Jamie's Perfect Life Ch. 02

Story Info
A meeting that will prove to be a turning point in her life.
1.4k words
4.54
9.6k
7

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie was to meet her... employers? Lovers? Sugar parents? Owners? She wasn't really sure what they're relationship should be described as but she was supposed to meet the couple at their home on the edge of town. As she pulled up she saw the property and it was huge! There was a pool, a fountain, a 12 car garage, 2 story main residence, as well as two single story guest houses with attached garages! Obviously if this was the right place she was going to be well accommodated as she was specifically to be a "Live-in submissive free use cum dumpster/maid" she was dying to learn about her new position. She parked out front and was relieved to see the couple come out to meet her.

Anna "Hello Jamie, I'm Anna and this is my husband David."

They were both good looking and in shape. Jamie didn't know who she found more attractive but she was more than happy with they're appearance.

Jamie "Hello! I'm so glad to meet you! I hope you'll find me suitable!"

David "We found you suitable as soon as we received the first message you sent. Join us inside won't you?"

They entered the magnificent home and immediately Jamie was floored. This place was huge. They lead her to a large informal looking room. There was a fire place and several couches with a table in the middle with some center pieces as well as what looked like a conference call phone in the middle of the table. The entire building had cameras in every room.

David "We'd like to hear some of your, shall we say 'war stories' we'd like to find out what sort of limits you have if any"

Jamie "I don't know how I feel about that in this particular area, you seem to have a lot of cameras"

Anna "We have complete control over the footage from all of our cameras. They're stored locally, encrypted then saved in 3 off site locations. We are the only ones who can access the information even if you had one of our off site copies it would take thousands of years to decrypt the informed on the drives."

Jamie "You certainly seem to value the footage."

David "We value our privacy, which is why we've set it up that way. We understand your apprehension but we'll have to insist. We need to get to know our new sub."

Jamie "Alright what do you want to know?"

Anna "The most deplorable, disgusting, and just plain wrong things you've ever done."

Jamie "Well alright, settle in this will definitely take a while"

This part of the story has been deliberately omitted to protect the guilty.

David "Oh yes, you'll do just fine."

Anna "I'm just going to leave limits blank."

Jamie "I'm sure I have limits but as you can tell I've obviously never found them"

David "Well I'd say you can start today. We'll start slow but given your *ahem* history we'll definitely be moving things along before you know it. The basic rules are as follows anyone, and I do mean anyone may use you as they see fit. You will be responsible for cleaning all cum in the house. If I cum on my wife you will be called to clean it up. If you cum in the house you will be required to clean it up. If we have guests they will be aware of this and it will be up to them if they wish to make use of you various services."

Jamie "I can handle that."

David "We will slowly, introduce challenges, restrictions, as well as rewards as we see fit. There is no negotiable points in any of our terms. We've drawn up a contract that is very generous. It is important to note the clause at the bottom where you may terminate the contract immediately by saying the phrase 'I wish to give you my two weeks notice'. The contract is pretty simple in exchange for the services requested as well as the services we will add as we see fit you will receive room and board for the extent of the contract plus two weeks after the contract is terminated as referred to earlier. A $50,000 per year salary, a company phone, company car, and expenses for toys, outfits, and of course a full medical plan."

Jamie's jaw was about to fall off completely. "That's... tha... are... is this legal?!? This is too good! What the"

Anna interrupted "We're just on the edge of legality here. Technically you're going to be a pornstar note the cameras. We'll be selling the videos made by our company to well us."

Jamie was starting to understand. They were definitely in a massive loophole but they had found a way to get themselves a perfect fuck toy at an obviously high cost but if they want to throw money at her she certainly wasn't going to complain.

Jamie "Well alright! Where do I sign!"

David pointed to the bottom of the contract.

Anna "We have many other boring details to iron out but officially you work for us now. As your first act I'd like you to eat my pussy as my husband fucks your ass."

Jamie immediately stripped down and laid on the table. Anna lifted her leather skirt and pushed her very wet pussy into Jamie's face. David pulled a bottle of lube from his pocket while pulling the plug from Jamie's tight ass, a detail she made sure to get right per the couples request. David's cock was pressed firmly into Jamie's well lubed ass. Jamie moaned into Anna's sex. Jamie had been so pent up from living with Amy's restrictive rules the simple act of sliding a cock into her ass already had her head swimming. When David bottomed out in her ass she realized that his cock was big, at least 8 inches. She knew then that he was going to make her cum without any direct stimulation. Anna was moaning loudly. Jamie was an expert in all things sexuality and Anna could tell. Jamie was vigorously aroused, she was going to cum any minute then it happened. Anna came, she screamed and David throbbed deep in Jamie's ass as a result. Jamie's eyes rolled back, the situation was too much her ass was full Anna was leaking all over her face, she couldn't have taken it for another minute and then David had to throb directly on her prostate. Jamie shot a massive load all over Anna's back. David saw this display and was pushed over the edge. He came hard in his new toys tight little ass. She felt his load filling her up but she couldn't process this she was completely braindead. She continued instinctively to suck her new employers clit but aside from that she was a twitching mess of a woman. David replaced her plug when he removed his cock from her tight ass. Anna lifted herself off Jamie's face and there was an audible pop as Anna's clit left her new favorite sex toys mouth.

Anna "I'm not sure which one of you coated my back but I do know that it's Jamie's job to clean it up."

Jamie got on her knees and began cleaning up her mess. Starting at her bosses ass crack she licked her way up cleaning every droplet and streak that she had shot onto her back. She kept her load in her mouth for a minute and then swallowed. David watched her do this and handed her a tumbler glass. Jamie knew what she was supposed to do. She sat on the table leaned back and put the glass right under her plug. She pulled the plug out and a massive load slid out of her and into the glass. As soon as she knew she was empty she replaced her plug and quickly drank the very large load left in the glass.

David "All of it little slut."

Jamie ran her finger around the glass and licked her finger clean making sure to put her finger deep into her throat like the perfect little whore she was.

Jamie "I could definitely get used to that."

David "Hopefully you can get used to a lot more than that." He said ominously.

Anna "Well that was lovely, hopefully everyone will enjoy your services as much as we do. You can get. Settled in and read about your responsibilities in your room" Anna gestured to a room located very centrally in the house attached to the room they were in. "Untill tomorrow dear, we're overdue for bed but feel free to stay up as late as you like."

David "Be sure you check your job responsibilities before going to bed."