Jan and Tom's Road Trip Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phil approached the halfway point and Jan sucked in a deep breath. I felt a bit of jealousy at Phil's girth and his ability to please my wife. Phil stopped and asked If she was all right. Nodding yes, Phil continued slowly feeding into her womb.

He passed about three quarters of the way and it looked like he was going to split her open. She was not relaxed at all. Phil tried to push further but Jan yelled in pain. Phil pulled back again. He waited for a sign that she wanted to continue. Jan just laid silent with her ass up in the air.

Beth looked at me and said, "I'll be back."

With that, she hopped off me, leaving my cock sticking straight up and covered in her juices. She walked over to the bed and sat next to Jan's head. She cradled Jan's head in her arms and whispered in her ear. The sight of Beth's whipped body cradling Jan was beautiful.

She said something else then nodded to Phil. He started slowly pushing more into her. Jan started shaking and Beth kept stroking her hair and talking to her. She held Jan's head on her bruised tits and rocked slowly.

The room heard Jan yelp again and saw Phil stop. He was only about an inch from being fully in her. He pulled back out then looked back at Beth. She said something else to Jan and again nodded to Phil. He slowly pushed the rest of his cock into my bride. Jan repeated over and over, "Oh, Oh, Oh, my God."

Phil, feeling his full cock inside her, pulled back out to the head and then shoved slowly back in. Jan grunted again. As he picked up the pace, Jan continued to grunt with every stroke.

Sensing she was in good hands, Beth left the bed and returned to my cock.

Jan had pushed up on her arms and was fucked with long strokes. People in the room were staring at them. Some men were stroking their cocks and some women were rubbing their pussies. A few rubbed each other.

Jan clearly felt more comfortable and their pace picked up. He sped up and I heard Jan in the throes of ecstasy. She kept repeating, "Oh,Oh,Oh," as Phil sped up. She was making cute squeaking noises that I never heard before. I was so turned on, I grabbed Beth's hips and pushed forcibly into her.

Phil was moving at a faster pace and I thought Jan was about to cum. She leaned all the way forward letting his cock slip from her. She turned, took him by the shoulders , and pushed him on the bed. His huge cock stood straight up and Jan stood up over it. Staring directly in my eyes, she lowered herself. The cock head popped in through her lips. She went about half way, moaned and pulled back up. Our eyes were still locked as she lowered herself all the way on him. She pursed her lips at me and made a cooing sound. She grabbed her tits and pulled her nipples.

Sliding back down, she stopped and stared at me. Again she melted me with her eyes. Rising up she hesitated then lowered all the way down. Her eyes were rolling back in her head and that she would pass out. She then continued to ride him. She would try to come all the way up to his mushroom head and then impale herself. Her eyes never left mine and I mouthed the words, "I love you."

Looking into my eyes, she said so everyone could hear, "I want to see you cum."

Beth smiled and spun around, wrapping her legs around me. Holding my shoulders as she bounced on my lap.

"You heard her Tom. She wants you to cum in me. Look at me. I'm all beaten up. My nipple is swollen. My clit is swollen. They hurt so bad but I still want to fuck. Cum in me Tom, Cum now."

My lord, it didn't take much more than that. I started to have a huge orgasm. Jan stared into my eyes as I pumped cum into Beth's pussy.

After I came, Jan closed her eyes and continued on. Gripping him with her pussy, sliding up and down. I thought she was ready to cum but he beat her to it. He started moaning and whispered, "I'm going to cum. Are you ready, Jan? It's coming now."

He pulled her down hard and started to pump into her. She kept riding while he moaned and shook. When his moaning subsided, she lifted up and let cum pour out of her pussy. Standing over him like a conqueror, she let the cum drip on to his stomach. Then she laid back against the wall and Phil rolled towards her and kissed her. He smiled and said, "That was amazing Jan. God you're beautiful."

She smiled and laid her head down by his shoulder. He kissed her and got up and left the room.

Beth stood up and took my hand and climbed on the bed. We laid on either side of Jan and cuddled her.

Beth said, "You never came did you?"

Jan shook her head no. "It doesn't matter though. The feeling was so incredible. So full, and so hot, I could have ridden him all night."

Beth smiled, slid down the bed and crawled between her legs. She pulled Jan's legs apart. She smiled at me then nodded me over.

I slid down and looked at Jan's pussy. Her lips were extended about twice as large as usual and her pussy gaped open.

Beth started to lick her pussy lips gently. She reached over and pushed my head down. While she concentrated on her clit and I licked her opening and further down to her ass. I ran my tongue around the gaped lips and could still taste Phil's cum. Jan sighed happily as we continued our attention.

Jan said, "You guys don't have to. I'm fine, really. Beth, come here, I want to see your body. I want to see what they did to you."

I kept licking Jan's pussy as Beth climbed up and leaned over her, presenting her breasts.

Showing her swollen nipple, Jan reached out and gently caressed it. With her hands she rubbed over Beth's welts, trailing them with individual fingers. Then Beth turned over and showed her back, ass and thighs. Jan caressed those too.

I moved up and concentrated on her clit. I slowly alternated between flicking and sucking. Jan started to moan a bit.

Beth turned back around and showed Jan the marks on her pussy. Stripes cut across both lips. She pulled her lips apart and showed Jan her enlarged clit.

"Oh sweetie, that looks painful."

Beth replied, "It hurts, but It was my choice. I like the pain. I can't explain it. It makes me feel alive. The more it hurts, the more aroused I get."

Jan reached down and pulled me up to her. So I climbed up on the bed and cuddled. Jan was in between Beth and I.

Jan whispered, "I'm so tired."

Jim walked in carrying Beth's dress and shoes.

"You guys all right? I'm thinking it's time to go."

I looked at Jan and she nodded. I helped her into her panties and bra then went to fetch our clothes. Finding Jan's dress took some time but when I got back to the room, Beth and Jim were ready.

Saying goodbye to everyone was a chore. Lot's of hugs and asking us to come by if we were ever out here again. I caught Phil staring at Jan. He had his wife with him but was staring nonetheless. I saw Jan look over at him and then down to the floor. A slight smile crossed her face. I'm certain she'll remember him.

We got back to their place, showered quickly, then laid down in the bed. Sleep overtook us and we slept like babies.