Jamie likes to Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dutifully moved over, to again taste Chloe's sexy pussy and not just her juices on Jeff's cock. I licked all around her wet vulva loving that my man had caused it. Then I ate her out like crazy. Yes, before today it had been years but I wanted her to again climax for me.

My tongue ran up and down her slit a few times as she spread her legs wide. Chloe grabbed my hair and told me, "Tongue is cum out of me," in a hungry moan. I then darted my tongue into her sexy fuckhole, searching and finding Jeff's thick load.

Chloe's hips rocked as I ate Jeff's cum out of her. We seemed to moan together in a call-and-response manner. Each of us enjoying our moment together. Soon I got my wish and Chloe arched her back and came hard.

She lay there panting as I sat back. Jeff later told me I was smiling and beaming like I won an Olympic event. I admitted to him that the whole experience was a little more than what I had in mind when I told him I wanted him to fuck others.

The Next Months

The three of us became close friends. We did not hook up every day, but sometimes it was twice a week and rarely was a week where we did not meet up. Or, where they did not meet up. Chloe and I spoke most days and I still consider her a close friend. We may not speak for months but when we do, it is like there was no gap in speaking at all.

It was Chloe who got me into listening to Jeff have sex. She still claims that the call was accidental, the so-called butt dial. I listened and masturbated to them fucking at her place for a good thirty minutes. Some of it was hard to hear as they moved away from the phone but I got the mental picture clear enough.

When Jeff came home, I practically jumped him, I was so worked up. He was stunned and even said, "Wait, I have not said a word about Chloe yet." I then explained it to him and we had the best redemption sex ever up to that point. We called Chloe later and it wasn't until she checked her calls that she knew she had called, "Wow Jamie, I really did not mean to call. I am so glad you liked it. Hun, I never meant to, I never want to hurt you with what we have going on here."

Our next few hookups were them together and me listening only. Twice on the phone and once with me in the hallway like a pervy neighbor spying on a couple of hot lovers. I didn't care, I loved my Husband and his conquests.

If you are wondering, did I go see Chloe alone after that first time? No, I did not, except for lunch meetups. Those were just two friends meeting for a meal and going our separate ways afterward. That being said, there were many times we had similar experiences to our first one. These helped shape other adventures.

12