Jamie Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Prudence, oh God, I'm so close," Jamie gasps, his fingers twisting in Pru's hair. I can't tell if he's trying to stop her or urging her to go faster.

Jamie

I grab Prudence's head, trying to slow her down but I'm too far gone. Maybe she is too, who knows. My dick is already spurting when she pulls away. A rope of jizz arches over her shoulder and laces across Hec's cheek and neck. The next decorates Prudence's hair, forehead and nose. She pushes my dick down. I groan as my cum adorns her breast. One milky pearl drapes itself over her right nipple.

She rubs the head of my dick in the jizz on her breast. Unable to free myself from her hand, I manage to bend enough to kiss her forehead. I purse my lips and suck up the cum on her forehead. I lick at her nose. She releases me and I'm able to reach the rest of her face. I promised Hec I would share and I force myself to leave her breasts untouched.

Instead, I lean over her and turn my attention to her husband.

Prudence

Jamie's cum is all over me. I love it. I use the head of his cock to massage my nipple. When he leans over me, I tilt my face to him. His lips and tongue feel hot against my skin as he eats his cum off my face. I have not had as many lovers as one might imagine but Hector and Jamie are, in my experience, unique in their fondness for eating their own cum. I'm not complaining. If you haven't had a lover get down there and finish getting you off when he cums just as you're getting close, you need to keep looking.

Instead of going to work on my breasts, he leans over me and I'm treated to the sight of Jamie's tongue teasing my husband's, before turning his attention to the cum on Hectors cheek and chest. I'm tempted to push my way between them; demand a taste of my own.

I shouldn't have worried. Jamie turns back to me. I know what he intends. I put one hand behind the back of his head and pull him to me. His lips touch mine then open. My mouth accepts the gift.

Hector

I'm losing my shit. I'm barely keeping it together. When Jamie snowballs Pru, I nearly jump up and throw them onto the bed. I need to fuck someone. Damn.

Pru and Jamie kiss for a moment longer, then he straightens. He offers her a hand and she lifts herself off my cock. I look down at myself. I'm a fucking mess. The top my legs and my cock glisten with Pru's nectar and my own excitement. My cock scares me a little. I've never seen it this purple before, and we're not even using a cock ring.

Pru lifts first one, then the other, scarf draped over my wrists. She takes my hands and urges me up. Thank God, I need to bust a nut bad. I start for the bed but she tugs me back with a smile. She sits in the chair and pulls me to her left. She motions Jamie to her right. Fuck me if he doesn't figure it out before me. He bends over and begins to lick at her breasts.

I jump right in. His jizz has softened and begun to run. I nuzzle and lick and kiss every trace off her skin, savoring her, savoring the taste of Jamie's cum and her skin. Finished, I catch her eye and motion with my head toward Jamie's now soft cock. She understands and nods with a smile. I move around to his side of the chair and drop to my knees.

Jamie turns and I rest my hands on his hips. I tilt my head slightly and capture his cock. I use my tongue to press it to the roof of my mouth and slowly pull back, stripping his cock of the last of his cum. I few more times and I hop to my feet and kiss him.

"You're a sexy mother fucker, dude," I whisper. He blushes and Pru laughs. Despite the last few weeks, Jamie is still a bit shy.

She stands, takes one of my hands and motions me to the bed. "Looks like you need a bit of release, husband," she whispers, nuzzling the side of my neck.

"Naw, I'm good," I reply in almost a normal tone of voice. She raises an eyebrow and I backtrack immediately. Pru is not someone to mess with; for such a sweetheart she can be a terror if she thinks you're messing with her. "JK, darlin'. I'm dyin' here, baby." She kisses my cheek.

"On your back, love."

I do as she asks. Jamie goes around the bed. I feel the mattress shift as he climbs in. Soon he's lying behind me, curled around so he can see my face. He lifts my head and lets it rest on one of his thighs. If I turn my head, I can see his cock out of the corner of my eye. He's not that much younger than me but I'm a bit jealous to see he's already getting hard again. I forgive him his youth, mostly, when he begins to run his fingers through my hair.

"Ready, love?" my wife inquires. I nod. Pru looks at Jamie. "Okay, watch what I do." He has such a serious look on his face I have to smile. What a Boy Scout he is, always so serious, always afraid he'll make a mistake. Pru reads my mind. She smiles at him. "Relax, Jamie, it's not like you can really do it wrong. We're going to make him cum anyway. You want to do it?" He shakes his head and she nods.

I hiss when she wraps her hand around my cock. She leans over and follows her hand down with her mouth. She doesn't really need to, between her pussy and my excitement my cock doesn't need any more lube, not that I'm complaining. She can suck my cock anytime she wants, anytime, anywhere. Nope, not complaining at all.

It takes no more than four or five strokes before I'm tensing up. Pru immediately stops. She sits back on her heals and holds my cock, not moving. "I could feel him tense," she tells Jamie, who nods. "If I stroke him, probably even just once, he'll cum," she adds.

"Please, baby," I whisper. She looks at me and I can read the question in her eyes. I shake my head. "No, a little longer," I tell her. She nods.

She slowly begins to stroke my cock, careful not to go over the head, just the shaft. This goes on for some time. I whimper as a single bubble of white jizz emerges to run over her hand. It's not precum, too thick, too white. It's jizz. Another pump and I'll erupt. Pru knows this; she stops, squeezes a little, waiting for me to slide back from the edge of my orgasm. She continues to squeeze until she feels me relax. Her hand begins to move again. Another few strokes, another bubble of cum, another squeeze, another pause.

With each iteration, my impending orgasm recedes less and less. Like any orgasm, I feel my senses, hell, myself, collapsing inward, becoming more focused, more compact, more explosive. My body is a star about to collapse. Pru's ministrations ensure the coming collapse will be massive, a super nova. I wonder if it is possible to go to far, can she push me to the point where the collapse is complete? Instead of a super nova, what if the collapse is total? What if I become a black hole, eternally falling toward release but eternally trapped?

Pru's hand, her skill at reading my body, my restraint have combined to transform la petite mort into la gran mort.

My body no longer ceases to shudder when Pru stops stroking. Her hand is cover in cum. A tiny corner of my brain notes that Jamie is transfixed. His eyes never stray from Pru's hand on my cock.

I feel my cock swell with cum. Pru stops but I'm beyond her ability to control the situation any longer. The ledge we've been playing on, crumbles beneath my feet. I fall. There's no going back this time.

Jamie

Hec's body shakes the mattress. I watch, stunned, as Prudence strokes his cock. Her hand moves slowly, never varying the speed or rhythm. She stops every few moments. Cum oozes out of Hec's cock to run over the back of her hand but he doesn't cum.

The length of time she strokes him becomes shorter and shorter. It takes longer for Hec to relax. His face is nearly as red as his cock. I wonder what his blood pressure is. I wonder what they are waiting for, for him to ask to cum?

My own cock is rock hard again. I can't imagine the ache in Hec's cock, or, Jesus, his balls.

Come on, dude, ask, beg, whatever! I silently scream. Just cum before you have a stroke or something.

Prudence's hand stops. Another bubble of cum slides over the back of her hand. Hec's body trembles. He stiffens. His hips buck, then, oh my fucking God, he explodes.

Hec and Prudence like to tease me, accusing me of being a babe in the woods. I don't mind. They do it with love not cruelty and there is more than a little truth behind their words. I am something of a babe in the woods. Before meeting them, I had only been with one woman. I had dreamed about men but never followed through. It was hard to get much privacy in my house, so I wasn't even a big watcher of porn. I had never heard of edging before Hec mentioned it. I've never seen any porn vids about it either. When Hec erupts I am stunned. There's no other word for it. I forget to breath.

Cum fountains from his dick. Unlike the thick white globs Prudence had been drawing from his body, his jizz now looks as thin as water. It sprays. I swear he may have hit the ceiling fan. The stream does pulse a bit but is far more of a constant spray than a typical orgasm.

My face and chest are splattered. Prudence is splattered, her breasts, having mostly dried, are shimmering and wet again.

Hec? Hec is bathed in his own jizz. His chest, face and belly shine.

And still, he cums. Hips bucking. Screaming, "fuck, oh sweet fucking Mary, Joseph and Jesus," it seems he'll never stop.

Prudence's begins to jerk him. She's jerking him now, not teasing, not stroking, jerking him hard as he bucks on the bed.

I can't stand it. I roll out from under him and climb to my knees by his side. I grab my dick and start pounding. I don't expect much, having cum all over Prudence's a few minutes ago, so I'm surprised by the amount of cum I contribute to Hec's chest and to the poor mattress beneath him.

He's finally still, other than his panting. He reaches for his dick. Prudences relinquishes her hold. He wraps his fingers around his dick and just holds on.

Prudence straddles his legs and leans over him. She drags her breasts up and down, back and forth, in the combined pools of our cum before lying atop him and kissing him as best she can around his gasps. His hand sneaks from between their bodies and he holds her.

When she slides off to one side, I lie down by his other side. I rest my cheek on his shoulder and throw one leg across him and Prudence.

As I drift toward sleep, I realize I've never been this content before. Not just happy. Content.

It's a beautiful thing.

12