All Comments on 'Jan and Friends - All Burned'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 223 Comments (Page 3)
26thNC26thNC7 months ago

What a wonderful ending!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Poor

Sumnut96Sumnut967 months ago

A GREAT short BTB. 5 stars DMW aka

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good BTB, although it was too brief for a 5.

Kernow2023Kernow20236 months ago

needed more detail on the final outcome

gofakyusefgofakyusef6 months ago

Could've been a really good story... until the author got fucking lazy.

drbenchpress66drbenchpress665 months ago

Haha you just said yeah you get the point boys..

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Firstly, I hate when authors start off in the 'now' and then go back in time, it drives me to distraction. Do not do it, keep the time line straight!!!!!!!

As normal with cheaters they get angry at the other person because they are off loading their guilt onto the other person. My now ex-wife did it, in fact she was saying I was the one having an affirm with a woman at work. We had never had arguments before that. Had hard words but not arguments. We don't argue now as she me ex. Oh yer, she divorced me as it was all my fault on the grounds of unreasonable behaviour. She also stalled the divorce to try and hide she was shacked up with an idiot. It took 2.5 years to get rid of her. She got half the house but the judge let me keep my pension funds as I was already living off them and as said she was cohabiting with an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Such a poor ending. But to be honest, there wasn't enough beginning for the reader to get invested in any of the characters. The husband was an arse, the wife wasn't any better, so why should we the reader give a shit?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I like the scoreboard, especially the bit where 11 children were deprived of one parent... methinks a good analogoue could be: "25000 roasted in Dresden ... he, he, he, eat your heart out Adolf..."

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lost 2 ⭐️’s for one of 5ne most abrupt ending to a decent story ever.

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Doesn't matter that she hadn't f$cked him yet. She did everything else. No kids. Clean break. She was being groomed to do orgies by multiple people. She is a vapid, faithless woman. She might have been even blackmailed into it if she went further. The other people were stupid to keep recruiting. Eventually a house of cards came tumbling down.

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

BURN THE BITCH! lol. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE STARS!

AllNigherAllNigher4 months ago

Good start but feels unfinished. The score and didn't do it for me, and more light on her reasoning and how the outcome played out would be nice

Storm113Storm1133 months ago

Unfinished, 1*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

1* because of the fucking lazy writing

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

And that is a neat summary at the end. All that need be said. Five stars.

ttt59ttt592 months ago

Short and to the point Thanks for writing.

RaynmanXRaynmanXabout 1 month ago

Perfect summation!

sjmbsrfsjmbsrfabout 1 month ago

I loved the story and the build up, but did feel let down at the end. The lack of follow through with the inevitable indefensible rationales, vain reasonings and the unavoidable consequences did leave me with a strong sense of anticlimax and unrequited righteousness :-) I am guessing this must have been the author's intention as they have shown themselves to be such a talented and insightful author as to know what the impact would be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I wonder why I do this to myself. I keep reading these stories, hoping that one of the writers knows how to write drama, but the vast majority of the time, the stories just get so boring because all that happens once the truth is revealed is a divorce. There is no drama, no talking, no screaming at each other, nothing. It's like reading about a manakin.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

anybody see any winners here ?? me neither . everybody got screwed one way or another .

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Not much of a story seems incomplete

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Style Guy@The Style Guy
I'm a professionally employed male and I live in southern New England.