this." She heard Chris call out from the other side.

She sighed and then opened the door, nude as she was no longer worried about being seen. Both her brothers eyed her from head to toe before they could speak.

"You want these sis. And I hope Ray didn't spoil the surprise. It was a spur of the moment thing." He held the light brown and black envelope against his chest with the bright red flaring word, 'Carino's' on the front of the envelope. "You no IDEA what we went through to get these for you tonight."

Bill shuttered at the remembrance of what he just went through. Mrs Carino always told Chris he could have a seat if he would make her happy. She had a huge crush on him. And he did use it a few times. Bill though, she told Chris one time that if she could have Bill, she would give him anything in her power she could. So instead of ONE seat at the restaurant, They now had four, with a full meal voucher. All three hundred and sixty pounds of woman crushing over Bill riding his cock and calling him her baby boy as she made him suck her tits and fuck her. Bill still shuttered at the thought. Chris was given an 'off the hook but owes her one' ticket for the night.

Jamie of course jumped out of her skin and snatched the tickets, four seats, tonight, reserved for ANY time, and full meal voucher. "RAY RAY RAY RAY YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!" She ran over and tackled him onto the bed and held the tickets to his nose. "They did it, they fucking did it. We got INNNnnnnnn......." Then it settled in her mind. Chris was ecstatic, Bill wasn't. She rolled off Ray who was about to grab her and fuck her right there and she sat up looking over at her brothers in the doorway. "Spill it. NOW!"

"Sis look, you CAN'T turn this down. I mean, Bill was the one that did all the hard work for you." Chris blushed a bit remember how Mrs. Carino rode Bill and told him to call her momma.

"Fine, you won't tell me what happened, I am not taking them. You didn't have reservations and you didn't pay for this so NO!"

Ray watched as a probably thousand dollar worth of tickets hit the bed but Jamie looked furious, and he had never seen her this bright red before.

Bill finally stepped up, "I fucked her. I fucked Mrs. Carino sis. For you. Well and Ray. You been dying to go there for years so... What's a few minutes of my life."

A short lie as it was well over an hour she fucked him. Made him eat her pussy after. Chris SOO wanted to take pictures but he remembered the first time he fucked Mrs. Carino. As he said, fat girls need love to.

"And Chris? You fuck her too?" She walked up and hugged Bill, the man would seem intimidating by any other means but sex was what brought him down. Chris however was brash no matter what the circumstance was.

"Oh no no. I aint fucking that cow. Not for you." He said and his dimples gave away his lie to his sister.

"Well, since you won't take one for the team and Bill will, I guess he's the only one of you two that gets to fuck me tonight." She kissed her older brother on the lips then took his hand and led him into the hotel room. "Ray sweetie... We should really test that. I think Chris just volunteered. I mean, I want to see what MOM gave us and how well it works."

Jamie pulled Bill into her lap on the bed and leaned back. "And Chris, you remember Dad's motto, we all in or not at all. You kinda fumbled that. I would hate to let dad know you put Bill up to all the hard work and you did nothing."

Chris nodded and walked over to Ray. Not something he wanted to do but, Dad could kick the shit out of him and he knew it. Chris had two inches over dad and at least another twenty pounds. It didn't matter though, Dad beat his ass two years ago to prove a point and he knew the old man could do it again.

Ray slid the machine over Chris's cock then wrapped the straps around locking it onto his hips before turning it on. There was a small padlock in the back clasped now. "Hey what the..." Ray just grinned and handed Jamie the key to the padlock.

"It's Okay Billy." Jamie whispered and cuddled her brother. He calmed down right away in his sisters arms. She took the key and then set it on the night stand. "This key moves, I call dad. Now we are going to have to get ready soon. I can't WAIT to enjoy what Bill got me tonight."

"Lil black dress love?" Ray said as he headed for the closet.

"Mmhmm and that toy in the bag, the U shaped one. Goes inside and outside of me. I want to try that. You downloaded the app to your phone yet?"

"Doing it now babe. How you doing Bill?" Ray said actually as if he was concerned about his brother in law, and ignoring the fact he was laying on Jamie as she was naked.

"Better thanks." Bill said as he saw Chris fight his pants trying to get them over the toy on his cock. Bill relished the idea that Chris now had to pay his dues over what happened.

Getting to the restaurant Jamie stepped out in heals, her hair silky, short black dress, she did wear panties to try and help stop some of her juices. Which Ray had fun remotely playing with the toy as Bill drove them there. Chris was in the front passenger seat trying not to cum, and lost it twice on the way there. Jamie had her black stockings on, which only slowed her juices from dripping down her legs and when they got out Ray gave her a break.

Holding up the envelope the greeter smiled. "Ah yes, we been expecting you. Right this way." They were shown to a booth at the window overlooking the river. They had two servers on them so they were never without one. Chris didn't eat as he tried to control himself then eventually laid his head on the table to hide his orgasms in front of the women servers. Bill ordered the surf and turf, Ray went for his largest stake Rare, and Jamie went through the menu. It was Italian so she wanted to try all of Momma's special recipes. After all that Bill went through for her, she should enjoy everything as well. Everything was well worth it, and though Jamie insisted they not take the most expensive wine, they did get a good bottle and something she would never of gotten herself.

Back at the hotel though Chris was the first to speak once they entered the room. "Get this god confounded thing off me PLEASE! I fucking behaved."

"Not with that attitude." Jamie snapped back. "I saw Momma Carino and you had Bill fuck her for those tickets. You are a god damn asshole. Ray Please don't ever tell me I have to fuck him. Please don't give him permission."

"You heard the Mrs. I think it be better if you shut up now and sit down and watch. This could get worse for you and your attitude." Ray went over to the mini bar and smirked at the cheap bottles. No this would not do after Carino's. He called downstairs and told them to send up five of their best wines to his room. He was going to pay for this but tonight it was all for her.

"Bill go shower, wash up. Get Mrs. Carino off you. You didn't want to fuck her and I sure as hell don't want any bit of her on me. But damn can she cook." Jamie chuckled then laid a wet loose kiss on her husband. Her stockings were soaked down past her knees and she didn't care who saw that on the way out.

"And you Chrisy..." She said as she was drunk to a point and dragged her finger over her oldest brothers lips. "Not a word, and don't get the fuck out of that chair. That toy has a kinetic charger and a flutter wheel too. Can you believe it can go for three days nonstop. Well the manual said not to leave it on longer than that. They are not sure exactly what the record is. Unless you want to prove what it should be. Not a word out of you."

Chris had a huge wet spot in the front of his pants, all from cumming. The toy was not sealed completely so excess went out the tip. He walked out of the restaurant with a tent in his pants and a huge wet spot. One of the servers made a comment about it had to been the other ones ass that was causing it. Either way they teased that he must not get laid enough, and to Chris's ego that was enough to humiliate him.

When Bill came back from the shower the toy was out of Jamie, she had on her favorite pink night shirt, nothing else. She was standing there at the edge of the bed and watched Bill grow hard at the sight of her. She never considered herself a goddess or even a model, but the salutes her father, brothers and Ray had been given her, she felt like she was the goddess.

"Ray and I agreed. Tonight is for you. Ray and Chris will watch. Especially Chris." She smirked at her brother then leaned back to look at Bill. "How do you want me?" There was the softest care in her tone as she looked Bill in the eyes. She saw something in Bill's eyes then nodded. She kissed his cheek and turned to both Ray and Chris. "Chris you don't get to watch. Ray sweety, um can you put in your earbuds and watch something on your phone?"

Ray helped turn Chris's chair around and then looks a bit puzzled. Then he got what was going on. He walked up to Bill and smiled before shaking the man's hand. "Well, after what you did today, is the least I can do for you. Ya know, I think I will go down to the pool for an hour. Not the deep end. Don't want to cramp up ya know." He winked at Bill then grabbed his swimming trunks and left.

"Okay Bill this is for you, so pick out which one." She smiled and set her bag of toys on the bed, it wasn't a minute he picked out the brightest pink vibrator that was in there, it was not nearly as big as any of the three of them, but he picked it none the less. "Okay give me a few minutes, say you coming in from your shower and you happen to see me so you decide to take your chance?"

"That has always been a dream of mine sis. Yes that would be perfect. And we, well, get to afterwards?"

"Sure. OH, um do you want me willing or unwilling? I get what type of family we are but, I mean if there is something more that you want?"

"Rape Play? With you sis? You serious?"

"Well I wasn't really wanting to let daddy have me the other night, but he was so good. And then learning all this. Sure. You want to rape your sister into submission?" Jamie felt an odd connection that he might have a lot of repressed issues he wanted to let out.

"Can I be rough?" He shivered a moment as she hugged him.

"No bruises, no scars. Rough yes, but I am new to all this too. So rough manhandling sure we can try it. I say stop you stop. No abuse." She looked up at him, but it was not a stern looking but one of asking him to comply. There was a contrast between her brothers and today proved it. Bill was actually the HUGE softy that he never let anyone see. He was a bouncer at a bar and was quick to lay a guy out before asking questions.

This was a fantasy come true for Bill, he had always wanted to force himself on someone and for it to be his sister that he coveted for years, how could he pass this up. Granted it was just play. But Bill didn't have the heart to truly force himself on anyone really so that his sister agreed to let him live it out was a treat for him. Even his wife wouldn't, well couldn't see it happening. Not with having to cuddle him after each time.

Jamie climbed up on the bed and spread her legs. Her pink shirt high enough to show off her pussy as she turned on the vibrator and slipped it in and began moaning. She hadn't played with toys other than that clit stimulator Ray made he soaking wet with during dinner. Not to mention how many times she came and lost track. So this for her was a new first, that and what she agreed to with Bill. She wondered a moment as to how long Bill had been dying to get his hands on her. Well it would not matter soon enough.

She leaned her head back into the pillows and closed her eyes. She tried to focus on the toy she was sliding in and out of her hot sopping pussy and ignore the sounds of Bill coming in. But really she was wet with anticipation. The pounce on the bed and the body between her thighs she shot her eyes open and glared at Bill as if she was pissed at him. "What the fuck you think you are doing. Get the hell out of my room! NOW!"

This was agreed, this was agreed, this was agreed. Raced through Bill's head as he hesitated hearing his sister scream at him like that. Same tone that used to run him out of any room when she used it. No, no. No running this time. Take it. Show her what she needs. He snatched the vibrator from her and rubbed it over her face and lips. "I got something better for you."

He groaned as his cock entered his sister's tight little pussy. For ages he had wanted to be inside her and now he was, even before Chris. He sank nearly balls deep into her before he felt her cervix. Then drew back before fucking her some few methodic strokes into her. She was enjoying how carful he was being with her and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself up to whisper in his ear. "Billy, I don't think a rapist is this gentle, or caring. Let go some sweetie. Let go."

What happened next she did not expect from her soft brother. Her hair was on fire as her head was yanked back. She screamed out in shock more than pain as he rammed his cock through her cervix and was plowed into her womb. She wasn't even in the right position for this, fuck how big was he. For a moment she panicked that he would get deeper and tried to kick him off her, but he was between her thighs and she was his. How could she compete.

"God fucking damnit sis. You are such a fucking slut. You know what, this is what you are good for. Take my cock sis, this the only cock for you. You fuck nothing else but me and my friends whore." Bill said loudly as one hand wrapped around her neck. "You love me fucking you sis don't you, love your bothers cock in your pussy. Say it. SAY IT. I am your fucking master from now on." Bill sounded more furious than she ever known him to be. Jamie was actually afraid he did let go and had a demon inside him. Fear rippled through her as she wondered what was going to happen. Wait, Chris was there, Chris would... Crap. Bill could kill her right now and Chris was told this was only role play and keep his back to them.

She could feel the air being squeezed out of her and each hard thrust Bill gave her railed right through her cervix ruining her for now. She would spit in his face other than her body betrayed her and came over his massive cock. She hated that if she lived through this she would have to tell her dad he had a contender to put him to shame.

She felt her body tense up, that wonderful sensation collected with the fear this was her last. She felt her brother was going to kill her, choke her to death when he finally cums. And no one would be the wiser other than Chris whom she may have ruined any relationship with. 'God he's going to fucking kill me.' Was the last thing that ran through her mind.

When she came too she was propped up on the headboard, Bill was sitting there nervously anxious. Ray on the other side of the bed waiting as well. "Oh thank god. What you do to her?"

"I... we... well she consented and..." Bill stammered and there was a nervous erection, it was obvious he had been crying for hours. Chris on the other hand was passed out over the little table they had in the room. His body jerking involuntarily.

"Hey, hey..." her voice was a little rasp but Bill was quick to hold a glass of water her face. She smiled at Bill and Drank it. "Bill Darling. Come here." She handed the glass to Ray and pulled Bill in to snuggle with her. "You were good, very controlled." She swallowed and Ray gave her another sip from the glass. Her arms were on Bill and stroking his head. "Okay next time, try NOT to make me pass out. I mean did you at least cum sweetie?"

"Oh yeah, like buckets loads. Sorry Ray." He looked down as Jamie stroked his hair. "I have had it huge for sis for god knows how long. And making her take it, making her mine. I mean, we are supposed to be open and honest since marriage and, well, I have wanted Jamie to be mine for ages. So yeah I am a bit jealous, but you are the lucky one. I mean I would rather it be you than some..."

Ray shook his head and looked at Bill. "You are ruining the moment. Sweety, give him something to shut him up." Ray grinned and kissed his wife. Jamie slipped her shirt up and then over Bills head before pulling on him so he could suck her nipple.