Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Hehe, lots of good humour here - liking where this story's going and that you're giving us time to really get to know your characters. Bit of romance, but nothing too sweet. A fun read, thanks mate.

The_VampirePrinceThe_VampirePrincealmost 6 years ago
12

i hope chapter 12 will come quick

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks Anom, really nice of you. Appreciate it.

Hey VampirePrince, glad you like it, next chapters in the que, and a few more ready to go almost. Thanks for the nice feedback, appreciate it.

To everyone who’s read this chapter or others, thanks. Hope you stick around, Jamie’s adventures are not over by a long shot😉 have an awesome day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I want to see the Jamie of early chapters

I’m all for character depth and development, but the more that is revealed about main character Jamie and his behavior the less likable he is. So he gets so wasted on Night 1 that he doesn’t even remember his very public misbehavior and the only reason he didn’t have sex was because Josh stopped it. So much for being hung up on Sam (that bell rings super hollow, sorry) - he would’ve fucked Josh on Day 1 and then followed through with it by Night 2. Again, I’m guessing Sam wouldn’t see this as ok. I think Jamie’s labeling himself a man-child is just excusing selfish, lust-fueled self-sabotaging choices. Hope he becomes a better man in future chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHutchison12@Hutchison12
Enjoy romantic, but not soppy stories, where love finally wins over the mind, because the heart is 10yards down the road waiting with “that look,” "You love, who you love, don't fight it, go with it"