Jamie's Perfect Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Jamie's life is about to change not that it's bad now.
1.1k words
4.41
18.4k
14

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our story surrounds a particularly well off couple. They are retired and in their early 30's. Their names are David and Anna.

We also follow an exceedingly degenerate transwoman. You name it she's done it, probably more than once, and probably thanked everyone involved after even if she couldn't walk or talk afterwards. Her name is Jamie. She is a 24 year old transwoman who's become quite a stunning young woman. She has perky b cup breasts, an ample rear, and a very small cock.

Her roommate at the begging of this story Amy has been letting her stay in her one bedroom apartment in exchange for cleaning services and the occasional oral service.

We start our story in a comment thread on an esoteric pornographic website.

Amy "Jamie, you should contact this couple."

Jamie "Why, do they have a room or a fucking machine?" Jamie laughed then went back to servicing Amy.

Amy "Both I think. They want a live in maid that's willing to do anything and are willing to provide basically anything you could want if you're up to snuff."

Jamie switched to fingering Amy so she could talk more "Oh sure, live in maid willing to do anything, but let me guess must be biologically female. I'll bet it says no trans somewhere." Jamie began licking Amy's clit while fingering her, Jamie knew she wouldn't last much longer like this but maybe she'd want a second round if she came too soon again.

Amy "Nope, ooooooohhhh fuck that's good! It says they'd actually prefer a transwoman since he loves anal and she loves eating cuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm iiiiinnnnngggg" Amy through her head back and wrapped her legs around Jamie. Jamie meanwhile slipped a finger into Amy's ass Jamie loved pushing the limits whenever she can and Amy occasionally likes Anal but only when she's really horny.

Jamie "7 minutes huh, still have 23 minutes before the girls come over. Plus you can finish reading the posting and see if I should call them"

Amy "You fucking dirty slut! Why do you insist on making me cum so hard and then start playing with my ass!" Amy ground herself down on Jamie's fingers and pushed her head hard into her clit. "Oh you'll make me cum again then you'll have to sit and be horny all through the dinner after dinner I'll let you masturbate but only if you can make me cum before we run out of time!"

Jamie went to work hard on her clit knowing that she was serious. Amy continued to read the posting by the couple. Amy was certain that Jamie would be a perfect live-in maid for this couple. While Jamie was busy working her sublime magic on her two favorite holes she messaged the couple on Jamie's account. She told them that there was no one more capable for this position and while she loved her current arrangement with Jamie she was not bringing anything into the house and she couldn't keep supporting her. Amy felt a second finger slide into her ass as she hit send.

Amy "I'll never understand how you got so good at eating pussy! Unnnngggggg!" Amy moaned loudly as Jamie switched to absolutely hammering her gspot. Jamie wasn't just going to make her cum, she was going to make her squirt! Jamie knew exactly what she was doing, she loved cum on her face. Girl cum, boy cum, her own cum didn't matter she almost came from a good facial. Hell a couple of times she did! Amy let out a final screaming moan into the pillow she kept tucked behind her back for support. While she screamed she squirted all over Jamie. Jamie swallowed a mouthful while continuously slamming her gspot. She flung Amy's cum all over the place knowing full well that Amy would make her clean it up. Amy relaxed in a beautiful afterglow as Jamie licked the squirt off of her.

Amy "You know what to do."

Jamie "Yes ma'am!"

Jamie began licking the hardwood floor clean, savoring the taste of Amy's cum she was positively rigid and weeping. She was not well endowed at about 3.5 inches but she was still functional even after all the hormones had done to her body. She simply filled her panties with precum Amy forbade her from cumming without permission and it had been at least a week since her last orgasm. As a result of this she leaked huge amounts of precum when she got horny. She often just leaked into her hands and ate it all but obviously she had her hands full during this little session. She finished cleaning her friends cum then pealed her panties off and began sucking the precum out of them.

Amy "God you're cruel, you know it makes me horny when you do that and we definitely don't have time to do that again!"

Jamie "I heard it's good for my female figure" she said popping her ample ass to the side and grabbing her firm B cup breasts "Plus I like the way it tastes."

Amy "Well good you can eat your cum after dinner for dessert!"

Jamie "Fuck I can't wait!" Her cock visibly bounced as she sucked the last of her own precum off the previously soaked panties.

Amy "Hurry up and get ready, I can't have my friends knowing all the details of our arrangement."

Jamie bounced back to the shared bedroom and put on some respectable clothes.

The dinner was fabulous, and went late as usual afterward Jamie pulled her panties to the side and sat upside down on the couch. Amy grabbed her neglected magic wand and went to work vibrating Jamie's tiny cock.

Amy "I lasted 7 minutes how long do-"

Jamie moaned loudly cutting off her friend, she came and instinctively opened her mouth to catch her load. Amy watched and pulled away the wand getting wet just watching her friend catch every drop of her own cum she hated having her orgasms ruined but she loves cumming in her own mouth.

Amy "That was about 7 seconds"

Jamie swallowed her copious load. "7 seconds of pure bliss."

Amy "well after that you should be able to think clearly enough to get back to that couple I told you about earlier."

Jamie "Get back to?"

Amy "Oh yeah, while you were working on me I sent them a bunch of pictures of you and said you'd love it if they'd get back to you."

Jamie "Is it that good of a deal?"

Amy "Better. I leave you to it."

Amy went to bed as Jamie opened her laptop and went back and forth with the couple. Around midnight she closed her laptop positively giddy.

Jamie "This couple is next level, I'm going to be in heaven soon!"

Jamie fell asleep in the recliner with a pool of pre cum in her cushion.