Jamie - The Journey Begins Ch. 24 - Disneyland and FireFighters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AS: Ben, its Aiden Jamie's @ the cafe from 12:30. We've got him there you 2wrk it out

BR: Tks but he'll be pissed at me

AS: man up

AS: BTW Lucas will be ghosting you guys in the carpark, so don't try and runJ

"So, your persistent team of cousin's messaged me two hours ago, told me you were here going to be here, so here I am."

Ben smiled at me, my god. I still love him. "Ben I have to say this," he held up his hand.

"I know Jamie, I know. I think we both were pretty stupid on how we dealt with it all, how about we just let it go hey?"

"Yeah, okay I want to but, I have to apologize I'm so sorry Ben, really am."

"I know Jamie, I am too."

The server arrived with two new coffees, perfect timing to break the mood right. I thanked her and turned back to face Ben. He looked at me smiling and with that, we started to chat for hours. During our conversation, we both came to the realization that we were stupid, hurt and somewhat clueless.

"Geez Ben," I laughed a little uncomfortable giggle, "seriously without their, Lucas... I think it might have been those girls, but anyways without their matchmaking, we would have just drifted apart, it was kinda happening anyway I guess yeah?"

Ben nodded, sitting back in the chair, "yeah I think we're both stuck but I guess we have to thank Aiden and Lucas."

'Yeah, well I think it was really Amanda, Hailey, and Zoe the night before, well my mom too. Southern girls, they complain about their mothers running lives, these three do the same just in a modern format, unstoppable force of nature, haha."

My phone beeped reminding me that I needed to be at the airport to fly back to LA soon, the time had just flown past. "Sorry Ben, I've got to leave to get my flight back, trust me I want to stay but..."

Giving me that understanding smile, he stood up. Holding out his hand out for me to grab while standing to wait for me. Ohhh what a gentleman!

I stood not being able to wipe that stupid smile off my face. In silence we walked to the cashier, paying the bill, Ben left the tip. Then we headed outside I had hold of his hand and wasn't about to let it go anytime soon. My mind and stomach were spinning like a tornado, I was a nervous as. I took a gulp of air, stopping and turning side on. I opened my mouth to speak but he beat me to it.

"Hey Jamie, can we catch up when your back over here?" he smiled a nervous smile.

My face lit up like a Christmas tree, "I'll be back in two-and-a-bit weeks, I'd love that Ben."

He smiled back, we stood there in silence waiting for someone to make the first move, like school kids and their first crush almost... We both chickened out.

"Okay, I'll see you in a couple of weeks, James." Squeezing both my hands, I didn't realize that he was holding them both, it just felt so normal, comfortable.

Turning he let go, the loss of contact washed over me. It felt horrible, I could feel that empty feeling running thru me. I had too, it was now or never. I quickly reached forward, grabbing his hand and gently stopped him, "Ben."

Whoa, now get yourself under control here Jamie. "Ben I have to do this," I could feel my heart racing, I was sure that Ben's hands were getting wet from the buckets I was sweating. "I promised myself that if I got the chance I would, so..." I slowly turned him to face me, stepping in closer to him. I kept my eyes locked on his, desperately trying to read his thoughts and emotions, conflicted and scared was all I was seeing.

"Ben, please." I leaned forward and gently brushed my lips on his, and pulled back scanning his face for some sigh of horror or joy I hoped. He moved forward a little, just millimeters but enough to renew contact. His slips, their warmth, the energy that was surging through me from that touch was... I never want to be without this feeling again.

They were warm and soft, finally, my mind yielded to my heart, it took control. There was an unmistakable surge of passion, nervous energy it was like I was electrified, just amazing!

Slowly, passionately, we deepened our kiss. The warmth of his mouth was so inviting, so familiar, comforting. We reconnected as no time had passed between us, I have completely swept away. The outside world stopped existing, all I heard once was the crunch of the stones underfoot as our legs, arms and bodies entwined, we were transported to somewhere, far from here.

At some point, the outside world was back, don't know how long we'd been kissing for, but the quiet moans Ben was making while we were making out was a welcome reintroduction to the world. Finally, we stopped, pulling back a little, I was gently holding his face in my hands, "are you ok Ben," looking at him worryingly. His lips were all read and a little swollen, but his eyes were sparkling but filled with desire.

He didn't answer, just looked down a little, then a smile broke out across his face, "Hmmm." I felt his hands slide up my back to my shoulder blades, then onto my neck coming to rest holding my face. He gently pulled me toward him, our lips touched, I gently nipped on his lower lip, letting the passion and lust flow, taking over it was almost like it wasn't conscious.

Ben moaned at my ministrations, our bodies came together before I knew it we were back kissing. My hands slipped over his firm butt, my hand came to rest in the small of his back pushing him closer to me I was lost in the moment. It was like my mind was doing this massive mind flashback, all I could see in my mind's eye was Ben, places we'd been. The times we'd slept together, or just walked around even memories of here with his family. I knew this was it, I wasn't going to let him go again or fuck it up.

Ben and I had wasted so many months, almost nine! Forgotten in an instant, but almost lost forever till today. I tried to pull away his hands held me in place, I didn't even know he was holding me, it was amazing. Just as I'd remembered.

My cell started to buzz again, I had under an hour to get to the airport and catch my flight.

"Ben I have to go," I breathed out pulling back from him. We both were breathless and red-lipped, it looked hot as!

"Come on I'll ride with you to the airport, I'm sure Daniel will bring me back to get my car."

We climbed into the Dodge, "Oh wow Jamie, this is awesome." Looking around as the Hemi came to life with a throaty roar.

I couldn't wipe the stupid grin off my face, "let's go hey," and with that, I opened the taps up on the highway, it was a total blast.

..o0o..

"Are you sure Tom? You don't mind. I feel bad as."

"You kidding, you've been like a puppy on a lead for the past two weeks, I can't wait for Ben to arrive so we can get a little more sense from you, Spence."

"I'll be happy to escape this madhouse for a few days, with the guys. Four days of drinking, fun and whatever else we get up to," Tom winked at me.

Oh god, he's gonna end up in the lockup or deported back to the US.

"Jamie, your still right to drop me and the guys off on the way, we're all heading down in Grant's truck."

"Sure no problems Tommy." He had the idea to use a voucher he'd had for months, discount accommodation at some swanky resort, with meals included for three people in Tijuana. So the guys just chipped in for the fourth spot and away they went. I was more than happy to drop them off, I just couldn't wait to get Ben alone in private.

"Thanks, buddy, no really. Thanks for giving us the place for the weekend. I hope you enjoy your time in Tijuana."

Ben was flying out to see me this time. He wanted out of TX for a while. News had spread quickly about us meeting up, didn't help that Lucas and Hailey, Aiden, Amanda and Daniel, Ella were waiting for us at the airport. Lucas had money on me not stuffing it up, the Rush's didn't share his faith so had to come and check.

You couldn't get mad at them, in fact, all I said was "you know what, thanks, guys. For ... well, thanks." The words escaped me, but they knew what I was trying, so hopelessly to say, if it wasn't for their intervention, then I wouldn't be so happy now.

I still hadn't worked out what to do about a car while I was here, mostly I borrowed Tom's truck. Or just walked and caught a lift with whoever was heading out. Ryan told Josh that Ben was coming out for a few days and that I was trying to get a rental for us, the fantastic guy he is turned up with a demonstrator for the weekend. "OMG Josh you are just awesome, thanks."

I went to shake his hand and he swatted it away, "Come on Jamie," I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him so tightly, he almost squeaked, I was just super excited and didn't stop thanking him for a full ten minutes.

On Josh, we had become great friends, what a fantastic guy, I was happy with my man. But tell you, wow if things were different... nah not really I love Ben too much. Anyways, Josh and Ryan had been seeing a lot of each other, for about three months now according to Tom. And getting a little serious now, Ryan was going with Josh to meet his folks and then if they survived that, okay that's my joke but... then they were meeting Ryan's family a few days later.

Both guys were trying to convince me and Ben to come along and run cover for them, according to Josh, my Aussie accent would distract the parents. I messaged and chatted to Ben about it, I wasn't too keen to get involved in other people's stuff, jeez. I had a hopeless track record of my own right. So, Ben spoke to them both and politely excused ourselves from that weekend of fun. Would be fun to watch but still.

..o0o..

It was late in the afternoon when I headed out to the airport to collect Ben, the traffic was, Jeez like Sydney on a bad day, times twenty. But I was getting used to driving in LA, the biggest thing was the cops weren't so hard on you for being a few miles over the limit, if you were going with the rest of the flow, weave in and out of cars and bag they'll stop you but be safe and just go with the flow and you're all good. Think our cops in Australia could learn a thing or two on that front, so the traffic did eventually flow.

I was waiting at the terminal gate for Ben to come out of his flight. Watching and waiting like some love-starved idiot, then I saw him and my heart skipped a few beats when I saw that killer smile he had plastered over his face said it all.

He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me pulling me into a kiss. A kiss that reminded me why I love him.