All Comments on 'Jamie's Package (750 words)'

by Embellished

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waste of two minutes. -- 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Exciting then that ending...... I get what you did but that's a horrible let down. That was the start to what could be a great story but just leaves you hanging.... Did not like

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

I'm guessing part 2 is on the way?

kdad9010kdad9010over 1 year ago

Super fun! Thank you.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Maybe or maybe not!

4

70slowhands70slowhandsover 1 year ago

Only 4 stars. I know it's a 750-word story challenge, but it needs to have an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author probably considers himself fucking witty and damn pleased with himself, having created such a mysterious ending to the story? I must disappoint you - it looks just pathetic...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

?

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sure beats those stupid revenge stories any day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That it's not finished!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Took points away for deliberately not finishing.

.

Plus…how could she NOT know whether it was her husband or not? Or whether there was more than 1?

.

Nice idea. Bad execution.

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She was dreading her 28th birthday. What the f××× she is just starting her adult life. With what she allowed to happen without a prior check shows how little she cares about anyone bar herself the story was unfinished and must have writtenby a 14 year old. Seeing as she thought 28 was old.

Pity we cannot give minus stars.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 1 year ago

Nice!!! A 750- word HOT FUCK!! In my ending there were three, and it went on ALL NIGHT LONG...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah. Like a woman doesn't know her own husband with or without a blindfold. Then to do nothing about taking the mask off to confirm who it was. Another victim of the martian slut ray, and another stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot fantasy whether from the female or male's point of view.

The writing qualities are quite proficient, building the anticipation of and the physical actuality of the sensual assault upon the wife's mind and body wonderfully.

Loved it. More please! Sequels would be great; who/what did she see after ripping off her blindfold?

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

no conclusion?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely done!

Lars420Lars420over 1 year ago

Can't wait to hear part two !

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineover 1 year ago

And the truth is??

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Don't leave us hanging

Mibal_ZahariMibal_Zahariover 1 year ago

Truth? What truth? This thing was building up to be a good shit show and ended abruptly.

1 star and that's being generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What story there is no ending and really not much of a tale

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 1 year ago

750 words doesn't excuse you from providing an ending.

njlaurennjlaurenover 1 year ago

Not very fond of stories like this,with ' you guess the ending', always felt it was cheap. If this was a hubby led gangbang, author was afraid of anon bombers ranking it low. If it is the hubby they might get higher ratings,but would be mundane story. My guess is it is a multi story,that is author's thing,but was afraid of reaction.

jesemmojesemmoover 1 year ago

And the truth was?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any husband that would let her be fucked by anyone other than himself, role playing some fantasy or otherwise, doesn't deserve her. Any wife that want to be taken by other men, doesn't deserve her husband. Leaving the ending open like that, while posting in LW, pretty much telegraphs your real intent. So we can assume a British couple, with a snaggle-toothed slag, and closeted beta. Nothing erotic about that, unless you should be a patient in a sanitarium.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did not care at all for the lack of “who did it”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for making this waste of time less than a full page long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What? Who? How many were there? I don't know and neither do the other readers.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

I quest I don’t care if it was her husband or not. Your previous works indicate that it probably wasn’t.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 1 year ago

No ending, kind of a bad choice in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This site is so full of stupid and ridiculous stories, and this is one of the most stupid...congratulations. A big 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs an ending, incomplete. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The point of a 750 word story is to tell a story in a single page, not leave the readers hanging with the "or did she?" noncommittal endings. Also, if this is going to be about a husband and wife who are into her pulling a train, it would do better in the Fetish category than Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awe…poor 26thNC. He’s feeling unfulfilled by this story because there were none of the big black cocks he craves so bad.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

We’re given no context for the scene other than her husband’s handwriting. Well done on the suspense you build up, but again the reader is left with more questions than answers. 3*

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Its just a teaser, they are the easiest thing in the world to write, really takes minimal competence. Finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Strange. I thought one of the main purposes of a story was to make the reader feel something and to stir them to think. Why do so many readers want to have all the answers to questions they are asking themselves? I might not submit a story for others to read but I know how I would finish this "unfinished" tale. Actually with several avenues of erotic thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice vignette. Great mood in the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incomplete and disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's not supposed to be a 750 word chapter, it's supposed to be a 750 word story. Even changing the end slightly would move closer to that goal.

"Panting, her mind was awash, who was here? She couldn't believe how much she was was loving the idea of being taken by a gang of men. Pulling off the blindfold, she turned to see the truth, hoping it was her husband. But not alone."

We still don't know the answer about who's there, but we do have the wife's clear awakening and a more definite new tension and turning point for their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That's a divorce

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

And?

Busman19639Busman196399 months ago

What was that all about?

usaretusaret5 months ago

So? What did she see?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Trash

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous