Jamy and Sandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, lets get you two married." He spoke into the intercom on his desk, and said, "Sis will you come in here, and be witness to this?"

"Be right there Judge."

As the girl stepped thru the door, the Judge told us, "My receptionist is also my sister, AND my lovely wife.

We weren't as lucky as you two. We got married a few years ago, before the new law was passed. We had to play a game with names, but we got it done."

After asking us several questions, and saying a few words, He had us exchange rings, placing the wedding bands on each other's finger, then, Sandy, and I were pronounced, man, and wife.

He said, "My wife and I want to take you two to lunch, and be the first to congratulate you on your marriage."

When we were finished with lunch, and were standing outside the restaurant, the Judge said, "You two sure are a handsome couple."

"Thank you Judge. You have our un-dying thanks for this."

As we got to the car, Sandy said, "You drive." As we drove away, she asked, "Where are we going now?"

"To the computer store, to get you a new computer, and upgrade your laptop. You need more of a computer.

I drove over to a computer store that was near the college. we walked in, and up to a counter, where a girl asked if she could help us.

"Yes, I'd like to see Johnny."

The girl pointed to an office in the back of the store.

As we got to the door of the office, Johnny hung up the phone, and looked up. With a big grin, he said, "Jim!!! what brings you here?" Then he looked over at Sandy, and said, "And just who is this lovely creature?"

I said, "Johnny, meet my sister Sandy."

Johnny got an odd look on his face, then asked, "Jim, is this the one you are always referring to as your sexy sister?"

"Yep, she's the one."

Johnny's grin got bigger, and he stuck out his hand, and said, "Hello sexy sister."

Sandy grinned at him, and said, "Jamey, I don't think I know this one."

No, I don't think you do. Johnny is my age, and we became friends when we were in college. Johnny is an absolute whiz with computers."

Johnny said, "Well, thanks for the kind words, but I know you didn't come in here just to say hello, so what can I do for you?"

"I want a computer, for Sandy, like the one you sold me. It needs to have everything on it mine does, plus a "Graphics Design" program. Do you have that for Windows?"

"Yes, we just got a new program, that should work just fine."

"I won't need another printer combination, because I'm going to network the one I've got to both computers. I will need any cables required for that."

"Let me pull up what you bought, and I'll see if we've got it all." Johnny turned to the computer on his desk, punched some buttons, to call up the file with my name, and printed what I had bought.

Pulling the list out of the printer, he said, "I'll go see if I've got all of this." He got a shopping cart, and started putting boxes in it.

When he got back to the office, I told him, "I need this laptop up graded as well, Put a bigger hard drive in it, and as much memory as you can."

Johnny called two young men form the back, and gave one of them the new computer, and the list he had printed. He marked out the printer combination, and said, "We don't need that, but we do need the new Graphic Design package for Windows."

He gave the laptop to the other guy, and said, put a bigger hard drive in this, and as much memory as it will take. Put all the information from the small hard drive on it, then wipe the small one clean, and put it in that laptop we took in trade, the one that has a fried hard drive. That way, we can sell it.

"O.K. boss, this will probably take a couple of hours."

"That's O.K., my friend and I need to catch up, and swap some lies anyway."

"Johnny, we came into town for a couple of reasons. One was to get the computer, you just sold us, and the other was so my sexy sister and I could get married, under the new law."

Johnny's jaw dropped, and he finally said, "Well, congratulations. It sure wasn't that easy when Dawn, and I got married.

I turned to sis, and said, "If you haven't already caught on, Dawn, and Johnny are brother, and sister."

I asked Johnny, how much I owed him.

Johnny ran up the total, and said, "Jim, that's a little over thirty five- hundred dollars."

I wrote him a check.

Johnny said, "You know, this all started my last year in college. I went to work here, part time. The boss evidently liked what I did, and when I got out of college, he just turned the store over to me, as general manager, since he also owns another store, on the other side of town.

A couple of years later, the college, wanted forty new computers, for their lab. The owner, and I got together, and bid those computers.

We made the price so attractive, along with a quick delivery, and the promise to service those computers, at a low price, we got the bid.

I called a well known computer supplier one day, and three days later we had those computers. We checked everything ourselves, to make sure there were no glitches.

A week later I called the head of their computer department, and told him they were ready, and that I would deliver, and set them up the next day."

"Some of my advanced students can help, if you want."

I told him I could use the help. "By the way," I said, "I'll give any student a special price on a new, or used computer, including accessories."

Jim, it's been an absolute gold mine. The volume of business we do, more than makes up for the discounted prices."

Johnny said, "Dawn should be here shortly. Today is our wedding anniversary. Hey, why don't you guys go with us. We have reservations at "Candlelight."

"Johnny, we don't want to intrude on your anniversary."

"You won't be, besides, Dawn would throw a fit if you didn't join us."

"Well, O.K."

Johnny turned to call Candlelight, to tell them there would be two more on their reservation. When he hung up, he said, "O.K., all set."

About that time, the young fellow from the back, brought the computers up, and said, "All done Johnny."

Johnny glanced up at the front door, and said, "Ah, here comes Dawn now."

I looked at the girl coming in the store. Dawn was about five foot six tall, had large beautiful breasts, and looked like a million dollars. She was obviously pregnant, very pregnant. I looked at Johnny, and raised an eyebrow. Johnny just grinned, and shrugged his shoulders.

Dawn came towards us waving. She came up to me, and gave me a kiss, and a big hug.

I had known Johnny, and Dawn, since my freshman year in college, and, as our friend ship grew, the teasing, and bantering, with each other grew as well.

I thought nothing of placing my hand on her tummy and saying, "Damn, Dawn, you done took something serious, that was poked at you in fun."

Dawn dissolved in laughter, and said, "I sure did Jim, I sure did. Dawn turned and saw my sister, and asked, "Well, just who is this lovely lady?"

I said, "Dawn, meet my sister Sandy."

You could see the wheels turning in her head. Then her eyes got big, and she said, "Jim, this is the one you're always calling your "Sexy" sister, isn't it?"

"She's the one."

Johnny spoke up about that time, and said, "Dawn, this pair just got married this morning."

"Really."

"Yes."

"Johnny, call Candlelight, and make reservations for two more."

"All ready done sugar."

"Oh, this is great." Then she and Sandy got to chatting, and very quickly, it looked like they had known each other forever.

We loaded the computers in the trunk of the convertible. so they wouldn't get stolen, with the top down.

"Boy, nice ride," Johnny remarked.

"Johnny, why don't we follow you? I don't think I've ever been to Candlelight."

When we got to the restaurant, they showed us right to our table.

While we were having our meal, Johnny, and Dawn said they had been looking for a house to move into. The apartments they lived in, were "couples only." No kids.

Johnny spoke up, and said "There's another reason... especially, since Dawn has gotten pregnant, I can't keep clothes on her, or keep her from sunbathing naked, out by our pool.

I know, one of our straight laced neighbors is going to see her, then all hell will break loose,"

Dawn spoke up, "Don't let him kid you Jim, he likes it every bit as much as I do."

"Well, yeah, but I can't help but worry." I'll be on vacation. for the next two weeks, and we are going to seriously look for a home to buy.

I said, "Why don't you guys come out to our house tomorrow morning, say about nine. I might be able to show you what you are looking for." I gave them directions to our home.

Johnny said, "Hey, isn't that out by the lake?"

I said, "Not by... on. Oh, by the way, just dress casual."

"We'll be there," they told us.

As we were driving home, I asked Sandy what she thought of Johnny, and Dawn. She said "Jamey, I hope they buy that place. They're lifestyle sounds just like ours."

"My thoughts exactly. I've known that pair, for a while, and I knew they had found a way to marry, but I didn't know that Dawn was pregnant."

When we got home, I pulled up to the garage, and stopped, to open the door. Sandy jumped out of the car, and headed to the house.

"Hey, where are you going?"

"To get naked. I want to get fucked. Please hurry Mr. Dawson."

I put the car in the garage, and entered the house thru the kitchen. "Sandy, where are you?"

"In the bedroom."

When I got to the bedroom, Sandy was lying on the bed, completely naked.

"Please hurry, and get your clothes off, and come fuck your new wife." she said.

Needless to say, I lost the clothes very quickly. Our love making that night, was without a doubt, the best we had ever experienced.

A few minutes to nine, the next morning, the gate bell rang, and I answered the intercom.

It was Dawn, and Johnny. Dawn said, "Are you two up, or are you still in the sack screwing?"

I laughed, and said "Well, we're kinda up. Let me trigger the gate, so you guys can come in."

"Sandy, you better get up, and put some clothes on. The Nelsons are here."

Sandy rolled over, and said, 'Do I have to?"

"Yes, you have to."

"Well. O.K., where's my T-shirt?"

There was a knock at the door, and I went to let Dawn, and Johnny in.

Sandy came into the den about that time.

Dawn looked at Johnny, and said,"Yep. she's got that well fucked look about her."

Sandy didn't miss a beat She said, "This wonderful husband of mine, made love to me all night long, and then again this morning."

We all started laughing."

"Ya'll come in, and let us show you our home. We're going to have some coffee, and sweet rolls. Why don't you join us?"

As we were showing them thru the house, we stepped out on the back deck, and Sandy said, "Why don't you show Johnny the dock, and boathouse?"

As Johnny, and I went to the dock, I could hear the girls chattering a mile a minute. I showed Johnny the boathouse, with my boat hanging on a hoist.

"If I'm not mistaken, the other place is just like it. The dock is baited, and I can usually catch a mess of crappie, or bream, any time I want them.

When we got back to the house, Dawn grabbed Johnny, to show him the rest of the house, he hadn't seen. Dawn said. "Oh Johnny, isn't this place nice?"

"Boy, it sure is.'

"Well, guys, if you like this place, you're going to like the other one. They are almost identical. The same contractor built them both. Are you ready to go look?"

"How far is it?" Dawn wanted to know.

"About a quarter mile, gate to gate. The houses and docks are closer. You just can't see the other house, from here, because of the woods. That's the beauty of these places. They are very remote, and private."

I got a jeep out of the garage, for everyone to get in.

Dawn started to get in the jeep. and said, "I don't think I can step into that."

I picked her up, and placed her in the passenger seat. As I did, her T-shirt rode up. so I could see her bare pussy.

I whispered in her ear, "Nice pussy."

Dawn grinned, and said, "Well, you did say, dress casual.

I went to the other side, and picked Sandy up, and sat her in the drivers seat. Her T-shirt rode up, exposing yet another bare pussy.

Sandy just grinned at me.

"Damn", I thought, bare pussy seems to be the order of the day around here.

Johnny, and I got in the back seats, behind the girls, and I said, We'll need to go to the Realtors office and pick up the keys first.

We got the keys, and headed back up the county road. As we passed our gate, I told Sandy to trip the odometer, to see for sure how far it was. When we got to the other gate, it showed three tenths of a mile.

"The guy at the Realtors's office told me he has had his crew out here. to keep the yard mowed, and that the house had just been cleaned."

We went inside, and other than a difference in the floor plan, the two houses had about the same square foot area.

Johnny, and I walked out on the back deck to look. The deck had a metal roof over most of it, because there weren't as many trees. Other than that, the dock, and boat house were the same, only no boat.

We went back into the house, to see the rest of it. Sandy, and Dawn had already gone thru the house, and were waiting on us.

Dawn showed Johnny thru the rest of the house.

"Well, what do you think Dawn?" asked Johnny.

"I really like this Johnny. It's so private. I could stay naked here all the time, and I wouldn't offend anyone."

Johnny said, "O.K., lets go to that realtor's office, and see if we can afford it.

Back at the office, Johnny asked the realtor, "How much."

The realtor said, Well, that owner had the place at a ridiculous price, and I told him so. That price was placed with the ad, and I had a few lookers, early on, but in the last year, nobody has even looked.

He called me the other day, and dropped the price to what it was worth. I just haven't had a chance to get it changed in the ad yet. 200,000 dollars will buy it, and that includes our commission.

"What do you think Dawn?"

Dawn was biting her lip, and vigorously nodding her head yes.

"O.K. Johnny said. We'll take it. I'll need to write you a post dated check, so I can call the bank, and transfer funds to cover it."

"No problem," said the realtor. "We do that all the time."

"When can we move in?" Dawn wanted to know.

The realtor laughed, and said, "Well, you've got the keys... have at it."

I had to laugh at Dawn. She was literally jumping up and down. We all got back in the jeep, and headed back to our place.

I said, "Why don't Johnny, and I go and get us something to eat. We'll drop you girls off at the house, so you can relax.

Is fried chicken all right with everyone?" Seemed like the chicken suited all of us.

We left the girls at the front door, and Johnny, and I went to a small shopping center near by, where there was a chicken place.

When we arrived, there was a long line at the drive-thru, so that we would have to wait.

"Is this place always this busy?" Johnny asked.

"Yes, during the summer especially, plus, this is the Friday before a weekend. even during the winter, it stays pretty busy, because of the folks that live here, on the lake."

We finally got a bucket of chicken, with all the trimmings, and headed back to our place.

We walked in the door, and I called out "Girls, the chicken's here." No answer. We walked out on the deck, and again I called, "Girls, the chickens here." Still no answer.

Johnny said, "Where could that pair have gotten off to?"

I looked down on the dock to see two, very naked girls sunbathing. I pointed to the dock.

Johnny looked, and said, "Damn Jim, I'm sorry, I didn't bring Dawn here to get your wife naked too."

I just laughed at him, and said,"I doubt very seriously it was your wife that talked mine out of her clothes.

More than likely, it was the other way around.

That was one reason, we were so glad to see you guys buy the place next to us. Actually, Sandy, and I stay naked here all the time.

We both work from home, and I told Sandy when she moved in with me that the rule around here was. Clothes weren't optional, they were not allowed."

Johnny said, "You say you're here all the time?"

I saw what he was getting at, and said "Yes, we occasionally have to go into town, but we can always let Dawn know when."

"Boy, that's a load off my mind. I was worried about leaving Dawn here by herself."

"Well. Johnny, if she gets bored, she's always welcome to come here... any time."

I hollered down to the dock, loud enough for the girls to hear. "Hey girls, the chickens here."

"O.K. we'll be right there." They got up, and into the lake.

"What are they doing now?" Johnny wanted to know.

"Washing the sun screen off."

Two, very naked girls came walking, arm in arm up to the deck, with water dripping off of them.

"Johnny, it doesn't get any better than this."

"No, I don't think it does."

The girls stepped up on the deck, and Sandy said, "Hey, no fair, you guys have still got your clothes on."

"Well honey, we just got back from getting the chicken."

"Oh, well, Dawn, and I can take care of that."

Next thing I knew, Sandy was stripping my T-shirt and, shorts off. She dropped down, and began sucking my cock. I was hard immediately.

Then, she inhaled me. "God. Sandy, I'm not going to last very long."

"Mmmmnnn", and she sucked harder.

"Sandy... I'm gonna cum... AHHHHHH, FUCKKKK, YESSSS.

I glanced over at Johnny, and he was getting the same treatment. His groaning, told me, he had just come in Dawn's mouth.

Sandy stood up, kissed me, and said, "O.K., that was the appetizer, now, where's the chicken?"

"Over there, on the table." I said weekly.

"Come on Dawn, lets go fix the salad, and get some drinks." The girls disappeared into the kitchen.

I looked at Johnny, and he asked, "Is it like that around here all the time?"

"Pretty much." I told him.

We all sat down, at the big outdoor table, for our meal. The chicken, and fixings sure didn't last long.

After the table was cleaned up, I said, O.K., gang, let me show you how to get out of this cove, and on to the main lake."

We walked to the boat house, where I let the boat down. We got Dawn in the boat, and then the rest of us got in.

The boat was fiberglass, slightly over twenty-one feet long, had an inboard/outdrive, and a center console. I started the big V8, and backed slowly out of the slip.

Johnny said, "Jim, I've fished this lake, but I've never seen this cove, at all.

"Well Johnny, even on a map, it isn't shown, like it really is." This cove was put in, when the houses were built, and it's never been added to the map.

We were headed toward the bank, and it looked like we were going to run aground.

"See that big stump, right ahead of us?"

"Yes."

When we got close, I turned right, into a narrow slot, which angled toward the main lake. At the end of the slot, there was a large low bush. It looked as if it blocked the slot. We got almost to the bush, and the slot turned sharply, and we were on the main lake.

"Girls, we better put some clothes on. I know, this close to the weekend, there will be lots of folks out on the lake."

"Oh, shoot", Dawn said, but we all put some clothes on, and headed down the lake.

The girls were sitting in front of the console, and Johnny, and I were on a bench seat behind the steering wheel.

I cracked the throttle, and the boat was quickly on plane. I pushed the throttle forward, and it didn't take long before the tack was showing 6500 RPM.

Johnny leaned over, and yelled, "Man, this baby really moves."

We ran about a mile down the lake, and I backed off the throttle, and turned around.

I said, "Girls, I'm not going back quite as fast. I had to show Johnny what this baby could do."