All Comments on 'Jamie likes to Watch'

by CurvySassyAJ

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

the ladies were HOT !!!!

mistimksmistimks7 months ago

> I simply loved it. I had loved it for years by now. At forty, [she] saw no reason to stop or change. [Her] forty-three-year-old husband, Jeff, had asked me several times over the years if I wanted to have lovers of my own and if [Jamie] wanted him to stop. My answers were, "Maybe on occasion but as long as you tell me, I see no reason to stop."

Great story, but please ask for editing assistance via the free Literotica Editing service. The paragraph above is an example of you randomly switching between 1st and 3rd person, which is very confusing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

awesome job here. There isn't a lot of cuckquean stories around, and you did as good as most. Maybe you could write some more of their adventures. I personally like the idea of Chloe (the cuckcake) running the show. You also did a good job at telling us how Jamie felt along the way. I would not have mind the ladies seeing each other alone as long as chloe stayed the receiver and jamie the giver.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You need to go back and give the story a good edit. You keep switching from 1st person the 3rd person and it is confusing. The emotional development and sex are good though, so keep at it.

AndreqAndreq6 months ago

Well despite the editing issues, I enjoyed it very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCurvySassyAJ@CurvySassyAJ
"I know, I am amazing," - V. Mars. 😉 I am chubby and can be bitchy but curvy and sassy sounds better. And yes I am female and no I am not sending you a pic. I wrote this, and more: Kimmie the Walker: https://literotica.com/s/kimmie-the-walker Princess Kris, a 4 part story...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES