Jamie Ch. 07-08

Story Info
Spending the day with her ex-teacher, Jamie teases him a bit.
2.5k words
4.46
6.6k
6

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER SEVEN

It did feel a bit strange to be walking around the camp arm in arm with this beautiful girl. There were so many people at the camp that I didn't think we would start any gossip though.

The first thing we did was go for a late breakfast. The cafeteria was open all day so we went in for a good meal.

Over breakfast I talked to Jamie about my personal life and career. I explained to her where I was hoping to go with my job as I did not have permanent employment as a teacher yet. While my professional plans were fairly definite, I told her, my personal plans were all up in the air. I hadn't had a girlfriend since I had left Grafton Shores and my shyness had stopped me from making any friends amongst the women at the resort.

"Seriously?" Jamie questioned, "YOU, can't get a girlfriend?"

"Seriously," I replied. "In spite of the fact that I come here I still have plenty of inhibitions."

"Why don't you just ask a nice girl to hang out with you?"

"No way, as if that would work?"

"The nice girl has to ask you to hang out with her then?" she observed, winking at me and rubbing my leg with her foot under the table.

"Well, I guess that would help." I smiled back at her.

Suddenly becoming self-conscious, she changed the subject.

"What do you want to do next?"

"It's your day Jamie, I'm easy."

"Beach," she said. "Blake doesn't like the surf much and I'm sick of that pool"

"Alright then," I said "beach it is." I have to admit though, that I wasn't much of a fan of the surf either.

We finished our meal and went back to my room to apply some sunscreen. No shenanigans with applying sunscreen to each other. We did the old "slop and slap", slopping on the sunscreen and slapping on a hat and we went out to the beach.

The roads up the coast through the Queensland border generally followed the coastline, but the Resort was built on a small peninsula with the road a kilometre or so back from the beach. This was ideal as it meant that the people from the park didn't have to dress to cross an interstate highway on their way to the beach. The only clothing that was pretty much mandatory was hats, just for the fact that the Australian sun could burn your face off very quickly.

We had a great time at the beach, the water was clear, the surf wasn't too rough and a small patch of clouds left over from the mornings rain kept a lot of the direct sun off us.

Jamie showed me some of her gymnastics moves that she had learnt at school, explaining that it felt strange practicing in the nude, which she had never done before. Speechless at her contorting body, all I could do was nod in agreement, happy that we would soon be in the water which would hopefully calm down my excitedly growing cock.

After about five minutes of various twists and turns a bit of an audience started to gather to watch Jamie's moves, several of them young men who were clearly enjoying her nude contortions like myself. The gymnastics were made no less amazing by the sexy curves of Jamie's body. It was unusual to see a more "full-figured" girl engaging in such activity.

Awareness that she was becoming a show Jamie picked herself up, brushed off the sand and we headed down to the surf together. She grimaced as we walked to the beach.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I'm a bit out of practice, I'm going to hurt tomorrow." she chuckled.

I noticed that some of the young spectators were following us down to the beach.

"Seems you've picked up a fan club." I observed.

Jamie didn't respond to that.

As we waded out into the surf, Jamie grabbing my hand and held it. I suspect that it was, if anything, her attempt to dissuade any potential suitors who might have been thinking of chatting to her after gymnastics session, rather than out of affection for me.

With no direct sun it was still pretty cool when entering the water. I couldn't help but notice the effect on Jamie's nipples, which were very erect and bright red as we splashed in. It was the opposite effect for me though, and soon I was splashing around in the cool water with little concerns about embarrassing erections. We splashed water at each other for a while and then swam out past the breakers into the deeper ocean.

I was still amazed at how comfortable I felt around Jamie. I didn't really feel this way with many girls. I went quiet, lost in my thoughts.

Jamie noticed that I was daydreaming as I looked at her and swam up close to me.

She said something, but I missed it.

"What was that?" I asked.

"What are you thinking about?" she repeated, a quizzical look on her face.

"To be honest, I was just thinking about how great this is."

"It is, isn't it?" She replied. "A nice day, nice company."

She reached out and took my hand again.

I wanted to tell her more, to tell her how I really felt, but I was scared of ruining the moment we were having.

She suddenly grinned at me and let go of my hand.

I felt her hand slowly brush against my cock.

"Race you back to shore." and she swam off.

I just stared at her swimming away from me for a few seconds. Was she teasing me? Deciding that I had no way of finding out at this stage, I swam back behind her.

CHAPTER EIGHT

By the time I got back to shore, the clouds had cleared enough to let the sun start blazing down.

Jamie was lying on the beach, soaking up the suns rays.

She smiled up at me. "Just trying to get rid of some of these tan lines, join me."

She gestured to the empty patch of sand next to her and I laid down on the spot.

She reached over and took my hand in hers. Feeling very comfortable and with the sun slowly warming my body, I went to sleep.

I woke up an hour later. To my surprise Jamie was asleep next to me. Her body was huddled up against my side.

I took the opportunity to study her.

She was truly a lovely girl in every sense of the word. From how she looked to the person she was. What more could a guy want? Blake, I knew already, was an absolute fool for leaving her alone here. I questioned myself about what his real feelings for her were. I suspected that it was just sexual attraction, and while I could not deny my own sexual attraction to Jamie, the fact that Blake was unlikely to see beyond this was annoying.

A shadow moved across the sun, interrupting my thoughts. I looked up into the suddenly broken sunlight and saw that it was a male shape. I couldn't see the face clearly, but knowing that it could easily be Blake, I knew that I might have to defend myself.

A chuckle, and then "How's it going?"

It was Martin.

"Pretty good," I observed, "Just catching some sun."

Jamie stirred and started to move opening her eyes as I spoke.

"Not by yourself it would seem?"

"Thanks Martin" I replied, and then to Jamie, as I put my hand above her face to shelter her eyes to the sun. "Are you ok?"

"Mmmmmmmm." she said as she rolled flat and arched her back to stretch, accentuating her breasts, "What time is it?"

"It's about half past two in the afternoon, young lady." replied Martin before I had a chance to say anything.

She finished stretching and yawned "Who's this?"

"Oh sorry, I....." I stammered, "Jamie, this is Martin, a friend of mine."

I looked back up at Martin and realised that I had better be neutral with this introduction, hoping that Martin had his wits about him. "And Martin, this is Jamie, another friend of mine."

"Pleased to meet you Jamie," Martin said warmly, leaning over with an outstretched hand. Jamie took his hand and shook it.

After the handshake, Martin stood back upright and looked at me. "It seems to me that you have a wealth of good looking friends."

Jamie laughed at that comment.

"Anyway," he continued, "I have to get moving, I'm going to meet up with some of my other friends who aren't as good looking."

Both Jamie and I laughed together at that one.

"Thanks Martin." I said.

"See you both later." he said with a mock salute, and he ran off down the beach.

Both Jamie and I watched him running into the distance.

When he finally became just a speck against the beach, Jamie turned over to me and raised a quizzical eyebrow.

"You have a friend here?" she asked.

"I met him when I arrived here, we seem to get along ok. "

"You sure he isn't another ex-student?" Jamie continued

"Oh hell no."

"And have you told him about our relationship?"

"Relationship", I coughed out, "What do you.....?"

Jamie cut me off. "You know what I mean, how we know each other? Have you told him that??"

"Um, yes." I responded.

Jamie closed her eyes and hung her head low. "Great, he must think I'm a little slut finding us together like that."

With no possible response to that statement entering my brain in time, I decided to steer the conversation away from Martin.

"Who was the girl you were talking to at breakfast the other day?"

Jamie rolled over onto her stomach and looked at me. "When?"

"The day that we had the little chat after breakfast."

"Oh,..." said Jamie, casting her mind back, "...that was Tamara."

It was strange to finally learn "Big Bertha's" proper name. Tamara was a nice name, too.

"Are you friends with her?"

"I don't know if I would exactly say that we are friends," observed Jamie "but I have talked to her a few times, she's really nice."

"So what would you like to do now?"

Jamie climbed to her feet, started brushing off the sand, and then looked down at her body. "I think I'm sunburnt, how long were we asleep for?"

"At least an hour"

"Ugh, too long, sorry, did you ask me a question?"

I repeated my question.

"Lets go and do something different." she suggested

"Like what?"

"I dunno, use your imagination"

"Lets go up to the top of Joh's folly. The view is spectacular"

She pursed her lips. "Well, it is different, I guess"

"Only thing is we will have to get dressed, it's outside the park." I mentioned as I stood up myself.

"Alright then, we'll stop by my room so I can get some clothes, then we'll go to yours to get dressed."

"Excellent."

We left the beach.

It didn't take long to get back to the resort and it only took Jamie a minute or so to gather up some clothes. She was chewing gum when she left her room as well. I had never seen her do that before.

We then went to my room. I found a t shirt and shorts in my bedroom and by the time I went back to the living room, Jamie was already "dressed". She was wearing a yellow bikini.

I nearly did a double take when I saw it, because I had seen her wearing it before, in the past, when I first noticed that she had a sexy body. I had hoped that she hadn't noticed me looking at her wearing the bikini that day, but now I wasn't so sure.

Some girls deliberately wear bikini tops that are a little bit too small for them, to accentuate the size of their breasts. Jamie didn't need to do that, with such large breasts, but she did anyway.

She looked amazing naked and she looked amazing in the bikini as well. I was glad I had some shorts on. Even though my erect cock could still be seen as it strained against the fabric, it was at least slightly less obvious.

"Lets go." She said.

We didn't talk too much during the hike up the small mountain. It was pretty warm now and even though we were young, it still was a bit of an effort. At one point as we climbed up I offered Jamie my hand to help her up some steep rocks. She held my hand to pull herself up but then kept holding it, not wanting to let go it would seem.

After half an hour of climbing we reached the rocky outcrop at the top of the mountain, hand in hand.

"Wow," she observed "The view IS amazing from up here."

"I told you." I said, grinning at her as she turned to face me.

"Thank you for bringing me up here."

"My pleasure."

"Let's enjoy the fresh air up here properly, get naked." She said as she started to undo the string ties on her bikini top.

"B-but this is a public area," I noted, "we could be seen."

"Nah, there was nobody else on the track, we'll be fine." She said looking around as she removed her top, giving her breasts their freedom. "C'mon."

I reluctantly and nervously obliged her, we were taking a bit of a risk.

She had untied and removed her bikini bottoms very quickly and was standing there in only her sandshoes. I took of my shirt and the real reason I wanted to stay clothed became evident really quickly as a pulled off my shorts and my erection came into view, bouncing up like a catapult as my shorts went down.

"That's better. Now we can enjoy the view even better." she said. But she was staring at my cock as she said it.

I tried to nonchalantly lean up against the rocks behind me. Jamie stepped towards me until we were nearly touching. Then she turned around to look at the view, leaning her body up against mine. I felt my erect cock resting upright in the crack of her warm ass as she leant up against me. She must have felt it too, there was no way to avoid it. And she wasn't worried.

She then reached back and grabbed my arms with her hands and lifted my arms to wrap around her body. My arms ended up wrapped around her chest, holding her breasts, my wrists over the top of her nipples. There was no way to avoid it.

I didn't know what to say or do. Clearly Jamie knew what she was doing and wanted to do it, but I was so confused, still, that I was struggling to believe that this was happening.

We stayed together like that for a few minutes, until Jamie gently released my arms from her body and slid away from me.

She turned to face me, cupped my cheek with her hand like she had the other night, but this time she strained up on her toes and kissed me on the lips. It was a relatively quick kiss, but she held her lips against mine long enough for me to taste the mint gum she was chewing on.

"Thank you," she said when she was done. "Let's head back."