Jan in California Pt. 01

Story Info
Fun times on a trip to Los Angeles.
8.1k words
4.58
16.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex with the Flight Attendant

I suppose I could tell you about the flight from Dallas to Los Angeles, but it was honestly nothing special. Jan and I masturbated each other under one of the terribly inadequate airline blankets while the flight attendants pretended not to watch. The same as all your flights, I'm sure.

Jan was reading an article in the in-flight magazine on the effects of high-altitude flight on silicone breast implants (there are none). As I reclined my seat and closed my eyes, I said, "Do you think we can get some rest now that the Dallas School Girls aren't around every corner demanding I meet their perverted sexual whims?"

I could feel Jan's stare without opening my eyes. I raised my eyebrows, innocently.

"Oh, is that what you think happened?"

I looked at her, "Jan, everywhere we went, there was someone wanting sex with me."

"With you? OK, Lover, I want you to proposition the flight attendant."

"The man or the woman?"

"Either one," she said with a shrug.

I decided I had nothing to lose. The next time the cute redhead with the nice tits walked past our seats, I said, "Excuse me. You may get asked this a lot because you're so beautiful, but would you like to meet me for a drink in the VIP lounge at LAX?"

Her smile was professional and polite. "I'm sorry sir, I have a personal rule to not date passengers."

"Of course. Perfectly reasonable. I understand."

As the flight attendant started to walk away, Jan took hold of her sleeve, "Oh, but one more thing," she tugged the sleeve so the woman leaned close. Jan spoke softly. "Can I lick your ass?"

The redhead looked astonished and embarrassed, quickly looking to see if anyone else heard. She glanced at Jan's pronounced cleavage as she put her mouth to Jan's ear, "Do we have to wait for the VIP lounge in three hours, or will you bend me over the drink cart in the back of the plane."

Jan stroked the flight attendant's tit through her uniform. "Probably best to wait. Otherwise, we'll have to do everyone."

She smiled politely, "Good thinking," she kissed Jan's earlobe and went back to her duties.

Jan began studying the magazine.

"She must be a lesbian."

Jan burst out laughing. "Because every woman who turns you down, must be a lesbian."

"Jan, I am so hard right now."

"Do you want to wait for the LAX lounge or bend me over the drink cart in the back."

"As a wise person once said, I suppose we should wait."

"You're no fun."

The next three hours were spent holding hands, chatting, laughing, fingering, sniffing fingers, licking fingers, fingering again with newly licked fingers, and enjoying complimentary drinks, care of the redhead.

The flight attendant had to clean and prepare the passenger area for the next flight before her shift ended. We agreed to wait for her at the lounge.

The Terminal 2 lounge was on the mezzanine, one level up, but Jan led the way without hesitation. I had to ask, "Come here a lot, do you?"

"Where do you think I put on my 'Diane' disguise last time?"

An attractive blonde host met us at the door, checked us in, and pointed us to the bar.

Different from the white and gold of the lounge at DFW, this was decorated in dark wood, black and gray swirled marble, and rich leather. The large window and the big screen seemed to be a standard feature, but the LAX lounge was quite crowded. Besides the host, there seemed to be at least two bartenders and one bus person scurrying around from guest to guest.

After a quick scan of the place, Jan whispered something to the host. She gave a surprised smile, bringing a hand to her throat, "With me?" Jan quickly corrected the assumption. The blonde host blushed as she indicated a door at the far end of the room. Jan thanked her and handed her $10, which she accepted, somewhat disappointed.

We walked toward the bar. "What did you say?"

Jan smirked, "I just asked her where I could find privacy to lick a woman's ass." She shrugged at my incredulous reaction. "I tell you, Lover, sometimes the direct approach is the best."

I ordered my usual bourbon on the rocks while Jan requested a glass of red wine and a glass of white. In the minute or two that it took for the drinks to appear, the host had opened the door to our flight attendant. It seemed they knew each other because they shared a hug and cheek kisses. The flight attendant scanned the room, evidently asking if the host had seen us. Blushing again, she pointed to the bar.

Jan waved.

The flight attendant's hips swayed provocatively as she walked toward us. She put out her hand, which Jan used to pull the redhead into a hug.

"I'm Jan, by the way," as she handed over the white wine.

"Vanessa," she lowered her voice. "We're you serious? Do you really want to...?"

"Nothing would give me more pleasure."

Vanessa chuckled. "We'll see about that, won't we?" She took a long drink. "Your timing could not have been better. There's a guy I'm crazy about. The sex is great and he loves doing it in public like I do, but sometimes..."

Jan took her hand and started walking across the room. I followed far enough back to be discreet, but close enough to hear.

"Sometimes you just need someone with tits who loves to lick the living shit out of your ass."

"Exactly! You get it!"

When Jan gets aroused, she gets very foul-mouthed. "Not only do I get it, I love it. It's nice when my guy here gives me his great big one up the ass. And he goes crazy when I finger his butt until he cums. But give me a gorgeous redhead with nice tits and a big ass to spread and lick and finger, and I am a happy girl!"

A dark blush swept up Vanessa's décolletage until it covered her face, almost hiding her adorable freckles.

We had reached the door the host had indicated. "This should give us some privacy, unless you really do like it in public?"

"Not when I'm wearing the airline uniform," Vanessa chuckled.

Jan opened the door to discover shelves of freshly laundered table clothes and napkins, as well as a dozen plush chair cushions which also smelled of fresh detergent.

Vanessa sighed, "We are going to have so much fun." She closed the door, locking the thumb latch.

She stepped close to me, lifting her thick red hair off her long, pale neck as she turned her back. "Unzip me?"

I released the small clip at the base of her neck and pulled down the zipper of the starched, one-piece uniform dress. It opened to about halfway down her small, tight butt, revealing more pale skin and a scattering of freckles. There were distinct tan lines where her bikini strap and bottoms would be, but otherwise no sign of underwear, panty hose, or garter belt. I decided her tan stockings must be self-supporting thigh-highs.

Jan had already unbuttoned and unwrapped her skirt, exposing her bald labia and round ass. I helped her get her arms from the sleeves of her shirt.

Before Vanessa had taken off her dress, Jan was standing in front of her, nude. We both stared at my lover's perfect body. Vanessa took a step toward her in the small room. Her voice was a soft whisper.

"Sometimes you just need someone with tits."

Vanessa's hands drifted to cup Jan's breasts. She paused, noticing the bruising and stitches. One finger traced across the line of stitches at the top of Jan's right breast. "Who hurt you?" she sent an accusatory glance at me, "And do not tell me you fell down the stairs. I have been there, sister."

"My ex-husband. Though not officially 'ex' because he was killed before the divorce was final."

"Painfully, I hope?"

Jan nodded, a slight sadness showing. "Terribly so, we're told."

Vanessa studied her face, then kissed each of Jan's closed eyes. "I'm sorry to have mentioned it. But my own memories of abuse still make me so angry, I want to..." Her voice softened, "Let's see if we can get that smile back. Jan, open your eyes."

As Jan obeyed, Vanessa lowered her arms and her uniform slipped from her shoulders, puddling at her feet. Jan gasped out loud.

"Dear God, Vanessa, you are exquisite."

The red hair hung long and straight down her back. Her skin was the pale cream of a true ginger. Her breasts were large and full with wide, soft pink areola and nipples that were already hard and demanding attention.

"I took off the bra and panties before I left the plane," Vanessa said, blushing again as she put her warm hands on Jan's big tits. "No small feat in that airplane lav, let me tell you."

Her white thighs bulged slightly where they were gripped by the elasticized band at the top of tan stockings. Jan's eyes were drawn to the shining copper triangle of pubic hair that burst up from Vanessa's pussy and filled her groin as if the creases at the tops of her thighs were all that was keeping it from escaping into the wild.

With Vanessa now massaging Jan's breasts, Jan found it hard to catch her breath. In a moment of panicked lust, she looked at me, her wide eyes dropping back to the amber bush, then back to me.

I could only smile and nod.

Vanessa kissed Jan softly on the lips, pulling her focus back to her heart-shaped, freckled face. "Is he going to watch?"

Jan caught her breath and nodded. "It's part of the deal."

Feeling a bit awkward, I grabbed a stack of cushions and began laying them side-by-side on the floor, two cushions deep. Vanessa chuckled, "I guess he does have his uses."

"Plus, he has very fine cock and he's great with his tongue."

Vanessa looked into Jan's face, her eyes narrowing. "And speaking of tongues," she kissed her again, "I believe certain promises were made?"

Their next kiss was deep and long. Jan stood on her toes to nibble the redhead's earlobe as she filled her hands with Vanessa's tits. Vanessa tilted her head, and Jan took the cue to kiss her soft, pale neck. She opened her teeth to nibble and suck, getting a quiet whimper from Vanessa.

Jan moved lower, her mouth taking the place of her left hand on Vanessa's nipple. The soft pink areola puffed under her attention, swelling to bring the hard nipple to her tongue. When Vanessa moaned, Jan sucked harder.

I settled onto some cushions in front of Vanessa and started rubbing the front of my pants.

Vanessa put her hand on Jan's, drawing the hand away from her tit and down to her pubes. I heard Jan groan as she buried her fingers in the thick patch of red curls. Moving her mouth to the now-uncovered nipple, she nibbled and sucked, eliciting more moans from Vanessa.

Jan's right arm shifted and the fingers delved through the pubic jungle to Vanessa's pussy. The redhead groaned and her knees quivered as Jan pushed deeper, massaging her clit and cunt.

For several minutes, Jan finger-fucked Vanessa, two fingers deep inside and a thumb on her clit. The redhead was humping her hips onto Jan's hand.

I took off my pants, letting my thick cock bounce up at an angle toward the women. I saw Vanessa's eyes grow wide as I wrapped the fingers of one hand around the shaft and the other gripped over the head.

"It is a very fine cock," she cooed to Jan.

My lover released the tit long enough to look at me, stroking myself. She took her fingers from the other woman's cunt. They were shiny and dripping. "Mm. Wait until he gets fully erect." Vanessa gasped, though I couldn't tell if it was from Jan's comment or that she was sucking the cunt juice from her fingers. "You taste wonderful, Vanessa."

I noticed Jan cringe slightly as she slowly lowered herself to her knees. She paused, gazing at the amber bush that was half the size of her face. "Exquisite," she gasped. Reaching both arms around Vanessa's butt, she gripped her cheeks and pulled the redhead onto her mouth.

I scooped a large drop of pre-cum from the swollen head, locking eyes with Vanessa as I licked it from my fingers.

"Aw, fuck," Vanessa lurched and grabbed Jan's head as her hips pressed harder.

I could see Jan's arm moving up and down as her fingers worked back into the dripping pussy. She leaned back for a breath and I saw Vanessa's clit, large and red, jutting from under its hood. Jan opened her mouth, then sealed it over the clit and sucked hard.

"God, yes, Jan. Eat my pussy."

I could see Jan's jaw flexing as she licked and sucked and tortured the weeping cunt.

I jerked my cock harder, squeezing more pre-cum through the slit, smearing it on the head as lube for my twisting fist. I realized Vanessa was watching me again, her eyes full of lust. I squeezed another load out, quickly bringing it my mouth.

Vanessa closed her eyes and rolled her head back, "Aw fuck me."

Jan stood up, carefully but quickly, her hand still pumping Vanessa's cunt. She stepped around the wide, fair hips, nuzzling her smooth labia against the freckled butt. "I'm going to lick your ass, Vanessa, as I promised. Your cunt is still very wet and hungry. Do you want him to lick your pussy and suck your clit while I see to your nasty hole?"

As Jan knelt down, kissing the beautiful cheeks, Vanessa gasped for breath. "No," she said, fucking Jan's fingers. "That cock. I want it inside me." Another long groan as she leaned onto the fingers. "Let him fuck me, Jan, please? Can he?"

Using her hands to spread Vanessa's ass, Jan looked at me as I stood up. My cock was practically vertical. She kissed Vanessa's sphincter. "Yes, my beautiful slut. I think he can."

She pressed her tongue against Vanessa's anus and the redhead cried out, "God yes. Fuck me you two. Make me your slut!"

Her eyes opened when I put my arms around her at her ribs. I kissed her full pink lips, rubbing my chest hair against her breasts. Vanessa reached down, firmly grabbing my cock. "Big," was all she said as she angled it down, rubbing the head in her copper bush.

I groaned as I rocked my hips toward her. I felt her clit slide over the hard ridge. She gasped, then wiggled my dick back and forth, masturbating her clit against my cock. Her gasps became tiny cries of punctuation as she went faster.

I tried to focus on something other than how good it felt and how much I wanted to cum. I looked over her shoulder toward the floor, but all I saw was Jan, naked on her knees, with her face hidden by Vanessa's large white ass.

"Fuck," Vanessa quivered, tightening her grip on my cock and my butt as cum flowed from her pussy, down my shaft and onto Jan's hair.

I shot a load of cum onto Vanessa's clit and her hand.

"Aw, no," she whimpered as she angled her hips and shoved me into her soaking cunt. I was still hard, so I slammed my hips forward and started to piston into her cunt. "FUCK YES. Oh god fuck me, baby. Make me cum again with...AGH! MY ASS!"

I felt one of Jan's fingers on my balls and I realized two of the others were in Vanessa's ass. She humped her hips back and forth, her pussy on my cock and her ass on Jan's fingers as her screams grew louder.

It was too much for me and I thrust once more, deep and hard as cum poured into Vanessa. I gripped her in a tight hug. I could feel Jan's fingers, still pumping on the other side of the thin flesh between vagina and rectum.

Vanessa bit down on my shoulder, screaming again, as she shuddered through a much bigger orgasm. "GOD YES, FUCK ME UNCLE JERRY!" I held her close, petting her thick amber hair as I hummed in her ear.

I felt Jan slide her fingers out as my dick was softening. I eased Vanessa onto the thick cushions still holding her, waiting for her eyes to focus.

Vanessa giggled. "Think anyone knows what we're doing in here?"

I looked at Jan. Her face was shiny and her make-up was destroyed. Her hair was covered in cum. "I think," she chuckled as she used her fingers to squeegee cum from her hair and lick it off, "that they will want to know who Uncle Jerry is."

Vanessa looked mortified. "Did I say Uncle Jerry? Oh, shit, I did. I'm sorry." Jan and I were both smiling at her. "He's my... guy. He's not really my uncle, we just role play because, see, his real niece is..."

Jan had helped herself to one of the napkins from a shelf and was wiping her make-up off as best she could. She paused, patting Vanessa's knee. "Sh sh sh sh, honey. It's ok. Whatever your story is, it will stay yours."

"Well, and theirs." I jerked my thumb toward the door. Vanessa laughed.

Jan handed Vanessa her dress. "Are you going to get in trouble if you walk out of here in uniform looking..."

"Fucked?" She thought about it while Jan and I dressed. "I'm done for the day. My route home is tomorrow morning at 7 so I don't need to leave right away. You guys go first. On the way out, tell Nicole, that's the host at the door, to come see me when she can."

"And maybe bring some bottled water? You're going to be pretty dehydrated."

Vanessa sighed and settled back on the cushions, not bothering to cover her gorgeous body or her amber pubes which were wet and matted. She closed her eyes, "Maybe I'll just sleep until Nicole's shift is over."

"Jan, do you have a ball point in your purse?"

"Sure."

She handed me the pen. I scribbled on one of the napkins. "This is my number here in town, and my name in case you forget who you fucked this afternoon."

Jan smacked my shoulder. "He thinks he's funny."

"If anything goes wrong, give a holler."

"And the next time you're in Dallas or L.A. and you need a layover," Jan smirked at her own tiny joke, "you know who you can ask."

"Thank you both. It's was great fun. I wish we had more time."

"And a better room!"

She hugged and kissed us both. She paused to lick Jan's face.

Jan purred like a kitten, "And give our love to Uncle Jerry."

Vanessa laughed, "I certainly will. He's going to love this story. Maybe I'll tell him the next time he's licking my ass."

"There ya go," I reached for the door, looking at Jan. "Ready?"

"Lead on, Macduff."

"You know, that's not actually..."

"Shut up and open the door. Good bye, Vanessa. Until next time."

We stepped out, heads held high. A flight must have boarded because only a half-dozen people were still in the lounge. A man in a business suit sitting nearest the door applauded quietly. Jan blew him a kiss.

"Do you need to stop at the ladies' room?"

"Not this one. Let's get a ways away, quickly."

On the way out, Jan took Nicole aside and explained the basics of the situation. Nicole's only question was, "Did you lick Vanessa's ass, like you wanted?"

When Jan puts on the persona of a Southern Gentlewoman, it's always a treat. "Why yes, in fact I did. Delightful woman."

Nicole sighed, "Lucky lady."

"Her or me?" Jan winked. "Bye, now."

We exited quickly.

When we got to baggage claim, Jan started for the ladies' room. "Hold it," I took her arm and pulled her into a kiss. My tongue looped around the inside of her mouth, searching for remnants of Vanessa's pussy and ass. Then I quickly licked the drying cum from her face. "I love you," and we both ducked into our respective restrooms to wash up.

I wasn't surprised that I was done first and went in search of our luggage. Because it had taken so long for us to get there, our bags had been removed from the carousel and placed in a holding area to one side. I showed the attendant our claim checks and, by the time Jan came out, I was waiting in the same spot as her last visit to Los Angeles.

I waved, "Dianne! Over here!"

She laughed and hugged me, then looked around and sighed.

"Take me home, Lover."

+ - + - + - + - + - + -

Making Love and Fisting

The ride share arrived pretty quickly and we were soon on our way up Interstate 405. There are very few famous landmarks visible from that section of road, but I did point out the elaborate architecture of the art museum on the hill.

Jan peered out the window. "I definitely want to go there. I hear they have a great collection."

"I sometimes think the building is more interesting than the art inside, but sure. You can meet some of my friends."