Jan in California Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood next to the high bed, my dick sticking straight out. Jan practically giggled. "I thought this might work." Laying on her back, she scooted to the edge until her head was hanging off the side. "I watched Roxanne do this on a pool table. Always wanted to try it." Jan reached up and grabbed my buns, pulling my dick into her mouth.

I pushed into her. Jan stuck out her tongue, licking the long vein on the front of my cock. I slid in deep, then back out. Jan grinned. "That's it, Lover. Fuck my mouth like a cunt. Shoot your hot cum down my throat." She tightened her grip on my ass cheeks and pulled my cock deep into her mouth.

I caressed her face as I started pumping into her mouth. She choked once, then angled her head back more and relaxed her throat. My cock had a straight path, under her teeth, across her tongue, and deep into her throat. I was delirious.

Once she was certain that I knew she was serious, Jan let go of my ass and started fingering her pussy. I had a great view. Her arms squeezing her boobs as they reached between her legs. The fingers extending from the splint on her left arm fiddled with her clit while the right hand reached down into her pussy.

My fingers teased across her cheeks and eyelids. When I touched her throat, I realized I could feel my cock each time I thrust in. I curled my fingers under her chin, enjoying the sensation of touching myself as I fucked Jan's mouth.

"Um hm," she moaned encouragement as her fingers sped up their assault on her cunt.

I thrust harder. Her jaw was tiring and I started to feel the edge of her teeth on my cock. The tiny pain ignited my lust and I started banging her face hard and deep. My scrotum slapped her eyes.

Jan brought her hand from her cunt, dripping with her juices. When she reached under me, I thought she was going to tickle my balls. Instead, she used the lube from her cunt to push a finger inside my anus.

"Oh God I love when you do that!"

Her mouth full, Jan could only moan her delight as she pushed the finger deeper, curling it against my prostate.

I started humping her like a mad man. I tightened my fingers around her throat, pressing against my cock as it flew in and out.

"Uh huh. Uh huh. Uh huh." Jan cried as she put a second finger in my ass. I hunched down onto her hand."

"Deeper, nasty girl. Fuck my ass while I fuck your face. So good!"

She started pumping her fingers in and out, shoving them along my prostate. My balls gave almost no warning.

"CUMMING BABY. FUCK MY ASS!"

I fired cum into her throat. I heard her cough and choke and cry out as she struggled to swallow my big load. My ego chuckled as I stroked my cock through her neck.

Then I felt a painful slap on my balls. Then several more on my ass. I pulled out, looking down to see my fingers wrapped tightly around her esophagus.

I let go, covering my face in horror as I dropped to the floor. Jan was coughing.

And laughing. "Oh, Lover, you should have seen your face." Her head still hanging upside down on the edge of the bed, she coughed some more, struggling for breath. "Once second mister proud butt-sex orgasm, the next, certain you almost killed me."

"But Jan, I..." I held up my hands in front of my face. She took them in her hands, kissing my fingers.

"I know, Lover. I know. But it's what I wanted. I've never tried asphyxia during sex. That was an incredible turn on. My mistake was not telling you, once I realized I wanted to do it." She kissed me, softly. "I'm sorry it scared you." Then she lowered her head to kiss the tip of my limp penis. "But I hope we can try it again, Lover."

I stood up and sat on the bed. My brain felt empty. For one brief moment, my world had turned inside out. I had almost killed the new love in my life to make my cock feel better. I stared at my hands.

Jan sat beside me. Her tight hug pressed her tits against my arm.

"Hon, it's not like you did it on purpose. Like I said, it is what I wanted to do. I got to make you feel good while I tried something new. Next time, I'll know to communicate better."

I felt a smirk tug the corner of my mouth. "Next time?"

"Absolutely! But next time, I want you fucking me while you choke me, so I can experience it while I cum. How does that sound?"

She was far too enthusiastic about this for me. "We'll talk about it."

We enjoyed a long kiss.

I was determined to change the subject. "What else will we do today?"

"How should I know? You crumpled Carm's list."

"I told you," I kissed her, deep and passionate, "we're making our own list."

I chuckled as a thought occurred to me. "Kinda nice to know I beat the Dallas School Girls to one of your sexual landmarks."

"I've never done it in front of a mirror, either."

"See? We can add that to our list."