Jamie's Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
The thrill of becoming Vicki … where will this lead … ?
2.2k words
4.77
3.7k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thrill of becoming Vicki ... where will this lead ...?

The story so far - best if you start at Ch 01

Jamie was bought up by a mother who really wanted a girl. Bullied at school, he moved to London, lost his virginity to Joanne, his first ever girlfriend. She went on a holiday to Ibiza with a childhood friend and unknowingly newbie lesbian, Beth ... and this developed into a relationship. Joanne had left some clothes at Jamie's flat. Missing her, he is tempted to try on her little black dress, panties, bra, tights ...

Bella, who had recently transitioned, befriends Jamie, helps him with his makeup ... Vicki is born. Mario, a nightclub owner, a friend of Bella's, invites Vicki for an interview to work in his club.

xxxxx

Jamie, now Vicki, was happy, excited and hugely turned on. She loved her short body hugging black skirt, her firm thighs inside smooth opaque tights and the tight white Moschino tee shirt. To complete her casual look she wore the Jimmy Choo black and white trainers she had found in a "preloved" clothes shop.

Her only problem was controlling the uncontrollable inside her silky panties.

She picked up her phone and nervously called the number Bella had given her.

A recorded message ... "Thank you for calling, this is the Loft Club. Please input your membership number to speak direct to one of our team, alternatively, please hold the line and a colleague will reply shortly".

Jamie waited, then a soft female voice came on the line.

"Good morning Vicki. Mario will be pleased - he was anticipating your call. Are you free to come to his office at 10pm this evening?"

"Yes ...yes please." Jamie was confused ... everything was moving quickly ... he still hadn't decided yet whether he was Jamie, Vicki or both.

"Where are your offices?"

"Behind the Loft Club. I'll send you the address."

Jamie was starting to panic. He would need help to become the perfect Vicki. Would Bella help him with his makeup, styling his hair, and choosing the right clothes?

"Bella, it's Jamie ... I mean Vicki ... omg I'm confused ... I need some help ... pleeese".

"Come round my beautiful Vicki ... Bella will make you into an irresistibly desirable and sexy young woman, just like you were when Mario saw you in the restaurant last night. This evening you will wear mainly black, enhanced by some of my more extravagant jewellery. Bring that sexy short black dress your matching silky black bra and panties ... and your 4" black heels. Mario will adore you."

xxxxx

Vicki was in heaven. Her perfectly fitting bra enhanced by Bella's fillers, the lovely silky panties, smooth grey hold up stockings ... and the tightly fitting black dress. Bella's jewellery completed the outfit ... but no earrings. Piercing was a priority, but she also needed more clothes and makeup. The loft could be her big opportunity.

Bella lit a cigarette and looked at what she had created. Attractive, dangerously attractive, Vicki needed protecting.

"I'll come with you to Mario's office. You shouldn't walk alone in Soho. You'd cause a big stir ... there aren't many girls as gorgeously sexy as you walking alone. You are dangerously stunning, my beautiful Vicki".

"Please may I have a cigarette?"

"Of course ... and we'll buy some on the way. Mario loves seeing beautiful young women smoke."

xxxxx

On the door of large old building just off Soho Square was a discreet sign "Mario Fellini". Only those who could afford the five figure membership fee would ever enter. Bella pressed the bell.

"I'll leave you here beautiful Vicki".

The door opened. Standing there was the woman who had been with Mario at the restaurant.

"Hello Vicki", a friendly smile, "Mario is looking forward to meeting you. I'm Svetlana, his personal assistant. Please come this way ..."

Vicki was scared. What was she doing ... who was Mario? She sensed danger. Svetlana could see the nervousness in Vicki's face.

"It's ok Vicki. Mario is a kind man ... he looks after his people well. Relax, you're safe here".

As they entered his office Mario stood up to greet her.

"Vicki, thank you for coming. Please sit down. Can I get you a drink ... champagne?"

"Thank you, Mario, yes please."

"We noticed you with Bella in the restaurant last night. Svetlana reminded me that we are looking for a bar waitress in the Loft Club. You are very ...er ...attractive. Our members would love you. Does this interest you?"

"Well yes ..."

"The Loft is a very different, exclusive club. Our members are very private discerning people. It is our role to provide a world where they can fulfil their every fantasy ... some are quite bizarre. Only the wealthy can afford membership. Every person who applies must be recommended by two other members and is thoroughly checked for suitability."

Svetlana lit a cigarette. Remembering Bella's advice that Mario liked watching beautiful young women smoking, Vicki took one out of her new pack, put it between her lips. She lit the end, inhaling, being careful not to cough.

Now Mario was watching her, staring. "Do you have any questions?"

"Can you show me round?"

"You can explore the Loft with Svetlana, but first I must warn you. Anything, anyone you may see or recognise is confidential, absolutely private. If you divulge or discuss anything with any person outside the club, there will be very serious consequences. In return for your loyalty and discretion you will be very well paid and looked after. Are you still interested in working for us, Vicki?"

Excitement filled her body. The money, clothes, makeup ...

"Yes, very."

Svetlana took Vicki's hand. "This way babe - the club is on four floors. The ground floor is just offices used by Mario's companies. We're on the first floor, the bar, restaurant and clients' changing area... let's go in."

In the subdued lighting next to the bar Vicki could see men and women people talking, laughing and drinking.

"This is where our members like to start their evening. We welcome both men and women. They come from all sections of society, celebs, politicians, successful. businesspeople We give them a place of intimacy, privacy - a place to eat, drink and relax before they move upstairs. We would like you to work behind the bar, to get to know the members .. and them to get to know you.

"Where do all these doors go to?" Vicki pointed to four equally spaced doors on the far side of the room?"

"They're private rooms." Svetlana led Vicki to a door and opened it. "These rooms are individual private spaces for our members. Let's go inside."

The door automatically closed behind them. In the subdued lighting Vicki could see a large bed.

"Sit down Vicki. Let me explain how everything works."

Vicki sat on the bed, Svetlana beside her.

"If a someone invites you for a drink, he or she is inviting you into a private room, The Loft will pay you £250 to entertain the member for an hour ... and the member will give you a tip, depending on how satisfied he, or she is."

"There are two floors above - two private worlds of unrestrained sexual indulgence. Tomorrow morning, when the club is empty, I'll take you upstairs. It's a world of glory holes, Amsterdam rooms, private play areas, BDSM, and a very scary dungeon.

Whatever the members want, you must do ... they pay for your time."

Svetlana rested her hand on Vicki's exposed stocking clad thigh. "Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Svetlana's hand slowly move up her leg, under her dress. Vicki couldn't control her reaction as a bulge grew under her dress. This was sooo good.

"I think so - anything a member wants ...?

"Yes, beautiful sexy Vicki, anything, several times a night".

"I've not done this before." Svetlana's hand was between her legs. "Relax, babe."

Vicki noticed a bulge appear under Svetlana's dress.

"Yes babe ... we're all in this together."

"You mean ...?

"Yes, there are girls here, but many of the members prefer us. They will love you. That's why Mario asked you to come."

"I'll need to buy clothes ..."

"Mario provides all our clothes and makeup. He has a hair stylist. Our members expect the best, and Mario provides it. And remember babe, what you earn as a bar tender is just a fraction of what you can earn from the members and their tips."

"What happens next?"

"This ..."

xxxxx

Thirty minutes later a slightly sore but very satisfied Vicki, heard the magic words, "Babe, you're amazing. You passed. Mario will explain what happens next. Can you come in for your induction tomorrow morning?"

"Yes ... please ..."

Mario was a perfectionist. Vicki needed some work to bring her up to the necessary standard.

"Welcome to the family Vicki. Now you are one of us. Now we will prepare you to meet our members. Our private dresser will choose your clothes each evening, style your hair, and check your makeup. Remember, you are on stage, serving our members, fulfilling their every fantasy."

Vicki was stunned. This was a dream come true.

Mario continued, "Svetlana will show you our wardrobe department. Borrow an outfit to take home if you wish."

Svetlana took Vicki's hand, "This way babe. This is my favorite room in the world."

"Oh my god - so many clothes."

"Yes babe. That side of the room has our work outfits, all subtly provocative, and in this half of the room are clothes we can borrow. We all earn so much we just keep buying clothes, sometimes wear them a couple of times, bring them in here for everyone to share ... then buy some more."

"We can just try them on and borrow?" Vicki felt a stirring between her legs ...

"Yes babe. Whatever outfit turns you on."

She looked at the growing shape under Vicki's dress. "Babe, you must learn to control your excitement ... the members will notice."

Then she smiled, "But I guess that's the idea ... now what would you like to try on?"

In the far corner was a rail full of black leather dresses.

"A black leather dress ... and some boots."

The first dress was too long, the second was a perfect fit, reaching half way down her thighs. She chose some 3" heel Jimmy Choo boots - a perfect fit and smooth 15 denier, dark grey, patterned hold up stockings.

This felt so good. The erotic feeling of the stockings, the silky bra, panties and there, in the full length mirror, she could see a gorgeous beautiful sexy woman. This was how she was meant to be. An escape from the unsatisfying world of Jamie the barman

"You look amazing, babe. Now you need a nice designer bag ..."

Heaven, omg this was sooo right!

The giveaway bulge between her legs ... eight inches with nowhere to go, Vicki couldn't control her excitement.

For Svetlana this was too good to miss. There was a work table next to the racks

"Sit on that table, babe".

Legs dangling down, she felt Svetlana pushing up her leather dress. A hand brushed against her stockings, exploring between her legs and around her pre-cum soaked cock.

Svetlana knelt between her legs. The hand guided Vickie's cock into her mouth. As the hungry Svetlana's full lips made love to the firm moist cock, Vicki, could feel a huge orgasm starting to build in her over-excited body. The short tight black leather dress, the beautiful silky black bra, the smooth stockings, Vicki's was in her personal paradise. As Svetlana sucked harder and faster, Vicki could feel it coming.

It did. Svetlana choaked as a torrent of sex filled her mouth.

Silence.

"Oh my god, babe ... and you taste so good."

xxxxx

As Vicki took an Uber home, she realised her new life had begun. Jamie was gone for ever. Now she had to adjust to her new world. How she would love large bra filling breasts with erect firm nipples, long natural hair, carefully styled.

Once home, she made a milky coffee, sat down, lit a cigarette and relaxed.

Soon she would be able to move to a larger apartment and buy lots of clothes, shoes, bags ...

xxxxx

Jo was nervous. How could she tell Jamie that she was now in a relationship with Beth?

"Just tell him Jo ... you were Jamie's girlfriend for only two months. He'll get over it in a couple of days. He doesn't own you. If you really care about me, just be brave and do it ...for us".

The outside door bell rang. Vicki pressed the button to let the visitor in. Then a knock on her door. Vicki was still fully dressed, just as she was when she arrived home. Opening the door, the smouldering cigarette in hand, she had a moment of panic. Standing there, Jo and another girl, holding hands ...

Jo stepped back confused "I've come to see Jamie."

In a moment of inspiration, Vicki replied,

"I'm sorry ... Jamie doesn't live here anymore ..."