Jamie likes to Watch Ch. 02

Story Info
Jamie and jeff explore more.
3.6k words
4.74
4.9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This is the second chapter in this series. You may want to read the earlier chapter first.

This is a cuckquean story, with voyeurism as her main way to enjoy her kink. There is some light humiliation, but not like in any of my other stories. This is an erotic fantasy and not based on any real-life adventure. So take it with a grain of salt and hopefully enjoy the tale.

A huge thank you to my muses Pamela and Kevin, you two will always be my inspiration and main audience.

Jamie Likes to Watch Chapter 2

We were heartbroken when Chloe moved for a new job. The three of us made the usual promises of visiting, but now six months later we have not. My phone calls with Chloe had tapered off as well. I am still not sure how long Jeff and Chloe kept in touch.

Jeff and I had settled into a once-a-week sex routine. We both felt the loss of our lover, but we did not discuss it much. Yes, she was more his lover than mine, but it had been my biggest sexual release in watching, or at least listening to them.

The Cowgirl

Jeff's job sends him out at least once a month to assist customers with troubleshooting any issue with their machinery. I was already used to this from the time he took this position. He used to travel more, but promotions had thankfully reduced those trips. 'Then again, with what we know now.' I thought as he told me he was leaving for a few days.

Jeff had to fly to Houston to see one of the company's oldest clients. Jeff had retained this customer per their request. It had been a while since he had traveled, and we did not discuss our "free hall pass" that He and I had agreed to so long before this.

After work that day, Jeff called me to say he was going out for dinner, and then he thought about hitting a bar close to the hotel that said it had live music. Jeff always liked concerts, and I told him to enjoy the evening.

I was about to take off my makeup and get ready for bed when my phone lit up. It was Jeff on a video call.

Thankfully, our cell service allowed us to make these calls. It was only a few years, "Damn that was a decade ago', before that we could not do this.

I giggled as I answered, wondering why he was video calling at all. "Hi Sexy, did you get that drunk? Or did you find a home wrecker?" I laughed as I said the last part.

Jeff laughed and said, "No, well a little. And I did meet a cute Cowgirl."

Then a very sexy brunette leaned in and waved. She was in a tight flannel-looking shirt and cowboy hat.

"You never said our agreement was over and well, I think we all will enjoy this," Jeff said. I just sat there. 'No, we never said it was done, did we? It was just that Chloe was gone.'

The cute brunette smiled and said in a Texas draw, "Look Hun, I ain't wantin' to steal your man, just borrow him awhile."

Her words made my pussy clench as I listened and thought, 'Fuck, she gets it, she is fucking perfect.'

"Jeff, of course, our arrangement is still in place," I finally said.

Jeff smiled broadly at that. The Cowgirl, I honestly do not recall her name, then asked, "He said you like to watch, that right?" Her tone and facial looks were of curiosity more than judgment.

I assured her I only wanted to watch and added that I could mute my end of the call. 'I think I can,' I told myself. She replied, "Darling, where is the fun in that? Just try not to talk too much, okay?"

We spent the next few minutes arranging his phone, so I could watch the whole bed. As the Cowgirl and Jeff placed the camera, I got better looks at the sexy woman. She looked to be much taller than me and athletically built. Her hair reached her mid-back and was super straight. Her ass was so sexy in those tight Wrangler jeans as well.

As the Cowgirl and Jeff settled on the edge of the bed in the hotel room, I did the same on our bed. Then I watched as they made out before me. As Jeff groped her large breasts, I felt up my own as the Cowgirl's hands roamed over my husband's back.

My arousal grew as they began to undress each other. They mostly ignored the phone sending me the show, but occasionally Jeff would look and wink. I got a great look at her face and the excitement as Jeff kissed her neck and then down to her large areolas. I moaned with her as Mark suckled her nipples, my fingers tweaking my thick nipples as I looked on.

When Jeff went down on her, my fingers teased my sex. I wanted my lust to build as I watched him expertly eat her pussy. The Cowgirl moaned and writhed on the bed as she enjoyed Jeff's talented tongue. Her body rocked as the Cowgirl moaned out, "Oh fuck yes, I'm cumming!"

A few moments later, I swear the Cowgirl winked at the phone camera as she arranged Jeff. Then she knelt before him and sucked his cock with the skills of one who truly enjoys it.

As she did, I pinched my nipples and my clit as I watched on. Soft moans escaped my lips as the Cowgirl took Jeff's cock in and out of her mouth.

I began to wonder if Jeff was going to cum in her mouth. The Cowgirl stopped and said, "I need this in me."

'Gawd her accent, her skills, and sexy body,' I told myself as I watched him climb onto the bed and she said to the phone, "Now I am going to ride him like a rodeo star."

I teased my pussy as I watched her "mount" him. The cowgirl first faced him, so I got a good view of her flawless backside. Jeff's cock sliding in and out of her right there for me to watch. The cowgirl rode him for a while like this as I masturbated to the erotic scene on my phone.

All three of us moaned in sexual desire. 'Fuck, I love this so much,' I said to myself. I could tell the younger woman was now leaning down. I wasn't sure if she was kissing Jeff or if Jeff was suckling on her breasts until I heard her moan out clearly. Then I knew Jeff was on her tits.

They changed positions at one point. I was so close to climax as I wondered, 'Oh fuck, did he cum already'. Jeff had not, the cowgirl just wanted to change to face me.

"He is wonderful. Thanks for sharing him," the Cowgirl said to me as she lowered back down on him in the reverse cowgirl position.

"Fuck, you are so tight," Jeff moaned out. She winked at me as Jeff moaned, and she sank deeper into him.

"Damn, you do like this, don't you?" It took me a minute to realize that it was directed at me. I forgot she could see me.

"Yes, I do very much," I admitted in a lust-filled voice. Two fingers now pumping in and out of my married pussy as my husband fucked this sexy woman.

I climaxed soon after as the brunette rode my husband. My mind was stuck on 'she is so tight' and 'I do very much." She came soon after my climax. The cowgirl slowed a little as her sexy body shook in delight.

Soon after, they changed positions again to missionary. Here, Jeff fucked the sexy woman to a few more orgasms before he came as well. I lost count of my orgasms as I lay there, catching my breath before saying our goodbyes.

The Reclaiming.

The next evening, I picked Jeff up at the airport. I wore my little black dress to feel sexy for him. I am by no means a movie star in looks, but the tight-fitting, short dress got me the looks I inwardly smiled at.

The only one I really wanted to impress was my husband. As Jeff emerged past the TSA station, I stood there smiling at him. Jeff smiled back as he saw me in my 'sex dress' as he called it.

We kissed and hugged before I helped him with his carry-on as he grabbed his checked bag. "I have taken the liberty of ordering from Leah's," I told him. It was one of our favorite places to have dinner and they delivered. That part was important to me, as I needed my man.

Jeff smiled, "Oh you did, did you?" We kissed a quick peck. I drove home while he made a call for work. As he talked, I reached over and took his hand. I quietly pulled his arm over to me as I drove.

I guided his hand between my thighs, to my sex. His fingers quickly touched me, finding my vulva wet for him. To Jeff's credit, his voice remained calm as he fingered my naked pussy. 'Am I too predictable?' I wondered.

"You're not wearing panties. Somebody is a horny girl," Jeff said after ending his call. His fingers teased me as I drove, trying not to lose my concentration.

Once home, in our garage, his fingers worked their magic. Soon I was on the edge of release when he asked, "How soon is dinner?"

"Dinner?" I asked back, only wanting him to take me to bed and have his way.

"You ordered Leah's, you said," Jeff answered as his thumb rubbed my clit. 'Oh fuck, dammit I forgot that.'

I checked the time, we had maybe five minutes. 'FUCK!' I explained to Jeff they could be here as early as a few minutes.

We went inside and, right on time, our dinner was delivered. Jeff poured us some wine as we discussed the trip and then the sexy cowgirl.

By the time Jeff was finished telling me about the rest of the evening with her, I was ready to explode. Jeff ended it, as I moved to sit on his lap, with "She was fantastic babe, but she wasn't you."

We began our lovemaking on the table before we moved to our bed, where we reclaimed each other.

The Girl from the Bar

We were out for a long drive one day a few weeks later. The weather was nice, and we drove along a scenic road along a large river with barges and pleasure craft.

We stopped for a meal and a few drinks as the day began to turn to evening. During dinner, we decided to find a hotel and just spend the night.

We found a small hotel not far away, thanks to our waitress. Once checked in, we decided to walk to a bar we had passed that was no more than two blocks away.

We stepped into a moderately crowded bar. The dance floor was perhaps half full. They alternated between Pop hits and Country hits, which suited us fine.

I grabbed us a table while Jeff got us each a beer from the bar. We drank our beers and looked around the bar. There were a few couples who sat in groups of two or three couples, along with couples alone like us. The only singles seemed to be mostly men. There was one table with three women who seemed to be fighting off the advances of many men.

The night was early, and we decided that we would simply enjoy each other a while before heading to our room. I was secretly hoping for an adventure but it was nice to be out with Jeff and this appeared to be the only place around.

Then she walked in. Tight pink blouse and black dress slacks. She reminded me of the actress Jennifer Connelly if Jennifer was a natural blonde. She looked around, as did I as I followed her gaze. Then she walked up to the bar.

She spoke to the barmaid, then checked her phone. The bar flies then descended on her but I could tell she was not interested. 'I wonder if,' I thought.

I then pointed her out to Jeff. Then I asked, "Interested?"

"Yeah right. She is swatting guys away left and right."

"Let me try," I quickly said as I stood. I am not nearly so bold, but my kink has changed me. 'I want you to fuck my husband, while I watch. Sound good?' I said to myself as I drew closer.

"Hi! I am Jamie and you look miserable. My husband and I have a table. Waiting on someone?" I said to her in a warm, friendly tone.

She smiled and looked me over. "Hi Jamie, I am Amanda. Yes, I am waiting on someone and yes it is miserable sitting here."

"Well, we don't bite, if you want some company while you wait."

A minute later, Amanda was at our table. Jeff gave me a look of, 'OK now what?' I simply engaged Amanda in small talk. We soon found out she was waiting on a date, one she seemed nervous about, and that she lived about twenty minutes away.

I checked her hand, no wedding rings or signs of missing rings. 'check,' I thought.

Then I told her about us, how we lived almost two hours away and just went for a drive and ended up there.

Amanda checked her phone several times as we talked, and drank beer and her vodka with Dr. Pepper. We bought the second round.

Then I said, "Why don't you two dance?"

Amanda declined until I said, "Look, I can look for your date, and you can have something to do to pass the time." That seemed to work.

Jeff took her hand and led her to the dance floor. I watched the door for a tall, gray-haired man with a mustache. She did not say if he was married or not but I suspected that he was married.

They danced two songs, well two and a half as one song was half done. When they came back, they both were smiling.

I had not seen her man and told her so. We ordered another round of drinks. Then we talked about the weather, sites around the area, and anything we could to keep her around as Amanda waited and waited.

'I think she might be the one,' I tried to convey to Jeff as we all chatted. Jeff nodded and I could only assume he felt it too.

Finally, the moment I was waiting for came. Amanda checked her phone and frowned, then sighed. "Well, he is not coming." She smiled at us and added, "I should go, you two have already been too kind."

"Don't go, please," Jeff said quickly, "Come on, the night is still young."

I chimed in, "Yes, stay. We can show you a good time." I blushed as I said it. 'Gawd, that sounded like a really bad movie hooker line.'

Amanda sat back in her chair. Looking at me first, then to Jeff, and back to me. Her eyes widened only slightly, as a look of bewilderment crept in. "You can't be seriously saying what I think you are."

"We only ask that you have an open mind and yes we are for real," Jeff replied before I could. His hand rubbed my thigh under the table. I was getting turned on by the thought of these two making love in front of me.

"But I'm not bi," Amanda replied, looking at both of us before settling on me. Our eyes briefly locked before I looked down.

"I just want to watch you two," I admitted, my cheeks red again, not daring to look back into her eyes at that moment.

Jeff chimed in, "It's our thing, not quite a threesome in the traditional sense." We then spent time explaining our kink to her and she admitted she was seeing a married man already. 'I knew it,' I told myself.

"Look, I am not that type of woman. I'm no bar pickup."

We nodded, and then I said, "Look, we are new at this too. We have some experience, yes, but not like meeting and hooking up." I left out Jeff's Texas adventure hoping to put her at ease.

Another round of drinks came before she said more about it. "Come, Jeff, let's dance again."

The song was slower and Amanda clung close to Jeff. He later told me that Amanda told him "It has been weeks since he fucked me, I hope you are as good as him." Of course, she meant her unnamed lover.

On the walk to our room, Jeff and Amanda held hands with me on the other side of Jeff. We were all a little tipsy but not overly drunk.

Once in our room, Jeff and Amanda began to make out and feel each other up over their clothes. I watched, feeling my body tingle with excitement as they kissed and groped each other.

Amanda avoided looking at me as I watched them make out. My body became hotter by the minute as I looked on. Jeff winked at me as they began to undress each other.

I quietly removed my clothing as well, before I sat in the hotel room chair in the corner. A thought ran through my mind. 'This chair faces the bed. It is beside the TV, it makes no sense other than this.' The thought sent a jolt of lust through me as I watched Jeff go down on Amanda.

Amanda moaned and for the first time let her gaze settle on me. I was playing with my nipples as we locked eyes. Amanda smiled as I watched her body respond to Jeff's expert oral skills.

The passion in her eyes burned deep into me. My hand slipped to my pussy and I rubbed myself for her. Amanda moaned again as she watched me. I am not sure if it was my masturbation or Jeff's tongue that began to drive her over the edge.

But soon her back arched, and she reached down to grab Jeff's hair as she bucked and moaned louder as she gave in to the pleasure. Her climax rocked her as I watched and played.

Jeff was rock hard and gently positioned Amanda on the bed once her orgasm subsided. He took a moment beforehand to come over to kiss me.

The kiss was hot and passionate. Amanda tasted wonderful as I tasted her on Jeff's lips, tongue, and chin. 'Damn she is so great' I told myself after the kiss.

They first fucked in the missionary position. Jeff was gentle at first but soon picked up his pace. Amanda moaned and rocked her hips to meet his thrusts as I rubbed myself to my first orgasm.

They changed positions twice, one was them on their side. Sadly facing away. I like Jeff's ass, but I wanted to see her as Jeff took her.

Then they moved to doggy style. This time they did face me. Amanda's eyes were closed most of the time. She moaned and trusted back onto Jeff. Jeff held her hips as he took her in fast thrusts. I knew he had to be close to climaxing now.

Soon, Amanda announced another orgasm. This was followed soon by Jeff. I finger fucked myself to my third and fourth orgasm of the night.

We all three relaxed a moment, Amanda and Jeff cuddled a bit as they spooned on the bed. I smiled at them and said, "Thank you, Amanda."

She returned my smile, "Thank you for sharing this sexy man. Your watching was hotter than I imagined it would be."

There was a little more small talk before Amanda asked if she could use our shower. When she came back out, I was blowing Jeff.

Amanda gasped, "Oh wow." I stopped and looked up at her, licking my lips. 'Damn, you taste good, I could so lick you,' I thought. Amanda glanced at the chair I had set in and asked, "Can I watch you guys?"

Jeff looked down at me with an 'Up to you Hon' look. I nodded and replied to Amanda, "I like to clean him up after, well, you know. Maybe I can blow him as you watch?"

Amanda moved to the chair. We adjusted so she had a side view. My pussy clenched hard as I thought, 'Gawd, I did not expect this.'

Then as I sucked, licked, and kissed Jeff's hard sexy cock, Amanda watched and slowly rubbed her pussy. Jeff moaned as I sucked him and she openly masturbated.

I rubbed myself with my left hand as I sucked Jeff's cock and stroked him with my right hand. My eyes were on Amanda as she watched, played, and moaned.

It must have turned Jeff on as much as it did us women as he climaxed much quicker than I expected given he had cum not too much earlier. But I gratefully swallowed his load and sat back.

More small talk followed. Then Amanda dressed. I insisted on Jeff walking her to her car while I waited. 'If it takes a while, then so be it,' I said to myself as they walked out.

When Jeff returned, we jumped in bed and he took me hard, lasting a good long time as we reclaimed each other, not sleeping until way past midnight.