Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
OpenthedooragainOpenthedooragainabout 5 years ago

This story is so damn good....what else can I say.....love it, and looking forward to the next chapter..............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love every word

Read every story and am completely into these chapters. Keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Love this story, it’s so well written. I feel like these people are my friends. I’ve cried a lot but can’t put it down until every chapter is finished. Thanks so much for writing.

Hutchison12Hutchison12about 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much

I’d like to thank y’all for the kind comments and messages too. It’s quite humbling and so do appreciate it. Look forward to y’alls comments on the next. Hutch

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story but so frustrating

Their long-awaited reunion was not as it should have been, it was just frustrating. Over months, instead of working on their problems by talking to each other and being real, they ignored opportunities to truly express how they were both suffering (constantly saying “we don’t know what to say” which is childish) and both watched as their connection got “dimmer and dimmer.” The flirting and considering sex with Callum was repulsive - really Adam had to tell Jamie that was wrong? The constant mention of blue balls and considering when he should have sex with someone new? Then the flat-out ghosting of Ben when Jamie actually came to the US (and even TX) without even telling him?! Then it took others to actually secretly force them to meet and finally connect. It was like a middle school romance - yet these guys claim to love each other and are in their thirties!! It’s gotten beyond silly that Jamie constantly talks about fucking up his life but then does that exactly again every chance he gets. Even on the very first visit (Ben coming to LA), Jamie had the gall to suggest hanging with Josh (ex-fuck buddy) and Ryan instead of embracing the much-needed private time with Ben. And it was then Ben who had to decline the offer to Josh! I mean it just keeps coming. So many examples of how immature and selfish Jamie is and how much (despite his claims to the contrary) he does not AT ALL prioritize Ben and time with him above all else. Geez, I really hope these two grow up but it seems so unlikely.

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago

So glad Ben and Jamie are reconnected. It may be rough but I believe in love and am hopeful it will work out. I know people like Ben who need a lot of support and direction. Not necessarily a bad thing if there is growth. I believe Jamie is growing slowly. The story telling is awesome. Looking forward to next chapter. Glad Lucas is getting married.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHutchison12@Hutchison12
Enjoy romantic, but not soppy stories, where love finally wins over the mind, because the heart is 10yards down the road waiting with “that look,” "You love, who you love, don't fight it, go with it"