Jamie's Package (750 words)

Story Info
Young wife receives a strange package from her husband, or?
750 words
3.35
28.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie sat on her marital bed, holding the envelope she had just opened. It was her husband's handwriting, but the contents were something she did not expect. Alongside her sat the package it referred to, wrapped in brown paper, clearly done by Daniel. He always sucked at wrapping presents.

7:00 pm, be ready. Wear this.

- D

It wasn't cryptic, but she was still confused. Ready for what, exactly? Jamie mused, 6 years of marriage and she had never experienced something like this. Daniel was more of a practical type, not really one to play games. She loved him for that, but also pined for some fun. Her birthday was coming up. 28. Her late twenties. Something she was dreading.

Shaking her head she pulled open the poorly wrapped package, it was small so didn't expect much. Jamie held out a bundle of tiny lace, peeling apart what had to be a pair of stockings, a garter belt and... a blindfold?

"Not even a bra?" Jamie chuckled to herself incredulously.

Sliding on the sparse garments, Jamie regarded herself in the mirror. Fuck, she looked good. She had shaved bare and loaded herself up with her best makeup. She lay out on the bed, and pulled the silky blindfold over her face, shutting the world from her eyes.

She heard him enter the room. Jamie's now keen hearing detected a slight gasp at the sight of her.

"I'm ready..." She whispered in as sexually charged voice as she could muster.

He said nothing.

Jamie chewed her bottom lip, waiting... waiting. Why wasn't he moving? She began to worry, wait, was this even her husband? Jamie opened her mouth to speak but as she did she felt a hand roughly grab her ankle. Yanking her whole body to the foot of the bed.

Before she could do or say anything, Jamie felt a mouth clamp down on her exposed pussy. A long tongue dove deep into her folds, running up to her rapidly engorging clit. She let out a labored mew, the pleasure came instantaneously. She felt warm stubble tickle her creamy thighs.

Jamie wracked her sexually charged brain, when was the last time Danny shaved? She could barely think, as a long finger probed her opening. The young wife reached and grabbed what she hoped was her husband's face, guiding him to her sensitive spots. She rolled her hips as waves of pleasure washed over her.

With a wet pop, the man pulled away from her needy hold. Jamie groaned in protest.

"Please.. don't stop!" She didn't care if this man wasn't her husband, her need for release took control. Jamie felt the man's weight leave the bed and she lay there, panting and exposed. Her pink lips literally dripped with both her juice and saliva.

Moments later she felt the bed depress as someone moved between her legs once again. She felt their rigid cock brush her stocking-clad legs. She squealed as the man slapped his meaty rod against her clit. There was no way she could be sure if this was the same man as earlier. She had no time to think as he unceremoniously shoved himself into her, to the hilt. He never paused, simply fucking her into the bed mercilessly, Jamie moaned out as she returned to her previous pleasure state.

Jamie's orgasm came quickly, she held tightly onto her bouncing tits while grinding away at the invading cock. As abruptly as it entered, the cock slipped from her gaping folds. Jamie instantly reached down to diddle herself, elongating her cum.

She felt like she heard rustling, but could not tell. Moments later she felt someone grab her, flip her and yank her into doggy position. Before she could speak she was filled once again. Was this the same cock, in this position she just could not tell. Only that it pumped in and out just as hard as before.

She came again in mere moments, her lover grabbing her long dark hair and yanking her back onto his cock. Jamie gasped and moaned, unable to speak anything intelligible. Just as soon as she settled from her orgasm, she felt another ballooning up inside her. As she sang out another orgasm she felt the cock inside her surge forward, emptying its contents into her wanton pussy.

Panting, her mind was awash, who was here? She was loving the idea of being taken by a gang of men. Pulling off the blindfold, she turned to see the truth.