Jamie Ch. 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes were downcast. Then she looked up at me.

"Did you mean what you said about me staying with you?" She asked. There were tears in her eyes.

"Of course, Jamie." I wasn't grinning but I definitely had a big smile on my face. I couldn't help myself.

"I had time to think on the bus. The thought occurred to me that I don't think there is anybody in this world right now who cares for me more than you do."

I opened my arms and she fell into them, wrapping her arms around me.

As I put my arms around her shoulders, she did a little involuntary yelp.

"Careful please, the sunburn."

"Oh, sorry," then I said "Haven't you put on the aftersun yet?"

She pulled back, disengaging from my arms slightly, but she kept her arms wrapped around me. She looked into my eyes and said "I haven't had the chance yet."

Then a cheeky grin appeared on her face.

"I've got an idea." she said.

Fifteen minutes later she was lying naked, face down, on my bed, a towel underneath her body.

I came into the room with the bottle of aftersun lotion.

"You're ok with this?" I asked for the second time.

"It'll be fine," she said "I trust you."

Not so sure that I trusted myself I knelt on the bed next to her. I poured some of the aftersun on her back. She jolted when she felt the coolness of it.

"My hands will be warmer."

"They better be."

I slowly started to rub my hands on the middle of her back, gently starting to spread the aftersun lotion. I could see the clear line of where her bikini string had been sitting, with the redness or the sunburn surrounding it.

I focused on the upper half of her body that was burned the worst. While I was enjoying applying the aftersun lotion, I could tell that she was in a fair amount of pain.

I massaged the lotion into her skin very gently, up over her shoulders, around her neck and then I squeezed out some more lotion and started to apply it to her arms.

The lamp on my bedside table was fairly bright, but she had thrown her Tweety Pie t-shirt over the lamp to dim things a bit. It created quite a romantic mood as far as I was concerned. Feeling the softness of her skin under my hands and fingers, being so close to her in such an intimate situation, it felt really amazing.

I took some more lotion and started to rub her lower back. Lower and lower my hands glided. I hadn't had too much experience with giving or receiving massages but I felt I was doing the right thing.

I skipped over her bare buttocks as they weren't burned and continued down her legs.

"Hey, don't miss any bits." she said.

"Jamie, I....."

"It's ok, I told you that I trust you."

"Alright."

I put some more lotion on my hands and went back up to her buttocks. I gently kneaded her wonderfully soft and fleshy areas there. Her figure in that area was very pear shaped, quite lovely. I pushed her cheeks up against each other as I rubbed in the lotion. Even with the dim light in the room I could clearly see her pussy, I saw it stretching, opening and closing as I massaged the flesh around it. I didn't put my hands too far in, she had said that she trusted me.

She knew what she was doing by asking me to massage her there. I had lost any sort of struggle with not getting an erection quite early in the overall massage. I couldn't imagine her complaining about it. I was very hard and getting harder. I had positioned myself so my cock was not rubbing up against her, but precum definitely dripped out of my cock onto her buttocks several times, I just rubbed it into her skin.

I wanted to fuck her so badly, and maybe, I thought, this IS the time AND the place to do so, but I was still very cautious.

Maybe she was testing me, to see if I turned into some sort of sex monster? To see if I was somebody who could not resist temptation? She kept saying that she trusted me but it wasn't always obvious what she meant by that. She had to know what I wanted to do with her. I decided to rely on my patience and just see where things went.

I finished on her buttocks, not wanting to spend too much time there, and I moved down to massaging the rest of her legs. I got to the soles of her feet, and she giggled for a few seconds.

When I was done, I sat back.

"Well, that's your back done. We'll give the lotion some time to be absorbed into your skin and then you can do your front."

She tilted her head back to look at me. "I thought I told you not to miss any bits?" she said with a mischievous smile. "That includes my front."

I laid down on my side next to her on the bed. By the time I settled properly my face was very close to hers. The revelation that she wanted to apply the aftersun to her front wasn't a total shock, but it still gave me heart palpitations.

I could see that she was very tired and probably needed some sleep.

"Thank you for coming back," I said, "I think it was the best option for you today."

"Yeah, I know" she replied. "I just didn't want to wreck your holiday."

"Far from it Jamie, it's been great to see you and to have the opportunity to spend time here with you. You're an amazing girl."

"Thanks" she said with a wide smile. "It's been a really long time since anybody has spoken to me like that."

"I just want to be honest with you Jamie, you deserve honesty in your life."

She expelled a large breath of air through her nose and rolled her eyes. "You're so right about that."

I reached out and gently cupped her cheek with my palm, rubbing it gently.

She reached up and took my wrist, and slid my palm over her mouth, where she kissed it. Then she put it back on her cheek so I could continue rubbing it.

"How much longer do you have to stay here?"

"About another week, then back to reality. To be honest after this afternoon's events I was thinking of packing up and heading for home tomorrow."

Her brow furrowed. "Why?"

"I just felt like I had failed, like I had let you down, like I had fucked up."

"I hope you don't feel like that now?"

"No, not now, that's for sure" I slowly withdrew my hand from her cheek. "I feel much better now you are back. Not looking forward to going back to reality when this is over though."

"Speaking of reality, what are your employers going to think about you sharing an apartment with a former student?"

"Oh, fuck them," I snorted. "They wouldn't even find out and I don't think they care about what a single casual teacher does."

"Good," she said, starting to lift her body off the bed "I wouldn't want to add to your stress."

She pushed herself up from a lying down position to being up on her hands and knees. I was treated to the stunning sight of her breasts hanging down. It was always a spectacular view in a porno, and it was equally spectacular in reality. I wanted to reach out and touch them.

Jamie pushed herself back onto her knees, twisted around and laid down on the towel on her back. I loved to see her gymnastic skills in action.

"Ready!" She said, with an expectant, but playful, tone in her voice.

I climbed up onto my knees next to her and reached for the aftersun lotion. I covered my hands in several dollops and then looked down on her.

She lay there, naked, in front of me. The soft light from the covered lamp lit her up beautifully. The curve of her breasts, which were so big that they did not lie completely flat on her chest. Her shapely hips which framed the pubic hair covering her pussy perfectly.

I wanted to pinch myself.

I started massaging her shoulders and the front of her neck. I moved down to the sides of her arms that I had missed when she was on her front.

I put some more lotion on my hands. She had told me not to leave any bits out and I knew that she would remind me again if I did skip over the next couple of "bits". Part of me really wanted to do it anyway, but other parts were still very nervous. I knew I had to be cautious.

I started to rub my hands at the base of the neck, then I started to move my hands down to the space between her breasts. Suddenly, realising that I didn't really want the massage to seem too erotic, like I was teasing her too much, I moved my hands across to each breast and started to rub in the lotion.

I knew that I had touched her breasts only a day or so ago, but this was very different. My hands could feel the amazing softness of her flesh, my fingers rubbed her nipples. Her nipples were very erect and her areolas was quite puffed up as well. I hadn't really seen her breasts looking like this before but it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that my stimulation of her breasts was turning her on.

I held back on the temptation to gently pinch her nipples, I just used the space between my thumb and index finger to give them "special" attention. I was enjoying myself so much that time got away from me and I realised that I must have been massaging her breasts for at least two minutes, far longer than I had spent on any part of her body.

Looking over Jamie's face I could see that her eyes were closed but there was a very large smile on her lips. I decided to keep working on her breasts even though there was no need to in regards to the aftersun. I slowly kneaded her breasts with both of my hands, up and down, side to side. I started to let my thumbs massage directly over her nipples, using them to press down on the nipples as they ran over them, stimulating them.

I looked at her face again. Her smile had turned into a grin.

I let my hands start to move lower, down on the underside of her breasts, heading down towards the middle of her abdomen. I briefly paused to add more aftersun lotion to my hands, and kept going, down towards her navel. I gently rubbed my hands on her sides, just above some hips. I knew that for some girls this was an area that could create a special type of stimulation, and sure enough she flinched slightly as I rubbed my hands upwards in the area. I took my hands lower towards her hips again, and then rubbed back up the side of her body, this time letting my fingernails gently scratch the area above her hips.

I felt her whole body jerk under my hands.

She opened her eyes and looked down at me "Wow, what's that!?" she asked quizzically.

"Just something I know to do" I said. "You like?"

"Oh yes, absolutely." she replied breathlessly.

I moved my hands over to the centre of her abdomen. I gently rubbed her navel and then started to move downwards. I paused. I decided to be a bit bolder.

"I'm just going to do your legs and then I'll finish up, ok? I promise not to skip any bits."

"That will be fine."

I moved downwards and started massaging her legs, moving down from her hips. Her legs were pretty much tightly closed together, but that was ok, I still had enough space to work.

I headed down towards her toes. My limited experience with massages had taught me that being massaged on each toe individually, especially between each toe, feels really good. That's where I finished the leg massage, gently rubbing between each toe, one by one, with my fingers.

I sat back briefly and looked down at her. She looked perfectly contented but there was one more area that we both knew I had to do. I decided to be even more daring.

I leant over towards the edge of the bed and opened a drawer in the bedside. I reached in and took out a small bottle of lubricant. Since there was no sunburn on the last "bit" I would be working on, I decided that the lube would be better to use for massaging.

After pouring lube on both my hands I put the container back on the bedside table.

I started just below the navel, and started to rub my hands down towards her pussy. When I reached the edge of her pubic hair, I rubbed both of my hands over the top of her hair, heading down until I reached her legs. She didn't react. Then I took my hands back up to just under her navel again and started to rub down her body again.

There was still no reaction when I reached her legs, so I took my hands back up to the area under her navel again.

Before I had the time to move my hands down over her groin again, I felt her start to shift her body. She started to slide her ankles up the bed towards me. Her knees started to bend outwards and her thighs parted. I had enough light to see her pussy through her hair parting open. I slid my hands down towards her pussy. My fingers started to slide through her pubic hair rather than over it. I let my fingers slide over her mons pubis and I let my right hand slide through her spreading labial folds. I didn't penetrate her totally, but my hand slid through the outer folds of her pussy. I let my hand come to a rest over the lower areas of her pussy and then I pulled my hand back along her pussy, my fingers grazing against her hard clitoris as I did so.

To my surprise I felt her hand gently caress my hard cock. Very briefly, but definitely not by accident. I hadn't realised how close my cock was to her.

"That felt wonderful Michael", she said, "Can you finish with giving my lower abdomen a rub, just below my navel?"

I happily obliged by rubbing her in that area for a minute or so. She had straightened her legs out again, closing her pussy.

When I was done, I laid down on my side next to her again. She turned onto her side to face me.

She leant over and kissed me, on the lips. There were no tongues involved, but we certainly tasted each other.

She gently pulled back from me. I looked into her eyes and could see that they were sparkling with excitement. But there was something else.

"I know you would like to stay with me here tonight, and I would like that too." She said quietly, "But if it's ok with you I would like to sleep alone tonight, for several reasons. I can explain in the morning"

Funnily enough, I wasn't really disappointed. As much as I wanted to make love to her right there and then, I knew that she had had a really big day and must have been exhausted, physically and emotionally.

"That's ok," I started, then I continued with "Jamie, I have to tell you that ......."

"Shhh" she said softly, putting a finger over my mouth. "I know what you want to say, but it isn't the right time, is that ok?

I silently nodded.

She kissed me on the lips again.

"I'll talk to you in the morning, OK?

I nodded again.

"Sleep well" she said, and settled back on the bed.

"You too" I whispered as I climbed off the bed.

She was right, that was enough for now. We both knew where things were going, but there was no need to rush at this stage.

I stood and stared at her for a minute. Her eyes were closed and she was already starting to breathe more heavily.

I quietly walked out of the room. My heart felt like it would burst again, but she was with me now, and I was happy.

12