Jamie Makes Three

Story Info
Hector, Prudence introduce Jamie to edging.
5.8k words
4.37
5.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,094 Followers

Life has been chaotic; I'm sure most of you will agree. I feel like I've abandoned my readers. Worst, I feel like I've abandoned my characters, left them hanging. This is a stand-alone tale of Hector, Prudence and Jamie. I hope to get back to there larger story soon.

This is a MMF bisexual story. It involves MM interaction, so if that is not your bag read no further. For the rest of you, please enjoy. And, as always, please let me know what works and what does not. I haven't been able to get in touch with LarryInSeattle for some time and I haven't found a new editor. I'm terrible at proofing my own stuff. For an errors that remain, I apologize.

Hector

I resist the urge to strain at my "bonds". The loosely wrap silk scarves will fall to the floor if I do and destroying the illusion that I'm restrained. Pru would never actually restrain me and I would never destroy the fantasy by proving I'm not. I am happy to wait. Happy is probably the wrong word but I am willing. Pru and I have done this before but never with Jamie. I know the reward for my patience will be...exquisite.

My cock aches, my excitement overflowing the cup of my foreskin. I feel precum running between my ball sack and left leg. When it comes to sex, there are a lot of things, and I mean a lot of things that get my motor running but this shit has me totally jacked. There's nothing like watching Pru giving head and not being able to help her out, especially when she's bopping up and down on a cock as glorious as Jamie's. Is it any wonder my cock is leaking more than my abuela's old kitchen faucet? My dick is about to go all Vesuvius on me. I've seen porn were a dude shoots a load without touching himself. I wonder I could do that. Another time perhaps.

On the bed, close enough for me to smell her pussy, Pru is sliding her lips up and down the side of Jamie's shaft. Her eyes are open. She's smiling at me. I tightened muscles deep in my belly and my cock bounces. The smiling eyes I loved so much gleam brighter. I'm not the only one jacked.

The connection between the three of us crackles and pops, filling the room with energy. No words are spoken as Jamie and Pru shift around on the bed. Her back is toward me. she bends over Jamie, ass high in the air. I can no longer see what her mouth is going to Jamie's cock but I don't mind. I feast on the sight of my wife's swollen cunt, cradled between thighs that glisten in the afternoon light. As I watch, Pru tightens her own special muscles. A bead of wetness grows and begins to pull away from her shining slit. It stretches, twists, sparkles. My cock is so swollen I fear the skin will burst open like an over-ripe tomato.

Jamie's hand reaches between Pru's legs and cups her sex. I bite my lip when first one, then two of my friend's fingers dip into her pussy. I manage to pull my eyes away for the sight. Jamie has twisted his body so that he is lying against the headboard. His eyes are closed, his mouth open. He opens his eyes and catches me staring at him. He smiles, pulls his fingers from Pru's pussy and makes a show of licking and sucking them clean. Oh, just you wait, buddy, I think to myself. Someday soon, you'll be sitting here. Just wait.

The smell of Pru's sex intensifies, suffusing the room with her essence. She rises up on her knees, turning to face me. She teases her clit, rubbing the flats of her fingers in circles over the swollen nub. I can't hold back a groan but I don't move from the chair, don't touch myself, don't speak. Pru dips two fingers into her pussy, pulls them out and steps out of the bed to stand beside my chair.

"Don't lick your lips, mia amor," she whispers as she glosses my lips with her sweetness. I nod. She kisses my forehead then climbs back into bed. "Jamie, would you lie down here," she asks gesturing toward the end of the bed nearest me. "On your back, please," she adds. Jamie does as she requested. His head is toward me. Pru straddles Jamie's chest, facing me. I fail again to hold back a groan. I know what she intends to do; it might make me blow my load despite not touching my cock. Smiling at me, she spreads her pussy with the fingers of one hand and lowers herself onto Jamie's waiting mouth.

His mouth closes over her pussy. With her free hand, Pru keeps Jamie's head pushed down onto the bed. She wants to ensure I have the best possible view of her cunt being tongue fucked by our lover.

I admit, Jamie knows how Pru likes her pussy eaten. He thrusts into Pru with his stiffened tongue, pausing every few strokes to draw his tongue slowly up her slit to tease her clit. Pru begins to grind herself on Jamie's eager mouth. Her hands clutch at her breasts, fingers plucking at her nipples. She sucks in a shuddery breath and holds it. She stiffens. The only sound is the sound of Jamie sucking at her clit.

A high-pitched keening makes its way past Pru's clenched teeth. It grows in volume as she shudders, then begins to buck. Jamie's hands grip her ass, holding her to his mouth, as she rides his face. The keening trails off, replaced by soft, panted "oh fuck, oh fuck". After a moment, she plants her hands on his chest and pushes away, "stop, it's too much," she whispers. He does as she asks, not trying to follow her with his mouth.

We have no need for safe words. If one of us says "stop", we stop. It isn't complicated.

Jamie smiles up at the panting woman whose pussy is matting his chest hair. He wipes his cheeks on her inner thighs, then turns to lick them clean again. I taught him that trick. "God, I love your pussy Prudence. I love the way it tastes, the way it looks, the way it smells," he mutters, before burying his nose in her slit.

"And I love that you love my pussy. And I love you," Pru replies. "And your cock and tongue," she adds with a giggle.

The endearments don't bother me, rather the opposite. I love my wife. I love Jamie. It mystifies me that society tries to make our love for each other so complicated. To me it's easy peasy. We love each other. Do I love them equally? I would be the first to admit if Pru gave me an ultimatum, her or Jamie, I'd pick her in an instant. No question about it. I suppose that means I love Pru more than Jamie, but I rarely give the idea much thought, and certainly not when I've just watched my friend and lover, bring my wife and lover to a beautiful orgasm.

Pru leans forward and kisses Jamie. Their tongues dance for a moment. She smiles at him, noses almost touching. "I don't hate the way my pussy taste," she whispered. "But I can't claim I love it either." She kisses the tip of his nose. She lifts her head and smiles at me. "Jamie, love, Hector must be getting lonely. I'd go keep him company but I'm still catching my breath." She slides down Jamie's chest and belly, rolling off him to lie on her side. "Would you keep him company?" She wags a finger at him, smiling. "But don't let him cum," as Jamie rolls off the bed she adds, "or you either, sweetie".

Jamie leans over and entwines his fingers in Pru's hair. He tilts her head back and they kiss. "As you wish," he says, smiling as he steps away. He moves to my side. He openly eyes my cock and whistles. "Dude, holy fuck you're hard." He pulls at his own cock. As he bends over, I tilt my head back. Jamie sniffs my face. "You smell like Prudence's pussy, bro. Fuck me."

"I'd love to, when Pru says I may," I tell him with a wink.

Jamie

Hector gives me his patented shit-eating grin and I can't help but return his smile. His cock throbs with every heartbeat, precum glistens on his shaft and balls. His dick, normally a lovely mahogany shade is now an angry looking plum color. "Fuck, me Hec, your dick looks so fucking delicious," I whisper before touching my lips to his. We share a soft kiss, an intimate kiss but passion demands more. I lick at his chin, desperate to taste Prudence's pussy. It's there, beneath the raspy feel of his stubble. When our lips meet again the softness is gone. I fuck his mouth with my tongue, pressing my hardon into the side of his arm. He never budges. If I was in his shoes, or in his chair rather, I'd be grabbing for his cock. I know they want me to try letting them edge me like this but I seriously doubt I have the willpower.

I kiss my way down the side of his neck. When my teeth pluck at the nub of his nipple, I feel him tense, but still, he does not move. I bite a little harder, tugging, knowing if it is too much, Hec will say so. He moans but doesn't say "stop". So, I don't. I nip, tug, tease with my tongue. I move around him and do the same to his other nipple. This time I wrap a hand around his cock. It's like warm steel wrapped in oiled velvet. I don't stroke him. I hold him, squeezing periodically as I taunt his nipple. More moans. Some tightening of his pecs and abs but he remains seated, forearms resting on the arms of the wooden captain's chair. His hands grip the chair arms. The whiteness of his knuckles are the only sign of his fight for control. I straighten, kiss him lightly on the lips.

"Dude, you are unbelievable," I tell him. I don't attempt to hide the awe in my voice. Awesome is way the fuck over-used, so I usually avoid the word like the Black Death, but Hec is awesome. He really is. I step between his legs. They are spread. Unlike his arms, we've not even pretended to tie his legs to the chair. Still he acts as if they're bound with leather and shackles.

"Hey, use this," Prudence calls to me and then tosses a pillow at me. I catch it and put in on the floor between Hec's feet and kneel. His dick is an object of beauty. I'm the one struggling to keep control of my passion. I want to swallow that dick and feel it empty into my mouth but Prudence has asked me to not make Hec cum yet. Or myself. I'll do my best.

I turn my head and lick at the precum running down the left side of his scrotum and inner thigh and the taste of Prudence gives way to Hec's own. Don't bother to ask me which tastes better; there's no way I could decide. The side of my head brushes against Hec's dick. That, or the feel of my tongue, calls forth another series of moans and a soft "Jesus, fuck" from his lips.

I turn my head the other way and suck one of his balls into my mouth. He jerks with a hiss and I let go. "You okay, man?" I ask, afraid I've hurt him. He jerks his head in a nod. I kiss his thigh and take his ball back in my mouth. I loll it around, gently sucking and licking. I consider sucking both of them into my mouth but I don't think I can. I sit back slightly and take in the sight of his engorged dick, glistening shaft and balls shiny with my spit. Fuck.

Although there's no precum on his right thigh, I kiss and nip at it before sucking on his right nut as well. I push his cock against his belly and push his balls up, licking beneath them. I push my face and tongue as far back as I can but I can't get to his asshole with him sitting. God, I'd love to tell him to get on the bed and pull his legs up and let me feast on his dark brown pucker but Prudence is the playing the role of first among equals today. She's calling the shots, no pun intended.

I sit back on my heels and grab his dick. I squeeze and a fresh rivulet of precum begins to slide down the shaft. I lean forward and lick it off, starting just above my fist and slowly licking up his shaft. My fist follows, milking him. When I reached the head, I suck the rumpled tuft of his bunched foreskin into my mouth. I probe with the tip of my tongue, seeking his juice but careful to not touch the head of his dick. Not yet.

I slide my hand back down the shaft, retracting the foreskin, exposing the head of his dick. Hec's panting provides the soundtrack. Prudence has rolled onto her belly, chin resting atop her hands, watching. I wink at her. She winks back.

I wait until Hec relaxes a bit before leaning over his dick. I extend my tongue. Slowly. My eyes are on his. I don't know about mine but his are ablaze. I swear I can feel the heat of his gaze. I barely, every so barely touch the tip of my tongue to his slit. I pull back slowly and draw out a thin, shimmering thread of his desire. It stretches, sags, touches the side of the hand clutching his dick and breaks. Hec shivers.

I pause again, waiting for the shivering to subside. When it does, I deep throat his dick in one smooth motion. Fuck, his dick feels at home in my mouth and throat. His body shudders. I feel something more than precum fill my mouth and stop. He pants, body jittering enough to cause the old chair to creak. After a moment I swallow his scant offering. I don't do any of my usual tricks, no humming, no tightening and relaxing my throat muscles. He's too close and Prudence hasn't given the okay for him to cum yet. I hold him in my mouth, inhaling his musk, rubbing the outside of his legs. Telling him I love him with touch. When he stills, I pull my mouth away.

I sit back on my heels and smile at him.

He's breathing so hard. He doesn't smile but he nods. I nod back, knowing he's received my message.

Prudence

The tenderness on Jamie's face as he smiles at my husband brings tears to my eyes. How is it I'm so blessed with these two wonderful human beings, when so many others are alone or stuck with total ass wipes? I don't deserve it. I don't deserve it but I'm not arguing; I'll take it, take them.

I roll off the end of the bed and stretch. The orgasm Jamie gave me was intense. It left me drained. A few minutes watching my men kiss, and one attend to the other's impressive wood is enough to reawaken the sex goddess hiding beneath my quiet exterior. I don't hide her because I'm ashamed of her. I'm not ashamed at all. I love physical intimacy. I love it more when it comes with emotional intimacy but I've never been ashamed of the fact I love to orgasm. I'm simply picky about who I share my goddess with. Hector and Jamie have full access to her. And she loves it.

I step closer to the chair where my soul mate sits, my other soul mate between his legs. They both follow my movements intently. No doubt the lizard part of their brains are on high alert -- is this prowling creature about to attack. Damn right I am.

I lift my right leg and step over the left arm of the chair. I rest my foot on the chair between Hector's legs, careful not to hit or crush his balls. I would die before I actually hurt either of my men. I shift my hips, pressing my right hip and side against the chair. My leg has Hector's cock pushed against his belly. I can feel it pulsing against my calf. I turn my other leg out, steadying myself with one hand on Hector's shoulder, my butt against his chest and arm.

"Jamie, love, my pussy is feeling left out, baby," I purr, trying to sound as predatory as a petite librarian can. Jamie stands, moves the pillow, and kneels in front of me. He doesn't have a lot of room between the chair and my left leg but he makes the most of it. I gasp as he drives his tongue deep into my pussy. He curls it and rubs it back and forth against the front wall, against the spot he knows drives me mad. At the same time, his nose rubs in my slit and against my clit. I feel my pussy, my cunt, filling his mouth, running over his chin. Fuck, ten seconds and I find myself teetering on the edge of another orgasm.

I put a hand on his head and push him away. The lower half of his face is as wet as if he'd been getting ready to shave. "Hector, mia amor, Jamie is quite the mess. His face is covered with my cunt." I don't know why men like that word so much, even my sweetie pies, but they do and it doesn't bother me. If it revs Hector's motor, so be it. "Be a love and take care of him and maybe I'll give you a treat." I lift my leg from the chair to give Jamie room.

He stands and moves to Hector's side. He leans over him, offering my beloved husband, his chin, cheeks, and mouth. Hector leans, but never moves his arms or legs, his tongue appears and he licks, a long slow stroke, up one side of Jamie's chin. He does it again and again. Jamie turns the other cheek. Then he offers his chin and finally his mouth. They kiss deeply and I feel my eyes fill again. What the hell? I wonder to myself. I'm a total softie but this is a bit weepy even for me.

I put a hand on each of their shoulders and put my face close to theirs. We kiss in a messy, chaotic, swirl of lips and tongue, seasoned with love. As we kiss, I have an idea. I'm not sure if it will work; unlike porn stars none of us are contortionists. With reluctance, I break our kiss and move to stand in front of Hector. Jamie moves to give me room. I've ridden my husband reverse cowgirl-style before, including using a chair, but I have something a little different in mind.

"Put your legs together, baby," I tell Hector. He does. I move to his left knee, my butt toward his belly. I reach behind me for his cock. Lucky for us, his cock is not small. I lower myself until the head of his cock brushes against my slit.

"Mia amor, unless you are ready for me to cum, careful," Hector hisses.

I nod and steadying myself with my free hand, lower my butt to his lap. His cock fills me and I sigh. I want almost nothing more than to begin to ride his glorious manhood but I keep myself in check. When Hector sighs, his breath caresses my cheek. I lean back against his chest and stroke the side of his face.

Eyes on my husband, I beckon Jamie with a hooked finger. "Jamie, love, I want to suck your cock," I whisper.

Hector

I was sure I would blow my load when Pru sat herself on my cock. God above, she feels so good wrapped around my cock. I concentrated, focused, and was able to hold off even though I felt a small surge of cum, as I had earlier when Jamie had me in his mouth. I had to re-center myself when she whispered to Jamie.

He stepped as close as he could get. I was able to open my legs slightly and he straddled one. He supported Pru's head as she turned to take him in her mouth. Fuck, they're both so close. I watch as her cheeks flatten. Her throat bulges as her nose burrows into Jamie's pubes. I feel my cock swell and focus on the sight of her lips, puffy with desire, as they slide up and down our lover's shaft. I long to cup his balls, to brush her hair back but she has only freed my legs. I figure it's allowable for me to bend my head forward and kiss her shoulder as long as I don't move my arms.

She pulls away from Jamie's cock and I worry I was wrong to move. Her smile relieves my worries. She kisses me, cups my cheek, her other hand wrapped around Jamie's cock. "Baby, would it be okay with you if Jamie cums on my face and boobs?" I swallow hard and nod, not trusting myself to speak. I'm not sure I could summon enough breath for a croak. She pats my cheek. "Nice, sweet," she starts to turn back to the cock in her hand but pauses. "I don't suppose you'd want to clean me up would you? I mean if the idea of licking and eating Jamie's jizz off your wife's face is too much for your latino machismo, just say so," she teases.

"Anything for you, mia amor," I manage to rasp out.

"Uh, could I help him?" Jamie asks in a soft voice.

"What a wonderful idea," Pru whispers with a giggle before taking Jamie's cock in her mouth. My wife is such a slut in bed and I mean that as nothing but a compliment. She amazes me. Stuns me. She's a fucking goddess.

She begins to suck his cock for real. I can see she's using all her tricks -- deep throating, that wicked twisting stroke she uses, popping her lips over the crown, tongue swirls, the whole fucking nine yards. As she does, she begins to squirm.

"Easy, baby, I'm on a hair trigger here" I whisper. I know she's close. We've been at this over an hour. She started teasing me, edging me, before Jamie even arrived. She's as hot and bothered as I am by now. The squirming stops.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,094 Followers
12